7/5 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

is that why u keep avoiding GVG with IRON?

Because ramming 20 people into 20 other people is the perfect example of skill… Until they come out with an actual GvG mode that requires strategy and skill amongst players, not that interested personally.

LOL, man u guys are kitten! its ironic that only BG guilds dont GVG outof total 54 servers that Anet has. even the only guild that GVG’d on blackgate left. goes to show volumes about ur server

anyways, congrats to BG on the win, which u won purely by “skill” and in the most “fair” fashion.

u can sleep well now.

(edited by salluks.6017)

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Instead of letting live sharks rain down on people, we’re going to get in that chopper and throw bombs into the tornados.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cosmic.2150

Cosmic.2150

Other than this week, which has been your people not showing up, you guys normally tick around 150-200, nothing personal but that is not PvDoor numbers from our side. You guys had one bad week and all of a sudden its “WE ARE SO OUTNUMBERED IN SEA”

I was being generous when I said we can tick from 100-200 and so were you with your 150-200. 100-120 ppt would be a good showing with sub 100 just as likely if not more so. I have been able to play during the day when I’m “working from home” so I’ve experienced this myself.

My screenshot above isn’t a rare occurrence. SOR players who regularly play this time of the day probably suffer from some form of PTSD from all the abuse they take.

I just looked at last week’s point ticks, almost every oceanic time you guys were ticking between 150-200. there are obviously a few instances where it drops down below for one tick, but never were you guys in double digits, and actually there were points where you guys were pushing 250 points at the end of the week. Not to say that you guys have less numbers than us in sea/oceanic, because you do, but it is not as bad as the people in the thread are making it out to be. It was just a week of people not showing up.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/41/83

Last week, you mean during the HOLIDAY of the 4th of July, when a lot of people took time off and could put in extra hours. Can you maybe expand your review to include normal weeks and not weeks where there were extra people that are normally at work playing during these times? Might help you figure things out.

The Whitepuffs – SoR [HL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Grats Merc on EB Keep!

Cheers, took it because yolo.

Had fun tonight commanding MERC from SEA to EU

I’d like to think Ge had a little wth moment when I ran inside lowlands, wiped SoR for them and jumped out.

Highlights: T3 Hills SoR BL, was a great fight, WM and MERC combo was basically unstoppable and the Jerrifers/Lowlands flip bad luck/timing HiRE force, that is why you don’t drop 6 superior flame rams on Quentin Lake when BG is “outnumbered” EB, I get even, fast.

Funniest moment: Getting wiped by Waha/ATM while waiting to rally the pugs while MERC went off to to the guild mission, definition of Nek Minit.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

So with much respect to SoR you guys have SEA and you guys saying you need more is just insane in my opinion. So you guys got 2v1’d it happens to everyone, but you guys have SEA guilds. I am just going off what a SoR guys once said on the forums that your SEA guilds are PvX? And only sometimes show up to the battlefield? If I am wrong please correct me, however you complain about PvDoor when you have forces on, and when you don’kittens because those guilds don’t show up not our fault. I mean no disrespect to SoR guilds or SoR community. I am just saying what I am seeing/thinking.

Hey Ben. Like it has been said many times already, our SEA can be extremely inconsistent. NYS, like what Glory had explained earlier, has really poor connections to the game and their Raids have been much less frequent nowadays. NYS is extremely important to our coverage. SAHP, on the other hand, only has occasional Raids in about 3-4 days of the week and usually has a large amount of Chinese Rallians with them. SONG and GC combined only has about 25 and really cannot do much against full map zergs from BG and JQ. Without the occasional help from IRON and HIRE (<3 IRON and HIRE), we will really suffer poor ppt of around 100+ and even lower when deliberately 2v1’d. Yes, we do need a bit of coverage in SEA, while JQ needs coverage in Oceanic and EU. BG needs coverage in EU.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Cept for the fact MERC was able to float between EB, BG and JQ BL/SoR BL on and off all night tonight…

Define map zergs.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: syNc.5840

syNc.5840

Hello guys,

I noticed that some opponent posters saying that we are trying to “fake” our presence on SEA is just plain insulting. We all are playing together for the fun and at the same time working together even though we are going through our darkest times (HK Internet screwed up and some regions in South East Asia).

We may have the lowest score among two servers when SEA, but at the very least, show some respect to people in SoR SEA time zone play for the fun and play hard at the same time. And trust me, for those conspirators/master propaganda saying we are faking out score, it’s not true, however it’s up to you to believe or not.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Lord Commander
[GC] Golden Company X I I I // www.gcxiii.com
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Guise. Stop trying to recruit from DB sheesh. Not many of us left. Servers msg DB guild every day.

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Oh and SoR did expedite the process of taking that T3 Bay by hitting BG’s garrison. Had they not done that, it would have taken a bit longer to accomplish my goal for the night.

Whatever they told you was a lie don’t believe themmmmm.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

Welcome to SoR TKT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elk.5627

Elk.5627

TKT came out of nowhere. Welcome you guys!

Commander Mokyuu -[RET] Retribution -Warrior/Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

EU, they even invited you, y are you still not in it :O

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

You guys invited Karps but not me? Thats pretty kittened up.

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

wait wut I have four guilds wut is this

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

BG please join in on our karma train

How is that karma train working out for you?

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Who exactly is TKT? Im on vacation so im out of the loop.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elk.5627

Elk.5627

BG please join in on our karma train

How is that karma train working out for you?

Oh my aren’t you hard.

Commander Mokyuu -[RET] Retribution -Warrior/Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

I’m guessing TKT is a SEA guild?

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

They are a world guild with 600+ active members.

(edited by Burl.9567)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

More guilds to SoR… next thing you know LeBron James is gonna take his talents to Rall

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

More guilds to SoR… next thing you know LeBron James is gonna take his talents to Rall

LeBron is NA, no one would care about it.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Who exactly is TKT? Im on vacation so im out of the loop.

Choo choo train is comin around, everybody it’s in town. Choo choo train is comin around it’s comin to our town. Chooo choooo! Chugga chugga chugga chugga! Chugga chugga chugga chugga! Chooo choooo!

Climb aboard and hold my hand, take a trip to magic land. Watch the trees and hills go by, dreams come true for you and I.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abra.3056

Abra.3056

so trolled….. lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: zinzofindor.2190

zinzofindor.2190

Thats OK BG and/or JQ it takes you both to synchronise your attacks to take us down…and that is why we consistently place 1st

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

so trolled….. lol

Yup. Got me too, until I was clued in.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

I wish!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

@ zinzofindor.2190

So by your words you win because we 2v1 you? Sorry just bad wording anyway if you would like to get specific its coverage is why you always win, but then again its why anyone would win in WvW 95% of the time. I think we all need to just accept that lol.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raif.9507

Raif.9507

As an ordained Minister & Marriage Counselor in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints,

You are not funny

I highly disagree. I think he is hilarious and should not stop posting. You on the other hand, need some work on your sarcasm.

Asharìa March – 80 Elementalist
Co-Guild Leader of Prime Defense on Sanctum of Rall – www.Primedefense.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

LOL to ALL BG/JQ who claim that SoR is sooo stacked. You guys really have no clue what you’re talking about, do you?

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

LOL to ALL BG/JQ who claim that SoR is sooo stacked. You guys really have no clue what you’re talking about, do you?

Do you? I would argue that nobody does regarding this particular issue. It’s all based on opinion, perspective, conjecture and personal bias.

That said, SoR is sooo stacked.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Feed Me Change.6528

It’s a war of numbers, whoever is number1 is obviously stacked, remember when we were on SoS and everyone called SoS stacked? Remember when JQ won, and instantly they were stacked?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maiden England.3491

Maiden England.3491

its crazy how detailed everything was last night. JQ on one side of the keep, and BG on the opposite side. when bg couldnt cap the keep, jqs zerg ran in and capped it. about 5 minutes later it was BGs. its remarkable what you can do when you take sides.

Street Regulator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

its crazy how detailed everything was last night. JQ on one side of the keep, and BG on the opposite side. when bg couldnt cap the keep, jqs zerg ran in and capped it. about 5 minutes later it was BGs. its remarkable what you can do when you take sides.

No reason to accuse BG and JQ of 2v1’ing. SoR clearly has the coverage to defend against any zerg…

in Match-ups

Feed Me Change.6528

If this is a feint at “omg 2v1 u workin together” its a realllly poor attempt. If 2 servers are inside of a keep and it’s freshly flipped, they don’t have to try and take down a door or wall, they are already inside… so capping it is easy. Not to mention, JQ probably lost a good number of people fighting against SoR AND BG which just results in BG having more people after the cap… hence a flip when buff goes away.

Try again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

Well it was a fun week filled with epic fights, minus the terrible lag in SOR bl and the DC’s on EBG on reset night. But we here at KnT salute all our allies in the vitory this week, as we all earned it. No matter what ANYONE else says the results are in for this week and we came out on top. So thank you to all our allies!

To all our enemies…… well i salute you as well, because without you, there is no rivalry and enemies to fight. So I say to you, a simple thank you and see you on the battlefield.

And lastly to all the forum trolls…. look at it this way, no matter what you typed this week its all for not, life goes on and so does the game.

To all. /salute

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

in Match-ups

Maiden England.3491

If this is a feint at “omg 2v1 u workin together” its a realllly poor attempt. If 2 servers are inside of a keep and it’s freshly flipped, they don’t have to try and take down a door or wall, they are already inside… so capping it is easy. Not to mention, JQ probably lost a good number of people fighting against SoR AND BG which just results in BG having more people after the cap… hence a flip when buff goes away.

Try again.

it was clear they were 2v1ing… im not going to argue with you about it since the people who were doing it dont even deny it… scroll up and read the other posts buddy

Street Regulator

in Match-ups

Feed Me Change.6528

Try again.

it was clear they were 2v1ing… im not going to argue with you about it since the people who were doing it dont even deny it… scroll up and read the other posts buddy

2v1 is a sorry excuse. I’m sorry. You are apart of the #1 server and you complain about people trying to beat you? Come on…

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Try again.

2v1 is a sorry excuse. I’m sorry. You are apart of the #1 server and you complain about people trying to beat you? Come on…

It’s ok. Even the best of us get trolled.

in Match-ups

Feed Me Change.6528

Try again.

It’s ok. Even the best of us get trolled.

Haha. I’m just bored at work, cruising the forums is about the only fun I get… They don’t let us out much..

Anyone know if Snowreap ran the numbers for this week?

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

congrats bg on the win this week .We will hopefully up our game next week if we meet again
To HB guild please come gvg us if you won`t gvg then meet us open field with same numbers and try to show some class instead of trying to make a name for yourselves on the forums .

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

No excuse we lost when we could have won even with the 2v1 but we slacked off one day\night and let a 12k lead evaporate.

However, JQ should get partial credit. Joint effort, joint credit.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

Lol sor and jq 2v1 us every night in ebg na a couple weeks ago to the point that we lost our keep every night and its “omg bg qq so hard, there is no 2v1” the second it happens to SoR the cries start. 2v1s happen, its frustrating as hell when it is multiple times in a match, but if your going to trash a server for complaining about it before, how about you follow your own words and not kitten about it.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

Lol sor and jq 2v1 us every night in ebg na a couple weeks ago to the point that we lost our keep every night and its “omg bg qq so hard, there is no 2v1” the second it happens to SoR the cries start. 2v1s happen, its frustrating as hell when it is multiple times in a match, but if your going to trash a server for complaining about it before, how about you follow your own words and not kitten about it.

We have had multiple confirmations of coordinated 2v1 this week, even in this thread. It wasn’t just a kitten happens 2v1.

Congrats BG\JQ!

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

Ok. I got it. The reason why SOR did bad this week was to recruit more guilds.
This happended when IRON came to sor and same with KISS and some other guilds.
SOR tactic is, if we need more guilds, just throw off the match and fresh guilds will
join SOR.

SOR doesnt need more guilds, same with BG.
Well, if you want easy mode, SOR is good choice.

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

And SOR, please don’t forfeit the match just to recruit more guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

Hey on another note Vizunah in EU is going against their 4th or 5th DIFFERENT matchup this week. They got 2 completely new servers to play with……

Not trying to take anything away from JQ or SOR but it would be nice to kill some fresh new faces for once……please arena net?

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

congrats bg on the win this week .We will hopefully up our game next week if we meet again
To HB guild please come gvg us if you won`t gvg then meet us open field with same numbers and try to show some class instead of trying to make a name for yourselves on the forums .

Maybe you should keep a tab on your own members whispering things before you accuse another guild of lack of class.

[HB]

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Maybe you should keep a tab on your own members whispering things before you accuse another guild of lack of class.

I know you are but what am I? Take it all to PMs.

in Match-ups

Maiden England.3491

Hey on another note Vizunah in EU is going against their 4th or 5th DIFFERENT matchup this week. They got 2 completely new servers to play with……

Not trying to take anything away from JQ or SOR but it would be nice to kill some fresh new faces for once……please arena net?

i completely agree. but what are the matchups supposed to be? T1 NA seems as balanced as its gonna get

Street Regulator

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Before I head into work……..

Congrats to BG!
SoR I’m sure you guys will come out swinging this matchup (from previous experience that’s what happens)
And JQ…. I wish you get some more people into WvW so we can have a nail biting (horrible habit) matchup!!!!!

Alright! Enjoy reset! I’ll be at work…. cries

The LOVE asura <3