7/5 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

And that video is amusing, in 2 of the fights you have a few non-AGG jumping in the fight. AGG seems so insecure to me now.

I was going to bring that up, but the entire posting of a scrimmage was distasteful and disrespectful to begin with.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bolero Bloodreign.9025

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

Hopefully BG wins so they’ll stop whining about coverage and actually come out and fight during NA prime instead of hiding in their keeps.

I’m sure you want us to abandon our keeps so SoR can ninja them. Blackgate folks aren’t as gullible as you think. But if you wanna fight, we can always do it at SoR’s entrance in EB.

Whats In Your Cereal [NUTS] ~ Blackgate ~
Guardian: Sierra Everheart ~ Ranger: Tinker Bell Cuddles ~ Engineer: Destiny Reign

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

This is how I envision conversations going on this forum.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

So what guild is SoR courting now?

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

BG – the one true king of PvD

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

So what guild is SoR courting now?

KNT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

zepp : BG doesn’t PvD and SoR lies about their weak SEA coverage! As long as you have 2-3 keeps, you’re not getting PvD’d.
pot : Stop whining about 2v1 SoR. SoR PvDs all the time. Such bads.
Kathy K : SoR is stacked in every timezone. They PvD everything everyday.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

That is my exact point. In the Zerg Meta it doesn’t matter what class composition they are, all that matters is that you can focus fire DPS in a spot, instant-down a couple people and survive long enough. You don’t need to go CSI on a group and find out their exact composition and what weapons/builds they are running… the tactics don’t change.

I disagree with this. There is a reason why some guilds in this game are more successful than others in WvW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

PvD 2v1 PvD 2v1 Stacked Stacked Euro 2v1 QQQ 2v1 GvG Ghost potion 2v1 PvD Omega golem Arrow cart

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

That is my exact point. In the Zerg Meta it doesn’t matter what class composition they are, all that matters is that you can focus fire DPS in a spot, instant-down a couple people and survive long enough. You don’t need to go CSI on a group and find out their exact composition and what weapons/builds they are running… the tactics don’t change.

I was being sarcastic with my reply. Suffice it to say that I strongly disagree with you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

BG doesn’t PvD and SoR lies about their weak SEA coverage! As long as you have 2-3 keeps, you’re not getting PvD’d.
Stop whining about 2v1 SoR. SoR PvDs all the time. Such bads.
SoR is stacked in every timezone. They PvD everything everyday.

Glad you see the truth, I knew you’d understand

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

I disagree with this. There is a reason why some guilds in this game are more successful than others in WvW.

They can closely follow a blue dorito? kitten that must take some serious skill.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

I understand that, but the point I was making is that not knowing 7-8 people’s class in a zerg is not needed to win, which is what the issue of the Ghost Tonics created and was being discussed. Composition is important, that’s not the issue here. The points that were brought up is “tonics hide classes” and how that means you can’t win a fight is beyond me.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

Israel.7056

We’ve jumped from talking about the gvg same numbers organized competitive play meta to talking about the more casual map zerg meta and they’re not the same thing.

It’s like the difference between hotjoin meta and tournament meta except seriously amplified due to the relative number disparity and the stat allocations that are possible and the consummables that are available etc etc.

(edited by Israel.7056)

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

Incoming 1 more new guild for SoR if they lose this week!

SoR only ever ticks below 50 PPT if they are doing it on purpose

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Why the total collapse during timezones we know SoR has great consistent coverage in?

Must be trying to court new OCE and SEA guilds.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

Hopefully BG wins so they’ll stop whining about coverage and actually come out and fight during NA prime instead of hiding in their keeps.

Nope, they will chest thump for the next 3 weeks and start whining about PVDoor the minute SOR pulls 1k lead.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zepp.4109

zepp.4109

SoR was down to one keep. According to the resident PvD expert zepp, BG has now reached PvD territory as the “below 2 keeps” threshold has been breached during the SEA/Oceanic time period. This clearly points to a unbalanced tier and any wins forthright by BG should now be abolished and excluded.

The asian guilds on SoR aren’t playing due lag issues:

My guild members from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, a few members from Malaysia had the lag problem, but usually lasts only 1-2 day.

Only Hong Kong members have lagged more than a week,not only skills lag on battle but also their screen displays game was delay 10s ~ 1min.

I thought there are some network problems in Hong Kong, it’s happened before.

Glory was show his moon walk to me past week every day, and he only can listen our fight voice in RC and jealous to us can play game.

I have to explain a bit.

When the lag is unaccepted, I wont start the raid.
There was a exceptional lag for some Hong Kong players in these few weeks, at least half of our members, including me cannot do a fight. There are at least 7sec+ delay during a fight (NOT ONLY in SoR BL and its spike lag, not the skill lag that everyone suffers), which make us lose the battle we should win, and make me extremely angry and shout on the TS

We are by no means a occasional wvw guild, we stack up in our prime time every day, but bad things just happen to us again and again.

Tonight I even told the oceanic commanders to make tons of preparation for the coming SEA prime time. I was ready for a epic battle and tons of fun. But talking about the lag, what can I do?

Anyway, until Anet (or may be our ISP) fix it up, we will remain our absence.

[NYS]Glory, a laggy and disappointed commander

So NOW you can say: JQ and BG are doing PvDoor against SoR. But it’s temporary, your server hasn’t a poor SEA coverage, those asian guilds will come back.

Btw, these lag issues are interfering the balance in this match…

(edited by zepp.4109)

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Why the total collapse during timezones we know SoR has great consistent coverage in?

Must be trying to court new OCE and SEA guilds.

We are fighting for our lives here. Please do not spout rubbish about us collapsing. When ATM and a BG map zerg hits you both at the same time while helping each other, its normal for us to easily lose everything. We’ve been trying super hard to keep our stuff. Now we lost garrison with BG and JQ cheering for each other. 20ppt for SoR, while BG gets 430ppt. Not PvDoor, still? If you deny so you must have some intense bias for your own server right there.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score update!

Stay away from my yaks! I see you! Trying to snuggle my yak! IT JUST WANTS TO GO HOME!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seiya.8190

Seiya.8190

Score Update!

And I’m sorry to the ATM who stopped to wave and jump with me and my teammate attacked you! I yelled at them to stop :P

I am the person wave at you, I was party with WAHA, so I though we can take a nice screenshot, but maybe next time. :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

To SoR: Thanks for not showing up tonight, I’m sure your impressing TFV by not putting any effort in, good show.

No wonder why you are always considered as a troll.

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Nope, they will chest thump for the next 3 weeks and start whining about PVDoor the minute SOR pulls 1k lead.

Hrmm ok, well maybe if they win this week they will stop calling JQ, SoR’s lapdog then?

It’s hard to know which QQs a win for BG this week will nullify.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

I redact my statement about TFV, the TFV I saw was a dual repping SONG guild member, sorry for dragging TFV’s name into this thread, but the causality is always there, every week BG has won since the last JQ victory SoR has received a new guild.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

I redact my statement about TFV, the TFV I saw was a dual repping SONG guild member, sorry for dragging TFV’s name into this thread, but the causality is always there, every week BG has won since the last JQ victory SoR has received a new guild.

I wouldn’t be surprised MagiKarp… They’re more than likely trying to get a new guild. SoR NEVER ticks below 30PPT unless it’s on purpose.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

I understand that, but the point I was making is that not knowing 7-8 people’s class in a zerg is not needed to win, which is what the issue of the Ghost Tonics created and was being discussed. Composition is important, that’s not the issue here. The points that were brought up is “tonics hide classes” and how that means you can’t win a fight is beyond me.

As a fellow Tab-and-spammer I completely agree. I have no idea what classes outside of my own are doing, what animations represent which incoming effects and such. It’s all irrelevant anyways, the true course of victory is to follow on the heels of mysteriously successful guilds. How they are more successful is beyond me, hacks or something I guess. Because it’s impossible that someone might be more skilled or have put more study into the game than me. After all, my teacher in kindergarden said EVERYBODY is special, and that means I’ve an inherent ability to be the best at any given thing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

I wouldn’t be surprised MagiKarp… They’re more than likely trying to get a new guild. SoR NEVER ticks below 30PPT unless it’s on purpose.

Maybe against you guys that may be true. But JQ has been laying it down hard against SoR past 2 days. Don’t speak for our server’s hard work, our wins are because we are outplaying and beating SoR straight up. BG wants to use an excuse of a non-existent SoR, that’s on you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

You ever listen to a broken record?

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

It was just the one week! I swear!

lol. I wouldn’t count that as tier 2 either…….

lol yeah, and TC and DB of then are not the ones of today and TC was not even in that matchup. Plus, with JQ having so many ppl that left the server, I’m convinced they wont have an easy time against TC and DB, and could even lose the matchup.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Not long ago we saw two 50+ map SoR zergs (NYS/HIRE/SONG) doing nothing but open field combat chasing handful of us in JQBL while letting all their keeps on other bls fall. I even recorded how many of them but im too lazy to upload lol.
Hmmm suspicious acts.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Not long ago we saw two 50+ map SoR zergs (NYS/HIRE/SONG) doing nothing but open field combat chasing handful of us in JQBL while letting all their keeps on other bls fall. I even recorded how many of them but im too lazy to upload lol.
Hmmm suspicious acts.

How does 100 men even fit in one borderland i really have no idea. SoR BL is extremely laggy and most of them DC, so only a small group could get in to hold out ATM and ND/WM. EB was already a lost cause when we were getting 2v1’d by ATM and BG earlier. BG and JQ spawn camped EB. Know your facts right before saying these kind of things.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

And I’m sorry to the ATM who stopped to wave and jump with me and my teammate attacked you! I yelled at them to stop :P

I am the person wave at you, I was party with WAHA, so I though we can take a nice screenshot, but maybe next time. :P

Ahhhh!

Shoot me a PM in game when you’re online again! We shall find a safer place not outside SM to wave and jump around! lol

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlusterWolf.2103

BlusterWolf.2103

SoR dont blame others for ticking 15, SoR has sea represents in some degree(you are rarely outmanned in sea so stop no sea force bs) but still choose to turtle so hard and only move out backstab BG or JQ when they are fighting each other and still QQ like your sea is non-existent , even BG JQ sea group hate each other so hard, but when they are constantly gotten tower even garrison stolen nobody gonna be happy about that, so if you really want avoid 2v1ed during sea time zone, just turtle dont move out, hand the oceanic fight to BG and JQ.

BTW TFV gonna fit SoR really well since DB oceanic plays same style as SoR

Forty Milliseconds…rangers who remember…know…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

You ever listen to a broken record?

Why would to try to listen to a record if its broken?

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

SoR dont blame others for ticking 15, SoR has sea represents in some degree(you are rarely outmanned in sea so stop no sea force bs) but still choose to turtle so hard and only move out backstab BG or JQ when they are fighting each other and still QQ like your sea is non-existent , even BG JQ sea group hate each other so hard, but when they are constantly gotten tower even garrison stolen nobody gonna be happy about that, so if you really want avoid 2v1ed during sea time zone, just turtle dont move out, hand the oceanic fight to BG and JQ.

BTW TFV gonna fit SoR really well since DB oceanic plays same style as SoR

That’s one long sentence there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

To any Oce/SEA guilds who are thinking of transferring right now:

Please consider the evidence and data of the tier and see the patterns in the scores. SoR does NOT tick at this low a PPT unless they intend it. Just yesterday they were in the high 200s and even hit 300 on average. At worst they were not far behind in the low 200s. This week, they made up for a 2k lead and extended it to 12k in their favor in a single day.

No one can stop you from going where you please, but please do consider the balance of the matchups for the sake of the WvW community at large. One super-server will upset the game for everyone.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Now accepting donations for the get me the hell out of this matchup foundation.

in Match-ups

LostBalloon.6423

Hard 2v1 against SoR -> SoR is trying to recruit new guilds, they are not trying, add your QQ if you think i missed any of it…
Hard 2v1 against BG -> QQ on forums, cry that SoR can only win with 2v1, SoR stacked, got new guilds, etc.
Hard 2v1 against JQ -> ??? QQ about dropping to T2 maybe or about ticking at 50- all week ??? who knows….

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Inside of a zerg ghost tonics don’t matter. 20 people isn’t exactly a zerg in this game though…. perhaps that is where the disconnect is.

in Match-ups

Posted by: rmBossa.4621

rmBossa.4621

From what I gather there was no explicit rule disallowing ghost tonics in the first one, if the second was to be played under the same rules ghost tonics would be allowed.

I disagree, but that is common with opinions.

But he makes a good point.

I have too much respect for TW to expect them to completly change an aspect of their strategy, last min, just so it falls more in line with a personal strategy. My point being that, if they were to continue the GvG, no aspect on their side would have been altered. Agg has used ghost tonics not just in GvGs but every time in WvW since Anet finally fixed them. Also, you can go back in our youtube channel many months ago and we have always used them. So you can see how we could have reservations about changing something we have always done mere minuets before a highly anticipated GvG. I believe this is the source of the misunderstanding, hopefully I can help to clear that up.

Ghost tonics were never seen as a way to score an unfair advantage, simply for the fact that everyone has access to them.

GvGs are based on a loose contract among like-minded guilds. So we have to rely on a sort of “unwritten rule” system. These rules address everything from not using “stat stacking” sigils all the way to the very spot in which GvGs take place. Not once have I heard or read about a guild specificaly requesting for Ghost Tonics not to be used. In fact, it has become common for guilds to use them though by no means is it required.

Perhaps gw2gvg.com should have a predetermined rule set for all guilds to adhere to. But it would seem it was expected that all guilds registered on the website would adhere to the “unwritten rules” already in place. And I’m sure anyone who has followed the “GvG scene” for any amount of time could tell you that ghost tonics are an accepted part of that.

Furthermore, it would be counterproductive in any type of competition for a group to specifically alter their play before a match without any sort of advance warning.

These are my observations as an individual and do not represent Aggression as a whole. My intention is more of a plea for the sake of GvGs, we need more of them— not less.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

As a fellow Tab-and-spammer I completely agree. I have no idea what classes outside of my own are doing, what animations represent which incoming effects and such. It’s all irrelevant anyways, the true course of victory is to follow on the heels of mysteriously successful guilds. How they are more successful is beyond me, hacks or something I guess. Because it’s impossible that someone might be more skilled or have put more study into the game than me. After all, my teacher in kindergarden said EVERYBODY is special, and that means I’ve an inherent ability to be the best at any given thing.

Well I do know now why 90% of the fights we are in against them, the only damage I take is from retaliation. Totally busted my bubble I thought it was because I was good at positioning.

in Match-ups

LostBalloon.6423

Please consider the evidence and data of the tier and see the patterns in the scores. SoR does NOT tick at this low a PPT unless they intend it. Just yesterday they were in the high 200s and even hit 300 on average. At worst they were not far behind in the low 200s. This week, they made up for a 2k lead and extended it to 12k in their favor in a single day.

No one can stop you from going where you please, but please do consider the balance of the matchups for the sake of the WvW community at large. One super-server will upset the game for everyone.

Yes because NA players cannot have a day off at home and decide to play, and EU cant decided to login earlier to help out with SEA from time to time…
Just like MERC can decide to continue their raid all the way into EU and even have some players that stay up for NA…

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Wow, that gave me a headache…

Are people actually kitten enough to think that SoR would purposefully ride their PPT this low to recruit guilds? Kitten, you’re hopeless bunch, honestly. What a crock of horse piddle.

Next you’ll be accusing SoR of freakin’ chemtrails.

Not only is it bonkers, to even state this is highly offence to the guys out there who are trying their best to fight any bit of score they can. I’m more then tolerant to the enemy when their PPT and presence aren’t the best, but this is complete and utter bullkitten.

To ANYBODY who believes this is something SoR is doing for the lulz than I’m sorry, you do have problems. I mean, both BG and JQ have great PPT and then this is something that you are actually worried about?

A little humility. And maybe go see a specialist…

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

I would love to see some Oce/SEA transfers to SOR as it would be nice to get home from work and not have paper everything.

I’m also glad we now have KISS to help IRON as they have a tough job. Every day they login, gather the traumatized troops that are being spawn camped and help rebuild everything that was PvDoor’d.

It isn’t that SOR’s EU is overly strong, it is the overlap of our strong NA with our EU. For 1-2 hours we are very strong and then slowly diminishes as EU logs off.

Last night our NA didn’t show up (thanks GvG?) and you didn’t see our normal PPT.

in Match-ups

Israel.7056

My real question about the ghost tonics is for Anet. Does Anet intend for people to be able to use these things in WvW? If not then I think Anet should just remove ghost tonics from WvW like they did skale venom, stealth kits, planks, gears, teleport guns etc.

If they don’t remove them then I think everyone who intends to be competitive should start using them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

SoR has won the most in the past 2 months. How they can claim to have it hard is beyond me.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Are people actually kitten enough to think that SoR would purposefully ride their PPT this low to recruit guilds? Kitten, you’re hopeless bunch, honestly. What a crock of horse piddle.

Not only is it bonkers, to even state this is highly offence to the guys out there who are trying their best to fight any bit of score they can. I’m more then tolerant to the enemy when their PPT and presence aren’t the best, but this is complete and utter bullkitten.

To ANYBODY who believes this is something SoR is doing for the lulz than I’m sorry, you do have problems. I mean, both BG and JQ have great PPT and then this is something that you are actually worried about?

My apologies, but it won’t be the first time it has happened. I don’t think it disrespectful. Devious, sneaky, yes. But not really illegal or illicit.

Geez, when BG is ticking low the forum is laughing about how we’re getting kicked out of T1. People cry foul, but no one accuses anyone of having “problems.” That’s just….I don’t even know what to say.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

(edited by Neuromancer.2148)

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

1. Agg has used ghost tonics not just in GvGs but every time in WvW since Anet finally fixed them.

2. Ghost tonics were never seen as a way to score an unfair advantage, simply for the fact that everyone has access to them.

3. Perhaps gw2gvg.com should have a predetermined rule set for all guilds to adhere to.

4. And I’m sure anyone who has followed the “GvG scene” for any amount of time could tell you that ghost tonics are an accepted part of that.

1. Perhaps, but they were not in play against us. A rematch is a rematch and you wanted to change it up from the initial match. From my perspective, it is no different that asking for stacks to be allowed.

2. They aren’t an unfair advantage no, but much like stacks, they are an advantage. Both sides have access to them and can use them all they wish right? Why are stacks taboo but ghosties aren’t? The problem with the ghost tonics is that it is absolutely absurd to use them. Every single one of us had ghost tonics available to use last night btw. How can you not see how absurd it is for everyone to be in ghost form?

3. I can agree with this

4. Disagree. I have been in the GvG community for a long time and have not relied on ghost tonics as a crutch to avoid being focused down.

In conclusion, we fought without them the first time. You dominated us the first three fights and we managed to make some adjustments and come back from behind. You are more than capable of beating us, so why introduce something new into our matchup and create such hassle to the point that the fight gets cancelled?

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

SoR has won the most in the past 2 months. How they can claim to have it hard is beyond me.

SoR isn’t claiming anything.

In fact, I dont think we have it hard at all. The NA from the other servers we fight generally bore me to tears unless I end up in the same zone as AGG or someone similar.

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

My apologies, but it won’t be the first time it has happened. I don’t think it disrespectful. Devious, sneaky, yes. But not really illegal or illicit.

It won’t be because it doesn’t happen. Not only is your theory disrespectful to the players who have to struggle with this, but to you guys as well, who do do amazing pushes and really pull in those long hours to keep the PPT lead. It’s a cruel and stupid rumor that’s amazingly baseless.

However, I understand how you may beg to differ, no matter how out of it I think your idea is. I’ll accept the apology, but with an opinion like this, could you please just keep it to yourself. As at any rate it’s petty propaganda.

edit: But in saying this there are times where our SEA manages to come out on top, but you don’t hear us accusing you guys of pulling in punches to bring in more guilds.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

(edited by magikfox.9658)