8/23 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheJewpacabro.2907

TheJewpacabro.2907

never said it was specifically you doing that, more of bp as a whole, but here.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

OMG THE Drama ON THIS THREAD IS TOO KITTEN HIGH!!
Props up to Maguuma(this isn’t sacrastic) for pulling together and just steam rolling, takes coordination that a lot of servers apart from T1 and apperently TC to do that, so my hats off to you, and in all honesty, but hurt people talking about roaming and 15v15 fights, and “ERMAGERD SO ZERRRGYY NERBS” , an 80 man megazerg really raises your chances to win fights, so good job.

Also, Evalana, you dramamonger, just step out of our(being DB’s) turf war with agg, and go back up all that smack talk about beating them maguuma in PPT

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

You guys are such sore winners. It’s ok though, keep reading between the lines! :

I never bragged about anything at all. Just kind of surprised at how trolly you guys have become during your ‘climb’

I shoulda brought quotes, but its ok. I’m just on this thread for the lulz.

Quotes please. I personally never talked smack nor will I. And especially not about PPT.

You told my guildies to stop bragging about defeating AGG in glorious combat, they were just excited about how they slew one of the top NA non-PPT guilds. I think you hurt their feelings, i on the other hand enjoy a little abuse on the battlefield and forums (so bored waiting for class…..)

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Props up to Maguuma(this isn’t sacrastic) for pulling together and just steam rolling, takes coordination that a lot of servers apart from T1 and apperently TC to do that, so my hats off to you, and in all honesty, but hurt people talking about roaming and 15v15 fights, and “ERMAGERD SO ZERRRGYY NERBS” , an 80 man megazerg really raises your chances to win fights, so good job.

Also, Evalana, you dramamonger, just step out of our(being DB’s) turf war with agg, and go back up all that smack talk about beating them maguuma in PPT

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

You guys are such sore winners. It’s ok though, keep reading between the lines! :

I never bragged about anything at all. Just kind of surprised at how trolly you guys have become during your ‘climb’

Quotes please. I personally never talked smack nor will I. And especially not about PPT.

You told my guildies to stop braggin about defeating AGG in glorious combat, they were just excited about how they slew the top NA non-PPT guild. I think you hurt their feelings, i on the other hand enjoy a little abuse pn the battlefield and forums (so bored waiting for class…..)

If by slew, you mean you zerged them down like a bunch of T1 wannabes, yes. That is what happened.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

You told my guildies to stop braggin about defeating AGG in glorious combat, they were just excited about how they slew the top NA non-PPT guild. I think you hurt their feelings, i on the other hand enjoy a little abuse pn the battlefield and forums (so bored waiting for class…..)

If by slew, you mean you zerged them down like a bunch of T1 wannabes, yes. That is what happened.

Doth has defeated thy foes in honorable combat, but doth thou hoist candidly?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

never said it was specifically you doing that, more of bp as a whole, but here.

Hehe

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

Numbers were close to even with Pyro and you guys there and never surprise me at bay again I dont like knowing im outnumbered, suppose its my zerg mentality but i do whatever my overlord says even when it means loosing my precious stacks

edit: T1 wannabe? do we have to down this road again

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

(edited by Lenador.1436)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstraction.3019

Abstraction.3019

Good morning EBG from DB <3

aw kitten , i miss ebg

Tomas Kopitar – Mindless Zerg [ING]
Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

Doth has defeated thy foes in honorable combat, but doth thou hoist candidly?

Don’t drop that thun thun thun, don’t drop that thun thun thun, don’t drop that thun thun thun, don’t drop that thun thun thun.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

@Boonprot.6274
lawlz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Me right now…

Attachments:

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

So, the Agg, PYRO, and Ark Mega pincer wasn’t a zerg?

Face it you guys all got farmed at your spawn point in DB BL by a PUG PPT group from a whole bunch or random guilds and map hoppers.

And when we killed them it was a small group of TB, and the EAT members. Hardly a zerg Agg is not capable of handling. I have personally seen them take on 70+ Zergs one reset when we fought Fort Aspenwood and they were maybe running 15.

I like you guys at Ark you are a solid group and so far have been fairly classy, lets not ruin it. (Don’t be Agg 2.0 plox)

Help

in Match-ups

Abstraction.3019

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

I havent been on since this matchup started, so I really dont know whats going on but it seems to me that you’re a bit too kitten about Agg losing a fight when you’re not even from Agg.

Relax buddy

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

I havent been on since this matchup started, so I really dont know whats going on but it seems to me that you’re a bit too kitten about Agg losing a fight when you’re not even from Agg.

Relax buddy

GOTTIM!
Ark is awesome fyi. had some really fun fights with them over the weekend.

in Match-ups

Abstraction.3019

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

Relax buddy

GOTTIM!

oh

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

Relax buddy

GOTTIM!

oh

Btw, its so nice that you and Kisigaya are back Tom, EBG just wasn’t the same. Let me just say, the struggle is real.

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

Eva-
Borlis! We are doing it rong! We must take our 2 biggest guilds and form VOLTRON in order to beat these gaiz!! And then when we do, we must brag INCESSANTLY about doing so!

I think you are incredibly confused as to who the biggest DB guilds are. We made EAT to deal with the massive zergs and to have fun, found out it was fun as hell and continue to do it.

Help

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

aw kitten , i miss ebg

Tom!!! We miss you too <3 Hurry back hun.

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

TOM I WANT YOUR BABIES!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

I like [TG]. You guys have a great sense of humor with [AoN].

The time at Aldon’s a few days ago where one [TG] kept rezzing a DB pug so we could repeatedly kill him was hilarious (no idea why he didn’t just waypoint).

And the time at south supply where you started to chase us, and we were running in sheer terror…only to realize you weren’t attacking us. And then we hid in [TG]’s mini-zerg. Our guild leader said he “felt safe for some reason.”

Just made for some serious lols in guild mumble. Please don’t stop <3

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Abstraction.3019

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

Relax buddy

GOTTIM!

oh

Btw, its so nice that you and Kisigaya are back Tom, EBG just wasn’t the same. Let me just say, the struggle is real.

Im not back yet, tomorrow maybe.
Just checking forums since its the only thing i can do. Theres MOS millenium but thats boring and theres no kitten talking there

After spending so much time in EBG, I’ve developed Battered Woman Syndrome so I’m numb to it all. I like the abuse.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

Relax buddy

GOTTIM!

oh

Just checking forums since its the only thing i can do. Theres MOS millenium but thats boring and theres no kitten talking there

After spending so much time in EBG, I’ve developed Battered Woman Syndrome so I’m numb to it all. I like the abuse.

Tom, you’d better get some popcorn if you’re gonna be on this thread.

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

I like [TG]. You guys have a great sense of humor with [AoN].

The time at Aldon’s a few days ago where one [TG] kept rezzing a DB pug so we could repeatedly kill him was hilarious (no idea why he didn’t just waypoint).

And the time at south supply where you started to chase us, and we were running in sheer terror…only to realize you weren’t attacking us. And then we hid in [TG]’s mini-zerg. Our guild leader said he “felt safe for some reason.”

Just made for some serious lols in guild mumble. Please don’t stop <3

We love you guys too <3

Help

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Eva-
Borlis! We are doing it rong! We must take our 2 biggest guilds and form VOLTRON in order to beat these gaiz!! And then when we do, we must brag INCESSANTLY about doing so!

I think you are incredibly confused as to who the biggest DB guilds are. We made EAT to deal with the massive zergs and to have fun, found out it was fun as hell and continue to do it.

Bounty!! You were my favorite thief killer during my time on DB. When you were on the map I knew our yaks were safe :P

I liked TG during my short time on DB. Their TS was never dull XD. And even made ME blush! Lmao and I’m not easily offended :P

in Match-ups

Abstraction.3019

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

Relax buddy

GOTTIM!

oh

Atleast there’s actually some Guild vs Guild bickering going on.

I swear to god, if i see another roamer complaining that they just spent 4 hours walking around and kept running into zergs, a poor innocent kitten will die.

Btw Goergy, youre going to like my nickname for DB in my signature.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

Just for you Tom. Touch it, it’s okay. (EBG live coverage)

Attachments:

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.

in Match-ups

Posted by: EchenSketch.9142

EchenSketch.9142

And only 91% EBG Map completion, tsk tsk. Also stop spawncamping you meanies

Falkriiii – Elementalist

in Match-ups

Abstraction.3019

Live coverage eh? Can I get the weather and traffic aswell?

Oh, and you missed Dredge.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

Eva-

Bounty!! You were my favorite thief killer during my time on DB. When you were on the map I knew our yaks were safe :P

I liked TG during my short time on DB. Their TS was never dull XD. And even made ME blush! Lmao and I’m not easily offended :P

You need to come back to DB, stop this Borlis Pass Madness.

Oh and yeah I guess we forgot to give you the kittenshy disclaimer. She keeps the TS alive.

Help

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

Too busy camping Mag and BP at the same time for dredge! And yes, I’m on my bebe guardian atm, she’s lvl 25.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Abstraction.3019

Too busy camping Mag and BP at the same time for dredge! And yes, I’m on my bebe guardian atm, she’s lvl 25.

lol

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

No dredge, uninstall.

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

Relax buddy

GOTTIM!

oh

Atleast there’s actually some Guild vs Guild bickering going on.

I swear to god, if i see another roamer complaining that they just spent 4 hours walking around and kept running into zergs, a poor innocent kitten will die.

Btw Goergy, youre going to like my nickname for DB in my signature.

C’MANDER! I’d laugh more if that last part wasn’t so accurate.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

You should probably stop defending AGG all together. They’re probably going to be off your server in another week or 2 and you’ll feel the same way we do towards them.

This will be their 5th or 6th server hop in 3 months.

Also every time we stopped and stacked last night before we engaged into a battle we had no more than 35 on a pin. 35 maybe 40 going against 25-30 AGG and another 35+ mixed Pyro/Derp/VR zerg.

But hey, enough member measuring, lets do it again tonight. It was a blast.

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

So many definitions for the word “Slew” my head is spinning.

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

You should probably stop defending AGG all together. They’re probably going to be off your server in another week or 2 and you’ll feel the same way we do towards them.

Also every time we stopped and stacked last night before we engaged into a battle we had no more than 35 on a pin. 35 maybe 40 going against 25-30 AGG and another 35+ mixed Pyro/Derp/VR zerg.

Do you really think we only like Agg because they’re on our server? We know they likely won’t stay. PS, they spent a month on JQ and on SoS, so not sure about your facts.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I think everyone on Mag knows Agg will transfer at some point, but I don’t know why that means we should hate them?? I dunno I’ve only had positive experiences with them joking around a lot in /t.

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

Do you really think we only like Agg because they’re on our server? We know they likely won’t stay. PS, they spent a month on JQ and on SoS, so not sure about your facts.

Well, I also saw them on ET and DB within the last few months… soooo… Really, the only use AGG has is to themselves. /shrug

(edited by Ghoulina.2976)

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Eva-

Oh and yeah I guess we forgot to give you the kittenshy disclaimer. She keeps the TS alive.

First thing I hear, "HI! Are you hot?’ I lol’d.

3rd time’s a charm? Lolol

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

Eva-

First thing I hear, "HI! Are you hot?’ I lol’d.

3rd time’s a charm? Lolol

lol Kittenshy the DB legend.
“How bigs yoooo kitten?”

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Well, I also saw them on ET and DB within the last few months… soooo… Really, the only use AGG has is to themselves. /shrug

They are fun to fight in the eyes of many from Maguuma, which I would consider to be a “use”. Maybe you mean the only allegiance they have is to themselves, which would be accurate. They never lied to us about that, so I don’t know why it matters.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

::sarcasm below::

Heey guys! Let’s make a post every time we wipe Agg! 1… 2….. …. …… 3?

Hey! Here’s a better idea! Let’s make a post every time they wipe us!

1001, 1002, 1030…….

Pipe down and play the game.

I didnt mention wiping Agg and i was there, do i get a medal?
look at that AGG PYRO and Ark zerg, beast roaming in their natural habitat of zerg balls

I’ll say it again, but don’t run 50-60 and be surprised when 1 guild calls out your location to get assist from another guild. We all want good fights, but you’re kinda asking for it wandering in those sizes.

Dont deny we didnt have any numbers. if not close to even…they were all dead when i took screens Q.Q

The dead know only one thing… it is better to be alive.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I always got the impression DB was kind of like a “bro, no bro, dude… bro” atmosphere. Plz confirm.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

::sarcasm below::

Heey guys! Let’s make a post every time we wipe Agg! 1… 2….. …. …… 3?

Hey! Here’s a better idea! Let’s make a post every time they wipe us!

1001, 1002, 1030…….

Pipe down and play the game.

I didnt mention wiping Agg and i was there, do i get a medal?
look at that AGG PYRO and Ark zerg, beast roaming in their natural habitat of zerg balls

I’ll say it again, but don’t run 50-60 and be surprised when 1 guild calls out your location to get assist from another guild. We all want good fights, but you’re kinda asking for it wandering in those sizes.

Dont deny we didnt have any numbers. if not close to even…they were all dead when i took screens Q.Q

The dead know only one thing… it is better to be alive.

It’s better to have fun and get challenging fights. If you think not dying is better than having fun engagements, then I don’t even know why you play.

in Match-ups

Abstraction.3019

I always got the impression DB was kind of like a “bro, no bro, dude… bro” atmosphere. Plz confirm.

loooooollll

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

So..uhm what is up with the Borlis players randomly inviting people who kill them to parties then not saying anything? It’s really kind of weird. :/

Just imagine them breathing heavily into their microphones. Everything will be alright.

Hey – I don’t breathe heavily into my microphone!

Prove it

You’ve already given them a pic to look at, don’t do it! Think of all the chaos that would ensue.

Er, pretty sure I have never done that, lol, unless it’s one of them there FB groups I’m a part of or something. I think you have me confused with someone else :P

But no, I’m not a heavy breather, though I am soft spoken. I do sometimes yell though on TS if I’m commanderizing.

FB groups, you say…

Yeah – a couple of my old guilds had FB groups. NBD

Get back on topic, and cool your jets.

I’m just trying to creep back on BP people for creeping on poor Calu…but you keep deleting your posts so now it looks like I’m making them up!!

Dat BP NA presence.

We are all still at work. It’s that other thing mommy and daddy do that you don’t understand yet.

Oh, is BP the new mature, adult server now instead of YB?

We have people of all ages playing, but I get the impression that BP does have a higher percentage of older people playing. Part of that comes simply from every conversation not being 14 year boy trash talk, but for other reasons as well.

I have been defending the BL on more than one evening when the topics of conversation have been the kids high school (or even college) graduations, second marriages, vacation properties, bad backs, bad knees and the general annoyance of not being able to punish one’s body like you can in your twenties without paying for it.

I for one would love to see a debate between YB and BP on who is the more mature server! Please commence!

Which would you love to see more, the above or Mags beating a server with a higher ranking? Been what, 4 months now since that has happened?

I couldn’t give two craps about beating a server with higher ranking. I am still playing this game for one reason: fights. The PPT game is old and worn out. It’s you guys that actually care about PPT, not me. Beating a server with higher ranking doesn’t even mean anything except that the other server’s coverage is in flux. So the former. I would love to see the former.

So you will beat your chest all night about beating a server that is a full tier and a combined 9 ranks below its opponents, but you don’t care about PPT.

I think the fact that you can’t actually beat ANYONE who is ranked higher than you leads to your disdain of PPT far more than any love of a good fight. I mean, how good a fight can the doors put up anyway?

Please link to any posts of mine where I’ve chest thumped in this match. I don’t care that we’re beating BP, that is expected to any rational person. It was certain BP people that expected otherwise. The rest of your talk about ranking just indicates that you have little to no understanding about the ranking system. I’m guessing you’re one of the people who thinks you beat Ehmry based on your own merits and not just numbers and coverage. I don’t even like Ehmry, but they are a far, far better server than you are skill-wise.

Ehmry has skill? That’s news to me. Maybe the old Ehmry does but this current one has a bunch of fairweathers and people who complain about tower hugging.

When I’m roaming around solo, I like to hug the bunnies and an occasional tree. At least until the bullies show up and steal my lunch money.

Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

Bro, come bro, really bro? thats what you thought dude?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

I always thought DB was more like

“ok gaiz stack here every…” in the background “Mooooooom, no i need 10 more minutes we’re about to take the stonemist castle!!”

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING
ROUND 13!

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING
ROUND 13!

You’re just jelly that I’m cuter.

in Match-ups

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Q.Q now someone is going to accuse us bragging about the score too, stop producing evidence

Meh, they can shove my lipstick up their nose hole if they do. :P

Kinky, meet me in the mists at 2:00 pm

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains EXCITE ME!

Dragonbrand since day 1