8/23 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Sorry Eva, we had to take your tower :<

I /cried – did you see me /cry? I /cried – because I called out that you were there before you even got to the gate, and no one rescued this Princess from the tower. Sad day….

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

I /cried – did you see me /cry? I /cried – because I called out that you were there before you even got to the gate, and no one rescued this Princess from the tower. Sad day….

Ever thought that the princess always got herself in these situation by trusting the wrong kind of man when the right guy is right next to her and thus does not deserved to be saved over and over and over just to toss the man whom saved her away……sigh now my feelings come out

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Q.Q where all the BP solo roamers<.< im tired of packs

I was solo roamer-ing on Borlis BL until I got mowed down by the big bad zergs a few times – Now I’m just solo camping a tower…

This sounds familiar, said by many Mag roamers for now going on the third week. Sad times.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

But you were saved from your tower princess. The noble knights of maguuma have come to your aid!

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

But you were saved from your tower princess. The noble knights of maguuma have come to your aid!

this is exactly what im talking bout<.>……i have had enough im going to bed before my heart is broken again

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Ever thought that the princess always got herself in these situation by trusting the wrong kind of man when the right guy is right next to her and thus does not deserved to be saved over and over and over just to toss the man whom saved her away……sigh now my feelings come out

It’s not you, it’s me. I’m a free spirit! I cannot be tamed!

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Ya, I pointed you out to Saiyr

That’s the worst when that happens ;_;

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Saiyr was there? How embarrassing!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

DB garrison capped with 15 people and no resistance

Ded matchup

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I was on the left ram <3

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

I was on the left ram <3

I just noticed you were whispering me as i went to screencap my /cry emote – LOL

Attachments:

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Some youtube of the war in Borlis Borderlands on Saturday.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

youtube.com/watch?v=8Hs1V2TQ4Zw&feature=youtu.be

Good job! Team speak + music + 5 fps with an epic compression… Really impressive!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Ded matchup

PvD is probably more your style since we wiped you there inside the lord’s room earlier with just a skeleton crew.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

Boring thread, boring matchup. We’re heading out around 8-8:30 est tomorrow so get ya Guild or get ya Zerg and come have some fun.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

aeros.2046

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hs1V2TQ4Zw

Well I suppose I am impressed to see any videos where BP actually kills enemies and doesn’t die over and over again, granted throughout much of that you did outnumber your enemy. I guess whatever wins make you feel proud.

War Legend Lu Bu – Commander
[WäR] Warband of Absolute Retribution
Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Unlike most commanders, I am not really interested in the idea of epic battles of 1 on 1 skill. GvG, 15 vs. 15, with samurai swords at dawn. Instead, I follow the mantras of two of the best American military leaders. Nathan Bedford Forrest, and Douglas MaCarthur. They give two, very witty but poignent words of wisdom for any aspiring military leaders.

When asked about how he managed to beat the Union so much, Forrest responded simply. “I gets thar firstest with the mostest”.

When asked how to drive the Japanese from the South Pacific, MaCarthur proclaimed “Hit them where they ain’t.”

If I am on the field, I am not trying to test my 1 on 1 PvP skills. I am trying to beat you. That means taking towers, holding them, and wiping your zergs utilizing whatever resources I have at my disposal.

Yes, we did outnumber AGG and others in most of those fights, freely admitted. Also freely admitted, this was 100% intentional. No commander in his right mind would not utilize a numbers advantage, and any commander that did is not worth his hat.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

Unlike most commanders, I am not really interested in the idea of epic battles of 1 on 1 skill. GvG, 15 vs. 15, with samurai swords at dawn. Instead, I follow the mantras of two of the best American military leaders. Nathan Bedford Forrest, and Douglas MaCarthur. They give two, very witty but poignent words of wisdom for any aspiring military leaders.

When asked about how he managed to beat the Union so much, Forrest responded simply. “I gets thar firstest with the mostest”.

When asked how to drive the Japanese from the South Pacific, MaCarthur proclaimed “Hit them where they ain’t.”

If I am on the field, I am not trying to test my 1 on 1 PvP skills. I am trying to beat you. That means taking towers, holding them, and wiping your zergs utilizing whatever resources I have at my disposal.

Yes, we did outnumber AGG and others in most of those fights, freely admitted. Also freely admitted, this was 100% intentional. No commander in his right mind would not utilize a numbers advantage, and any commander that did is not worth his hat.

you should transfer to JQ, you’ll fit right in there

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

^^^ Nah, sounds more like EBay to me. ^^^

I love mag’s obsession of bragging about beating in a 1 v 1, when the person they beat is most likely built for zerg style not solo roaming. more power to you!, soon ill be able to write a novel worth of insults from certain mag player’s trying to brag about it

Um, if it’s an agreed duel, I sure hope no one brings a zerg build :|

Man… I was in a dungeon build when I saved you earlier :P

Thanks for the save but I was rping as a ninja who only attacks yaks. I saw that poor engi trying to protect them and I just had to have them, no matter the cost.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Nah, I like Borlis, more choices. btw, I also love desperate defensive actions. Won’t get that with Jade Quarry. I suppose I’ve just had my hat on too long. I see WvW more as a game of Grand Strategy, akin to something like Europa Universalis 2. Instead of simple pieces on the game map though, its real people I can talk too. Half the time I have my map up rather then actually looking at what is going on in front of my as I plot my next maneuver and where to send the forces following me.

Guild Wars 2 is honestly a very refreshing change for a jaded Real Time Strategy gamer like myself. I don’t see this game as 1 on 1 like Call of Duty. To me, its an RTS where I also get to fight in the battles I help to arrange. Its an amazing change of perspective, and thats the way I like playing it.

Though I have been known to roam on occasion to mix it up, so please look for the red Sylvari Necromancer in white armor. We can fight sometime

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Instead, I follow the mantras of two of the best American military leaders. Nathan Bedford Forrest…

Great role model indeed…

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

This guy.. Its like the BP Xushin, believes he is somehow out thinking people by dropping down AC’s or capping towers with 60 people while no one is around.

Only way to ever solve this debate is to add GvG Arena. That way this guy can take his 60 people and press 11111 on gates all day and the rest of us can PvP.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Ded matchup

PvD is probably more your style since we wiped you there inside the lord’s room earlier with just a skeleton crew.

If 50 + and 5 arrow carts count as skeleton, so be it. We also ran laps around the room until all of your siege was wiped, and then still managed to get most of us out alive

GM – [Ark]ham

(edited by Comprissent.3856)

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

map zerg vs 15-20 man teams, grats your very skilled

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Instead, I follow the mantras of two of the best American military leaders. Nathan Bedford Forrest…

Great role model indeed…

I’m not interested in what he managed to do with himself after the war. Alexander the Great and Genghis Khan were also great military leaders and horrible people who did horrible things.

Incidentally, I do admire the power of a guild skill group and hope at some point to develop one for my guild so we can be like the Macedonians going through a zerg of Persians.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

There’s a whole lot of ego going around in here.

Attachments:

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Nah, I like Borlis, more choices. btw, I also love desperate defensive actions. Won’t get that with Jade Quarry. I suppose I’ve just had my hat on too long. I see WvW more as a game of Grand Strategy, akin to something like Europa Universalis 2. Instead of simple pieces on the game map though, its real people I can talk too. Half the time I have my map up rather then actually looking at what is going on in front of my as I plot my next maneuver and where to send the forces following me.

Guild Wars 2 is honestly a very refreshing change for a jaded Real Time Strategy gamer like myself. I don’t see this game as 1 on 1 like Call of Duty. To me, its an RTS where I also get to fight in the battles I help to arrange. Its an amazing change of perspective, and thats the way I like playing it.

Though I have been known to roam on occasion to mix it up, so please look for the red Sylvari Necromancer in white armor. We can fight sometime

Why are you ticking a +45 with a queue zerg?

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

In other news:

i saw that..and was very confused..

Attachments:

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

I see WvW more as a game of Grand Strategy

No commander in his right mind would not utilize a numbers advantage

For someone who likes grand strategy I find it funny that you can’t see the pros and cons of a “strategy”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Ded matchup

If 50 + and 5 arrow carts count as skeleton, so be it. We also ran laps around the room until all of your siege was wiped, and then still managed to get most of us out alive

It wasn’t even close to 50. In fact, it wasn’t even 25. Regardless of that, it was a failure in the lord’s room. We were actually amused that all you did was run in circles achieving nothing. I saw a lot of downed/dead people for “most” of you to get out alive. If you’re going to post about taking something, at least make it a worthwhile post and not something about a random PvD.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

All arguments about numbers, a battle, or a capture should require an unedited video for proof and a Justin Bieber song for style.

in Match-ups

Posted by: toxify.6241

toxify.6241

Ded matchup

It wasn’t even close to 50. In fact, it wasn’t even 25. Regardless of that, it was a failure in the lord’s room. We were actually amused that all you did was run in circles achieving nothing. I saw a lot of downed/dead people for “most” of you to get out alive. If you’re going to post about taking something, at least make it a worthwhile post and not something about a random PvD.

That was alot more than 25 maybe closer to 40 in the garrison..But anyway we had mutiple pieces of siege on us +the people we got downed was constantly either rezzing at the wp or runnin back from citadel.We lost maybe 2 to 3 that fight of ours rest was pugs….leavin was the better choice for us as our numbers was dwindling in that fight

ME-ArK

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

Looks like we got a lot of panty tying up in this thread.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: toxify.6241

toxify.6241

Looks like we got a lot of panty tying up in this thread.

Nope it was a fun fight no matter the outcome for us or them..Hope to have more fights and gl to you all on the battlefield

ME-ArK

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I hope you liked my ballista offering in mag garrison, db.

Enjoy being online fighting nothing for 8 more hours.

Attachments:

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

I hope you liked my ballista offering in mag garrison, db.

Enjoy being online fighting nothing for 8 more hours.

Awww such a cute kitty!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

In other news:

i saw that..and was very confused..

Hey! There I am!

WvW Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

Borlis Pass meet [EAT] , [EAT] meet Borlis Pass…

We hungry and want some Borlis Bags! Allow us to introduce ourselves!

Don’t worry, this match-up will get it’s own equally awesome highlight reel of it’s own. Come one, come all!

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Don’t worry, this match-up will get it’s own equally awesome highlight reel of it’s own. Come one, come all!

EA/TG forming Voltron to beat up on an underdog server? That’s cute. I am impressed? I think?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

EA/TG forming Voltron to beat up on an underdog server? That’s cute. I am impressed? I think?

We also punch babies in our free time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

I respect this attitude. Wvw is in fact a RTS game for good commanders and not some form of pvp. The PvP and open field are just small, yet fun, aspects of what the WvW game is.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

What more do i have to do to win your love? destroy saiyr digitally and emotionally on the battle field because im sure i have already done that. Im afraid his PvF skill far surpass mine…. tell me that isnt it Q.Q i can become a better troll

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

also that coming from some one with a dungeon master title lol…

He went there!

But Bolevine… I have the Dungeon Master achievement too! And I can still kick your kitten in WvW I’d be willing to bet Zara could beat you as well.

I don’t know why nobody has done this yet with all this posturing on the fourms, but I’ll challenge BURN to a GvG. Why not?

Soul v BURN.

Either tomorrow (Tuesday) night, or Wednesday (I think Wed is better than Thursday for us at least).

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

(edited by Walabone.6713)

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

What more do i have to do to win your love?

Put in every your message “GvG”, “1v1” and “roaming”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Getting stale in here pick up the pace fellas

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

What more do i have to do to win your love?

Put in every your message “GvG”, “1v1” and “roaming”.

This. Moar talk of 1v1 and GvG please! ♥

::edit:: I forgot! Saiyr dueled me on my necro with his freaking tanky as heck guardian. I couldn’t strip him fast enough though… tankian vs tankromancer battle that lasted a little while… but he outlasted me

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pestilence.3184

Pestilence.3184

Wala!!!! dang man i thought ya ha died or been executed by the BP forum kitten’s….. ya wanna fight me?? dude i thought we were friends QQ

ill make it clear right now though BURN does not do GVG yet we are still building our gvg up.

(edited by Pestilence.3184)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

Morning all from DB. You know, this isn’t very conducive for alt or rank leveling, just saying.

Attachments:

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Morning all from DB. You know, this isn’t very conducive for alt or rank leveling, just saying.

Boooooo. The cross eyed norn and the salad must make an appearance in a score update together. Where is Cheeks???? I want a photo op! ♥

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I wanna hang out at this thread this week. All the cool people are here. Just pretend I’m from Maguuma.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng