8/2 Fort Aspenwood/Jade Quarry/Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Also, are you interesting in buying some Quagrotica?

Do you have the HD version of “Quaggan Does Dallas”?

It’s for a friend…

I have a copy. Im selling it for 30 gold.

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moh Jay.7240

Moh Jay.7240

Thanks FFW for the duels, better luck next time :P

Attachments:

Fort Aspenwood – Worst guardian in Guild Wars
Unreal Aussies [uA]
Embrace the Enemy [Corp]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Keep flapping your yaps about Mag, have your fun we really do not care Mag, is the most stable community in GW2/NA we all enjoy playing together, have never and will never have a server-wide wvw meltdown because “guild x” that we relied on transferred out to the latest bandwagon server. We’ll see you in a few weeks when the meltdown occurs, just as it happened with Kaineng, Crystal Desert, SoS,,, kitten it I’m not listing ALL of the servers, I’ll be here all day.

Isn’t PYRO leaving Mag?

PYRO is the EMP of Mag. They’re present only on forums. Their movements are inconsequential.

That said, PYRO has been trying to move for a while to a T2 server like JQ, but nobody would have them. Not even JQ. Fact.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I wish all of the organized guilds would just leave T1. I swear, how can you deal with this many terrible players, this much skill lag, and the constant queues?

I mean, is winning really that big of a deal to most people? Because honestly, a server winning is 99% due to coverage, and that’s a very passive thing to hone… at least in open field or lower tiers, what you do as an individual actually matters.

Playing for PPT is pointless. The points will be there whether or not you do anything.

Come to T3-T5 (but not Maguuma). Ask [Agg], they seem to enjoy it. There are actually some quality guilds on servers like YB, Ebay, CD, SoS, etc. If you come down, you’ll get better fights, no queues, less pugs surrounding you and your enemies, and you get to actually make a difference.

Sometimes, [PYRO] is the only offensive force online, and when we take a couple keeps, that’s probably 1/4th of our total PPT for the night. It feels good to actually have something to do with our server’s PPT, and at the same time playing well in open field fights and having fun.

Think about it.

EDIT: I want to reiterate, do not come to Maguuma.

This.

in fairness the new system worked out great except for everyone ranked 4th through 8th who get to have awful matchups for eternity.

I dunno, this match is really fun for Mag, as have been almost all the rest. I really respect Agg for going to SoS, and can’t help but wonder how awesome it would be if the guilds that wanted fights and didn’t run 60+ transferred to servers like CD, SoS, Yaks to create a pretty fun t3 that frequently rolls t2 servers.

Last week against Agg was a blast, we had scouts say where they were, and if any guilds were on (sometimes there weren’t any) we’d send 2 guild groups to go play with em. Even mag pubbies love getting in on open field fights knowing they’ll probably lose. We zergd em a bit sometimes, sorry for that, but tried to always fight open field.

Weirdly, if you asked the organized guilds of mag their favorite match, it would probably be when we randomed TC. I hope their t1 trip hasn’t changed them, but they didn’t hide behind carts, would just get a blob open field and sit there or attack while we got some people together to play with them. Mainly the EP commander that kept bringing a full queue to mag BL.

Remove all siege expect rams and catas.

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Seems like every server has posted in this thread. Hi guys!

To keep this post relevant, it looks like JQBL is now FABL 2.0! How did that happen :o

Wait til JQ SEA logs on, T2 will turn into JQ’s newest PVE zone.

1/2 of JQ WvWvw’ers cant give 2 cents about this matchup.

We are however, giving FA a little room. Since JQ has decided so.

JQ does whatever JQ wants

JQ just doesn’t want to fight

fixed that for you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

I think you are better than a few of the NA leaders, but you are still weaker in quality compared to the SEA leaders.

They must have full cannon mastery, so good.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

JQ has been tainted by tier 1. Back in the day they were the top dog and a boat load of really bad players looking for an free ride went there to ride coat tails. Being that they barely know how to use buttons other than F to hit resource nodes, or 1 to auto attack, they didn’t even notice skill lag until it was “a thing”.

With this extremely high amount of bad players running together on a server, their good players also became soft and average.

In order to make up for their apparent lack of abilities, they learned to spam zones with golems and allow their SEA coverage keep them in tier 1 since nobody below them can match that coverage gap.

Blinded by this fact, and too scared to gvg to show any real prowess, they continue their self praise when getting their first win in months.

Yes, the sad story of JQ continues, and will most likely continue for some time. BG and SOR will continue to farm them and keep them in lemming mode, and the rest of us will watch in amazement, shaking our heads with pity.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Yes, the sad story of JQ continues, and will most likely continue for some time. BG and SOR will continue to farm them and keep them in lemming mode, and the rest of us will watch in amazement, shaking our heads with pity.

An unusual statement coming from a server that made me buy more bag slots on my alts.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: neonreaper.4805

neonreaper.4805

anet is grateful for your gem card purchases.

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

An unusual statement coming from a server that made me buy more bag slots on my alts.

lol, it’s been said for 15 pages. Have you been paying attention?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

Ah [RET]…you ALWAYS bring the BEST CHAOS!

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

Why is everyone on JQ so terrible at video encoding? Even on the highest available resolution, I can’t read most of the names in your Crappy Zergling Videos™ .

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

lol, it’s been said for 15 pages. Have you been paying attention?

No, not really… been in WvW instead of fighting on the forums. Hence the need for more bag slots.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Guys, I’m getting SOOOOO many loot bags! lolumad?!

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Mag bought me a new armor set.

Thank you guys!

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Thank you guys!

When we fought JQQ I looted a new set of gear off all the bags that dropped..

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Thank you guys!

It’s ok, I bought a new house for your loot bags.

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Thank you guys!

When we fought JQQ I looted a new set of gear off all the bags that dropped..

I don’t remember fighting Dragonbrand… They were like the chupacabra… just this mythical entity hiding out in the mists…

in Match-ups

Caffynated.5713

I looted Dusk off a JQQ commander. Dat T2 loot is OP.

I can’t wait to fight a real T1 server.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Thank you guys!

It’s ok, I bought a new house for your loot bags.

care cup empty

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

This is what results from fighting JQ for a weekend.

http://youtu.be/aPX5mRSQ3pw

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Oh yea? You dropped so much loot I had to buy a second account just to store it all. My daddy can beat up your daddy! I’m not inviting you to my birthday party either!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Oh yea? You dropped so much loot I had to buy a second account just to store it all. My daddy can beat up your daddy! I’m not inviting you to my birthday party either!

well fine no cake for you

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

I’m not inviting you to my birthday party either!

That’s really rude. Seriously.

I know I tease you but it’s because I like you.

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

I feel like FA is trying too hard to stay relevant in this thread

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

hi server poloser.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Derpnoob.2875

Derpnoob.2875

great fights Mag and FA hope to see you on the battlefield here’s a video by DA showing the fights DA have fought just yesterday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4WCrWYzgSY

Derp

in Match-ups

neonreaper.4805

I’d rather be irrelevant than be on the other end of what Mags is doing to you

Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: LoneWolfie.1852

LoneWolfie.1852

JQ has been tainted by tier 1. Back in the day they were the top dog and a boat load of really bad players looking for an free ride went there to ride coat tails. Being that they barely know how to use buttons other than F to hit resource nodes, or 1 to auto attack, they didn’t even notice skill lag until it was “a thing”.

With this extremely high amount of bad players running together on a server, their good players also became soft and average.

In order to make up for their apparent lack of abilities, they learned to spam zones with golems and allow their SEA coverage keep them in tier 1 since nobody below them can match that coverage gap.

Blinded by this fact, and too scared to gvg to show any real prowess, they continue their self praise when getting their first win in months.

GvG? I think none of the JQ SEA commanders do that. More like G vs Server, I keep seeing Waha attacking one of the servers every day to disrupt the score (almost influencing BG/SOR getting number 1 in score), while EB mainly captures and holds SM from the SOR/BG hordes.

The fairweather EU-NA PUGs are coming out to get their map completion, which I agree their quality is atrocious. If you say JQ NA is T2, I think that statement isn’t off the mark, but it’s a whole different beast when it comes to SEA, where there’s both quality and quantity, and quite possibly the best SEA force on all the servers.

If there are more EU server time coverage, JQ will be well on its way to number 1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Keep flapping your yaps about Mag, have your fun we really do not care Mag, is the most stable community in GW2/NA we all enjoy playing together, have never and will never have a server-wide wvw meltdown because “guild x” that we relied on transferred out to the latest bandwagon server. We’ll see you in a few weeks when the meltdown occurs, just as it happened with Kaineng, Crystal Desert, SoS,,, kitten it I’m not listing ALL of the servers, I’ll be here all day.

Isn’t PYRO leaving Mag?

PYRO is the EMP of Mag. They’re present only on forums. Their movements are inconsequential.

That said, PYRO has been trying to move for a while to a T2 server like JQ, but nobody would have them. Not even JQ. Fact.

Never change, Calvin.

The amount of untruthiness that spills forth from your keyboard on a daily basis is honestly a great achievement.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Don’t listen to that meany head. You’re relevant to me. JQ can say all they want but when they lose most of their BL to FA that speaks louder than anything.

You are my most precious snowflakes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

GvG? I think none of the JQ SEA commanders do that. More like G vs Server, I keep seeing Waha attacking one of the servers every day to disrupt the score (almost influencing BG/SOR getting number 1 in score), while EB mainly captures and holds SM from the SOR/BG hordes.

The fairweather EU-NA PUGs are coming out to get their map completion, which I agree their quality is atrocious. If you say JQ NA is T2, I think that statement isn’t off the mark, but it’s a whole different beast when it comes to SEA, where there’s both quality and quantity, and quite possibly the best SEA force on all the servers.

If there are more EU server time coverage, JQ will be well on its way to number 1.

Best at what? PvD? none of us on mag can judge the skill of JQ SEA cuze we are all either asleep at work or just not bothering to play wvw during those hours

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

JQ are certainly carried by their PvDoor in T2/T3, and even that is a tough feat given the quality of their NA.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

yawn Where are the Mag trolls that keeps this thread entertaining? Furiosbread trying too hard, but he aint cutting it.

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

yawn Where are the Mag trolls that keeps this thread entertaining? Furiosbread trying too hard, but he aint cutting it.

I would like some of this furious bread. Where do I obtain it?

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Don’t listen to that meany head. You’re relevant to me. JQ can say all they want but when they lose most of their BL to FA that speaks louder than anything.

This got me smiling. I would tip my hat to you if I wore one

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

JQ SEA has quality lol. This mythical Waha ppt minion only has numbers and golems from what I see.

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Maguuma talking about Waha. Now that is funny.

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Just like JQ in tier 1 http://youtu.be/6YMPAH67f4o

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

30 min left to cast your votes for Evon Gnashblade scrubs

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

I guess that could make sense if there were truth to it.

Tbh, the best matchup so far was JQ vs TC. T1 is just a blob vs blob lagfest with BG and SoR having marital issues

in Match-ups

neonreaper.4805

I guess that could make sense if there were truth to it.

Tbh, the best matchup so far was JQ vs TC. T1 is just a blob vs blob lagfest with BG and SoR having marital issues

Okay I’ll admit, this was a good one.

Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

C’mere. I’ll make you all nice and warm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

JQ is the third t1 server. TC might have been but a huge chunk of the wvw players are fairweather and go mia when they don’t hold a lead.

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Aww, you really are just a big teddy bear aren’t you <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

30 min left to cast your votes for Evon Gnashblade scrubs

Sorry, voted for Kiel. Many… many… many times

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Caffynated.5713

JQ is the third t1 server. TC might have been but a huge chunk of the wvw players are fairweather and go mia when they don’t hold a lead.

Keep telling yourself that.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Aww, you really are just a big teddy bear aren’t you <3

N..no! I hate everything and everyone. I earned the name Sgt Killjoy!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

How can you have 16 pages in the most one-sided match in recent memory?
I mean, what else is there to talk about?