8/2 Fort Aspenwood/Jade Quarry/Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

idk i think it’s pretty fun that 2 thieves can’t take down one warrior. I guess that’s what happens when 90% of your thieves run d/p and forget that a weapon swap exists.

Really not any different from the 3 upleveled maguuma who attacked a troll jq engi who was walking (yes walking) by mag bl sentry between bay and garri. He died. I killed 2 of the mag and the 3rd ran. Maguuma Legend and squire went down though. Hard.

Did we reach peak thread with “I killed 3 uplevels”?

I killed 1v3 fully geared JQ 80’s, same with FA. The FA were a little more difficult.

2 were upleveled. The one who ran wasnt. It was 1v3. Entry leveled wvw ranks for the jq players in that video compared to legend and squire ranks from my incident. So he killed fairweathers. Yay him. Post something worth mentioning.

Anyway, JQ has top pvp ranked players littering the leaderboards. Mag does not. Following the basis of your logic JQ has superior pvp players. QQ

Basis of what logic? All I said was JQ sucks, hoping that someone would start asking for duels.

Do you play thief or mesmer

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Hahahaha!

Classic

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

idk i think it’s pretty fun that 2 thieves can’t take down one warrior. I guess that’s what happens when 90% of your thieves run d/p and forget that a weapon swap exists.

Really not any different from the 3 upleveled maguuma who attacked a troll jq engi who was walking (yes walking) by mag bl sentry between bay and garri. He died. I killed 2 of the mag and the 3rd ran. Maguuma Legend and squire went down though. Hard.

I killed 1v3 fully geared JQ 80’s, same with FA. The FA were a little more difficult.

2 were upleveled. The one who ran wasnt. It was 1v3. Entry leveled wvw ranks for the jq players in that video compared to legend and squire ranks from my incident. So he killed fairweathers. Yay him. Post something worth mentioning.

Anyway, JQ has top pvp ranked players littering the leaderboards. Mag does not. Following the basis of your logic JQ has superior pvp players. QQ

Basis of what logic? All I said was JQ sucks, hoping that someone would start asking for duels.

One of those terribly OP Mesmers! Looking for thieves to troll.

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

One of those terribly OP Mesmers! Looking for thieves to troll.

Haha

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Yeah, Tsarazi is a terrible player, like all Maguumans.

#magbadnoswagsomanybags

Nononono, nowhere in my post have I implied that Mag or Tarzan is bad player. Please do not change the meaning of my post. If it was a mistake in my wording, please advise on how to correct the issue. Thank you!

Didn’t need to imply! Facts are facts. All Mag are awful. I’m the worst on the server!

#keyboardturning4life

You think you are the worst on the server? I think not. Fight me, bro!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, ranks are totally worth mentioning. Oh wait sorry, not everyone adheres to the idea that you have to play one character all the time. Ranks are meaningless bro!!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Saiyr you could at least put some effort in.. 2/10

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

It’s not even a troll. Ranks seriously don’t matter. I have 8 80s. Apologies if I’m not a ~platinum legend~ on all of them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

New rule, only allowed to fight guards and melee gates until you reach platinum legend and 100% wvw map complete.

in Match-ups

Posted by: neonreaper.4805

neonreaper.4805

New rule, only allowed to fight guards and melee gates until you reach platinum legend

that is exactly how I would describe fighting JQ!

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Sorry if I misunderstood the sarcasm then.

My point was that the lower wvw rank indicates experience with that profession in a pvp scenario. I highly doubt an assaulter would be a regular spvp player. It happens, sure, but isnt the norm.

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

New rule, only allowed to fight guards and melee gates until you reach platinum legend and 100% wvw map complete.

Time to dust off the old gw memes..

Ahem..

WHORU

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

JQQ player still worried about points and not willing to prove his own skill. Bragging about his server-mates skill…

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

JQQ player still worried about points and not willing to prove his own skill. Bragging about his server-mates skill…

Wagonband player in the wrong thread. You should be training GODS or something

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Sorry if I misunderstood the sarcasm then.

My point was that the lower wvw rank indicates experience with that profession in a pvp scenario. I highly doubt an assaulter would be a regular spvp player. It happens, sure, but isnt the norm.

I disagree (unless we’re still talking about sPvP, but zzz). I got most of my 80s before ranks came out and got a decent amount of experience on them. I still main my ele so most of my WXP is on that character, but I would still feel bad if I was on my assaulter/invader ranked guardian/mesmer/thief/engineer and lost a 3v1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Talking about server hopping are we?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

When you see a lone JQ in wvw, it doesn’t mean he’s a roamer, he just auto-ran from his spawn.

Long, long time ago JQ had lots of roamers, but they were exiled to Anvil Rock. Because you can’t just take camps by yourself, it’s selfish.

Same happened to the few guilds, who wanted GvG. Taking precious spots for centaurs farming if a taboo on JQ.

But we all must admit JQ’s superior skills of fighting with skill-lags. Best auto-attacking server NA.

JQ never runs from a fight, they just are not allowed to play wvw when one of them is afk.

Apparently, culling is still a thing on JQ’s side. We must inform anet about this issue.

The only thing Mag good at is Photoshop.

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

I was over on DB for a bit there and went back to JQ. You really don’t want to get me going on to why that was. Not on this thread at least.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Talking about server hopping are we?

Oh yes, yes we are.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Apparently, culling is still a thing on JQ’s side. We must inform anet about this issue.

Give yourselves a break, you don’t zerg that much to create culling on our side.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I was over on DB for a bit there and went back to JQ. You really don’t want to get me going on to why that was. Not on this thread at least.

…we don’t?

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

…we don’t?

No… please… don’t make me relive that. I still wake up sweating… my tower… my poor tower… PROTECT THE “V”!

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

::reads chest thumping::

kitten , shoulda been a lil’ more active this week

A team that has given me a run for my money this week when I was on was Pyro. First team since TW to force us off of alts and actually take the game seriously in a few weeks, at least for a couple hours during this matchup on Monday. If we all get paired up again next week, I’ll bring a proper pain train and be active for ya

::goes back to not reading forums for a few more weeks::

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

…we don’t?

No… please… don’t make me relive that. I still wake up sweating… my tower… my poor tower… PROTECT THE “V”!

I did see your posts on their forums awhile ago, I’m guessing it’s something related to that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I looted Dusk off a JQQ commander. Dat T2 loot is OP.

I can’t wait to fight a real T1 server.

JQ is the third t1 server. TC might have been but a huge chunk of the wvw players are fairweather and go mia when they don’t hold a lead.

To the contrary, TC came back really strong and won the week after DB rolled over them. JQ is only currently stronger because of its large pvx force. If TC was playing JQ this week, TC would have definitely won.

wrong

Look at the score of weeks 18 and 19 on MOS.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Wow, infracting people for joking around about Jedsus and the Church of Saturday Feints. I am usualy diest but sometimes agnostic in real life with christian values. I will say that if there is a God, I strongly doubt the supreme being cares about our wordplay.

Good day, good sirs. I guess I won’t come around these parts anymore—not that I’ll be missed. Carry on!

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

I’m sorry you never really caught my attention when you were here or really ever that I can recall. Who are you and why should I care?

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

I’m sorry you never really caught my attention when you were here or really ever that I can recall. Who are you and why should I care?

Nicely worded troll indeed. Well done. I could, of course, ask of you the same question. But since you’re wondering, I was in FIRE, came over a bit after they did before they absorbed RE. Great guild, great people. I’d be the one spending hours on end seiging up and fully fortifying a tower only to have it lost to one group while the DB group was busy trying to hold onto a paper Bay which they seemed to believe was more important on the home map.

Of course… if you didn’t notice, that’s part of the problem right there.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

How dare they ignore precious PPT?! Unbelievable…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

I haven’t posted in this match-up thread mostly due to childish troll attempts (really some of you kids need to go back to trolling school) but as this match-up is coming to a close, I wanted to take a minute to compliment the people actually out in the field for FA and Mag. Overall the fights have been very fun I must say and I have enjoyed them for the most part. Though I wish WvW wasn’t as much about coverage as it was about skill in the field, than I feel this match probably would have better reflected the determination and guts of FA and Mag.

I know from BG and SoR lately, and the old SoS and HoD days that being the under dog is not easy, and the fact you guys keep coming out night after night really shows your tenacity, so to you WvWers I salute you, it has been an honor fighting you in the field. To the keyboard cowboys and forum warriors, enjoy your 24 pages of kitten flexing, and please get some troll skills I would like to see some actual trolling not kids flinging poo on the playground…

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Yeah, Tsarazi is a terrible player, like all Maguumans.

#magbadnoswagsomanybags

It’s easy to kill Tsarazi.

Just shout “JQ” when he’s around, and he’ll die of boredom.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Derpnoob.2875

Derpnoob.2875

Sorry @ PYRO and DA. the commander told us to go in and we weren’t told what you guys were doing until after that chaotic mess was already happening. He did tell us to pull off as soon as he knew you guys were scrimmaging though

It’s fine, it was an unofficial 10v10, no big deal. We were in a weird spot anyways.

No worries, fellow quarrians. The unofficial GvG just kind of happened after we took the tower and we got in some good fights before the clash. Thanks for randomly setting that up, PYRO! Also, I wish it was easier to chat on the field because you trolling our lone guardian on your merchant? Priceless.

Haha, yeah, it was fun. Use Your Illusions told me to do it, promise!

Screw all of you QQ, I was just trying to sell my swag

Derp

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Someone spammed “report” button too much ~~~
But it’s ok, I feel bad for teasing jqq anyway.
I don't.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I would like to see some actual trolling not kids flinging poo on the playground…

But I like flinging poo on the playpooground.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Nicely worded troll indeed. Well done. I could, of course, ask of you the same question. But since you’re wondering, I was in FIRE, came over a bit after they did before they absorbed RE. Great guild, great people. I’d be the one spending hours on end seiging up and fully fortifying a tower only to have it lost to one group while the DB group was busy trying to hold onto a paper Bay which they seemed to believe was more important on the home map.

If JQ is about PPT, Keep > Tower ,as such you are as your people say……a Non-Believer

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: IronDuke.6380

IronDuke.6380

I’ve been enjoying 1v1’s with you, our Maguuma friends. This has been a great match up for me so far, and your always good sports in 1v1 duels.
/salute

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Gimme my gold pls.

Edit: More mod friendly post.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Little late to the conversation about thieves (I’m on mag so I have to collect my unemployment check, takes 10-12 hours sometimes) but I ran into 2 the other day.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Uh oh, someone didn’t like the “dewdew” in the playground comment.

Maybe it left a bad taste in their mouth?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

lol I can’t get enough of how much you think spvp matters.

in Match-ups

IronDuke.6380

Little late to the conversation about thieves (I’m on mag so I have to collect my unemployment check, takes 10-12 hours sometimes) but I ran into 2 the other day.

LOL! You may be on unemployment, but at least your not a thief! (that’s really bad, I know, I know.)

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Dew the dew. If you know what I mean.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Dew the dew. If you know what I mean.

Oh buddy, dew eye ever!

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Poor JQ was not ready for Magamma. Little bit of info for those not familiar with mag, if you run away from fights, we will call you out on it. When you reply with anything other than “ok set time and place so we can have even playing field”, you will then get called bad. Its pretty simple really. Running away from fights unless you have greater numbers = bad. Stop being bad and fight and all that nasty “trolling” as you call it will go away.

Did you enjoy getting your treasure before patch updated JQ? Oh sorry about that guess you had to wait to get it. I would have been surprised too if we had 30 people in puzzle and lost control of it to 1 person. Its okay though, you got your #1 PPT, we got #1 JP PPT.

http://i.imgur.com/FoIDSQu.jpg

Attachments:

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

Triangle defense(what I call it) where you hold your triangle and expand as you are able to on every map is really only truly effective in T1 mtchups with 4 full map queues. When you came to Db with fire we were not having that type of coverage. With lower wvw population it is more effective, PPT wise, to hold your whole BL and thrd of eternal with a force including all 3 keeps. Then you can expand into any other servers home BL if they push you with whatever forces at your disposal outside of those zones.

It is the ebb and flow of map control. Including tactics that involve map hopping whic is not possible on T1 servers.(this is also something that is not happening on Db much anymore either with recent influx of population.) Honestly JQ commanders are probably not as good as top lower tier commanders because all they have really known is commanding 1 map. Not the macro strategy of multimap control.

This is something that Mag always used to be tops in, with their near universal VOIP use. The response time as a server is one of the best when they decided to play ppt.

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

kitten , all these thief vids make me wish I had recorded when somebody tried to gank my lvl 38 guardian and i had staff/gsword, was setup to keep up with the zerg and staff auto. Being 80 and getting downed in stealth by 300-400dmg staff autos must hurt inside.

in Match-ups

IronDuke.6380

Okay I just had grilled porterhouse steak, fresh grilled Hatch green chiles, baked potato, and Hatch green chile empanadas washed down with four Lost Gold IPA’s. Time to go get some exercise in wvw and work all that off.

(edited by IronDuke.6380)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

what?

Attachments:

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: XxNoahxX.7813

XxNoahxX.7813

what?

this is humiliating… lol

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

what?

that would actually be a hilarious move if you were having trouble getting into inner sm, start putting trebs on outer walls of sm and hitting towers for lulz

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

RET is drinking again.