Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Real life vid of Aggression in action

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

7/5 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Lol Jericho, I thought it was going to be a vid of TSYM wiping AGG…

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

omg lol, hahahaha

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amity.8549

Amity.8549

Hahaha Jerico that’s awesome

Amarathy
[ETA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: XIII.6351

XIII.6351

Nice try. Enjoy your lag, queues, and dc’s, and feel free to complain to ANet about it because you’re not bright enough to realize it’s actually your stack-addicted mentality that is causing it.

says the guy that belongs to a server trying to stack it to make it into t1, so sad that your server’s quest failed. BG, JQ and SOR dont usually have problems like this, except for skill lag.

A wild Magikarp suddenly appears. LOL
Typical Agg and its movie vids, thats why I love watching this kind of stuff.

Arcanum [Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall]
`Warrior/ `Necromancer/ `Guardian
That’s how it goes wrong, people think they’re fcking heroes.- Sacrx[Red Guard]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Nice try. Enjoy your lag, queues, and dc’s, and feel free to complain to ANet about it because you’re not bright enough to realize it’s actually your stack-addicted mentality that is causing it.

says the guy that belongs to a server trying to stack it to make it into t1, so sad that your server’s quest failed. BG, JQ and SOR dont usually have problems like this, except for skill lag.

The whole server? I guess I made such a broad generalization too, didn’t I. I do feel bad for anyone on DB who thought we’d take over T1. I don’t know anyone like that, but hey if they exist, don’t worry I’m sure they’ll be transferring to one of your three servers soon. Apparently JQ is recruiting …

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

I already pmed all my JQ buddies to put 2v1 against blackgate

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

Pretty sure he does the title Green/Red/Blue…

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Soryuju.8164

Soryuju.8164

To the OP: The proper way to write a Match Title is by Alphabetical order of the servers.

Is this actually a thing? Because at the time I’m posting, there are 25 match topics on the front page, and only 6 adhere to this format, which doesn’t suggest that alphabetical order is the standard style. Besides that, is it really something worth making a fuss about?

Regardless, congrats on your SM defense! Let’s keep the fights coming, guys!

in Match-ups

Posted by: argraver.8314

argraver.8314

Apparently Pro is a multi-server guild.

lol, you Icoa peps make me laugh dont make me transfer back to BG and destroy all your golems and siege cap your garri with flame rams, I’ll be glad to come back to BG and troll again ^_^ , love dropshotu, I know you BG miss me, bet map chat is dead and quiet without me there….
[legendary BG troll dropshotu]<3

(edited by argraver.8314)

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Haha, nice video.

But nothing beats this beauty…

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

dat RNG color… mirite?

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I want the ending!!! Good video btw

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

To the OP: The proper way to write a Match Title is by Alphabetical order of the servers.

Ah yes, let me look at my imaginary “Guild Wars 2 Manual on thread writing for matchups” :P

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Ah yes, let me look at my imaginary “Guild Wars 2 Manual on thread writing for matchups” :P

It’s right there on page NaN. It’s a learn-2-read issue…obviously.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

The wise accepts that he does not know everything about the world.
The fool makes a mockery of what he does not know or understand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Apparently Pro is a multi-server guild.

lol, you Icoa peps make me laugh dont make me transfer back to BG and destroy all your golems and siege cap your garri with flame rams, I’ll be glad to come back to BG and troll again ^_^ , love dropshotu, I know you BG miss me, bet map chat is dead and quiet without me there….
[legendary BG troll dropshotu]<3

Pretty sure it’s a sin to pick on the mentally handicapped.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

good fights tonight FEAR, u guys always bring it.

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zaiphyr.4763

Zaiphyr.4763

Great fights against oPP, DHS, and a few others in Ruins on JQ bl. Kept coming back for more, love it. Watch out for that scorpion wire though . Been a blast.

The Real [CoV] Children of Vengeance- Sanctum of Rall.
An 80 for any situation, I got what you need.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

You missed the point. The symptoms of a poor experience on reset night are due to your high WvW population, doy! You do not encounter those issues in the other matchups.

And don’t give me the “very few” line for Oceanic/Asian/Euro. When DB was in your matchup with BG, you both held DB to around 100 PPT during your so-called “weak” time slots, and DB is #5.

Well, because it was DB. Which is mainly the rejects that bailed off of JQ.

I dunno if you guys on DB even noticed, but JQ basically ignored BG that entire week, and only fought DB, because of the bad blood when some people left JQ. All your guilds basically giving up after the first day didnt help you any either.

No, we clearly need to add the people from the most populated server not in the match as well. Listen to these guys!

Hey, its guy from my mules server matchup thread.
The truth is that JQ could absorb most of one of the “T2” servers WvW population, and not have more players in WvW than BG or SOR. Why do you think my mule account is in low tiers? It’s because fighting 10 vs 800 isnt fun. So if Im playing off hours, its where I dont have to fight 50 people by myself, because pretty much everyone on bg/sor are zerglings and cant do anything without superior numbers, and fighting those blobs without even coming close to half their numbers isnt fun.

Wait… Isn’t that why Iron left Desolation? Grats on becoming the thing you hate, you should rename your guild Vizirona. =3

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

Ignore the misinformation, JQ is completely full and cannot accept any more guilds. Please try any other server, especially SoR or BG, thank you.

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

Wanna stop by your server recruitment thread and say that slothbear?

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ace.9861

Ace.9861

To Anet: Fix the ridiculous game breaking server lag

To SoR and JQ…It only took both servers 2 hours on reset night to take SM from BG…just saying

LOL actually we were not trying to take SM. We had paper everything, we wanted to keep fight a 3 way in SM to get everything upgraded and catch up to BG and JQ, after that gang bang in the beginning. Notice how SM flipped for SOR right around the time we had re-enforced gates on all towers and enough supply in the keep for WP.

Leader of Feelings Aren’t Required
FEAR @ FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

I’ll report it for trolling since obviously it’s just there to frustrate people who try to get into our completely full server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Old fashioned score update.

Shout out my biggest fans, you know who you are!

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

He was probably joking. JQ needs

1x Large EU guild
1x Medium-Large Oceanic guild
1x Medium SEA guild
1x Medium-Large NA guild

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

I know Fuzz… A lot of us on SOR would really like you guys to fill your ranks this can be a true 1v1v1.

Although I’m sure it’s more frustrating for you guys, knowing that you have a lot of good players, and do really well in primetimes that you have numbers for (tonight was a good example of this), and I would even go so far as to argue that you guys are fine when it comes to NA. However, this cannot make up for the fact that JQ is clearly lacking Ocean/SEA/Euro guilds.

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

You missed the point. The symptoms of a poor experience on reset night are due to your high WvW population, doy! You do not encounter those issues in the other matchups.

And don’t give me the “very few” line for Oceanic/Asian/Euro. When DB was in your matchup with BG, you both held DB to around 100 PPT during your so-called “weak” time slots, and DB is #5.

Well, because it was DB. Which is mainly the rejects that bailed off of JQ.

I dunno if you guys on DB even noticed, but JQ basically ignored BG that entire week, and only fought DB, because of the bad blood when some people left JQ. All your guilds basically giving up after the first day didnt help you any either.

No, we clearly need to add the people from the most populated server not in the match as well. Listen to these guys!

Hey, its guy from my mules server matchup thread.
The truth is that JQ could absorb most of one of the “T2” servers WvW population, and not have more players in WvW than BG or SOR. Why do you think my mule account is in low tiers? It’s because fighting 10 vs 800 isnt fun. So if Im playing off hours, its where I dont have to fight 50 people by myself, because pretty much everyone on bg/sor are zerglings and cant do anything without superior numbers, and fighting those blobs without even coming close to half their numbers isnt fun.

Wait… Isn’t that why Iron left Desolation? Grats on becoming the thing you hate, you should rename your guild Vizirona. =3

Half a year ago I don’t think I would have believed a post like this from JQ could ever exists.

It’s crazy, actually. That you can come to this point of view after JQ put the entirety of t1 into literally a PPT hell.

It’s crazy that someone from JQ could be so bitter about all this after being a situation where they were the top dogs. Like yeah. I don’t know.

All good to hate being outnumbered, but to keep yourself from being embarresed leave the low blows at home. I mean, SF came to join onto JQ to make it one of the most stacked servers of its time.

Sooooo, yeah. Just remember how it feels now, being the little man in T1. Embrace it, like SOR and BG had to for the longest kitten time.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Or you could grow a thicker skin and not get upset because some guy gave his opinion.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Honestly we only ever had coverage about half the day. The NAs were all fairly matched up and Late Late NA/Oceanic was BGs with slight SoR and SEA was us with slight BG. We just benefited from nobody having any EU to undo what our SEA guys accomplished. What changed that up? BG getting more SEA guilds that pushed during EU followed soon by SoR getting EU coverage. It wasn’t really an issue of being stacked so much as it was having coverage in the right places.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

I’m actually appreciating this matchup the longer it continues.

For the stacked convo, it’s Anet whom set’s the parameters for WvW populations. Every server can only comply to them.

JQ certainly needs some players still. Just on Wednesday night about 9pm est. we had outmanned on JQ BL and one of the BL’s at the same time. We’re great on reset for 4 hours then poof back to a pumpkin the rest of the week

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: archmage.1430

archmage.1430

JQ is still fighting the same two servers nearly two months after the system was supposed to “randomize” the matches?

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

double team is in full swing again

http://imgur.com/uL1tFwE

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinix.2135

Cinix.2135

Can any MERC leader find this member who used bug jump up tower gate and hit lord room?

This pic by my guild member, he said this guy jump in front of him.
Can’t believe he used it when tower had defense people.

pic shot today, the time of pic is server time.

thank you for your help

The NW tower is extremely buggy and often as not if you utilize a firey greatswors fourth ability you can accidentally pass through the door. This happens to every guild from MERC to IRON. It was not intentional, and it isn’t the first time this has happened, but it isn’t a hack or an exploit. Please knock off the accusations unless you actually have evidence that it was a hack. You’re just making your guild look bad by throwing out such claims.

No one accused you all from hacking. Snow did not. She was only curious and asked for a simple explanation. No need to get all defensive. We all know MERC are unicorns walking on rainbows. Okay.

Plus they said jumped up onto the wall not Ele elite skill through the front door…….deny much?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

Pretty bad sportmanship to NOT jump straight off the tower, but then again can not expect to much from blobmercgate.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raif.9507

Raif.9507

Can any MERC leader find this member who used bug jump up tower gate and hit lord room?

thank you for your help

The NW tower is extremely buggy and often as not if you utilize a firey greatswors fourth ability you can accidentally pass through the door. This happens to every guild from MERC to IRON. It was not intentional, and it isn’t the first time this has happened, but it isn’t a hack or an exploit. Please knock off the accusations unless you actually have evidence that it was a hack. You’re just making your guild look bad by throwing out such claims.

She wasn’t accusing you. And I’m sure that if that’s what you got from it, it’s more than likely that she just miss-typed what she wanted to say (you know, due to english not being her native language).

This isn’t the first time this has happened as last matchup I had a Merc Charr warrior get through that gate and promptly jumped off the side. He didn’t go to the Lords room.

To the MERC charr warrior who got in behind the gate of Sunnyhill by accident,

You sir, are a credit to your guild. Jumping off the side of the keep and leaving as fast as you could.

Thank you sir.

Here you see the elementalist went to the Lords room, and doesn’t have a FGS in her hand. She was just curious as to what happened. Snow would have messaged you if she wanted to accuse you, not do it publicly. She has to be one of the sweetest women in game. Hell she even says “I can’t believe he used it”.

Asharìa March – 80 Elementalist
Co-Guild Leader of Prime Defense on Sanctum of Rall – www.Primedefense.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

If she was offended by it, I’ll apologise as whenever someone posts something from SoR regarding the guild I tend to get a knee-jerk reflex as SoR is known for its trolls. The issue was that posting two images then a little bit of hearsay is little to work with, and I do agree its poor form to not leave the tower. We dont approve of that behaviour, and if you see ssomething that is suss, carry it to forum pms as “name and shame” tends to lead to bad blood.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Raif.9507

If she was offended by it, I’ll apologise as whenever someone posts something from SoR regarding the guild I tend to get a knee-jerk reflex as SoR is known for its trolls. The issue was that posting two images then a little bit of hearsay is little to work with, and I do agree its poor form to not leave the tower. We dont approve of that behaviour, and if you see ssomething that is suss, carry it to forum pms as “name and shame” tends to lead to bad blood.

Trolls will be trolls. I do get the knee jerk reaction when protecting your guild and having past experiences with trolls. I’m sure she meant nothing by it other than to bring it to your attention that someone was in a tower when they shouldn’t have been and went to the lords room instead of jumping out like I know normally MERC does.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arete.7198

Arete.7198

I’ve glitched through that gate at least 3 times over the past few months using nothing but a Guardian hammer #2. Don’t know why it happens but it’s a bit scary being alone inside with bunch of defenders and arrow carts.

Each time, I jump out as soon as I can.

Fidee OnS

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

thank you Raif, I’m sorry I made discuss atmosphere become bad.

and to Tarkus:
I’m eles. I was throw the gate before, I know this bug.
I no blame anyone, but the pic seems the eles attacked inner siege.
I just want to know why he/she did this.
If I offend you, I apologize.

I want send a message to leader at first, but I don’t sure who is the leader, so I post here.

thank you for your help

She wasn’t accusing you. And I’m sure that if that’s what you got from it, it’s more than likely that she just miss-typed what she wanted to say (you know, due to english not being her native language).

This isn’t the first time this has happened as last matchup I had a Merc Charr warrior get through that gate and promptly jumped off the side. He didn’t go to the Lords room.

To the MERC charr warrior who got in behind the gate of Sunnyhill by accident,

You sir, are a credit to your guild. Jumping off the side of the keep and leaving as fast as you could.

Thank you sir.

Here you see the elementalist went to the Lords room, and doesn’t have a FGS in her hand. She was just curious as to what happened. Snow would have messaged you if she wanted to accuse you, not do it publicly. She has to be one of the sweetest women in game. Hell she even says “I can’t believe he used it”.

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

(edited by snownow.9352)

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Pretty bad sportmanship to NOT jump straight off the tower, but then again can not expect to much from blobmercgate.

SoR complaining about bad sportsmanship? hahahahahaarhaha

in Match-ups

Raif.9507

Sigh… This is why we can’t have nice things. Can’t we all just snuggle and get along? You do know the LOVE asuras will win right? They always do.

Reset was fun, until my game crashed! Thanks for the good fights to that GOF group of 4 thieves and mesmer who kept trying to take Lowlands on BG map. Fun fights, lots of damage from your squishy GC thieves!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

How’s those AC’s treating you SoR? :P

&becareful guys if SoR loses this week they’ll end up recruiting another huge EU guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

&becareful guys if SoR loses this week they’ll end up recruiting another huge EU guild.

I think we would rather have another Oceanic/Asian based guild to counter the 2v1 mass blobs of merc and waha.

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

pot.6805

I think we would rather have another Oceanic/Asian based guild to counter the 2v1 mass blobs of merc and waha.

And there is the typical IRON 2v1 complaints.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

And there is the typical SoR 2v1 complaints.

Typical pot replies.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Wanted to thank TW, ICoa, and GoF for the fights on BGBL last night. Was a lot of fun working along side SG again finally. Keep up the good fights.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

So if Im playing off hours, its where I dont have to fight 50 people by myself, because pretty much everyone on bg/sor are zerglings and cant do anything without superior numbers, and fighting those blobs without even coming close to half their numbers isnt fun.

No one in Tier 1 actually wants to fight unless they have 80 people backing them up, that’s what makes it frustrating sometimes. SoR/BG players almost always run from me rather than engage 1v1. Even 2v1 against me, people will often just run away.

That’s not a slam on just BG/SoR, either. Last night I was with two other JQ’ers, we ran into a group of 3 BG. The 3 BG and the 2 JQ with me immediately ran in opposite directions from one another, leaving me standing there scratching my head. People just don’t seem to want to fight.

It’s just blobs all-day-every-day with most of these people. Which wouldn’t be so bad, except for the fact that once two blobs get in range of each other, the skill lag takes hold and no one can do anything, so whoever has the bigger auto-attack melee train just ends up winning.

There was one fight in particular last week that really steamed a lot of people I think, where a smaller group of JQ had broken into a BG tower and the BG zerg got there just as the doors went down. The JQ team prepared to choke the door and keep the BG crew out as long as possible….except the skill lag started and barely anyone even got a spell off before the BG team flooded in through the door.

Blobbing makes for very uninteresting encounters, but unfortunately NOT blobbing means you’re the, “Small elite force that just got steamrolled by 80 auto attacking Warriors”.

None of this is anything that everyone in Tier 1 doesn’t already know, though. It’s just a source of great frustration for many players that otherwise really enjoy WvW.

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Typical pot replies.

You can always rest assured you will see posts by oxide, pot and Kathy K (Vodka) close to reset. They get fewer and fewer as the week goes.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Typical pot replies.

You seem quite enamored with me.

BeeGee
Beast mode