8/2 Fort Aspenwood/Jade Quarry/Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: LoneWolfie.1852

LoneWolfie.1852

I find it funny that MG wears different kinds of spectacles. Here are the screenshots when the SEA commander got into the NA timing and led for 40+ minutes. While some of the stupid NA PUGs refused to listen to the commander, for the most parts, Mag got slapped silly. (Thanks for the exotic drop by mag.)

FA got referred to as bags, and every time the EB SEA commander attacked them, they fled (we even ran into overtime where it was 3 AM on SEA side, and nearly 12 pm on the server’s time), and everyone was upset at FA for running away.

(Guess who is JQ supposed to be?)

All I see in those screenshots is you behind walls under ac and cannon cover. GG JQ SEA

You mean the fact we ambushed Mag for entering SM, yeah. Mag got flatlined. Mag tried to portal bomb us as well, you got wiped and we pushed you back to the bridge. It’s called a strategical move. You can’t blame us for playing better than you.

(edited by LoneWolfie.1852)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

As if. I’m the adorable asura you can’t see.

Thats still like second class citizen =/, but i least your not a charr and i dont have to say racial slurs

Uh, every race is dumb except for Norn. Discuss.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

As if. I’m the adorable asura you can’t see.

Thats still like second class citizen =/, but i least your not a charr and i dont have to say racial slurs

Uh, every race is dumb except for Norn. Discuss.

I dont hate Norn actually quite fond, but my tags explains all

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

No wonder Agg and EMP (the real one!) left JQ. More to follow…

Pop-Quiz:

Name a few servers Agg and EMP (now RE or ESOL?) ever stayed on longer than 2 months without hopping???

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

No wonder Agg and EMP (the real one!) left JQ. More to follow…

Pop-Quiz:

Name a few servers Agg and EMP (now RE or ESOL?) ever stayed on longer than 2 months without hopping???

Can i count something like November 30 – December 1 as two months?

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

Sorry, won’t be fair. Then someone’s gonna ask to use Dec. 31, 2012 to Jan. 1, 2013 as 1 year… But good try though. :-)

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

On a serious note, I’m happy to see the trolling becoming more fun loving amongst everyone. Seems we’ve all settled into the thread/match. GJ!

All we’re missing is a Cuddles score update about now

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Is anyone else getting mad culling on effects without having it turned on? I can’t see friendly veils, enemy wells, or red circles at all half the time.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Sorry, won’t be fair. Then someone’s gonna ask to use Dec. 31, 2012 to Jan. 1, 2013 as 1 year… But good try though. :-)

2…

in Match-ups

ParaldaWind.4523

Sorry @ PYRO and DA. the commander told us to go in and we weren’t told what you guys were doing until after that chaotic mess was already happening. He did tell us to pull off as soon as he knew you guys were scrimmaging though

It’s fine, it was an unofficial 10v10, no big deal. We were in a weird spot anyways.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

Sorry @ PYRO and DA. the commander told us to go in and we weren’t told what you guys were doing until after that chaotic mess was already happening. He did tell us to pull off as soon as he knew you guys were scrimmaging though

It’s fine, it was an unofficial 10v10, no big deal. We were in a weird spot anyways.

No worries, fellow quarrians. The unofficial GvG just kind of happened after we took the tower and we got in some good fights before the clash. Thanks for randomly setting that up, PYRO! Also, I wish it was easier to chat on the field because you trolling our lone guardian on your merchant? Priceless.

Ele for Hire

in Match-ups

ParaldaWind.4523

No worries, fellow quarrians. The unofficial GvG just kind of happened after we took the tower and we got in some good fights before the clash. Thanks for randomly setting that up, PYRO! Also, I wish it was easier to chat on the field because you trolling our lone guardian on your merchant? Priceless.

Haha, yeah, it was fun. Use Your Illusions told me to do it, promise!

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Weird as in… uncomfortable?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Hi everyone. Haven’t been around, but I heard there were some serious trolls in this thread so I figured I’d pop in and check it out.

Totally disappointed. The level of Troll in here is nothing compared to the SoS days. Guess I’ll have to lurk for another 3 months before a suitable trollgasm emerges.

sigh

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Awww, pumpkin

Nobody cares

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

I want one gold for each time JQ says the trolling isn’t good enough but continues to reply to a 23 page long thread.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shads.9468

Shads.9468

Hi everyone. Haven’t been around, but I heard there were some serious trolls in this thread so I figured I’d pop in and check it out.

Totally disappointed. The level of Troll in here is nothing compared to the SoS days. Guess I’ll have to lurk for another 3 months before a suitable trollgasm emerges.

sigh

Well you had the perfect opportunity to show us how it’s done. Instead you posted that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

I just wanted to say gratz to FuriousNeckbeard for being signed by Curse Gaming. Amazing!

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I looted Dusk off a JQQ commander. Dat T2 loot is OP.

I can’t wait to fight a real T1 server.

JQ is the third t1 server. TC might have been but a huge chunk of the wvw players are fairweather and go mia when they don’t hold a lead.

To the contrary, TC came back really strong and won the week after DB rolled over them. JQ is only currently stronger because of its large pvx force. If TC was playing JQ this week, TC would have definitely won.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

JQ baddies at it again…

in Match-ups

Posted by: neonreaper.4805

neonreaper.4805

Have you guys had JQ/TC/DB yet?

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Aggression takes on Nigh Shift tonight at 11PM EST in 15v15 7 Round Guild Versus Guild! Feel free to come watch live at Twitch.tv/Vauxwell !! Spread the word! Bring your friends!

This match was exciting!

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

MAG you guys give up? Your NA presence…has been…something something

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

new pve content man

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

I looted Dusk off a JQQ commander. Dat T2 loot is OP.

I can’t wait to fight a real T1 server.

JQ is the third t1 server. TC might have been but a huge chunk of the wvw players are fairweather and go mia when they don’t hold a lead.

To the contrary, TC came back really strong and won the week after DB rolled over them. JQ is only currently stronger because of its large pvx force. If TC was playing JQ this week, TC would have definitely won.

wrong

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

What? Can’t hear you over the sound of me becoming the next pve champ.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

An upleveled guardian, an assaulter, and a recruit.

Please show us more

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

I knew MAG was just a bunch of PVE’rs….

Actually those areas below the arena’s make for some goof farms…

All those bags are going down in price though…

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

An upleveled guardian, an assaulter, and a recruit.

Please show us more

It’s more about 2 thieves attempting to gank something, but being so bad they can’t finish the job. Then when it isn’t a 2v1 anymore they run.

Pretty typical mentality on JQ. If you want to see more of these baddies in action, just log in to any BL and look for a JQ tag.

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

I knew MAG was just a bunch of PVE’rs….

Actually those areas below the arena’s make for some goof farms…

All those bags are going down in price though…

Well duh, we need to pay for the repair bills for getting our butts handed to us!

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

It’s more about 2 thieves attempting to gank something, but being so bad they can’t finish the job. Then when it isn’t a 2v1 anymore they run.

Pretty typical mentality on JQ. If you want to see more of these baddies in action, just log in to any BL and look for a JQ tag.

I think you’re trying too hard now. It’s degrading the quality of your trolling and removing the natural feeling it once had. This forced-effort trolling really should be beneath you.

You have disappointed me and shall not receive the Volkon Seal of Approval until you clean your act up.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I think you’re trying too hard now. It’s degrading the quality of your trolling and removing the natural feeling it once had. This forced-effort trolling really should be beneath you.

You have disappointed me and shall not receive the Volkon Seal of Approval until you clean your act up.

Funny thing is I wasn’t trying hard. I wasn’t even running food or nourishment.

You’re confusing reality with trolling which speaks volumes about your intelligence.

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

:3

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

idk i think it’s pretty fun that 2 thieves can’t take down one warrior. I guess that’s what happens when 90% of your thieves run d/p and forget that a weapon swap exists.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

You’re confusing reality with trolling which speaks volumes about your intelligence.

Neither did those guys. But you did have 25 stacks on you, that they did not.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

idk i think it’s pretty fun that 2 thieves can’t take down one warrior. I guess that’s what happens when 90% of your thieves run d/p and forget that a weapon swap exists.

I think they have d/p setup as their swap, this way if they accidentally swap they will not get kittened up.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

Now THIS is what I’m talking about! No calling anyone “baddies” or the like, just a very subtle yet effective jab. THIS is what makes the forums worth reading! C’mon Furious, you can get to this level. I believe in you!

Wotah has earned the Volkon Seal of Approval. Let it be written, let it be done.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Really not any different from the 3 upleveled maguuma who attacked a troll jq engi who was walking (yes walking) by mag bl sentry between bay and garri. He died. I killed 2 of the mag and the 3rd ran. Maguuma Legend and squire went down though. Hard.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Imalight.6124

Imalight.6124

Hey buddy I’m that “garbage d/d ele[mentalits]” just thought I should post and check up on you since you were clearly angry in game that my super-ultra-mini zerg of 5-6 people was repeatedly killing you in JQ bl. I admit you did kill me at vale camp when we first encountered but to be honest you can not win them all. On behalf of my mini zerg, we are deeply sorry that we interrupted your PvE camp flipping events. Just would like to remind you again, we just wanted our camps to upgrade our keeps and unfortunately you kept flipping them so we had to stop you when we could. I did not appreciate all your “hate” whispers and personal attack; however, I am deeply concerned about you as a person.

Please if you have the time and have read this; please leave a small response detailing your status (if you are okay).

On a side note…. I realized you were a Bronze Major and came to the conclusion that you farm WxP. It slipped my mind to suggest that you flip camps in Mag Bl because it would be mutually beneficial for both parties (you and I). You get a tower or two upgraded meanwhile you have the outnumbered buff and get more WxP, while I am upgrading my keeps.

#LookingOutForFellowGamers, #MagSwag, #ItsFriday, #ItsActuallyWedneday, #Motivation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Yeah, Tsarazi is a terrible player, like all Maguumans.

#magbadnoswagsomanybags

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Really not any different from the 3 upleveled maguuma who attacked a troll jq engi who was walking (yes walking) by mag bl sentry between bay and garri. He died. I killed 2 of the mag and the 3rd ran. Maguuma Legend and squire went down though. Hard.

Did we reach peak thread with “I killed 3 uplevels”?

I killed 1v3 fully geared JQ 80’s, same with FA. The FA were a little more difficult.

in Match-ups

Imalight.6124

#magbadnoswagsomanybags

Nononono, nowhere in my post have I implied that Mag or Tarzan is bad player. Please do not change the meaning of my post. If it was a mistake in my wording, please advise on how to correct the issue. Thank you!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

#magbadnoswagsomanybags

Nononono, nowhere in my post have I implied that Mag or Tarzan is bad player. Please do not change the meaning of my post. If it was a mistake in my wording, please advise on how to correct the issue. Thank you!

Didn’t need to imply! Facts are facts. All Mag are awful. I’m the worst on the server!

#keyboardturning4life

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Imalight.6124

#magbadnoswagsomanybags

Didn’t need to imply! Facts are facts. All Mag are awful. I’m the worst on the server!

#keyboardturning4life

Okay, thank you for clarifying the issue! If you are dissatisfied with your server may I suggest:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment

or even

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/JQ-WvW-Establishment

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

So not having 25 stacks of magic find would have saved them?

Looks like you and your boyfriend VOLK have been sharing milkshakes in the park talking forum strategy again.

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

I killed 1v3 fully geared JQ 80’s, same with FA. The FA were a little more difficult.

2 were upleveled. The one who ran wasnt. It was 1v3. Entry leveled wvw ranks for the jq players in that video compared to legend and squire ranks from my incident. So he killed fairweathers. Yay him. Post something worth mentioning.

Anyway, JQ has top pvp ranked players littering the leaderboards. Mag does not. Following the basis of your logic JQ has superior pvp players. QQ

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

JQ has more players in general, meaning there is a higher chance to have a good player or 2 around.

Kinda like how China has more Olympians than Haiti.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

2 were upleveled. The one who ran wasnt. It was 1v3. Entry leveled wvw ranks for the jq players in that video compared to legend and squire ranks from my incident. So he killed fairweathers. Yay him. Post something worth mentioning.

Anyway, JQ has top pvp ranked players littering the leaderboards. Mag does not. Following the basis of your logic JQ has superior pvp players. QQ

Basis of what logic? All I said was JQ sucks, hoping that someone would start asking for duels.

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

No, please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let’s not bicker and argue about who killed who … We are here today to witness the union of three young servers in the Jedful bond of the holy warfare. Unfortunately, one of them, Maguuma, has just fallen to his death.

#TeamJadeQuarry