8/2 Fort Aspenwood/Jade Quarry/Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

10. Yak’s Bend 54 500
14. Kaineng 49 285
18. Gate of Madness 45 199
GoM is 8 ranks behind Yak’s and only 9k away. Please keep posting

That’s most likely because we kittened yak’s so hard the last two weeks that most of them transferred to JQ so they could win PPT for a week. Or because for the most part T3, T4 ect servers have about the same population on the weekends.

I really hate explaining things to people but it seems like you don’t fully understand a lot of things that have been said in this thread. Lets look into the JQ and Mag thing a little further, maybe with some examples to help you understand.

A few days ago our (Mag’s) karma train commander came into mumble and started talking about how he thought that [AGG] was not a skilled group of people but they just simply abused water fields. He talks about using superior tactics just like JQ does when he takes over full borderlands but the truth is the all he has is a full Q behind him.

Now his “superior tactics” work really good against other T3 servers, although ram, treb, ac placement does come into effect in some cases the truth is he just has a kittening Q with him and steam rolls everything. When he uses it against T2 servers it is far less effective and now against T1 well… two full Q’s = stalemate.

The problem here is that he doesn’t know anything as far as open field tactics go and does not see what a group like [AGG] does. Its not water fields its the combination of everything. Like using a veil for most groups means you go invisible, but for a group like AGG it means leap finisher which gives them chaos armour which in combination with the retal they get from the’re guards enemy’s basically kill themselves while giving AGG boons.

When there is no water field available they use guards f2 skill for a burst party heal, I have also been stunned for upwards of 6 seconds against them which means that they have timed earth shakers on their wars instead of all at once which requires extreme coordination.

JQ is full of people just like our karma train commander, they have no idea what real skill is all they think is PPT, PPT, PPT. PPT is coverage not skill and the reason JQ is getting so much hate is because you fail to understand this. I personally have yet to run into a skilled coordinated group of JQ, its just mass numbers. We are not making this up it is the truth.

Think of it like an Spvp match, The blue team wins by lets say 300 points. Next match starts and all those people (mostly baddies) who want to be on the winning team spam that blue arrow until they get on the blue team simply because blue won last time where the people who join the red team are the ones that just can’t be bothered with any of it.

JQ blue Mag red.

JQ – PPT
Mag – Loot Bags.

Please understand that I’m not saying all of JQ are bad players or that all of Mag are good but if you were to do an average skill level of both servers. Mag wins by a lot.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paz Shadow.9715

Paz Shadow.9715

So pretty much, Mag has a bunch of forum warriors getting their few seconds of fame, next week they will be pushed back down to their old match ups but in the meantime they are trying to milk every and any situation for all its worth lol and people wonder why Mag has a horrible server reputation huh? I mean it’s just a game in the end but you could not be complete trolls for people who like to use the forums for things other than QQ. Good try Mag, troll level: 8.5/10.

Green Eye of Grenth | PR Officer | JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

who are you to judge our trolls?

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Guys we did it, we made it to the big time! Now rubbing elbows with someone like JQ~, and getting our fame!

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Paz Shadow.9715

^ You are just proving my point, once again, as for the reason why Mag has a (growing) terrible server reputation. You win.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

So pretty much, Mag has a bunch of forum warriors getting their few seconds of fame, next week they will be pushed back down to their old match ups but in the meantime they are trying to milk every and any situation for all its worth lol and people wonder why Mag has a horrible server reputation huh? I mean it’s just a game in the end but you could not be complete trolls for people who like to use the forums for things other than QQ. Good try Mag, troll level: 8.5/10.

forums would be completely boring without trolls…..All there would be reset pats on the back and through the week 10 or so post about how great others servers are doing despite the odds(youll be basically spawn camping them bc you nothing else to take) I mean i wouldnt get to say this if not for trolling, it adds pizzazz

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Blah blah blah chest thumping blah blah blah I don’t understand #magswag.

You laugh because we Maguumies are different. We laugh because you’re all the same. Maguumies live on the edge. We don’t follow anyone’s rules. We shop at Hot Topic and listen to Linkin Park while we eat our Doritos marinated in Mountain Dew.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

I don’t think you realize how awful YB is as a server.

It’s quite entertaining to see Maggs complain about the same tactics they have been using for the last 2 weeks against Yaks, Zerging and setting up siege in open field. Can’t stand to be treated in the same fashion like you treat weaker servers it seems. Have a nice week!

[Yak’s Bend]

in Match-ups

Paz Shadow.9715

^^ The more you guys talk the more you prove my point, please continue.

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

^ You are just proving my point, once again, as for the reason why Mag has a (growing) terrible server reputation. You win.

Ty, I totally deserved that win.

Stealth Snake – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.6235

Benjamin.6235

I’m pretty sure our reputation is that we’re amazingly entertaining, have reasonably skilled players, and are willing to take any and all fights. When people think we have a poor reputation, it reflects more upon them than on us. Boring. Boring. Boring.

[DERP] – Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

It’s quite entertaining to see Maggs complain about the same tactics they have been using for the last 2 weeks against Yaks, Zerging and setting up siege in open field. Can’t stand to be treated in the same fashion like you treat weaker servers it seems. Have a nice week!

k, I’d like to see screenshots of PYRO, ME, D$RP, or VR employing open-field siege. Note: our karma train doesn’t count because it’s filled with random uncoordinated pubbies.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Paz Shadow.9715

^^ Sadly no, that is your reputation of yourself, nice try trying to spin it on me though better luck next week buddy

in Match-ups

Paz Shadow.9715

I think I’ve done my job here, cya guys

in Match-ups

robocafaz.9017

1v1 me irl paz.

Deany Kong – #magswag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

screen shots or it didn’t happen

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Weren’t you the Yak that said Agg was just zerglings that selectively edit and left out you farming them or something?

in Match-ups

Posted by: BioHaZarD.7904

BioHaZarD.7904

lol if they go against yak next week lets transfer to yak for a week to wipe them off maps again xD

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

lol if they go against yak next week lets transfer to yak for a week to wipe them off maps again xD

Go ahead, I would love to see that actually.

Stealth Snake – Necro

in Match-ups

robocafaz.9017

Please do. It’s be nice to have a fight against Yaks that doesn’t end in them running away.

Deany Kong – #magswag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

I really hate explaining things to people but it seems like you don’t fully understand a lot of things that have been said in this thread. Lets look into the JQ and Mag thing a little further, maybe with some examples to help you understand.

I like you, Noober. Best post of the day. Probably will make it to the top 5 of the week. Good job. http://youtu.be/h_L4Rixya64

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Nevermind GvGs I guess, JQ is too honorable for us. And this thread will keep me much more entertained anyway!

I think I’ve done my job here, cya guys

Crap, did I miss out on my few seconds in the spotlight? Nooooooooooooooo

Please do. It’s be nice to have a fight against Yaks that doesn’t end in them running away.

Except they would still run away, just in larger numbers!!!!!!!!!!

We offer chances for even number fights every single week we fight you guys and you turn it down. Apparently you’re afraid that you will be shown to be worse than guilds that like to be active on the forums. Maybe the rest of you should move to JQ, you’re like perfect for each other!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

You haven’t seen megablobs until you face BG or SOR’s tier 1 blobs. Those 2 servers can field the coverage and army 2x that of JQ and TC consistently. JQ and TC are tier 2 blobs. DB and FA tier 3 blobs. Most others can only field blobs during reset.

TLDR; mag only fields blobs on resets

somebody hasn’t seen the karma train yet…

in Match-ups

Posted by: CptHammer.8963

CptHammer.8963

I knew almost nothing about mag going into this match up. After reading this thread I have learned one thing…. Big mouth, small tick.

(edited by CptHammer.8963)

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

Please don’t talk about our tick like that, we’re very sensitive about it :<

Stealth Snake – Necro

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

Please don’t talk about our tick like that, we’re very sensitive about it :<

IT’S JUST COLD OUT, OK.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Summary of the thread so far:

JQ: We big numbers and points, lolz lolz. Oh, but we can’t GvG coz we have no skillz.
Mag: Swag. Give us better fights. Sigh, we’re bored, let’s have fun on forum.
JQ: You all talk, no skillz. Yet we don’t GvG cause we scared.
Other servers: Facepalm. No wonder JQ is T2 despite T1 numbers.
JQ: No we T1, even though we’re T1’s bottom
Mag/FA: Lolol!

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

oh no FA has 25 at ruin trebbing, wall is like 10% :O Better call in 60 JQ, patheitc XD LOL
like TC’s older brother :P But i find it funny. With their strength in numbers and coverage it’s hard to tell if they have skill or they’re just karma zerging zombies

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

25!!!!!! did they come out and play 25v60 sounds like only 2 or 3 to one. JQ usually sits in the tower with those odds.

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

in Match-ups

CptHammer.8963

It’s kind of sad that this game is almost a year old and people are still using the same complaints/excuses as when HoD was the dominant server after launch. It’s like you’re just copy and pasting some of these from old SBI posts. “They just have numbers, no skill.” “They suck in NA, only win due to sea/eu.”

Please continue to cry and beat the dead horse some more. I just pray to Jedsus that some day we can all move past such nonsense.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

It’s kind of sad that this game is almost a year old and people are still using the same complaints/excuses as when HoD was the dominant server after launch. It’s like you’re just copy and pasting some of these from old SBI posts. “They just have numbers, no skill.” “They suck in NA, only win due to sea/eu.”

Please continue to cry and beat the dead horse some more. I just pray to Jedsus that some day we can all move past such nonsense.

What if……it were true?

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

oh no FA has 25 at ruin trebbing, wall is like 10% :O Better call in 60 JQ, patheitc XD LOL
like TC’s older brother :P But i find it funny. With their strength in numbers and coverage it’s hard to tell if they have skill or they’re just karma zerging zombies

What r u talking about? according to some TC they dont blob or send full maps to defend/take stuff.

I would actually like to get DB/FA/SOS/MAG take on TC and if they blob

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

CptHammer.8963

What if……it were true?

“if” …key word

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

What if……it were true?

“if” …key word

>.> i was applying it to JQ, never fought HoD way back when thats ancient history now and irrelevant but meh

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Jade Quarry is one of the few servers who as a majority, hates Guild vs Guild. While we were on the server we were talked about in a bad manner for doing a Guild vs Guild while Jade Quarry was losing. (Jade Quarry is always losing in t1).
The overall public population on the server strives for an invisible trophy at the end of every week and pride themselves on meaningless T1 victories they previously had. It is your typical T1 server mentality and with that I leave you to know that you will probably get some GvG off Jade Quarry on Thursday.

Though do not be surprised bad guilds on Jade Quarry attempting to crash GvG do show up, just simply have one of your guilds protecting it with 15 people and I am sure that should be enough to protect it. These pug zergs crashing GvG always get wiped and humiliated.

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

^ The only guy NOT is this matchup posting to our thread something worth reading^ <3 Agg

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

Jade Quarry is one of the few servers who as a majority, hates Guild vs Guild. While we were on the server we were talked about in a bad manner for doing a Guild vs Guild while Jade Quarry was losing. (Jade Quarry is always losing in t1).
The overall public population on the server strives for an invisible trophy at the end of every week and pride themselves on meaningless T1 victories they previously had. It is your typical T1 server mentality and with that I leave you to know that you will probably get some GvG off Jade Quarry on Thursday.

Though do not be surprised bad guilds on Jade Quarry attempting to crash GvG do show up, just simply have one of your guilds protecting it with 15 people and I am sure that should be enough to protect it. These pug zergs crashing GvG always get wiped and humiliated.

Miss Agg already </3

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

What r u talking about? according to some TC they dont blob or send full maps to defend/take stuff.

I would actually like to get DB/FA/SOS/MAG take on TC and if they blob

Eventhough we were outnumbered against TC. EP and the other guilds on the server definitely gave us some fun open field fights which made for a pretty good week. JQ is just bleh.

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

We run tactical gameplay, we don’t care much for GvG, we play to win, if we wanted we could but thats not JQs usual play-style .

You’re already winning and pretty sure you’re going to still be winning at the end of the week. Might as well come out and play with us.

EDIT: You still don’t get that we don’t care about winning, do you? Most of us are just looking for fun fights. Congratulations on boring us off of maps?

Btw, you are welcome. As I said earlier, our play style isn’t the same as yours, that’s why we want to move back up, so we can fight a world that does the same, I respect that you play for fun, I really do, just don’t hate on us for trying, that’s what we enjoy so let it be, lets just finish this up on a good note and part ways, you can go back to fighting worlds that enjoy GvG we can go back to fighting for the World.

HzH does not mind GvG at all. Since our humbling run in with TW we have been changing team composition and training. We are willing to GvG we just prefer it to be with guilds that can be respectable with one another and not trash talk.

Then let’s do it. We may like to stir up crap on the forums but we are all respectful of any GvG results.

Mags will be respectful of anyone who comes out to fight. Especially pyro and drep and me.

Too bad JQ doesnt like to fight for the most part. other than hzh and DA noone is willing to open field fight when the match is decided already. I laugh at…

Look seriously, Maguuma, you need to stop your kittening, you are a good team, but you’re hating on Jade Quarry because they play differently compared to your usual matchups. We run tactical gameplay, we don’t care much for GvG, we play to win

Gratz you won the coverage wars. Now go fight and prove you have skill. But you wont because you know that individual skill levels are low on JQ. When it isn’t lag inducing zerging and you need to push more than the 1 button you get lost. DA and HzH are different I assume because they are willing to get out there and fight on even footing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Or maybe PPT is a kittenty metric for measuring WvW accomplishment, and is still well-deserving of complaints.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryan.8367

Ryan.8367

Chopps duel me

Miiro duel me

Tanbin 80 Ranger
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Another video from reset from [PYRO]’s perspective, with comms.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

Dear JQ,
The best part about this thread is that your players don’t realize that Maguuma calls out every server or guild they face for “hiding” whether they get completely wiped or they win an open field fight. If they win, you suck; if you win, they were outnumbered 2v1. Some in FA do the same, but Mag has especially mastered this. Its that #Magswag they have over there.
And regarding the “excellent” open field fighters Mag has, it’s simply different strategies between servers and tiers. FA and JQ are a good matchup because we play more or less the same. We have a lot of toughness because we run larger groups. It’s the only way we can compete with the giant blobs of the bigger servers. In FA we generally run with groups of 25-40, at least during NA prime, and take on the larger servers that outnumber us by a dozen or more players (atm that’s you JQ, you bring out your map zergs sometimes). I believe that is the same case with JQ, and possibly even DB during NA prime against BG or TC. Maguuma, and lower tier servers however, are used to facing approximately even numbers. This means they can focus on damage. This also means that with even numbers, they will win often because they have more burst, wiping our bad players, and the only thing the ones that survive can do is save their stacks and go to a tower to defend.
Anyway, go out and have fun. Keep up the good fight FA. I’ll be back Tuesday to fight alongside you guys!

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

i like how JQ has people crying about the size of BG and SOR zergs when all 3 servers probably have queued up maps.

Both of them have more numbers and coverage than we do. They would tell you that lol.

But how are they winning? I thought JQ had superior tactics?

Well our tactics seemed to do great against your server now didn’t they?

Your tactics… I just… I dont even… No man, just no. I don’t see any tactics coming from your server and I doubt you have any other then outnumber your opponent. GG.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Is Mag really complaining about numbers and coverage? It’s not your fault that Anet matched you up with us. The best thing your server can do is play and experience with the matched up servers. Mag keeps complaining about coverage and players running away from them? Let me guess. That’s when a guild of Mag occupies a borderland when JQ and FA has their guild zergs on other maps? & then on top of that you guys trash talk.

FA and TC respect match ups. Just have fun and enjoy the match ups and learn new tactics when you guys are going against a >>guild zerg.<< and if either side loose multiple fights that’s room for improvement.

Much respect

Agreed! FA and TC are great servers.

Do you guys not see the FA trolling you too or are they just invisible? LTR

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hockey.2417

Hockey.2417

wow, who is running, Me thinks FA. “skured” of a few asura?

Attachments:

ya………ok

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I count 16 DPS in that picture. I also count 20 JQ, with another 10+ dots behind on the minimap.

So… 16 vs 30+. “Skured,” indeed.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

ill bite

Good job at zooming out of the mini map to hide your true numbers, also looking at the PPT and seeing the guild, i can conclude that you are talking “Sea” time thus meaning that your zergs are 80+deep

With this said, GJ, you guys are truly among the best. Almost as good as King Leonidas at Battle of Thermopylae. Almost but ,sorry, he was godlike.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

You forgot the bit about calling in their 60 after the two failed portal bomb attempts. Yep… portal bomb TWICE right in the middle of us. We wouldn’t see that coming. Hurr hurr hurr…

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hockey.2417

Hockey.2417

Score update, almost as pathetic as FA and Mag forum trolling

Attachments:

ya………ok