8/23 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

No credit for us holding hills? Btw quick responses to our NET pressure, we were hoping DB would be able to hold longer fights with you guys

Well tbh, we could not even worry about hills since our focus for the evening was only Garrison. The most we did was make sure we had havoc squads going for the yaks constantly and occasionally zerging a camp. We knew when we saw who were up against that it would be a waste of time to even try and hold a wooden Hills and Bay. We took Hills back pretty quickly once we decided to actually go for it, which I believe was the third attempt of us rolling up on the NW gate, though I did notice you guys fighting pretty hard to keep DB out of the keep while we were busy upgrading camps and sieging up our towers. Dragonbrand did vanish for some reason though, which gave us the window we needed to go for it. Don’t matter how many arrow carts you stack behind a gate if we roll up on it with 1 Omega Golem :P

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

stop trying to get into the ruins tower, DB – also if you’re gonna jump down to try to 2v1 me while i’m climbing, at least put up a fight. and to the 3 who were intelligent enough to try to fight me up top… you should be very embarrassed.

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

(edited by Darius Glazkov.9750)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

Well, BP, now you can make true your words from not so long ago, that you would defeat Maguuma. I said i had popcorn ready for just this occasion, time to get it. And surely DB is just a minor obstacle for you guys on your way to crush Maguuma.

Never imagined i would say so, but…good luck to Maguuma and DB too. Although i know you won’t need luck to make BP come out 3rd this week.

You dislike BP more than us?

Frosch has been stalking all our subsequent matchups after their loss, because a commander made a not so inside joke(Rekz stating if BP beats us we are transferring) on our forums that he would leave if whatever server Frosch was on didn’t come in last….been bent ever since.

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Well, BP, now you can make true your words from not so long ago, that you would defeat Maguuma. I said i had popcorn ready for just this occasion, time to get it. And surely DB is just a minor obstacle for you guys on your way to crush Maguuma.

Never imagined i would say so, but…good luck to Maguuma and DB too. Although i know you won’t need luck to make BP come out 3rd this week.

You dislike BP more than us?

Frosch has been stalking all our subsequent matchups after their loss, because a commander made a not so inside joke(Rekz stating if BP beats us we are transferring) on our forums that he would leave if whatever server Frosch was on didn’t come in last….been bent ever since.

He was in a few of our matchup threads too, I think. He was definitely very happy when we played against JQ, but we had so much fun with that forum thread that I think we still won :P

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

For a server that gets their butts handed to them by EBay, BP sure knows how to zerg it up! Thanks for showing up and fighting the good fight on DB BL.

We wipe the floor with Ebay now. Glad you got to see how we’ve improved over the 13 week massacre we endured with Ebay when the tables were turned.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

omg hahaha borlis pass omg hahaha let me catch my breath

except DR they’re good

but that’s because BP had nothing to do with that

how hardcore is WFD these days still semi hardcore?

Lol your orig server AR isn’t even circling the toilet anymore, so you hop to EB? EB is losing now, so you hop to DB. …how fitting you ended up on Dragonwagon. Then you puff up your chest of how good DB is trololololol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

except DR they’re good

omg hahahha its Rekz.. Oh.. Oops! I mean ahahha its qT!
They’re so good they had to transfer to a server like Dragonbrand just to show how leet they are, i mean they’re so kitten leet that they weren’t going to let BP experience their Leetness any longer after losing to them.. Don’t worry man, we aren’t worth your leetness, please..

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

except DR they’re good

Lol your orig server AR isn’t even circling the toilet anymore, so you hop to EB? EB is losing now, so you hop to DB. …how fitting you ended up on Dragonwagon. Then you puff up your chest of how good DB is trololololol.

+1

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

Ugh. Does BP still walk golems everywhere because mesmer ports don’t exist? And do they just zerg towers for that ppt kitten now?

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Good thing [BP] transferred off DB, now we won’t confuse [BP] for BP in chat.

BP had moved on to FF14

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

Looking at the scores, DB has less than 1k lead, and BP is only around 2k behind Mag. I would’ve said DB was a better server than this… but…

Good fights from both sides last night on MagBL. Keep it up guys.

WvW Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Is rB and TG the new server blob meta?

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

rB runs between 35 to 45. To clear up the blood pact talk. Like 5 of them moved to SoR. rB got like 5 or so of them. The rest of blood pact is playing some other lame game.

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pestilence.3184

Pestilence.3184

For a server that gets their butts handed to them by EBay, BP sure knows how to zerg it up! Thanks for showing up and fighting the good fight on DB BL.

We wipe the floor with Ebay now. Glad you got to see how we’ve improved over the 13 week massacre we endured with Ebay when the tables were turned.

OH WOW this is funny…. EBAY imploded it has nothing to do with you getting “Better” xD
Ebay are a dying server now whats so great about beating on a server thats just dying a slow painful death??

is that something to make your balls swell?? to chest thump about?? only way you guys got “Better” is with DR joining you

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Poor Mag, that % must have been like .0001% to get us yet again. Look forward to see AoN again this week though, we’re loving you guys on DB. You should join us
HAI BP.

They ran all night from rb on mags BL. please dont.

Hi Evalana, prepare to be hunted :O

Can you hunt me and give me a hug rather than stab me in the face with a sharp pointy object? I’m already going to have to be concerned with getting bashed in the face with hammers and other silly things.

is bAGG still on mAGG?

Good thing [BP] transferred off DB, now we won’t confuse [BP] for BP in chat.

Yes, I hated that when we fought Borlis on IOJ or Ehmry Bay. I forget which.

Clearly Calvin was carrying DB, and without him, there’s a large coverage gap before the SEA can log in. How will DB cover the Calvin gap?

CALVIN HAS NOT LEFT THE BUILDING. He just isn’t allowed to say anything for another day or 2. He’s still Db.

LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

::edit:: sorry, that was mean… Kind of curious why they would go IN to Tier 1?

Eyan and a few others decided they wanted to fight in T1 so they wouldn’t get matched up against a Borlis Pass or mags :P . Honestly the active roster of Blood Pact is 100% different than what is was 4-5 months ago when we came to Db. Mostly just attrition from the game. Also, as Gellor said, most of them went to [another game], and a lot of the people who left gw2 are back with their friends in BP in that game.

(edited by eithinan.9841)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

OH WOW this is funny…. EBAY imploded it has nothing to do with you getting “Better” xD
Ebay are a dying server now whats so great about beating on a server thats just dying a slow painful death??

is that something to make your balls swell?? to chest thump about?? only way you guys got “Better” is with DR joining you

To discount any improvement on the part of BP is ignorant, and I know you’re better than that Bolevine. DB is an amazing guild and a welcome addition to the Pass, but recent success is equally attributable to the fact that we have a great, growing community, and to improvements implemented across the board in terms of organization and group tactics.

Am I suggesting we stand even a candle flame’s chance in a hurricane of winning this match? Of course not. Coverage will likely dictate otherwise. We will have a good time though, which is all we can ask for. First 13 hours down, and many to go. Continued luck everyone

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

::edit:: sorry, that was mean… Kind of curious why they would go IN to Tier 1?

Eyan and a few others decided they wanted to fight in T1 so they wouldn’t get matched up against a Borlis Pass or mags :P . Honestly the active roster of Blood Pact is 100% different than what is was 4-5 months ago when we came to Db. Mostly just attrition from the game. Also, as Gellor said, most of them went to [another game], and a lot of the people who left gw2 are back with their friends in BP in that game.

It’s okay – I’m just sad that Eyan didn’t come to Borlis, lol – I really enjoyed playing with him on Dragonbrand, so I’m projecting!!

I am still curious as to WHY T1 XD

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

except DR they’re good

I never said anything about how good Dragonbrand is

I left Anvil Rock because it was the worst, no mystery there, and had friends on EBay.

I left EBay because we moved as a guild.

I’m flattered you checked my post history or remembered me

They’re so good they had to transfer to a server like Dragonbrand just to show how leet they are, i mean they’re so kitten leet that they weren’t going to let BP experience their Leetness any longer after losing to them.. Don’t worry man, we aren’t worth your leetness, please..

You’re cute thinking that BP chased us off. Look at the guilds there are to fight at that tier and look at the ones there are to fight up here. It’s not really a question where a competitive player would want to be. Maguuma has ME, PYRO, etc etc

I’m looking forward to seeing MM I hope you are as cute in game

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

why transfer to dragonbrand if they’re imploding

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

They’re not.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

oic

/fifteen

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Maybe Aeros will stop crying in SoS threads about our nighttime groups after seeing DB’s SEA in action.

Outside of that, looking good BP!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

And now that TC is gone from this matchup it’s time to wake up to this every morning now
http://i.imgur.com/iOrpAVj.jpg

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

They’re not.

Don’t mind people coming from the T1 servers, most of them are trying to buy our guilds. Well at least rB was offered a couple thousand gold to move as we’re others

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

oooh kitten I had a nice paragraph post but it didn’t stick.

HI everybody!
now BP gets to learn a new style of play finally (no it isn’t more Roaming ffs)

haven’t seen Pestilence post for long time (Hi DOOD! Hi BURN)

DB….wtf your performance was terrible I mean I finally get to see what all the hoopla was about and …..it truly is just numbers lol thanks for the bag busting bags of loot in bay.

and yes I know BP has given out a lot of bags already so don’t get all huffy

anyways CHEERS TO BP for getting an opportunity to try different things this week.

Sincerly, Me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethan.7182

Ethan.7182

I want to kill me some Goat this week. And then chill the Burn.

Then take a quick trip to slaughter Rekz.

Better hope we don’t eventually beat DB, or you Rekz guys will have to find another higher tier server to transfer to. There’s only so many above us.

Good luck everyone, and happy hunting!

Commander Ethan the Assassin|Waiting for Death| Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

And now that TC is gone from this matchup it’s time to wake up to this every morning now

But it’s clearly not morning for DB.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

[TG] has a great sense of humor. <3 from [AoN]

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

As for EBG news good morning all <3

Attachments:

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

But it’s clearly not morning for DB.

Please let me know when you see someone in those channels

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Wow, not owning everything and yet posting a screenshot, how lame…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

And BURN leaving us.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

Wow, not owning everything and yet posting a screenshot, how lame…

/rollseyes

I was just giving and EBG morning update, don’t get your undies in a bunch.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

/rollseyes

I was just giving and EBG morning update, don’t get your undies in a bunch.

Please post a score update, thank you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

except DR they’re good

I never said anything about how good Dragonbrand is

I left Anvil Rock because it was the worst, no mystery there, and had friends on EBay.

I left EBay because we moved as a guild.

I’m flattered you checked my post history or remembered me

You’re cute thinking that BP chased us off. Look at the guilds there are to fight at that tier and look at the ones there are to fight up here. It’s not really a question where a competitive player would want to be. Maguuma has ME, PYRO, etc etc

I’m looking forward to seeing MM I hope you are as cute in game

Naw well aren’t you a… qT!!
We’d love to see you out there buddy.. And you’re denying the fact that BP made Rekz leave Ebay.. really..? Just about every person from Ehmry that i’ve asked said that you’s were saying stuff like “Rekz is transferring if we lose to BP this week!”.. Just stop being in denial and put your pride down for once.

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fizwitz.8240

Fizwitz.8240

only way you guys got “Better” is with DR joining you

Borlis Pass has improved in a lot of ways besides DR joined us. If ignorance makes you not realize that, then that is your problem.

Ekonai

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

And BURN leaving us.

Could you please enlighten us on why one/two guilds leaving your server is so important that you can’t just let it go and move on? I mean seriously, every server had guilds and players that left either because the server was losing, there was drama, or whatever. Why is BP being so EBay about this?

I’m genuinely curious.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

I want to kill me some Goat this week…

Attachments:

[Arr][GOAT]

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

I want to kill me some Goat this week…

HAHAHH – I miss all the GOAT pictures XD

Good luck to the GOATs! (my very first guild at launch ♥)

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

And BURN leaving us.

Could you please enlighten us on why one/two guilds leaving your server is so important that you can’t just let it go and move on? I mean seriously, every server had guilds and players that left either because the server was losing, there was drama, or whatever. Why is BP being so EBay about this?

I’m genuinely curious.

It’s like this. Before we left borlis, burn and goat were 2 of the more prominent and active WvW guilds. Zara, after riding cattails for months, decided to be a burn member after bouncing from a couple of other guilds and servers. After about 3-4 months of carrying borlis, burn and goat got tired of being 2 of the 3 guilds that actually defended home map. We started becoming vocal on a lack of support and she didn’t like truth, so she got kitten ed off at everyone from said guilds, ESP. Me and pestilence. Goat and burn decided to leave and she got all kitten ed off. She can’t just let it go. Just that simple.

Zara, burn leaving borlis, in all honesty, wasn’t a good thing for borlis. If just a few things would have changed, this is a moot discussion, but unfortunately, they didn’t. Plea Zara, pick up the pieces of your miserable existence, build a bridge, crawl over it and move on.

Seems to me that Borlis is doing just fine…

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

And BURN leaving us.

I’m genuinely curious.

Its actually not that they left us. Funilly enough, after they left we got alot better and started a meteoric rise from the top of Tier 6 to our present position, I would say (hard to tell, thanks to new glicko) at the top of tier 4. BURN leaving cleared a ton of dead weight off Borlis and we became all the better for it.

No, what cheesed us off was HOW they left, not that they did it. The BURN/GOAT guild leaders made a ton of sanctimonious posts on our forum about how terrible we were, how they carried the server, and so on. Then, after they left, they had the balls to come back to our forums to offer “advice” on how we could be made “better”, because you know, even though they left they still “cared about us”.

Needless to say, the reaction they got was probably about the same as the reaction someone yelling “bomb” on an airplane would get.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pestilence.3184

Pestilence.3184

oh god the voice of BP has spoken….

Had nothing to do with the abuse we got either… or the EGO’s on the server..

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

oh god the voice of BP has spoken….

Had nothing to do with the abuse we got either… or the EGO’s on the server..

Why are you so grumpy? You need to go back to bed…

I can make you some chocolate chunk cookies if you like… perhaps some lemon bars? Would you like some lemon bars? I made them out of the lemons that everyone is throwing at Borlis… They’re bittersweet and delicious!

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Someone say cooookies? I swear I heard it over here on TC. - Zestee

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Someone say cooookies? I swear I heard it over here on TC. – Zestee

I did! And you don’t even have to steal them! I’ll give you some!

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Everyone knows my propaganda is second to none. Does this make me the voice of BP? Well, I dunno. I am just here to let you know stuffs. I do feel like this guy this week though :P

Attachments:

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Hi Evalana, prepare to be hunted :O

Can you hunt me and give me a hug rather than stab me in the face with a sharp pointy object? I’m already going to have to be concerned with getting bashed in the face with hammers and other silly things.

Oh I’m soo excited – going to be lots of good fights this week (if the guilds we are facing ever break off and do their own things – DAT ZERG)

I reinstalled GW2 and it’s still telling me that my archive is corrupt, so no. I’m throwing my computer out the window.

Try downloading and using Power Defragmenter GUI. You can defrag DAT files with it, as well as folders, disks, ect. Sometimes, simply copying or moving the DAT file to another location helps repair the file structure/integrity.
At least you’re not having DNS and speed issues with your ISP like I am at present. Two minutes into reset and my connection decided to take an extended vacation. Equally frustrating is that after 30+ years in IT infrastructure management, I call in to tech support and speak to someone that wasn’t even born by the time I got my degrees, only to have them ask me if I reset the router. I’m stuck with crappy internet until Monday, so apparently no one works weekends around here. :/

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuking.4051

Nuking.4051

And BURN leaving us.

I’m genuinely curious.

It’s like this. Before we left borlis, burn and goat were 2 of the more prominent and active WvW guilds. Zara, after riding cattails for months, decided to be a burn member after bouncing from a couple of other guilds and servers. After about 3-4 months of carrying borlis, burn and goat got tired of being 2 of the 3 guilds that actually defended home map. We started becoming vocal on a lack of support and she didn’t like truth, so she got kitten ed off at everyone from said guilds, ESP. Me and pestilence. Goat and burn decided to leave and she got all kitten ed off. She can’t just let it go. Just that simple.

Zara, burn leaving borlis, in all honesty, wasn’t a good thing for borlis. If just a few things would have changed, this is a moot discussion, but unfortunately, they didn’t. Plea Zara, pick up the pieces of your miserable existence, build a bridge, crawl over it and move on.

Contrary to my favorite emo raging friend, it is more like this. They left we are still here and most of us could care less.

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

No no, they left because they were bad/evil. Stick to the story.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

Is rB and TG the new server blob meta?

Didn’t you hear!? Anet patched wvw on reset blobs = skill. I’m sure Maguumas zerg never got over 25 players keep up the good work guys!

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!