Initialise let’s do some more thief duels, I have incin now C:

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Good fights with [OHai] at mill.

Apparently at 2 AM you cross over into the twilight zone or something cause this moment caught me off guard.

Who are you and what do you want?

Edit: Capitalization

Turn off enemy colours! I look so ugly. =[

Attachments:

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Due to lack of attendance of previous Fight Clubs, I will not be hosting an event. As much as I do want to host the event, my time use throughout the event has been unintentionally wasted through the lower tier servers.

As a result, certain members including myself will be temporarily transferring to another server to replace entertainment of our own; possibly.

I will be glad for whoever hosts the Fight Club and will hope it will be more entertaining than the previous events I have hosted.

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: sioux.1653

sioux.1653

Due to lack of attendance of previous Fight Clubs, I will not be hosting an event. As much as I do want to host the event, my time use throughout the event has been unintentionally wasted through the lower tier servers.

As a result, certain members including myself will be temporarily transferring to another server to replace entertainment of our own; possibly.

I will be glad for whoever hosts the Fight Club and will hope it will be more entertaining than the previous events I have hosted.

Green bl at the windmill on Thursday. Just like always. Bring your own cupcakes as we are hostess free. (Thank you, I’ll be here all week)

Bluebell Jones – Engineers rule
Riva Lea – Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!
Eredon Terrace

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: salocinn.4120

salocinn.4120

Just wanted to thank Ohai for the great duels yesterday at windmill. You guys are very talented, humble and nice! Good times fighting you!

Aurell Hawk_80 Ranger
Kaze pewpew_80 Elementalist
Fergusons Crossing (Yarr)

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Posting this from https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/Who-would-you-like-to-face-next-week/page/7#post2681104

For Eredon Terrace

0.000806 Maguuma
0.016732 Sea of Sorrows
0.045950 Crystal Desert
0.192521 Ehmry Bay
0.483460 Borlis Pass
0.699075 Yak’s Bend
4.292167 Stormbluff Isle
4.595497 Darkhaven
5.122815 Kaineng
13.982469 Isle of Janthir
14.347496 Northern Shiverpeaks
19.874057 Sorrow’s Furnace
20.180466 Henge of Denravi
20.773931 Gate of Madness
26.621170 Devona’s Rest
29.531118 Ferguson’s Crossing
39.240270 Anvil Rock

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

hope fight night was fun! still redownloading my client….

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I predict SF for ET and HoD for FC next week…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathdealers.2108

Deathdealers.2108

Was fun this week ET/DR! But inevitably, FC came out on top!

I love Dragons!!! :D

[Quote]Life may not be fair, but at least we can make games fair.[/QUOTE]

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

Thank you [Yarr] and [BS] and everyone else for the awesome fights at the windmill tonight! They were most excellent

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

Posting this from https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/Who-would-you-like-to-face-next-week/page/7#post2681104

For Eredon Terrace

0.000806 Maguuma
0.016732 Sea of Sorrows
0.045950 Crystal Desert
0.192521 Ehmry Bay
0.483460 Borlis Pass
0.699075 Yak’s Bend
4.292167 Stormbluff Isle
4.595497 Darkhaven
5.122815 Kaineng
13.982469 Isle of Janthir
14.347496 Northern Shiverpeaks
19.874057 Sorrow’s Furnace
20.180466 Henge of Denravi
20.773931 Gate of Madness
26.621170 Devona’s Rest
29.531118 Ferguson’s Crossing
39.240270 Anvil Rock

So it looks like we’ll be matched with Maguuma and Sea of Sorrows.

Welcome back, btw! Did you bring Tarkus back with you by any chance? I miss that guy.

I’ve been pretty much absent from WvW this week due to a recent car purchase. I’m kind of a car nut so I’ve been enjoying drives, the car forums, and looking for go-fast goodies for it.

Hope to see my ET family tonight at reset!

(edited by Shademehr.1397)

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Welcome back, btw! Did you bring Tarkus back with you by any chance? I miss that guy.

Thanks Shade! Tarkus is super busy with school and is only playing on weekends. I know he has been wanting to transfer back so it might happen when his current school schedule lets him have a bit more time to play.

Maguuma
#allisvain

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

Hey everyone this is Aggie, the Dolyak naming wonder. I just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed this weeks match up. Been the best so far!

Thanks FC and DR for all the fun!

Love to all ET!

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Red Rum.8430

Red Rum.8430

Good luck to both ET and DR on reset night and into next week! I enjoyed the constant action and competitive nature of this week. I think we finally won the first week in..forever.. FC for life!

[FE] Redd Rum
Danger Ranger
Zergusons Crossing… The irony.

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Good luck to both ET and DR on reset night and into next week! I enjoyed the constant action and competitive nature of this week. I think we finally won the first week in..forever.. FC for life!

Congratulations to FC. Good work this week. I looked the server history. This is your first win since RNG took over and the first win since January. Cheers for mid/little bro (I can’t remember who is who anymore)

Maguuma
#allisvain

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drastic.8920

Drastic.8920

Drinks are on me!

FC: Remnant Militant [SNKY]

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

Congratulations to FC. Good work this week. I looked the server history. This is your first win since RNG took over and the first win since January. Cheers for mid/little bro (I can’t remember who is who anymore)

Thank you This was a great week for us. It’s my 20th week playing and was the most enjoyable match I’ve had yet. Not just because we won, but because it was truly a 3-way battle the way I feel the game was intended to be played.

DR/ET if this week it’s us + one of you + a higher rank server let’s both push them at reset to ensure the match doesn’t become one-sided too quickly. Pass it on. I’m not speaking of any sort of “alliance” but simply pointing out what I think would be the best strategy.

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Big Bro = SF
Mid Bro = ET
Lil Bro = FC
Half Bro = HoD

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

Big Bro = SF
Mid Bro = ET
Lil Bro = FC
Half Bro = HoD

How is that? We’ve beaten ET in points the last 11 times we played them.

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Big Bro = SF
Mid Bro = ET
Lil Bro = FC
Half Bro = HoD

In the SF/ET/FC matchup, FC was always the last… That’s why FC got the Lil Bro title.

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

Big Bro = SF
Mid Bro = ET
Lil Bro = FC
Half Bro = HoD

In the SF/ET/FC matchup, FC was always the last… That’s why FC got the Lil Bro title.

gotcha. no worries I don’t mind calling you big sis >.< lol

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

I’m quite fond of FC. Even though FC/ET fought like cats and dogs in the SF/ET/FC matchup because there was no point to fighting SF.

Maguuma
#allisvain

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

i wanna be a cat in the cat vs dogs fight

Verdánt

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Thank you [Yarr] and [BS] and everyone else for the awesome fights at the windmill tonight! They were most excellent

One of the best fight nights in ages thanks Yarr OHai and Bags.

Special props to Ohai and its two warriors and the guard in Bags that did all those 3v3s last night.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

8/16 DR/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Big Bro = SF
Mid Bro = ET
Lil Bro = FC
Half Bro = HoD

sorry but Im 99% sure it was the other way around

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]