7/6/13: GH-MS-RoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

also gunnars hold good luck to get the border upgraded again

Congratulations? I’m sure you had lots of fun taking our stuff from the 1 or 2 people online

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moturdrn.2837

Moturdrn.2837

You’re slacking, Stikko. It took you five mornings for garrison to finally flip :p

Ilesyt talking about opportunism is amusing however.

Due to this fact I declare this matchup null and void.

Shh, he’ll think you’re being serious :p

BTW, I’ve seen 2 GH players in MS bl in past 2 days. So it’s not like GH is actively going after them either. I think the reason why most people choose GH bl over MS, is because GH gives good fights.

Haven’t been on too much since the weekend, however enjoyed the fights over Hills and Lake between our mish-mashed and VcY/RiOT. Probably some of the most fun group battles I’ve had in a while, complete with a wtf did they just come from moment Kudos on that Hills portal.

Midnight Mayhem [MM] – Gunnar’s Hold
Visko Bludhaven – Level 80 Human Elementalist
Gunnar’s Hold Server Forum

(edited by Moturdrn.2837)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

A message from our beloved Elnor:

“Maybe should’ve been less oportunistic on reset and weekend on our bl ? It’s coming back to bite you in the kitten now isn’t it.”

Haha, it’s not opportunism to attack enemies and take their stuff. Equally it’s not opportunistic for RoS/MS to attack us overnight when we have literally nobody playing.

Can’t believe the game has been out nine months and this conversation is still happening.

Also, the idea that you wouldn’t have attacked us if we hadn’t attacked you over the weekend is obvious nonsense :p Nothing is coming back to haunt us, we just had nobody online so lost all our stuff!

To GH: we do very well when we have people online, and we often don’t, so we do badly in the overall score compared to how we do at primetime. That’s just how it is – and it literally doesn’t matter!

Have a good Wednesday, folks.

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarkusParkus.8467

MarkusParkus.8467

BTW, I’ve seen 2 GH players in MS bl in past 2 days. So it’s not like GH is actively going after them either. I think the reason why most people choose GH bl over MS, is because GH gives good fights.

I roamed MS bl over the weekend and yesterday, didn’t get any good fights during the day and got bored of MS solo/small groups waypointing/ragequitting/calling in a zerg to deal with my Mesmer.. me kicking your kitten doesn’t mean you’ll die in real life!

See you in RoS bl!

Furious Scumbag, Raging Scumbag & Geologist Greywind
[NOX] & [Coma] – Gunnar’s Hold.

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

Due to this fact I declare this matchup null and void.

Shh, he’ll think you’re being serious :p

Nah, I know it’s hard to use irony on the internet, but literally no-one’s so slow they’d miss that he’s joking!

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moturdrn.2837

Moturdrn.2837

Haha, it’s not opportunism to attack enemies and take their stuff. Equally it’s not opportunistic for RoS/MS to attack us overnight when we have literally nobody playing.

Can’t believe the game has been out nine months and this conversation is still happening.

Also, the idea that you wouldn’t have attacked us if we hadn’t attacked you over the weekend is obvious nonsense :p Nothing is coming back to haunt us, we just had nobody online so lost all our stuff!

Hear, hear! Unfortunately I think it’s a conversation which will probably continue for more months to come, from many different people, and will just go around in circles.
“Oh you did this”, “Yeah, only because you did that”, “But you did this first!” etc.

Nah, I know it’s hard to use irony on the internet, but literally no-one’s so slow they’d miss that he’s joking!

You do have a point. That would be quite slow indeed.

Midnight Mayhem [MM] – Gunnar’s Hold
Visko Bludhaven – Level 80 Human Elementalist
Gunnar’s Hold Server Forum

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zarenda Mal.1364

Zarenda Mal.1364

It isn’t really just RoS, it is the fact that on the MS map there is only green, on the RoS map there is only blue with occasionally camps flipping, and on the GH BL it is split almost 50/50 between blue and green, while our part of EB is almost totally green. MS is not attacking RoS and RoS is not attacking MS. Fair matchup? NOT! We are the flipping red team, lowest rank, and both our opponents are too cowardy to actually fight the match properly.

I have no respect for either server actually. Until ANet come up with a solution to night-capping, and also something to deal with the ridiculous difference in numbers, there is no point in worrying about the score. The winner will always be the higher population server with better coverage. Second place appears to get awarded to whoever can team up with the one who will be the clear winner.

The game is broken as it stands.

And to the brave people who said this is what we get for the weekend reset, you should know we barely paid any attention to you. We were full on in the MS borderland and EB.

As to why we are never seen in the other BLs, because we are fighting a rear guard action to get back anything in our own BL and in EB. We don’t have enough people to do more.

in Match-ups

Posted by: XanoNymOuS.5407

XanoNymOuS.5407

It isn’t really just GH, it is the fact that on the MS map there is only green, on the GH map there is only red with occasionally camps flipping, and on eb it is split almost 50/50 between red and green, while our bl is almost totally green. MS is not attacking GH and GH is not attacking MS. Fair matchup? NOT!
(I know this is not true since you actually attacked each other aswell as we do, this is just to show how dumb it sounds.)

Srsly please stop QQ, maybe you didn’t played in the weekend? Also, MS actually flipped towers in our corner aswell as we did, so please get the facts right.

PS colours means nothing now, due to the new system lol, maybe Dzagonur and FR should focus WSR because they’re green?

Attachments:

XyrosFrø

(edited by XanoNymOuS.5407)

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

It isn’t really just RoS, it is the fact that on the MS map there is only green, on the RoS map there is only blue with occasionally camps flipping, and on the GH BL it is split almost 50/50 between blue and green, while our part of EB is almost totally green. MS is not attacking RoS and RoS is not attacking MS. Fair matchup? NOT! We are the flipping red team, lowest rank, and both our opponents are too cowardy to actually fight the match properly.

In fairness, what they’re doing is in both server’s interests – it helps Millers because it guarantees their win, and it helps Surmia because they’re not going for a win, just to beat us.

Spawn camping isn’t fun anyway so they’ll soon tire of it and go hit each other’s borderlands with golems and ninjas and things. It’s just the flow of the game.

And they’re not doing anything wrong – just taking all our stuff while we sleep. The main thing is to have fun taking it all back

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid Storm.8097

Liquid Storm.8097

Oh please GH, like you didn’t focus us or used Miller’s presence in our BL to take our keeps. Just remember Tuesday when Miller’s launched a full assault on Hills with golems and RiOT, VcY, FRS, DEX, PG and practically anyone on RoS at that time had to port in to fend them off. And what did you do in the meantime? You took our fully upgraded garrison with your own golems and placed a gazillion ACs in there.

And now you are QQing about being focused? Really guys? This is WvW and if anyone of us meets Miller’s head-on, we’re not exactly gonna exchange greeting cards…

Staff elementalist @ [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks EU
http://fspsoul.enjin.com/

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

Oh please GH, like you didn’t focus us or used Miller’s presence in our BL to take our keeps. Just remember Tuesday when Miller’s launched a full assault on Hills with golems and RiOT, VcY, FRS, DEX, PG and practically anyone on RoS at that time had to port in to fend them off. And what did you do in the meantime? You took our fully upgraded garrison with your own golems and placed a gazillion ACs in there.

And now you are QQing about being focused? Really guys? This is WvW and if anyone of us meets Miller’s head-on, we’re not exactly gonna exchange greeting cards…

One person wrote one post bemoaning the current state of the map. Another person from GH (me, in fact) disagreed and said what was happening is fine. It’s not exactly an orchestrated server-wide QQ campaign :p

Have fun fighting whoever you’re fighting right now

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Liquid Storm.8097

One person wrote one post bemoaning the current state of the map. Another person from GH (me, in fact) disagreed and said what was happening is fine. It’s not exactly an orchestrated server-wide QQ campaign :p

Have fun fighting whoever you’re fighting right now

We are, thank you.

Far Shiverpeaks EU

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

We are, thank you.

Hooray \o/

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

“This is WvW and if anyone of us meets Miller’s head-on, we’re not exactly gonna exchange greeting cards…”

i laughed at this thinking of EB last night… when RoS were taking veloka while millers were trying our north keep door – merely 30 feet from each other. that was somewhere around the 3 hours where you failed to take our keep despite doubleteaming and throwing everything at us. 1 treb to rule them all.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

in Match-ups

Liquid Storm.8097

“This is WvW and if anyone of us meets Miller’s head-on, we’re not exactly gonna exchange greeting cards…”

i laughed at this thinking of EB last night… when RoS were taking veloka while millers were trying our north keep door – merely 30 feet from each other. that was somewhere around the 3 hours where you failed to take our keep despite doubleteaming and throwing everything at us. 1 treb to rule them all.

I wasn’t there, so can’t comment.

Far Shiverpeaks EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pyranna.2054

Pyranna.2054

Please dont take the QQing of a few as a reflection of our whole server, alot of us are having a blast this week

Kharz Halfheart – Necro
The Soul Slayers [SLAY]
FarShiver Peaks

in Match-ups

Liquid Storm.8097

Please dont take the QQing of a few as a reflection of our whole server, alot of us are having a blast this week

I’m not, I was just clarifying for those who think GH is being focused on.

Far Shiverpeaks EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

We dont deserve 1st or 2nd this week. This is a very poor performance by GH. The maps are empty out of primetime and even in our primetime we arent what we normally are. It seems we are slacking and we deserve to get stomped for this. Hopefully everyone wakes up soon or this week will just be plain embarrassing. Good job to ROS for getting 2nd place back so fast. I think you guys could actually catch Millers as the weekend is over and typically german servers are a shadow of their weekend presence during the week.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in Match-ups

Posted by: gagi.4012

gagi.4012

We can’t do good in primetime when we start with outmanned buff on our own borderland. We were very good over weekend and we deserve to be focused by millers atm. And we cant deal with millers targeting us they r just better and have numbers, ros was is same spot over weekend.

And yeah seems always when we get focused hard people start to slack and not show up in wvw thas why we have outmanned buff on our own map even at some points at primetime, thats frustrating when trying to save 2nd place or to stay in race for it.

Congrats to RoS for almost certain 2nd place.

Gwyn Blaidd – Last Flight of The Crow (CROW)
H A R D (CORE) Gunnar’s hold http://lastflightofthecrow.webs.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: dorin.4618

dorin.4618

So much whining and so many tears from both sides … At the beginning were fun , now are just pity. It’s war, there are 3 servers. So being oportunistic can say it’s one of the main rules. Doesn`t matter if GH or RoS. Today RoS tomorrow GH, someone will always take advantage. Instead having fun it’s more interesting to troll eachother. With class sometimes.
I’m a RoS player and I don’t really give a ***p about this hate between RoS and GH.
And as someone was saying ahead, this is just giving MS a free and easy win without any effort.

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

So much whining and so many tears from both sides … At the beginning were fun , now are just pity. It’s war, there are 3 servers. So being oportunistic can say it’s one of the main rules. Doesn`t matter if GH or RoS. Today RoS tomorrow GH, someone will always take advantage. Instead having fun it’s more interesting to troll eachother. With class sometimes.
I’m a RoS player and I don’t really give a ***p about this hate between RoS and GH.
And as someone was saying ahead, this is just giving MS a free and easy win without any effort.

… are you sure you read this last page?! Virtually every reply from GH has been gracious and complimentary to RoS on taking advantage of the situation. Only one person has even whined a little!

Anyway, yes, I think your assessment of the match is correct, between us we have gifted MS a win when it looked they might struggle with two lower ranked servers. Ah well.

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

It’s a good matchup.. and those who say RoS double teams on GH.. possibly.. just keep in mind that it took us 3-4 days to get waypoints on Hills & Bay after reset because Both GH & MS pushed us the entire weekend.

You’re now in the position we were in during the weekend.. enjoy it.

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

At least you had people online over the weekend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loryn.5941

Loryn.5941

A lot of people seem convinced that GH has nobody online in the night, as if your entire server turns off the light and closes the door behind them for 8 hours. It’s never nobody, you still have people capping & defending at night, just less.
How is it so much worse that you’re outnumbered at night, and totally fine that we’re outnumbered during primetime? Most nights it’s no more PvD for us than it is for you at primetime.

Also, regarding the comments that seem to happen in these matchup threads, whining just makes me want to focus on whichever server complains the most. So in the end, you’re proving yourself right. I want GH to lose.

Please note, I say “I”. I don’t belong to any big guild and speak only for myself. No big conspiracy here, sorry folks.

Asides from all this, it’s just tactics. Of course most people will go after the opponent they’ve got the best chance against. Sucks if it happens to be you, but that’s the game.

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

A lot of people seem convinced that GH has nobody online in the night, as if your entire server turns off the light and closes the door behind them for 8 hours. It’s never nobody, you still have people capping & defending at night, just less.
How is it so much worse that you’re outnumbered at night, and totally fine that we’re outnumbered during primetime? Most nights it’s no more PvD for us than it is for you at primetime.

Also, regarding the comments that seem to happen in these matchup threads, whining just makes me want to focus on whichever server complains the most. So in the end, you’re proving yourself right. I want GH to lose.

Please note, I say “I”. I don’t belong to any big guild and speak only for myself. No big conspiracy here, sorry folks.

Asides from all this, it’s just tactics. Of course most people will go after the opponent they’ve got the best chance against. Sucks if it happens to be you, but that’s the game.

I’m pretty sure when you say “I” your sentiment is shared by alot of people on both sides.

But yeh we do have some people online obviously…. often its a case of 4 people manning 3 bls and a handful of people in eb though. Early mornings are usually worst for us

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zorainda.3495

Zorainda.3495

Hi Steelo,

“Maybe should’ve been less oportunistic on reset and weekend on our bl ? It’s coming back to bite you in the kitten now isn’t it.”

Thanks!

Awww it does sound like some people at RoS are focusing on the “payback” aspect of this matchup rather than the actual fun of defeating any of the other two servers.

Whatever makes your boat float

Meanwhile please send my “hi” to that GoA player (i think it was thief) who two days ago came fast after my lvl 4 (!) thief (in obvious starting armour) and tried to kill me as I was trying to enter Ogrewatch to get the poi. Fellow GH players jumped down and pushed him back in time (I was really surprised at how much time it takes one to add two more hits to a downed upscaled player and finish him off before others attack back) so I didn’t die. But since we are talking about opportunistic playstyle, he didn’t miss the chance to add some more kills to his agenda and attacked the next upscaled player he saw ( a charr coming a bit after). All in good fun of course

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

Awww it does sound like some people at GH are focusing on the “whining” aspect of this matchup rather than the actual fun of defeating any of the other two servers.

I’ve been killed, saved by friends and escaped death in WvW many times on my lowbie chars too. But I don’t tell everyone about it here. You know why?
Because no one cares. It’s WvW and you’re supposed to kill players with red name.

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

in Match-ups

Zorainda.3495

Awww it does sound like some people at GH are focusing on the “whining” aspect of this matchup rather than the actual fun of defeating any of the other two servers.

I’ve been killed, saved by friends and escaped death in WvW many times on my lowbie chars too. But I don’t tell everyone about it here. You know why?
Because no one cares. It’s WvW and you’re supposed to kill players with red name.

First of all, copying another person’s post and just altering some words to try and make a point, lacks imagination. Also thanks for putting your statement in bold, I might have missed it otherwise , cause as I said the post was too much of a copycat of mine

Also I don’t see me anywhere “whining” about being attacked or killed, I know it can happen the moment you enter any WvW area. Of course, personally at least, I never go after ppl so low in level cause it’s not fun however many others (from all servers) do.

And last (and more important) I was making a parallel of “opportunistic” playstyle that was already being mentioned by someone else. If I wanted to come here and complain about being attacked , I would have done it when it happened (2 days ago) and would have mentioned how it is unfair to kill lowbies or other stuff of the same mentality. In fact I was mostly surprised I wasn’t dead , as I said.

Thanks though for adding your own interpretation of my words. Makes me smile

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

How is it so much worse that you’re outnumbered at night, and totally fine that we’re outnumbered during primetime?

The majority of posts from GH today have acknowledged that it is not worse, it is just the same, and that RoS/MS are totally within their rights to beat us up while we’re outmanned.

That said, I wouldn’t go as far as you did and describe a Surmian primetime as PvD ever – you guys give some great fights and hit us very hard!

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

I’m a GH guild leader and i do not endorse the attitude my comrades have been presenting in this particular thread. We were really fine in previous matchups, but something seems to have snapped this week.
Time to man up rather than whine.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Catinka.5476

Catinka.5476

I don’t post much here at the forums but ugh I’m getting tired of seeing all this whining from GH if all those people would get their kitten in WvW we would have a higher chance of capping our points back.

Night capping will always happen it’s part of the game, I don’t care much about that it happens we done it before ourselves as well. Get over it if you don’t like being nightcapped then do something about it instead of kittening at the forums here.

I have no idea what’s up with GH but we seem to be doing bad this week and it’s nobody his fault but our own. So yeah deal with being focused then as right now we are the weakest server.

On a different note I enjoyed defending our keep yesterday evening in EB was good fun specially when both servers got in.

(edited by Catinka.5476)

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Yeah, for the most part we’re a mature and friendly community, but there’s always a handful who like to vent on the forums. My advise would be to ignore them and understand that they speak for themselves and no one else.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

Good fights at GH Hills and Garri. The hills attack was actually closer than you might think. I got killed by your group at the mill, and started to keep an eye if you’re coming to Hills. After you stormed through outer gate, I thought it’s lost for sure, since we had only few defenders at that point. Luckily we got some reinforcements in time.

Or maybe they were just average fights and felt like good ones after MS BL…

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loryn.5941

Loryn.5941

That said, I wouldn’t go as far as you did and describe a Surmian primetime as PvD ever – you guys give some great fights and hit us very hard!

I meant it as in nightcapping is no more PvD than primetime. There’s plenty people online, and there have been nights where other servers had equal numbers. Stronger at certain times doesn’t instantly mean PvD.

Also gotta say I’m glad to see some more people post here about actual fights now =p

(edited by Loryn.5941)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Haw Haw.2648

Lord Haw Haw.2648

Hi Steelo,

Thanks!

Awww it does sound like some people at RoS are focusing on the “payback” aspect of this matchup rather than the actual fun of defeating any of the other two servers.

Meanwhile please send my “hi” to that GoA player (i think it was thief) who two days ago came fast after my lvl 4 (!) thief (in obvious starting armour) and tried to kill me as I was trying to enter Ogrewatch to get the poi. Fellow GH players jumped down and pushed him back in time (I was really surprised at how much time it takes one to add two more hits to a downed upscaled player and finish him off before others attack back) so I didn’t die. But since we are talking about opportunistic playstyle, he didn’t miss the chance to add some more kills to his agenda and attacked the next upscaled player he saw ( a charr coming a bit after). All in good fun of course

Going to Ignore the first part of your post because that is directed at Elnor. I have not played since mid-last week.

I will gladly send your warm welcome to the thief, (Description?), and I feel sorry for most people who have to get the PoI/vista/skill point in the higher tiers(got all of mine done while we were still drowning in the tears of tier 9).

On the issue of upscales, I gladly kill delicious upscales all the time anything to make someone lose their cool and come back on a lvl 80 for some more enjoyable fighting. Happened to me so many times that I stopped bringing upscales to the wvw party unless I am running with TAZ which is rare.

Just call me Purple….

in Match-ups

Zorainda.3495

I will gladly send your warm welcome to the thief, (Description?), and I feel sorry for most people who have to get the PoI/vista/skill point in the higher tiers(got all of mine done while we were still drowning in the tears of tier 9).

On the issue of upscales, I gladly kill delicious upscales all the time anything to make someone lose their cool and come back on a lvl 80 for some more enjoyable fighting. Happened to me so many times that I stopped bringing upscales to the wvw party unless I am running with TAZ which is rare.

Honestly I wish I could remember more , I was downed so fast ( and right after lagged so bad when a bunch of people dropped down) that I only saw him again from far when the other lowbie was attacked (and I had made sure my lvl 4 noobie was in some safe corner by then). So I don’t know , say hi to all of them I guess ! XD

I never really switch to my 80s if I am killed on a lowbie, except if it is to defend a keep or something that is heavily attacked (and me on a lowbie doesn’t really help it much). So my cool stayed akittens place.

p.s seriously this “kitten” censorship thing…i just wrote at and then its…. :/

(edited by Zorainda.3495)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

I’m a GH guild leader and i do not endorse the attitude my comrades have been presenting in this particular thread. We were really fine in previous matchups, but something seems to have snapped this week.
Time to man up rather than whine.

I don’t post much here at the forums but ugh I’m getting tired of seeing all this whining from GH if all those people would get their kitten in WvW we would have a higher chance of capping our points back.

Night capping will always happen it’s part of the game, I don’t care much about that it happens we done it before ourselves as well. Get over it if you don’t like being nightcapped then do something about it instead of kittening at the forums here.

I have no idea what’s up with GH but we seem to be doing bad this week and it’s nobody his fault but our own. So yeah deal with being focused then as right now we are the weakest server.

On a different note I enjoyed defending our keep yesterday evening in EB was good fun specially when both servers got in.

Yeah, for the most part we’re a mature and friendly community, but there’s always a handful who like to vent on the forums. My advise would be to ignore them and understand that they speak for themselves and no one else.

I want your babies, from all of you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Thanks to FIRE for the GvG tonight, it was a blast.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

Charr VcY ele stahp running from a 1v1. I understand the 2 of you (asura and charr d/d eles) may run a 2v1 build that is useless in solo situations but you could at least try. In exchange I kited you 2 all the way to keep main exit and got your buddy ganked for which I take no credit

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in Match-ups

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

Thanks to FIRE for the GvG tonight, it was a blast.

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to make it to fight you guys but my connection managed to hold out so I could watch that last fight. It was really close and I’m upset we won because now I owe everyone 5 gold for winning that last round >.>… You guys improved a hell of a lot though from what I’ve heard from the guys and hopefully next match up we can have another GVG and I can be there next time =D!!

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aruki.7459

Aruki.7459

Best post ever!

So many people are complaining about opposite servers, its hilarious.
Btw. Shout out to SOE, the GvG against you just told us a good lesson but we want revenge! :P

So far i love this match-up.

p.s. sorry for my dull english.

Necromancer / Warrior / Guardian
Beer Officer from [dC] dangerous Connections
Miller’s Sound

(edited by Aruki.7459)

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

Btw. Shout out to SoE, the GvG against you just told us a good lesson but we want revenge! :P

I think you will have it, specialy when you spell SOE wrong :P, its considered the highest offense

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Madthunder.6581

Madthunder.6581

YOu carry on accusing us of focusing you but we took ms hills and garrison and was working on bay what does gh decide to do? build 2 sup trebs to hit bay yeah totally makes us want to carry on focusing ms steelo you really need to look at the full picture sometime. That said its been a fun matchup against gh you improved alot both teams did well considering we had a rank 12-13 server as 3rd lol

Smashys – 80 – Commander of [A]dvanced [T]atics – Ruins of Surmia

in Match-ups

Steelo.4597

this got noticed at gunnars and got many cheers. but i dont understand why you mind us to hit bay? it means both servers pushing MS or do you mean we pushed your bay in RoS? I was playing asuraball yesterday so no idea what happened. but i definately approve of you hitting MS, seems you can do damage to them when you want..

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: Samoleth.5012

Samoleth.5012

Let’s have some fun tonight, shall we?
MS border windmill, GvG, duels and hopefully some Golems vs Golems.
Starting @ 8:00 PM GMT
(donations in golems and such are welcome)
If i’m feeling generous i could also teach some tactical siege placement to you newbs (kidding, basically it’s throw random siege around)

a random derpling

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blessed Bell.6895

Blessed Bell.6895

The PvE patch completely destroyed our presence in wvw. In heart GH is a PvE server still…

Midnight Mayhem[MM] – Gunnar’s Hold
Rigardo SIlverskin – Warrior
Casca Shadowlip – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Shameful matchup thread. Wind the necks in please people. Less troll food, more fight reports.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

IMO there has not been enough boxes of fun and fireworks this week. Offers are open for dance offs, outfit will be taken into account. Poke me ingame! Always looking to make new friends.

Ps: FA best RoS guild<3<3

S/F Asuran Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: x Charlie.4820

x Charlie.4820

If i’m feeling generous i could also teach some tactical siege placement to you newbs (kidding, basically it’s throw random siege around)

LOL XD

Chazwyne, Necromancer <3
Smallscale <3 Vabbi
The Original Dudes [to]

in Match-ups

Steelo.4597

stop whining about the whining mmmmkay? ill have to start whining about the whining about the whining!