8/23 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

rB had a guild mission night and a review of AGGs WvW rules. Most of the guild is up to speed on what Jericho expects from us, but we do have rebels. Our next actually WvW night is Thursday. Hump day Spvp tomorrow. See ya around!

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

rB had a guild mission night and a review of AGGs WvW rules. Most of the guild is up to speed on what Jericho expects from us, but we do have rebels. Our next actually WvW night is Thursday. Hump day Spvp tomorrow. See ya around!

They really did make a list of rules? Let me guess…

1) We expect full access to your TS.
2) When the GVG doesn’t go our way, we will keep calling zergs from other maps until it does go our way.
3) We will only post excellently edited video’s showing that it goes our way.
4) Even when we lose, we expect to maintain #1 NA guild status.
5) If anything to the contrary shows up anywhere, we will lie about it then transfer servers.
6) If we transfer to your server, do not expect us to cap anything.
7) We will only contribute as much to WvW as the PvErs do.
8) We don’t fight sentrys, take camps/towers/etc as the NPC’s have yet to adhere to our rules.
9) Do not, under any circumstances, involve Dekar. That guy is an kitten hole.
10) 15v15? Are you cray cray?

WvW Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheJewpacabro.2907

TheJewpacabro.2907

Pics or didn’t happen

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

2) When the GVG doesn’t go our way, we will keep calling zergs from other maps until it does go our way.
5) If anything to the contrary shows up anywhere, we will lie about it then transfer servers.
8) We don’t fight sentrys, take camps/towers/etc as the NPC’s have yet to adhere to our rules.

This, this was amazing.

Attachments:

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Sums it up beautifully.

Attachments:

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheJewpacabro.2907

TheJewpacabro.2907

Post of the year.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Whats AGG will they GvG vs [Jynx] we can only bring 7 people, one of which is an uplevel, is this okay?

Commander, Guild Leader of [Jynx]
Warrior – Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Whats AGG will they GvG vs [Jynx] we can only bring 7 people, one of which is an uplevel, is this okay?

Since everyone else is an unofficial represenative of AGG, we say no

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Dear BP,

You outnumber us. We don’t even know what ‘zerg dog’ is supposed to mean. Are you calling our commander a zerg by himself then greeting him as dawg? Please stop spamming whispers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Zerg Dogs [WOOF], Maguuma’s new premier guild, is now recruiting.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Can I join?? :P

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

20g and a server xfer and you can be guild lead.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Dear BP,

You outnumber us. We don’t even know what ‘zerg dog’ is supposed to mean. Are you calling our commander a zerg by himself then greeting him as dawg? Please stop spamming whispers.

Was just me.

Mag need to stop zerg doging.

Also lol we did not outnumber you.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

why do i feel like this isnt true at all

Because you’d rather laugh at them than with them.

This^^

[Arr][GOAT]

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Can I join since I’m relevant.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Dear BP,

Was just me.

Are you scared of zerg dogs? SE tower would indicate yes

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Dear BP,

Was just me.

Are you scared of zerg dogs? SE tower would indicate yes

I was deciding whether to take the tower or kick out DB from our bay for the 5th time.

Which reminds me. LOL DB.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

:(

Attachments:

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Can’t see duke, mission accomplished.

Woof woof

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

WOOF WOOF!
Zerg Dogs represent!

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

“lost like 40 people from the patch”

lol way to be a zerg dog

Unknown Command.

lol way to try to hax

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Stop siegecreeping us, you aren’t JQ.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Well I guess this is my thread now…

I would like to welcome [WOOF] mag’s new transfers from EBay ready to fight BO and paint some wagons.

(edited by Player Character.9467)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

~Yawn~ wake me up when we are in a match with servers who have solo romers

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Disturbed.4685

Disturbed.4685

So..uhm what is up with the Borlis players randomly inviting people who kill them to parties then not saying anything? It’s really kind of weird. :/

Just imagine them breathing heavily into their microphones. Everything will be alright.

Hey – I don’t breathe heavily into my microphone!

Prove it

You’ve already given them a pic to look at, don’t do it! Think of all the chaos that would ensue.

Er, pretty sure I have never done that, lol, unless it’s one of them there FB groups I’m a part of or something. I think you have me confused with someone else :P

But no, I’m not a heavy breather, though I am soft spoken. I do sometimes yell though on TS if I’m commanderizing.

FB groups, you say…

Yeah – a couple of my old guilds had FB groups. NBD

Get back on topic, and cool your jets.

I’m just trying to creep back on BP people for creeping on poor Calu…but you keep deleting your posts so now it looks like I’m making them up!!

Dat BP NA presence.

We are all still at work. It’s that other thing mommy and daddy do that you don’t understand yet.

Oh, is BP the new mature, adult server now instead of YB?

We have people of all ages playing, but I get the impression that BP does have a higher percentage of older people playing. Part of that comes simply from every conversation not being 14 year boy trash talk, but for other reasons as well.

I have been defending the BL on more than one evening when the topics of conversation have been the kids high school (or even college) graduations, second marriages, vacation properties, bad backs, bad knees and the general annoyance of not being able to punish one’s body like you can in your twenties without paying for it.

I for one would love to see a debate between YB and BP on who is the more mature server! Please commence!

Which would you love to see more, the above or Mags beating a server with a higher ranking? Been what, 4 months now since that has happened?

I couldn’t give two craps about beating a server with higher ranking. I am still playing this game for one reason: fights. The PPT game is old and worn out. It’s you guys that actually care about PPT, not me. Beating a server with higher ranking doesn’t even mean anything except that the other server’s coverage is in flux. So the former. I would love to see the former.

So you will beat your chest all night about beating a server that is a full tier and a combined 9 ranks below its opponents, but you don’t care about PPT.

I think the fact that you can’t actually beat ANYONE who is ranked higher than you leads to your disdain of PPT far more than any love of a good fight. I mean, how good a fight can the doors put up anyway?

Please link to any posts of mine where I’ve chest thumped in this match. I don’t care that we’re beating BP, that is expected to any rational person. It was certain BP people that expected otherwise. The rest of your talk about ranking just indicates that you have little to no understanding about the ranking system. I’m guessing you’re one of the people who thinks you beat Ehmry based on your own merits and not just numbers and coverage. I don’t even like Ehmry, but they are a far, far better server than you are skill-wise.

Ehmry has skill? That’s news to me. Maybe the old Ehmry does but this current one has a bunch of fairweathers and people who complain about tower hugging.

i honestly do not know how to respond to this. A completely ignorant comment made by someone that some ebayers respected. It is the most incorrect statement you could make in regards to the topic. borlis has huge coverage during all time slots and they refuse to leave thier towers w/o outnumbering you 4:1. Do you not realize how many people have transferred to your server? All of our fair weather rally bots left our server about a month ago leaving us out-manned consistently during prime hours.

| [GF] Good Fights | GFguild.com |

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

So..uhm what is up with the Borlis players randomly inviting people who kill them to parties then not saying anything? It’s really kind of weird. :/

Just imagine them breathing heavily into their microphones. Everything will be alright.

Prove it

You’ve already given them a pic to look at, don’t do it! Think of all the chaos that would ensue.

Er, pretty sure I have never done that, lol, unless it’s one of them there FB groups I’m a part of or something. I think you have me confused with someone else :P

But no, I’m not a heavy breather, though I am soft spoken. I do sometimes yell though on TS if I’m commanderizing.

FB groups, you say…

I’m just trying to creep back on BP people for creeping on poor Calu…but you keep deleting your posts so now it looks like I’m making them up!!

Dat BP NA presence.

We are all still at work. It’s that other thing mommy and daddy do that you don’t understand yet.

We have people of all ages playing, but I get the impression that BP does have a higher percentage of older people playing. Part of that comes simply from every conversation not being 14 year boy trash talk, but for other reasons as well.

I have been defending the BL on more than one evening when the topics of conversation have been the kids high school (or even college) graduations, second marriages, vacation properties, bad backs, bad knees and the general annoyance of not being able to punish one’s body like you can in your twenties without paying for it.

I for one would love to see a debate between YB and BP on who is the more mature server! Please commence!

Which would you love to see more, the above or Mags beating a server with a higher ranking? Been what, 4 months now since that has happened?

I couldn’t give two craps about beating a server with higher ranking. I am still playing this game for one reason: fights. The PPT game is old and worn out. It’s you guys that actually care about PPT, not me. Beating a server with higher ranking doesn’t even mean anything except that the other server’s coverage is in flux. So the former. I would love to see the former.

So you will beat your chest all night about beating a server that is a full tier and a combined 9 ranks below its opponents, but you don’t care about PPT.

I think the fact that you can’t actually beat ANYONE who is ranked higher than you leads to your disdain of PPT far more than any love of a good fight. I mean, how good a fight can the doors put up anyway?

Please link to any posts of mine where I’ve chest thumped in this match. I don’t care that we’re beating BP, that is expected to any rational person. It was certain BP people that expected otherwise. The rest of your talk about ranking just indicates that you have little to no understanding about the ranking system. I’m guessing you’re one of the people who thinks you beat Ehmry based on your own merits and not just numbers and coverage. I don’t even like Ehmry, but they are a far, far better server than you are skill-wise.

Ehmry has skill? That’s news to me. Maybe the old Ehmry does but this current one has a bunch of fairweathers and people who complain about tower hugging.

i honestly do not know how to respond to this. A completely ignorant comment made by someone that some ebayers respected. It is the most incorrect statement you could make in regards to the topic. borlis has huge coverage during all time slots and they refuse to leave thier towers w/o outnumbering you 4:1. Do you not realize how many people have transferred to your server? All of our fair weather rally bots left our server about a month ago leaving us out-manned consistently during prime hours.

But I guess the tower hugging comment was accurate Woof woof!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Disturbed.4685

Disturbed.4685

indeed

| [GF] Good Fights | GFguild.com |

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Prove it

FB groups, you say…

Dat BP NA presence.

stopbeingsomad

Go solo roam because playing for PPT sux.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

20g and a server xfer and you can be guild lead.

Hahah okay, sounds like a plan! :P

I have some gems laying around, lol… XD

::edit:: ahahah – thanks for the invite!

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

In other news: I think I may have to get some more vault space if we keep getting matched up like this… I only have 1 bank slot left (and I can apparently level 13 more characters to 20…. o.O )

Make that 14… Have another scroll hiding in my bags too >.<

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Prove it

FB groups, you say…

Dat BP NA presence.

stopbeingsomad

Go solo roam because playing for PPT sux.

The 1st step is admitting you have a problem….congrats

in Match-ups

Posted by: ActionCat.4162

ActionCat.4162

I had quite fun last night, myself and one of my guildies decided to chill out at Lang tower. I kind of lost count how many magumies we picked off as they ran to dane, but to those whom we faced, good fights! That was more fun than ive had in a while, sometimes small group combat is much more fun than mindless uber zergs.

Hate to say it.. but we also saw some of the woof guys, we got them too. muahaha :P

Commander ActionCat [BMO] – DragonBrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Our 5 man had a lot of fun last night in mag bls. esp at north camp I think u guys came wit like 15??? Enjoyed kiting you all from north camp to skriit camp slowly pickin u guys off. hope for some more fun fights tonite

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Our 5 man had a lot of fun last night in mag bls. esp at north camp I think u guys came wit like 15??? Enjoyed kiting you all from north camp to skriit camp slowly pickin u guys off. hope for some more fun fights tonite

Yeah that was fun!! Until I got cornered by a couple Mags and skritt. Pretty sure I got finished by a skritt, kinda embarrassing.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

Good morning from DB EBG <3

Attachments:

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

i’d just like to say i will miss DB if we don’t get matched against them, i won’t get to see all my NS friends love you guys too <3 at least i know someone who won’t kill me in your zerg !

Attachments:

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

(edited by Darius Glazkov.9750)

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

I have been ordered to make this a 20 page thread by Friday. Let’s make it happen! I hope we have some good uninterrupted fights tonight ::glares at Vera:: you hear that! Lemme fight DB in peace! :-P

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

Rough night? Guess getting beat down to 15 ppt during NA prime last night kicked the DB fair weathers back to pve for the daily night cap.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

That’s not even… why are you posting that?

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

I have been ordered to make this a 20 page thread by Friday. Let’s make it happen! I hope we have some good uninterrupted fights tonight ::glares at Vera:: you hear that! Lemme fight DB in peace! :-P

You missed a mini fightclub earlier where you could have had all the fights you wanted.

Though everyone who turned up from BP/DB bar that EA Mesmer later on was a Perma-stealth thief :/

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: timgod.9456

timgod.9456

In other news: I think I may have to get some more vault space if we keep getting matched up like this… I only have 1 bank slot left (and I can apparently level 13 more characters to 20…. o.O )

how’d u get so many birthday boosters? :O

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Rough night? Guess getting beat down to 15 ppt during NA prime last night kicked the DB fair weathers back to pve for the daily night cap.

Everyone goes to sleep eventually…. now get out of my yard you silly rooster.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

You missed a mini fightclub earlier where you could have had all the fights you wanted.

Though everyone who turned up from BP/DB bar that EA Mesmer later on was a Perma-stealth thief :/

Bummersauce.. but I work during the day (NA) so I’m never on at this time have one during NA prime, please!

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

how’d u get so many birthday boosters? :O

Created all my alts and storage characters during headstart! Except 2 that I deleted and rerolled because I hated how charr moved :P

I had a feeling/was hoping that they would carry over the anniversary gifts that they gave away like they did in gw1 so I planned ahead!

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

That’s not even… why are you posting that?

Why are you riding me like I should buy you v-day prezzies? It’s just an update, I’ve done it every morning.

I recommend you firmly unwrinkle your underpants

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

Yes, going down to 15 ppt for a second was sad after having 630 ppt yesterday morning.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

What is a PPT? Does it git you trofees?

PPT gives you bragging rites??? Yay! I would rather brag about how much my ds5 & ds4 melt your face off!

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

What is a PPT? Does it git you trofees?

It’s what kalkz talks about in whispers while he dies.

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

I thought having the highest ppt means you win the game!!??

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

I won the game several times when I was on Blackgate and got no fancy rewards for my troubles. I prefer fun fights now. When people get really srs about ppt, I tend to get spooked and xfer to a much more relaxing atmosphere where I can sit back, relax, and make people cry! Probably why I move servers so much, idk.