7/5 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Looking about the right time for BG to devour a server imo. “If history repeats itself” then the blackhole must have something brewing up. I predict this time it will be DB and they fall several tiers like the past servers to face the blackhole.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

WvW went down, sor bl no longer lags or dcs.

In that case it was fixed for the BG side only right along with the PvE content. Glad to hear that!

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

(edited by Zen.8497)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Looking about the right time for BG to devour a server imo. “If history repeats itself” then the blackhole must have something brewing up. I predict this time it will be DB and they fall several tiers like the past servers to face the blackhole.

Well we were thinking about looking at the EU servers, I think we will take the bottom 2 tiers…Well maybe 3. 9 servers should hold our appetite till dinner. If not we can always order tiers 7 and 8 NA for dessert.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

Tier 1 Casual

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

I think some players are simply trying to wrap their head around the sudden drop off in participation from SoR yesterday, as it was pretty atypical. And it’s not just about the SEA timezone and internet issues. SoR numbers were lower than normal from early NA through early Oceanic when I went to bed. I can’t remember the last time SoR was outmanned in EB during late NA when I play, but even though I can’t see the buff anymore, I’m certain you were. EU was understandable. HB was out yesterday. But after that, what I personally witnessed was not the SoR I’m used to. So, outside of the claims of intentionally taking the foot off the gas, that leaves us with 1) random off night (we all have them); 2) TW busy with GvG; 3) burnout; 4) other unknown factors.

Whatever the reasons, it was not a normal day for the tier from what I saw.

I think the answer is pretty simple. BG while pointing at SoR has over stacked again and we just need some recruiting especially during the SEA/Oceanic time to match up the numbers. I’m sure there are some guilds out there that love a challenge and to keep the matchup competitive.

(edited by Zen.8497)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

I suggest the dude who posts on 3 accounts watches this. Also the guy doin the church posts and pretty much anybody with a forum presence.

Or just keep being average and post away

Posted this 5 pages back and what followed was some of the most childish posts ever made for this match up thread. People still posting on 2+ accounts trying to troll. Some even claiming to be adults and still posting toxic negative comments.

CNN posted a funny story about trolls. It’s easy to talk behind a game name but in the real world I’m sure most of you are quiet and very average. This is a video game maybe one day when you see your kid or maybe a young cousin playing call of duty or kingdom of hearts you wake up and understand its fun and nothing more. Play the game and shut up. I’d like to see a video game dev company make people post with real names and tie in Facebook. More than half of you would dip out.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/11/world/internet-trolling/index.html

In short your posting on a account that has made up name

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Wow I haven’t read this in like…years.

“The first step in becoming a top player is the realization that playing to win means doing whatever most increases your chances of winning. The game knows no rules of “honor” or of “cheapness.” The game only knows winning and losing."

Couldn’t agree more.

in Match-ups

Mindtrick.5190

“The first step in becoming a top player is the realization that playing to win means doing whatever most increases your chances of winning. The game knows no rules of “honor” or of “cheapness.” The game only knows winning and losing."

Couldn’t agree more.

Evo is here Evo is here!!

Will Chris g play marvel???

Oh and injustice finals have been moved to 3:30 am

Got Ninja?

(edited by Mindtrick.5190)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

I suggest the dude who posts on 3 accounts watches this. Also the guy doin the church posts and pretty much anybody with a forum presence.

Posted this 5 pages back and what followed was some of the most childish posts ever made for this match up thread. People still posting on 2+ accounts trying to troll. Some even claiming to be adults and still posting toxic negative comments.

CNN posted a funny story about trolls. It’s easy to talk behind a game name but in the real world I’m sure most of you are quiet and very average. This is a video game maybe one day when you see your kid or maybe a young cousin playing call of duty or kingdom of hearts you wake up and understand its fun and nothing more. Play the game and shut up. I’d like to see a video game dev company make people post with real names and tie in Facebook. More than half of you would dip out.

Blizzard tried it. There was massive backlash, and they backed off on it.

Tier 1 Casual

in Match-ups

Mindtrick.5190

Yeah I remember but that was years ago. I’m talkin the future and in the past days its easy to tell forum rules need to change.

Got Ninja?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

With The Elite and DiE having moved on, I fairly recently joined up with CA. Three nights ago in EB was one of the most epic sessions of PvP I’ve experienced with BG being focused by SOR/JQ in a series of running battles that lasted about 3 hours. There were multiple times when we hit by both servers.

This is not a complaint.

The video is @: http://youtu.be/Ns_dJrapnJg

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

Blizzard tried it. There was massive backlash, and they backed off on it.

I wouldn’t expect it otherwise as it just proves the article’s point. There are alot of discussions regarding internet laws, regulations and policies so I think alot will change in the future. The internet has developed fast and it only takes time to be properly regulated and legally defined.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Couldn’t agree more.

The question should be will Chris g act like a little kitten again. Any who time to wait for Persona 4 Arena, Tekken tag and King of Fights.

I might not play KoF, but last years KoF final was so godkitten HYPE!.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

(edited by Waage.2047)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

I heard that one of my commanders from SF may have interrupted a GvG from last night on a borderland. I was not online last night, my apologies for the disturbance if that was one of your teams out there last night. My intentions are not to disrupt things like that in WvW.

Good day!

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Blackgate…. Complains about PvDoor, does it all night. Clkitten.

BG……. complains about SOR being stacked goes on to win the matchup.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

Couldn’t agree more.

Just as long as morrigan is in his team, chris g will play….lawl

[Agg] ression

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Fondly remembering a time when BG and JQ discussed kicking SoR back down to T2..

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

Just as long as morrigan is in his team, chris g will play….lawl

Watching that MoriDoom team is almost as exciting as watching two zergs fight.

On a related note though, the experiment with no PvE culling in Frostgorge apparently put a huge strain on the servers. Possibly we will see less lag once they turn culling on again there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

Man… I came back from a 2 month break and WvW is worse (didn’t think it was possible). I was on for 2 hours the other night and saw a guy hack into outer DB. Then I was doing some open field fighting with friends and a thief got downed and started warping around while downed (warped about 8 times to the back of his group), so that was new to me. Oh and I saw in chat that we lost a tower to a group with a hacker in it as well. In 2 hours, seriously, I am not going to point finger at servers or anything because I am sure there are people doing it on BG too.

Just sad to see Anet has not kept up with WvW security to any degree whatsoever. sigh

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

Man… I came back from a 2 month break and WvW is worse (didn’t think it was possible). I was on for 2 hours the other night and saw a guy hack into outer DB. Then I was doing some open field fighting with friends and a thief got downed and started warping around while downed (warped about 8 times to the back of his group), so that was new to me. Oh and I saw in chat that we lost a tower to a group with a hacker in it as well. In 2 hours, seriously, I am not going to point finger at servers or anything because I am sure there are people doing it on BG too.

Just sad to see Anet has not kept up with WvW security to any degree whatsoever. sigh

Anet has the worse reporting system of any MMO I ever been on. Something they really need to work on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Pop! Pop!

^_^

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Im at work, bored and need an update. Whats the latest?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

240/255/200

JQ managed to break BG Bay finally, go SF.

BG just flipped SM.

http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/map/814

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

Pop! Pop!

^_^

:DD made my day so far.

the rest of you crybabies. i could use a river. that connects to an ocean. and then a waterfall that falls off the face of the earth onto our neighbouring planets. ; )))

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

SoR hasn’t dropped off in activity at all. We just don’t really give a kitten. The fact that BG has their oceanics pulling double shifts to close the gap on SoR says it all. BG are fielding massive numbers today. But none of it matters in the end. SoR is WvW server and come rain or shine we will be out there fighting the good fight. We don’t throw in the towel at the first sign of a tough fight. Which is more than I can say for BG. All I have done this week is chase the dust trails of BG running away. I for one am glad Merc and ND are bringing it. Because no other TZ does.

edit: Oh and JQ should get an arbitrary mention. Well done JQ keep it up. You are god’s special little sunbeam, etc. etc.

A quick look at your post history will tell everyone that your a banwagoner, You started on BG, went to JQ, and are now on SoR. You need to check your facts not every guild and commander runs minus rise and nd. But what have you, your post history shows a trail of troll and hate towards BG…. the same attitude your very first post complained about.

Have a nice day good fights SoR, to bad for all the DC’s and lag, Believe me when I say BG has major major lag and BS since the patch. Also very server is doing the PvE events this time around so it isn’t just SoR. I was booted 5 times today from 2 Bl’s and 3 times in EB. Lets hope they fix it.

L:astly I don’t think SoR needs a SEA or OCeanic guild. As of right now most nights they are pushing a 300+ PPT. They can field a minimum of 50+ man zerg per a map ( and usally very cordinated Props to you guys ) which is a large change from 3 months ago. Yes it sucks you don’t have a strong SEA or OCEANIC presence. But right now your EU is dominating and your NA is pushing the line with both servers easily. For SoR to get another guild would sadly be stacking the server to blob 24/7, and not to mention SoR favorite insult to BG is we devoure guilds and make them vanish from sight cause we are the BLACKHOLE ( hmmm…. anyone hungry I heard TC has great guilds ) you wouldn’t want to become that which you mock now would you SoR.

in Match-ups

morrolan.9608

L:astly I don’t think SoR needs a SEA or OCeanic guild. As of right now most nights they are pushing a 300+ PPT.

Only not. 3 times this week this week we have been around 50 PPT including last night.

Cue the trolls saying it was deliberate…….

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

L:astly I don’t think SoR needs a SEA or OCeanic guild. As of right now most nights they are pushing a 300+ PPT.

Only not. 3 times this week this week we have been around 50 PPT including last night.

Cue the trolls saying it was deliberate…….

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/41/

Now its not most nights but before saying “only not” do alittle homework. It’s posted on the top of each page for a reason. You can see SoR ticks above 300 and once or twice a bit more. Now this is judging that lets say around 2 am server time would be a good time for Oceanic to be gettin up and going.
Cue the lack knowing what you are talking about.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

morrolan.9608

So I’ve actually been in WvW this week when it has ticked at that level but I apparently don’t know what I’m talking about. If you actually read the graph 3 times this week we have been between 30 and 80PPT which suffices for my purpose seeing as I didn’t say we were exactly at 50 PPT.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

(edited by morrolan.9608)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

240/255/200

BG just flipped SM.

NICE work SF

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

/salute to FEAR, had some nice fights with them in EB today, excluding the lagfest 3 way in SMC

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

240/255/200

BG just flipped SM.

NICE work SF

what , was this to show SOR that u guys are fighting each other?

yep we fell for it!

on another note, am curios if the ATM zerg hit BG even once this whole week even if accidentally.

It’s called WvWvW for a reason…

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

That I agree, I’ve seen lots of it too, getting someone to 1/2 health, they warp miles away.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sparks.3275

Sparks.3275

240/255/200

BG just flipped SM.

NICE work SF

Just to clarify here, KnT and a lot of friends held BG Bay for ~7 ticks with both JQ and SoR bearing down on them. We pulled out in the end cause after SoR wiped they were hitting Garry. So shoutout to SF and the Bay defenders!

[KnT] Voltexx
[KnT] Kid Trunks
Blackgate since Beta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

With The Elite and DiE having moved on, I fairly recently joined up with CA. Three nights ago in EB was one of the most epic sessions of PvP I’ve experienced with BG being focused by SOR/JQ in a series of running battles that lasted about 3 hours. There were multiple times when we hit by both servers.

This is not a complaint.

Nice vid man, CA are pretty awesome – good to see you are still playing the game.

[quote=2397599;salluks.60[quote=2397526;Fuzzion.2

240/

BG just flipped SM.

NICE work SF [/quote]

yep we fell for it!

on another note, am curios if the ATM zerg hit BG even once this whole week even if accidentally.
[/quote]

Yeah he kept on flipping BG bay and constantly fought them inside JQ bl whenever waha had eyes on the T3 hills. I think JQ catches onto the idea that we’re playing for first so we focus SoR – and seeing as its probably easier to get ppt that way they work with us to a degree. It isn’t under the covers collusion, but more out of convenience than anything else.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

240/255/200

BG just flipped SM.

NICE work SF

yep we fell for it!

It’s called WvWvW for a reason…

more likw WvWandW

Pot meet Kettle, we have all done it even SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: amonian.3596

amonian.3596

i play sea time and very disappointed this week ;(.

sor need well skilled organized guild at sea time.

enjoy bg.pvd and your atm coverage

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

Dunno how you only manage 10-30 ppt with a full map zerg running around JQ BL

In it for the fights and not caring about PPT.

Thats an easy card to pull when your loosing.

I had the pleasure of facing the SoR OCE and SEA guilds today. It was awesome to see them work as individual guilds on the same map, coordinating in some fights and hitting different objectives at other times. I would only whish that some of the SoR NA players and guilds would follow their example. It was a pleasure fighting you guys today!

Yes,we lost all fort, I’m little sad. we lost it, no excuse.

But there had many epic fight yesterday JQ bl and got a lot fun, isn’t it?
I’m pleasure fight to you and I feel glad for make you an impression.

Nice to meet you Smokee,
we will try improve ourself , and hope we can fight again soon.

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

(edited by snownow.9352)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

What TW commander is still leading an NA group? It is 4:42 am where I live in NA.

What the

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

What TW commander is still leading an NA group? It is 4:42 am where I live in NA.

What the

You must be imagining things, no one on SoR does overtime.

As an ordained Minister & Marriage Counselor in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, I think I see one of the major problems in the SoR/BG marriage. While BG is out working itself to the bone to provide for the family, SoR gets out of its timezones and goes to relax, completely forgetting BG and little JQ. When BG finally calls it quits for the day theyre tired and worn out and have no time to pay attention to little JQ, who then acts out by being a thorn in the side of both servers!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

What the

As an ordained Minister & Marriage Counselor in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, I think I see one of the major problems in the SoR/BG marriage. While BG is out working itself to the bone to provide for the family, SoR gets out of its timezones and goes to relax, completely forgetting BG and little JQ. When BG finally calls it quits for the day theyre tired and worn out and have no time to pay attention to little JQ, who then acts out by being a thorn in the side of both servers!

LOL bro this stuff is starting to get creepy

but tbh it kinda lightens the mood and for that bro i give u mad props

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

What the

Kinda creeeeeepy? Nah man! This stuff is highly amusing! I look a bit odd if I read any of Shini’s posts at work.. I normally crack up laughing… touch awkward to say the least!

OMG WORK IS FINSIHED! How does WvW go tonight? Many awesome troll-like fights I hope?

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

What the

Sir, as an ordained Minister & Marriage Counselor in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints I would like to tip my ceremonial sparkling pink and purple 10 gallon hat to you and place upon you and your pinky toes the blessings of our Lord and Savior, Jedsus Chris.

Jed likes him sum pinky toes.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

What the

Question is, why are YOU on at that time?

What the

Anyway, it’s our drunk NA group.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

What the

What the

Drunk NA, Best NA.

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

This is not a complaint.

I have some videos of me moving with CA also. I need to put them together and make a video of it.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

What the

What the

It’s Indo and the rest of TW pulling a mandatory overtime shift.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Greeting a friend on my way through before I log off!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

I don’t think I’d close my eyes with that ‘friend’ standing over you.

Turned out to be a great match-up this week and might go down to the wire. Is this the closest point differential at this stage?

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you

in Match-ups

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

So I’ve actually been in WvW this week when it has ticked at that level but I apparently don’t know what I’m talking about. If you actually read the graph 3 times this week we have been between 30 and 80PPT which suffices for my purpose seeing as I didn’t say we were exactly at 50 PPT.

And other nights it’s ticking for over 400. That point swing just doesn’t magically happen. We know Wednesday night oce and sea didnt show up due to lag and let BG take everything. So with one night we know what happened and why the ppt was so low, I would judge the other 2 was something similar. Telling us what your ppt is when you dont come out and fight isn’t proving a thing. We all know what ya’ll are capable of.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

I don’t think I’d close my eyes with that ‘friend’ standing over you.

Turned out to be a great match-up this week and might go down to the wire. Is this the closest point differential at this stage?

Nah man! He was totally singing me a lullaby! I was in kitten form for awhile as well as I watched JQ try and take their tower back off SoR! Apparently JQ didn’t like having a kitten run around them for lols….

The LOVE asura <3