8/23 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

So..uhm what is up with the Borlis players randomly inviting people who kill them to parties then not saying anything? It’s really kind of weird. :/

Just imagine them breathing heavily into their microphones. Everything will be alright.

Hey – I don’t breathe heavily into my microphone!

Prove it

You’ve already given them a pic to look at, don’t do it! Think of all the chaos that would ensue.

Er, pretty sure I have never done that, lol, unless it’s one of them there FB groups I’m a part of or something. I think you have me confused with someone else :P

But no, I’m not a heavy breather, though I am soft spoken. I do sometimes yell though on TS if I’m commanderizing.

FB groups, you say…

Yeah – a couple of my old guilds had FB groups. NBD

Get back on topic, and cool your jets.

I’m just trying to creep back on BP people for creeping on poor Calu…but you keep deleting your posts so now it looks like I’m making them up!!

Dat BP NA presence.

We are all still at work. It’s that other thing mommy and daddy do that you don’t understand yet.

Oh, is BP the new mature, adult server now instead of YB?

We have people of all ages playing, but I get the impression that BP does have a higher percentage of older people playing. Part of that comes simply from every conversation not being 14 year boy trash talk, but for other reasons as well.

I have been defending the BL on more than one evening when the topics of conversation have been the kids high school (or even college) graduations, second marriages, vacation properties, bad backs, bad knees and the general annoyance of not being able to punish one’s body like you can in your twenties without paying for it.

I for one would love to see a debate between YB and BP on who is the more mature server! Please commence!

Which would you love to see more, the above or Mags beating a server with a higher ranking? Been what, 4 months now since that has happened?

I couldn’t give two craps about beating a server with higher ranking. I am still playing this game for one reason: fights. The PPT game is old and worn out. It’s you guys that actually care about PPT, not me. Beating a server with higher ranking doesn’t even mean anything except that the other server’s coverage is in flux. So the former. I would love to see the former.

So you will beat your chest all night about beating a server that is a full tier and a combined 9 ranks below its opponents, but you don’t care about PPT.

I think the fact that you can’t actually beat ANYONE who is ranked higher than you leads to your disdain of PPT far more than any love of a good fight. I mean, how good a fight can the doors put up anyway?

Please link to any posts of mine where I’ve chest thumped in this match. I don’t care that we’re beating BP, that is expected to any rational person. It was certain BP people that expected otherwise. The rest of your talk about ranking just indicates that you have little to no understanding about the ranking system. I’m guessing you’re one of the people who thinks you beat Ehmry based on your own merits and not just numbers and coverage. I don’t even like Ehmry, but they are a far, far better server than you are skill-wise.

I also love how you’re just making all sorts of things up about me to try and act all superior. Everyone knows my guild is about good fights (or was, until it died) and I’m allergic to karma training. You’ll pretty much never see me in our karma train because I’m at work and it’s incredibly boring to me anyway. But go on, keep pretending how you’re all mature and I’m just a little jobless high schooler.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: MokoToko.6890

MokoToko.6890

I remember when WvW used to be about having fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: OrigJoker.1870

OrigJoker.1870

Great fights tonight on DB BL with Maguuma, Hats off to Ark, PYRO, kitten & BUTT….Who was that pug guild that kept running into the JP and wiping?

Awesome fights though and props to (TG) Bronade for his leadership outside of SW tower, 60 vs 30/30/20 was super fun. Hopefully we get more fights like this all week long!

[rB] JoKeR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Again where is BP <.< am getting tired of DB and Mag

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: OrigJoker.1870

OrigJoker.1870

Lol Agg starts getting wiped by the DB pug zerg..puts a spy in TS

like we wouldn’t remember X person because X person was in our guild.

Classy.

Ark and PYRO on the other hand love you guys, very fun to fight and you keep it classy.

It was fun, but would still be nice to encounter something smaller than a 60-man Ark was only running with 15 by the time we hit up DB BL.

The 60 man was actually formed up to counter your 3 groups…You guys did a good job of protecting each other and we were too unorganized until we got together. rB tried to run a 30 man but we kept getting doubled after the 1st couple fights so once TG and NS got in DBBL it was blob time

[rB] JoKeR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

So..uhm what is up with the Borlis players randomly inviting people who kill them to parties then not saying anything? It’s really kind of weird. :/

Just imagine them breathing heavily into their microphones. Everything will be alright.

Prove it

You’ve already given them a pic to look at, don’t do it! Think of all the chaos that would ensue.

Er, pretty sure I have never done that, lol, unless it’s one of them there FB groups I’m a part of or something. I think you have me confused with someone else :P

But no, I’m not a heavy breather, though I am soft spoken. I do sometimes yell though on TS if I’m commanderizing.

FB groups, you say…

I’m just trying to creep back on BP people for creeping on poor Calu…but you keep deleting your posts so now it looks like I’m making them up!!

Dat BP NA presence.

We are all still at work. It’s that other thing mommy and daddy do that you don’t understand yet.

We have people of all ages playing, but I get the impression that BP does have a higher percentage of older people playing. Part of that comes simply from every conversation not being 14 year boy trash talk, but for other reasons as well.

I have been defending the BL on more than one evening when the topics of conversation have been the kids high school (or even college) graduations, second marriages, vacation properties, bad backs, bad knees and the general annoyance of not being able to punish one’s body like you can in your twenties without paying for it.

I for one would love to see a debate between YB and BP on who is the more mature server! Please commence!

Which would you love to see more, the above or Mags beating a server with a higher ranking? Been what, 4 months now since that has happened?

I couldn’t give two craps about beating a server with higher ranking. I am still playing this game for one reason: fights. The PPT game is old and worn out. It’s you guys that actually care about PPT, not me. Beating a server with higher ranking doesn’t even mean anything except that the other server’s coverage is in flux. So the former. I would love to see the former.

So you will beat your chest all night about beating a server that is a full tier and a combined 9 ranks below its opponents, but you don’t care about PPT.

I think the fact that you can’t actually beat ANYONE who is ranked higher than you leads to your disdain of PPT far more than any love of a good fight. I mean, how good a fight can the doors put up anyway?

Please link to any posts of mine where I’ve chest thumped in this match. I don’t care that we’re beating BP, that is expected to any rational person. It was certain BP people that expected otherwise. The rest of your talk about ranking just indicates that you have little to no understanding about the ranking system. I’m guessing you’re one of the people who thinks you beat Ehmry based on your own merits and not just numbers and coverage. I don’t even like Ehmry, but they are a far, far better server than you are skill-wise.

Ehmry has skill? That’s news to me. Maybe the old Ehmry does but this current one has a bunch of fairweathers and people who complain about tower hugging.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Lol Agg starts getting wiped by the DB pug zerg..puts a spy in TS

like we wouldn’t remember X person because X person was in our guild.

Classy.

Ark and PYRO on the other hand love you guys, very fun to fight and you keep it classy.

It was fun, but would still be nice to encounter something smaller than a 60-man Ark was only running with 15 by the time we hit up DB BL.

The 60 man was actually formed up to counter your 3 groups…You guys did a good job of protecting each other and we were too unorganized until we got together. rB tried to run a 30 man but we kept getting doubled after the 1st couple fights so once TG and NS got in DBBL it was blob time

We pooped on EAT in SM twice, and then rolled around DB’s quadrant in EB and farmed a few zergs, but then everyone left. So we went to DB because we heard that there were fights to be found. We didn’t mean to zerg up, I promise

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Yeah, you guys were tough in SM, we got you guys a couple times. Then we started to get kitteny and you guys kicked our butts.

Help

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Prove it

FB groups, you say…

Dat BP NA presence.

Ehmry has skill? That’s news to me. Maybe the old Ehmry does but this current one has a bunch of fairweathers and people who complain about tower hugging.

Okay fine, old Ehmry. I haven’t really seen them in awhile. The main point is that in the end, the “winner” is determined almost purely by coverage. It has nothing to do with skill. Only when coverage is near equal does it matter, that happens approximately never. At least for Maguuma.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

Yeah, you guys were tough in SM, we got you guys a couple times. Then we started to get kitteny and you guys kicked our butts.

Too much kindness in this post your definatley not a true gvg guru vegan straight edge gaming elite master. I give it a 3/10

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Too much kindness in this post your definatley not a true gvg guru vegan straight edge gaming elite master. I give it a 3/10

u r 100% trashgarbage, goml pls lrn 2 play

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

The white fairy of Maguuma would like to thank DB, EAT specifically for party at SM. Next time you should bring more than double our numbers. An hour of defending, no supplies, and the ’guumies prevailed #magswag

I hate to do it but gotta call you out on this. I’m from mag and EB was Q’d, it took us 30 minutes to convince Xushin to get the karma train pugs out so we could come save you. Then you took a picture after we pushed them off the map

In case you don’t understand that means you had equal number, but since you were all scattered and DB was in an organized group it just looks that way. There was also a steady stream of supply heading into SM.

Good fights EAT

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torp.3659

Torp.3659

The white fairy of Maguuma would like to thank DB, EAT specifically for party at SM. Next time you should bring more than double our numbers. An hour of defending, no supplies, and the ’guumies prevailed #magswag

I hate to do it but gotta call you out on this. I’m from mag and EB was Q’d, it took us 30 minutes to convince Xushin to get the karma train pugs out so we could come save you. Then you took a picture after we pushed them off the map

In case you don’t understand that means you had equal number, but since you were all scattered and DB was in an organized group it just looks that way. There was also a steady stream of supply heading into SM.

Good fights EAT

you… I like you.

Aethrian
Officer of TERROR [TG]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

u r 100% trashgarbage, goml pls lrn 2 play

Wat brng it on we iz mlG pr0 l33T Gr0up of co ordinated warriors.

N camp of DB BL, bring your champi0n we will bring ourz for duelz to the deth.

Help

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

Good fights EAT

Was watching /[EAT]’s livestream while waiting for queue – what you said is accurate – VOD is up if anyone wants to see themselves.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Good fights EAT

Was watching /[EAT]’s livestream while waiting for queue – what you said is accurate – VOD is up if anyone wants to see themselves.

Dont spam unedited crap, get to work making those videos

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

::sarcasm below::

Heey guys! Let’s make a post every time we wipe Agg! 1… 2….. …. …… 3?

Hey! Here’s a better idea! Let’s make a post every time they wipe us!

1001, 1002, 1030…….

Pipe down and play the game.

Hey evalakittenp it. not your business. And your numbers are wrong. AGG has had a hard time getting those coveted wipes of rb in the last couple weeks.

Part of their secret to not getting wiped to AGG is they use stability to counter the cc from all the hammers, and boon strip to clear the retaliation. WvW 101.

the secret is to run with atleast 60. the rb leader has openly admitted to this.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

::sarcasm below::

Heey guys! Let’s make a post every time we wipe Agg! 1… 2….. …. …… 3?

Hey! Here’s a better idea! Let’s make a post every time they wipe us!

1001, 1002, 1030…….

Pipe down and play the game.

Hey evalakittenp it. not your business. And your numbers are wrong. AGG has had a hard time getting those coveted wipes of rb in the last couple weeks.

Part of their secret to not getting wiped to AGG is they use stability to counter the cc from all the hammers, and boon strip to clear the retaliation. WvW 101.

Dont talk to my lover that way <3

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Prove it

FB groups, you say…

Dat BP NA presence.

Okay fine, old Ehmry. I haven’t really seen them in awhile. The main point is that in the end, the “winner” is determined almost purely by coverage. It has nothing to do with skill. Only when coverage is near equal does it matter, that happens approximately never. At least for Maguuma.

Highest ranked High pop server. Someone medal us pls.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Prove it

FB groups, you say…

Dat BP NA presence.

How many medals have been given out today?

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archtos.8523

Archtos.8523

Prove it

FB groups, you say…

Dat BP NA presence.

How many medals have been given out today?

Three Medals for the WvW-kings under the sky,
Seven for the PvF-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Carebears doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne,
In the Land of Maguuma where the Trolls lie,
One Medal to rule them all, one Medal to find them,
One Medal to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Maguuma where the Trolls lie.

Hyear Presia

(edited by Archtos.8523)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

How did you not work trolling or pvf into that?…

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

I don’t think anyone should miss out on what was obviously the best part of the night.

Number 1 Portal NA – http://youtu.be/9Oc6JpT-BFU

[Ark]Noober

(edited by x per fection x.2096)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

guys give agg a break, they are in the midst of writing the WvW laws. they obviously cant focus on wiping PPT guilds, that would take effort.

You mean they’d have to pause in-between realm hopping?

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

in Match-ups

Archtos.8523

How did you not work trolling or pvf into that?…

Fixed.

Hyear Presia

in Match-ups

Archtos.8523

I don’t think anyone should miss out on what was obviously the best part of the night.

1. Portal NA – http://youtu.be/9Oc6JpT-BFU

NUMBER ONE

Hyear Presia

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

Psst, Mag, you forgot our mesmer inside SM <3

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

It was called out in team chat, no1 cared cuz new build.

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

It was called out in team chat, no1 cared cuz new build.

\

/comfort

The one that was in 2 “anet” hours?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Prove it

FB groups, you say…

Dat BP NA presence.

Im not a PPT player in the slighest but this is some bull kitten right here. Last matchup EB/BP/Yak saw Ebay beat both on reset weekend. It was not until 0600 server time while we were ticking sub 50 PPT did we lose it Monday morning. Yaks and BP were both above 300.

So when numbers are equal you can’t beat ebay even now after our 3rd exodus.

p.s. Ebay has been calling out BP for tower hugging since the 1st week of our long love affair….the only thing that has changed is you have more population yet cant beat us by 100k kitten whoopings we put on you repeatedly. You got the numbers yet you lack skill.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

No we didnt, we dont care, dont bet on upgrading.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I would like to officially challange AGG to a real life 15v15 GvG ( I know you normally don’t do 15v15) The meeting place will be the four points, at sundown. rB will be under the banner dead wabbits. No guns, knives are fine. This fight will be to settle all official beef and decide who can be the new police. See you soon Carlos.

JUST IN REAL FOOTAGE OF AGG VS RB IRL FIGHT

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

:( no real fights when i was there

in Match-ups

wads.5730

loolol look at all the garbage thieves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

loolol look at all the garbage thieves

Lol yeah those 3 thieves had to be the worst thieves ever. They didn’t even know how to 2 spam right.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

Dat BP NA presence.

working at… 6:39pm EST…

Yeah, two things. First, server times Pacific and second, grown ups quite often work more than 8 hours in a single day. We don’t get nap time at 2pm either! (Though I totally wish we did.)

First, most of the population of NA is east coast. Second, wtf does server time have to do with what time it is in the real world? Third, most adults tend to get decently scheduled jobs because they have things like children that require supervision and feeding at decent hours of the day. So unless your entire NA population was working in the operating room…

Yes, the west coast of the US is a barren wasteland devoid of people.

People tend to try and play on a server that matches there time zone if possible. Of course, if you bandwagon to a server your choices may be more limited.

The real world has traffic and late nights at work, especially at the start of the work week. If you ever progress from job to career you might understand these concepts.

I said most. Do you understand the word most? Did you just call mag a bandwagon server? Do you not have some form of contract/union/rights/time management skills?

You did, I was mocking your flawed logic. You assume all servers take people evenly from all areas of NA without any basis for it.
Yes. More importantly, I implied that you are a bandwagon player.
ROFL I guess to you time management and work life balance means doing the bare minimum at work so you can rush home to the family and then ignore them by PLAYING VIDEO GAMES for a several hours.

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

Im not a PPT player in the slighest but this is some bull kitten right here.

So when numbers are equal you can’t beat ebay even now after our 3rd exodus.

yet cant beat us by 100k kitten whoopings we put on you repeatedly.

In the same post even. More proof that when you are winning you kinda care about PPT, but when you are losing PPT is too lowly a concern for you folks. Oh, wait, except for between 6:15pm and 6:27pm on reset night. If you are ahead then that is.

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

You assume all servers take people evenly from all areas of NA without any basis for it.
Yes. More importantly, I implied that you are a bandwagon player.

So you believe that people only join servers through being recruited and yet I’M the bandwagon player… right…

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

Please link to any posts of mine where I’ve chest thumped in this match..

You are right. I have mixed up my trolls.

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

So you believe that people only join servers through being recruited and yet I’M the bandwagon player… right…

Never said I believed anything of the sort.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Good fights EAT

“They’re not THAT good” (referring to [Ark])
“Apparently they’re a recent transfer to Maguuma”

oh god my sides ( how does your guildie know if that was the first interaction we had lol)

those were good long fights though. I wish our karma train commander would have let us come in earlier

GM – [Ark]ham

(edited by Comprissent.3856)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

Number 1 Portal NA – http://youtu.be/9Oc6JpT-BFU

Classic.

WvW Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Argis.7049

Argis.7049

Just because Noober’s video of the portal bomb wasn’t enough

Myrmidon Elite [ME] – Arkham [Ark] – Maguuma
PvP/WvW videos – http://www.youtube.com/user/noscopeentertainment/videos

in Match-ups

wads.5730

Just because Noober’s video of the portal bomb wasn’t enough

“burn portal”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Borlis! We are doing it rong! We must take our 2 biggest guilds and form VOLTRON in order to beat these gaiz!! And then when we do, we must brag INCESSANTLY about doing so!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: racta.4250

racta.4250

[BUSH] had some good fights with that group from [BS] and I think there was a [Zero] in there as well. After you embarrassed us in the first fight of the night I’m glad you gave us the chance to find you again and redeem ourselves.

Always fun with [AoN] too, but our 5 isn’t quite enough to beat you yet. Were working on it though, hopefully we’ll still be matched up by the time we figure something out.

Racta
[Bush] – Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

We haven’t found that many good fights this matchup so far. Our 10-15 either mows down 5 man teams and very occasional simliarly numbered puggle groups or runs into the 30+ blobs that DB and Mag guilds love to run about in and we get smashed.

Not much fun either way.

Sure we could do the whole, string the zerg out and pick them off or run for the choke point but we always prefer a straight up open field fight if it is at all possible.

We have had a couple of encounters with [NS] while they have had similar numbers to us but we have caught them by surprise while they were hitting gates so we can’t really claim anything spectacular there.

Just wish there were some more teams out there with similar numbers to us.

Would love to run into the [Ark] guys while you don’t have your full squad of 25+ out. Win or lose, at least it would be interesting for my guys.

Oh well.. Moan over.

There is always next matchup to look forward to.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

(edited by Snow Ghost.6817)

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Borlis! We are doing it rong! We must take our 2 biggest guilds and form VOLTRON in order to beat these gaiz!! And then when we do, we must brag INCESSANTLY about doing so!

Nice edit. Was the original too mean for your public image?

You should have left it cause I had a quite the response for you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: See I Nix Ten.2501

See I Nix Ten.2501

Please someone from BP that was just fighting a Necro and Engi from Mag in the East keep on DBs BL tell me the outcome of that fight. Me and the Engi’s clients just both mysteriously crashed simultaneously after downing about… all of you

Peter Nor/Not Peter (SM) – Warrior/Necro
The ShadowMoon
Maguuma