7/5 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: XIII.6351

XIII.6351

WTH! The problem from EB from last week went to SOR BL.. Anet please fix SOR bl, its so unplayable for the others :/

Arcanum [Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall]
`Warrior/ `Necromancer/ `Guardian
That’s how it goes wrong, people think they’re fcking heroes.- Sacrx[Red Guard]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Holy cow they look freaking awesome, esp the wind catcher.

Thanks for that bro

you’re most welcome, buddy.
and the reason why it’s the priciest one lol. XDD

12g is fine. I purchase around 2000 to 10000 gems per month. Most of them go to buy random crap on the gem store. I need help with my addiction.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: btowl.7869

btowl.7869

Merc, I welcome any of your commanders that dare to challenge us during Oceanic or Sea. I’ll be running all night.

You’re drunk, Pryan, go to bed!

Engineer
What do you mean there are other races than Asura?

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Merc, I welcome any of your commanders that dare to challenge us during Oceanic or Sea. I’ll be running all night.

I’m just going to imagine him to look like this….

and kittycats are cute Mmmmmmk….!

P.s
Goodnight WvW :P I’ll see you all again real soon I’m sure. Remember! Snuggle extremely tightly! Especially when you see those golems…. Dem golems~

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Drunken RAMPAGE!!! GOLEM RUSH ALL THE THINGS

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

P.s
Goodnight WvW :P I’ll see you all again real soon I’m sure. Remember! Snuggle extremely tightly! Especially when you see those golems…. Dem golems~

Extreme snuggle activated. GN cuddlestrike.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

Choo Choo!

Had some amazing fights tonight, including all of our crazy golem shenanigans!

If only SoR BL would stop screwing up :/

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

P.s

You don’t know me cuddles!

Of course I am the self proclaimed sexy TW commander of Oceanic hour

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedus.6571

Caedus.6571

Tarnished Coast WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: zepp.4109

zepp.4109

PvDoor o’clock

When other servers drop everything and run to engage PvE, and your server continue to field forces and carry out its task – it’s called discipline. An unfamiliar concept for someone, I know.

When other servers don’t have european coverage and your server have, it’s called PvDoor. A unfamiliar concept for someone, i know.

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Can those posters who like spraying out “BG MUST BE DEAD TONIGHT” freakin’ stop? Stupidly rude and it’s kitten embarrassing…

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

P.s

But but but…. kittycat…..
sighs
And yes self proclaimed sounds about right :P unless youhave some fans swooning over you that we aint aware of? :P

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

P.s

But but but…. kittycat…..
sighs
And yes self proclaimed sounds about right :P unless youhave some fans swooning over you that we aint aware of? :P

My fanbase is everyone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

JQ is OBVIOUSLY losing this week because everyone on that server is following CuddleStrike’s example and putting PVE time-limited events over WVW.

Can we buy the new Backpacks from TP. I hate PvE

Yes ,that is exactly what I did.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaltastic.3146

kaltastic.3146

We’ve been playing a lot more EB lately. Guilds/players seem to run from the fights a lot less. Not sure what the difference is in dynamics between EB and the BLs.

Think they’re not as well trained in EB. It’s been severely impacting our stockpiles of droppable merchants, and what to do with all these darn badges?? One only needs so many golems.

Been great to see Agg in there too! Quickly becoming a fan <3

Yeah, I am not sure TW should be bragging about farming pugs in lag central EB but SW, Agg & WARD have been working hard to toughen up our Eternally casual forces out there so they can give ya some better competition. It has been nice seeing TW forces out looking for some open field fun lately without the rest of their server close behind.

I honestly thought last nite someone had called out BG border as the official small man border for the evening as I kept seeing all these smaller guild forces running around from all 3 sides and there was a queue on a monday nite! ~gasp~ We use to do that in DAoC back when Emain was zerg central, we’d call out a rarely used zone for the 8mans to hit, so nothing like organized GvG but just a place you could expect to find some smaller non-laggy affairs. Anyone with forum weight wanna give it a shot?

I’ve read this a few times and it still doesn’t make sense..
Proofreading

That attachment is pretty poor taste even for a TW forum troll

We share apocalyptic views, how comforting that we see it too.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

We’ve been playing a lot more EB lately. Guilds/players seem to run from the fights a lot less. Not sure what the difference is in dynamics between EB and the BLs.

Think they’re not as well trained in EB. It’s been severely impacting our stockpiles of droppable merchants, and what to do with all these darn badges?? One only needs so many golems.

Been great to see Agg in there too! Quickly becoming a fan <3

Yeah, I am not sure TW should be bragging about farming pugs in lag central EB but SW, Agg & WARD have been working hard to toughen up our Eternally casual forces out there so they can give ya some better competition. It has been nice seeing TW forces out looking for some open field fun lately without the rest of their server close behind.

I honestly thought last nite someone had called out BG border as the official small man border for the evening as I kept seeing all these smaller guild forces running around from all 3 sides and there was a queue on a monday nite! ~gasp~ We use to do that in DAoC back when Emain was zerg central, we’d call out a rarely used zone for the 8mans to hit, so nothing like organized GvG but just a place you could expect to find some smaller non-laggy affairs. Anyone with forum weight wanna give it a shot?

I’ve read this a few times and it still doesn’t make sense..
Proofreading

That attachment is pretty poor taste even for a TW forum troll

That’s poor taste and nothing else in this forum is worse than that? Seriously?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

deficiency confirmed

This made me laugh!

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

Preceeded by the predictable “SOR takes NW tower while BG hits NE tower”. I am not even suggesting that you guys coordinate, it is just such an daily occurance that BG knows when SOR will keep JQ busy.

Eh, I wouldn’t be too upset about it. in the end, SoR and BG’s zergs keeping each other busy is about the only thing letting JQ get points most nights. (Refer to BG/DB/JQ matchup to see what happens when there’s no SoR blob to keep BG’s blob busy for us.)

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Preceeded by the predictable “SOR takes NW tower while BG hits NE tower”. I am not even suggesting that you guys coordinate, it is just such an daily occurance that BG knows when SOR will keep JQ busy.

Eh, I wouldn’t be too upset about it. in the end, SoR and BG’s zergs keeping each other busy is about the only thing letting JQ get points most nights. (Refer to BG/DB/JQ matchup to see what happens when there’s no SoR blob to keep BG’s blob busy for us.)

I agree. As a Rallian, I notice SoR mostly fights BG and most of the time ignores JQ.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

I agree. As a Rallian, I notice SoR mostly fights BG and most of the time ignores JQ.

Because historically , just like how JQ and SBI were the worst enemies, SoR and BG are arch rivals. Also as Prime Minister of JQ and Tier 1 i attest herein that the treaty signed between SoR minister of foreign affairs, Sir Ascii the Great and my greatness, Sir Fuzzy, a treatise known as the treaty of Friendship will bind both nations whereupon each nation shall not wage war when outnumbered by BG two fold.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

From what i see is the only way BG/JQ can keep up with SOR is to double team the kitten out and still lose.

must suck not being SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

From what i see is the only way BG/JQ can keep up with SOR is to double team the kitten out and still lose.

must suck not being SOR

The only thing that sucks is SoR imbalancing T1 and calling the match-up “Even”.

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

must suck not being SOR

The only thing that sucks is SoR imbalancing T1 and calling the match-up “Even”.

The only thing that sucks is when Kathy K starts posting on the forums. From your past 100 posts, all you have been trying to say is that SoR is stacked. Its getting repetitive. If you dont have anything really constructive to say please don’t even post. Btw, what is your meaning of imbalance? I don’t see SoR imbalancing T1 with only a 12k lead. Its true, SoR’s EU is doing extremely well with larger forces, but that doesn’t mean SoR isn’t getting their kitten kicked in timezones like SEA. SoR would only really be imbalancing T1 if they were winning by a staggering amount like 50-100k.

I do agree with Nornzilla though. A 2v1 on SoR during SEA is pretty common and a smart tactic by both BG and JQ. They have larger forces and can get easier points by hitting SoR.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zepp.4109

zepp.4109

must suck not being SOR

^ ^ ^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

must suck not being SOR

SoR’s official double team poster. If they are getting 2v1 this guy will give you an up to the minute response of it.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

What’s with all the new BG forum trolls lately? Did you make a concerted effort to recruit forum trolls as opposed to WvW players? There’s your problem right there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

I dont think there is a single player on sor that realizes they win because of coverage just like every server before them.

I also like when they do tick for less they always say its because they are being double teamed.

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

I dont think there is a single player on sor that realizes they win because of coverage just like every server before them.

I also like when they do tick for less they always say its because they are being double teamed.

To be frank, SoR do tick less most of the time due to double teams. Right now would be a pretty good example. Mind you, most of SoR realises we do have pretty good coverage, except SEA.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

What’s with all the new BG forum trolls lately? Did you make a concerted effort to recruit forum trolls as opposed to WvW players? There’s your problem right there.

I’ve got no complaints about it, SoR not only outnumbered BG & JQ on the battlefield but also in the forums

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

I’ve got no complaints about it, SoR not only outnumbered BG & JQ on the battlefield but also in the forums

At least you came back Vodka. It’s great to have that commander tag up on the forums to rally them all.

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

most of SoR realises we do have pretty good coverage

Lol, your server is stacked in every time zone with 24/7 coverage. I would call that something a lot more than “good” coverage :P

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

Enjoyable time fighting Waha for first time. Had some nice SM clashes, and some random skirmishes . It’s good to see that the overlook take helped.

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Lol, your server is stacked in every time zone with 24/7 coverage. I would call that something a lot more than “good” coverage :P

Okay… stacked 24/7 coverage.. I think we’re so stacked in SEA too.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

must suck not being SOR

SoR’s official double team poster. If they are getting 2v1 this guy will give you an up to the minute response of it.

i post with proof ofcourse.

http://i.imgur.com/B8dlGDq.jpg

aww, EB keep finally lost after 5 hrs of double teaming

(edited by salluks.6017)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

Well done on the dbl teaming there BG and JQ for a moment u became 1 decent server.

in Match-ups

hammer.9721

Hey sor why not post pics of you being outmanned on 3 maps since your sea coverage is so bad.I will be able to in a few hours when wahoo logs and it will stay thay way until 8pm est time tonight

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Hey sor why not post pics of you being outmanned on 3 maps since your sea coverage is so bad.I will be able to in a few hours when wahoo logs and it will stay thay way until 8pm est time tonight

No one ever said we were heavily outmanned. Please do try to read what others have been posting. We have significantly less numbers in SEA, but are not always outmanned (when NYS and SAHP manage to get on and help us out). The 2v1 together with our lack of numbers compared to JQ and BG make it really tough for us, thats all. Are you a newly recruited troll from BG?

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

hammer.9721

No one ever said we were heavily outmanned. Please do try to read what others have been posting. We have significantly less numbers in SEA, but are not always outmanned (when NYS and SAHP manage to get on and help us out). The 2v1 together with our lack of numbers compared to JQ and BG make it really tough for us, thats all. Are you a newly recruited troll from BG?

Nope just a player from jq that had his play time ruined because of 80 man zergs from sor.If you dont have outmanned you dont have signicantly less numbers unless you mean compared to your other time zones.Was nice how you threw in another 2v1 is that mandatory for all sor trolls to do?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Let’s play the games that happen on Twitter!

#ThingsmoreironicthanBlackgatecomplainingaboutPvDoor

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

It’s funny how both SoR and BG claim that JQ is secretly conspiring with the other server. =D

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Nope just a player from jq that had his play time ruined because of 80 man zergs from sor.If you dont have outmanned you dont have signicantly less numbers unless you mean compared to your other time zones.Was nice how you threw in another 2v1 is that mandatory for all sor trolls to do?

We are usually outmanned in 1-2 borders, and have decent sized forces defending 2v1s. I am talking about 2v1s because its something that happens everyday in SEA. If you dont believe me do try to play in SEA sometime. SoR frequently gets 50-100 ppt in SEA while BG occasionally gets 300-400+.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

hammer.9721

We are usually outmanned in 1-2 borders, and have decent sized forces defending 2v1s. I am talking about 2v1s because its something that happens everyday in SEA. If you dont believe me do try to play in SEA sometime.

Trust me i wish i could play in sea more since its a huge difference playing then than early na.The few times i did play during the holiday weekend was mostly us against bg mostly wm.I only saw a sor zerg around 3 times and it was every bit as big as the jq and bg ones.

It was so much more fun fighting when you had equal numbers compared to getting rolled by megablobs when you only have 20 players or so.Now maybe your sea doesnt have that same coverage during the week but its nothing compared to what jq has to deal with the times i play.

Now this may come to a shock to some people but im one of those rare people that play games to have fun and the state of the game during my play time is anything but fun.

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

We are usually outmanned in 1-2 borders, and have decent sized forces defending 2v1s. I am talking about 2v1s because its something that happens everyday in SEA. If you dont believe me do try to play in SEA sometime.

Trust me i wish i could play in sea more since its a huge difference playing then than early na.The few times i did play during the holiday weekend was mostly us against bg mostly wm.I only saw a sor zerg around 3 times and it was every bit as big as the jq and bg ones.

It was so much more fun fighting when you had equal numbers compared to getting rolled by megablobs when you only have 20 players or so.Now maybe your sea doesnt have that same coverage during the week but its nothing compared to what jq has to deal with the times i play.

Now this may come to a shock to some people but im one of those rare people that play games to have fun and the state of the game during my play time is anything but fun.

I completely understand how you feel when you’re outmanned. But trust me, sometimes being outmanned is more fun that outnumbering others. Dont fret. Thats why i like playing SEA in SoR. 400ppt for BG right now. :P

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

i presume the BG PvD is in full swing?

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

Okay… stacked 24/7 coverage.. I think we’re so stacked in SEA too.

glad you think so

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

BG is PvDing it right now. OMG coverage is so unbalanced right now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

SOR is ticking 70 right now, overstacked 24/7 coverage my foot. When posters from other server claim that SOR has comparable coverage to BG and JQ during the asian/oceanic time zones I giggle so hard, that is why all the qq about EU is so hypocritical and funny. IRON and KISS pretty much negate most if not all the point gain from earlier in the day and this drives BG nuts~!

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Haha yes. Couldn’t save SoR garrison cause everyone was DCing. :/ Now getting 2v1’d in BG hills by both MERC and ATM. :P

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Haha yes. Couldn’t save SoR garrison cause everyone was DCing. :/ Now getting 2v1’d in BG hills by both MERC and ATM. :P

Sadpandaface

oh wells atleast it gives a bit of ballance to the matchup

but atleast its all paper going into eu prime

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Sadpandaface

oh wells atleast it gives a bit of ballance to the matchup

but atleast its all paper going into eu prime

Sorry! :/ Tried our best. IRON’s going to get it a little tougher in EU.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.