8/30 Tarnished Coast/Maguuma/Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

complaining about zergs in a game mode designed for zerg fights is about as funny as someone complaining about pizza while at pizza hut. i offer you all some cheese to enjoy with your wine hopefully you enjoy it.

I go to Pizza hut for the Pie. Just because there’s Pizza there, doesn’t mean I have to like it. The whole place may be designed as a Pizza factory, but It’s not the only thing they offer. In my opinion the Pie is far better than the pizza, and thus more enjoyable to eat than said pizza.

Hope you can follow along.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Hello,
Marathon runner here, apparently. RE asking for the bad-mouthing guilds to put their money where their mouth is. We are available for Official GvGs, 15v15. I mean everytime we face each other, I send out official challenges via gvg.com and no one accepts. I send PMs and in-game mails and either receive no reply or some reason that the guild cannot do an “official” gvg. Then when I see said guild on the forum trying to buff their lil ego’s, its sort of hilarious. We love to fight. Other night I was running a whopping 12 of us after our prime time into a zerg of 30ish [VR], who were so proud of their accomplishment of defeating us they spam laugh after they spent the entire night running from our primetime group that had equal #s. I guess they redeemed their hurt pride.

Jimmies rustled.
How does CERN smell from behind btw?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

complaining about zergs in a game mode designed for zerg fights is about as funny as someone complaining about pizza while at pizza hut. i offer you all some cheese to enjoy with your wine hopefully you enjoy it.

When I go to pizza hut I eat pizza. I don’t fill the ball pit with tomato sauce and melted cheese and go swimming in it with dough pool noodles.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Current PvF standings:

Maguuma: 120k
Fort Aspenwood: 100k
Tarnished Coast: 7k

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Istaf.1953

Istaf.1953

Current PvF standings:

Really? We’re doing that good?

As far as the QQ about numbers, it’s WvW. What do you expect? Balancing mechanics aren’t there on purpose.

[RET] Medicalstaf
Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Istaf.1953)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Auri El.1032

Auri El.1032

Hello,
Marathon runner here, apparently. RE asking for the bad-mouthing guilds to put their money where their mouth is. We are available for Official GvGs, 15v15. I mean everytime we face each other, I send out official challenges via gvg.com and no one accepts. I send PMs and in-game mails and either receive no reply or some reason that the guild cannot do an “official” gvg. Then when I see said guild on the forum trying to buff their lil ego’s, its sort of hilarious. We love to fight. Other night I was running a whopping 12 of us after our prime time into a zerg of 30ish [VR], who were so proud of their accomplishment of defeating us they spam laugh after they spent the entire night running from our primetime group that had equal #s. I guess they redeemed their hurt pride.

Jimmies rustled.
How does CERN smell from behind btw?

Wouldn’t you like to know, you no sig scaredy cat

CERN

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Current PvF standings:

plz stop map zerging the forums

solo roam 1v1 general discussion subforum???

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Hello,

Lol is this the even numbers you’re talking about VR running from? This is all you 2 did all night, wouldn’t stay more than 10 feet from each other.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mooodster.3470

Mooodster.3470

I go to Pizza hut for the Pie. Just because there’s Pizza there, doesn’t mean I have to like it. The whole place may be designed as a Pizza factory, but It’s not the only thing they offer. In my opinion the Pie is far better than the pizza, and thus more enjoyable to eat than said pizza.

Hope you can follow along.

judging by your response im guessing it is you that didn’t fallow very well…so ill put it real short and sweet so you cant over think it..don’t complain to complain..no one likes a whiner

in Match-ups

Auri El.1032

Hello,

Lol is this the even numbers you’re talking about VR running from? This is all you 2 did all night, wouldn’t stay more than 10 feet from each other.

We just didn’t want anyone to miss out on the loot bags. We here on TC live lavish lifestyles and are required to have multiple armor sets for RP purposes. We do appreciate your contributions and sincerely thank you for helping us with this debt.

Indubitably yours,
RP grandmaster Asuran engineer

CERN

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Hello,

We just didn’t want anyone to miss out on the loot bags. We here on TC live lavish lifestyles and are required to have multiple armor sets for RP purposes. We do appreciate your contributions and sincerely thank you for helping us with this debt.

Indubitably yours,

We wiped you way more then you killed any of us.

in Match-ups

Auri El.1032

Hello,

Indubitably yours,

Why leave out the best part of the video then!? Suspicious…..

On a serious note, people complain about blobs and who’s group was bigger and so on, but they are the same ppl running around in a blob. At peak times, everyone should have about the same numbers on a given map. Why everyone (TC too) wants to kitten about it is beyond me. It’s not like the enemy made you fight with less people than them.

CERN

(edited by Auri El.1032)

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

The first encounter ended with us just dropping down the back side of cliff and going into garrison….. would you like to see us run all the way up there?

The second encounter you guys ran from smaller numbers all the way to EK, want to see us flipping a camp and then running around some more?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Yeah, I’d like to see the footage of you wiping what looked to be ~2.5 times your numbers.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Hello,

Indubitably yours,

On a serious note, people complain about blobs and who’s group was bigger and so on, but they are the same ppl running around in a blob. At peak times, everyone should have about the same numbers on a given map. Why everyone (TC too) wants to kitten about it is beyond me. It’s not like the enemy made you fight with less people than them.

The point is that both those groups were about the same size as ours or any mag group on the map. Yet, still refused to run alone and attempt to do something on their own.

Why have your own guild if you just megablob anyways? Just make 1 guild and then no one will say anything about blobing, because then you’ll just be 1 guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Everyone’s so cranky…. Here! Have a Snickers! ♥

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

i wish there was this system. you gvg people 15v15 and then if you win or lose the price would be a camp/tower/keep/smc. would be fun. ahaha

We tried to do that with 1v1 awhile back (one from PYRO one from RE) but they declined. It was even our keep, I think.

Yeah, I’d like to see the footage of you wiping what looked to be ~2.5 times your numbers.

Shucks, wish I had recorded last night. RoT’s thingy in west keep sure was baffling. There were around 2x our numbers I’d guess and they still kept running every which way, and a lot of TC died because I guess their commander ordered them to stack on the docks while grenades rained down on them. Very loyal soldiers, I guess.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Auri El.1032

Hello,

Indubitably yours,

The point is that both those groups were about the same size as ours or any mag group on the map. Yet, still refused to run alone and attempt to do something on their own.

Why have your own guild if you just megablob anyways? Just make 1 guild and then no one will say anything about blobing, because then you’ll just be 1 guild.

Wait, so being outnumbered by 1 huge guild is somehow better than 2 smaller ones?

So what you are saying is, you are mad because they wouldn’t “split up”? I don’t see how a pesky little thing like numbers matters for such a beast as yourself since you apparently “wiped us way more than we killed you”. Hell, if that’s true you should be here celebrating instead of moaning about how outnumbered you were.

CERN

in Match-ups

Auri El.1032

Eh, the pvf this week has been lackluster so far, trying to get us back up in the standings!

CERN

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Hello,

Indubitably yours,

Wait, so being outnumbered by 1 huge guild is somehow better than 2 smaller ones?

So what you are saying is, you are mad because they wouldn’t “split up”? I don’t see how a pesky little thing like numbers matters for such a beast as yourself since you apparently “wiped us way more than we killed you”. Hell, if that’s true you should be here celebrating instead of moaning about how outnumbered you were.

First I said then no one will say anything about blobing. One big guild is understandable, but hiding behind other guilds from an even or weaker opponent is cowardice.

Second I never once said we wiped that group while they were together. Get any one of you alone, you’re not that tough.

Edit: I do remember though on reset night, that megablob was pushing VR back from east keep and we were about to keep running when Ark showed up and hit you from the side, we turned around and wiped you guys.

(edited by Tricare.2946)

in Match-ups

Auri El.1032

Hello,

Indubitably yours,

First I said then no one will say anything about blobing. One big guild is understandable, but hiding behind other guilds from an even or weaker opponent is cowardice.

Second I never once said we wiped that group while they were together. Get any one of you alone, you’re not that tough.

Yes, alone a group of 20 will beat me. GG.

CERN

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

lol good one! 1v1 me brah

in Match-ups

Auri El.1032

lol good one! 1v1 me brah

K. Add me. I should be in WvW this evening sometime. If not then tomorrow works too.

CERN

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Eh, the pvf this week has been lackluster so far, trying to get us back up in the standings!

Your PvF will be weak with certain new transfers…

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Your PvF will be weak with certain new transfers…

Ughh, LOL – you’re so MEAN! ♥

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Dear FA, we turned TC garrison and SMC to paper a couple times today, have fun giving TC headaches over those. ~Mag

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Hello,

If you guys wanted to fight that badly u probably could have just run over there and engaged them :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

i feel as though this entire matchup can be represented with this one image

Attachments:

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: daocvet.3524

daocvet.3524

so I find it interesting that you failed to mention the fight we had a few minutes earlier where you had your thief buddy come join the fight and it turned into 2-3 to 1 to gank a solo player?? so yeah I was laughing that you think I would waste my time on you again knowing 2 -3 would jump out of no where to give you an easy win…. so yeah try again… umadbrah????

back on topic though, can we has a score update????

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

necro afraid of a mesmer smh

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

so I find it interesting that you failed to mention the fight we had a few minutes earlier where you had your thief buddy come join the fight and it turned into 2-3 to 1 to gank a solo player?? so yeah I was laughing that you think I would waste my time on you again knowing 2 -3 would jump out of no where to give you an easy win…. so yeah try again… umadbrah????

back on topic though, can we has a score update????

um wat i wasnt in a group with anyone i cant control if other people jump into fights, however right before i took this you charged at me while i was fighting a ranger, realized i had just finished staking him, immediately turned around and ran into the keep to fire a cannon at me.

also yes TC has a higher score than Mag!! ppt!!! wooo

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: daocvet.3524

daocvet.3524

we were cracking up at you raging at the messmer in our guild who killed you with a cannon…you saying it is sad someone sat on cannon and killed you and I was like well if they are stupid enough to stand under cannon fire with someone fully mastered then whose fault is that really?? but yeah you are obviously mad…and oh yeah dont waste time sending scouts to see if anyone at bay as you only like dat pvd, I am sentrying it and it is ready for you guys so bring it

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

It’s getting hot in here.

Attachments:

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: AsmallChicken.9634

AsmallChicken.9634

All of Maguuma has decided to transfer to Vabbi. We are currently going to Super Adventure Box all week to pay for our transfers.

in Match-ups

Auri El.1032

This weeks match in a photo: part 2

Attachments:

CERN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elcron.1208

Elcron.1208

Lol that’s an impressive TC blob that’s behind you at the tower! I agree completely explains this week.

El Kharnno – Elementalist – Commander
Myrmidon Elite [ME]
Seraphim Martyrs [BURN] – Maguuma

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

All of Maguuma has decided to transfer to Vabbi. We are currently going to Super Adventure Box all week to pay for our transfers.

YES! Another new place to visit! Let’s do it!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Surprised I haven’t seen many mag roamers (I solo roam the majority of the time myself). Just seen a lot of 10+ groups and people staying near spawn/keeps/towers that run inside… very disappointing so far. : /

Hope you guys don’t lose yourselves to the group up or don’t go outside stuffs like so many other servers have.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

(edited by Aberrant.6749)

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Surprised I haven’t seen many mag roamers (I solo roam the majority of the time myself). Just seen a lot of 10+ groups and people staying near spawn/keeps/towers that run inside… : /

I’ve tried to roam 5 times since reset and stopped after constantly running into groups as a necro. If you’re on a t2 server and wonder why the t3’s popping in don’t have roamers that’s why!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

yep that would be our pug zerg. all servers have them.. whats your point?

oh the irony

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

TC roamer = slow guy at back of blob.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Match-ups

Aberrant.6749

Surprised I haven’t seen many mag roamers (I solo roam the majority of the time myself). Just seen a lot of 10+ groups and people staying near spawn/keeps/towers that run inside… : /

I’ve tried to roam 5 times since reset and stopped after constantly running into groups as a necro. If you’re on a t2 server and wonder why the t3’s popping in don’t have roamers that’s why!

I still roamed when it was TC vs the T1 servers… it was duo roaming with a guard pal of mine vs solo in T2 though (I main Eng atm).

I’ve had so many occasions this week when 2+ mag’s have ran from just me. Idk if they presumed more were coming or what… but this was pretty uncommon before.

Seems like the general population has changed playstyles to the generic run until you massively outnumber your enemy, run inside the keep/tower/whatever, everyone in gw2 just seems to want to run, run, run. I miss the days when people were down to fight 1vX…

I guess this game just rewards bigger numbers far too much. : /

Tarnished Coast

(edited by Aberrant.6749)

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

I still roamed when it was TC vs the T1 servers… it was duo roaming with a guard pal of mine vs solo in T2 though (I main Eng atm).

I’ve had so many occasions this week when 2+ mag’s have ran from just me. Idk if they presumed more were coming or what… but this was pretty uncommon before.

Seems like the general population has changed playstyles to the generic run until you massively outnumber your enemy, run inside the keep/tower/whatever, everyone in gw2 just seems to want to run, run, run. I miss the days when people were down to fight 1vX…

Set up a fight club if you want 1v1, because I’m not going to run around for an hour on a terrible roaming class for the chance I don’t get a 10 man camp group running me over.

in Match-ups

Aberrant.6749

Set up a fight club if you want 1v1, because I’m not going to run around for an hour on a terrible roaming class for the chance I don’t get a 10 man camp group running me over.

I do duel (no risk of getting stomped = less fun to me for some reason), but in general I wanna 1vX… just not 1v15 etc. I’ve only been able to do so by getting a few to chase me away from their zerg this week. I was just looking forward to fighting more roamers like the previous times we’ve fought mag : /

As far as getting run over… I don’t have a lot of stealth in my roaming build, yet I was able to get away from the RET zerg after smacking around their guard commander (Halp guise, my staff 1 spam isn’t killing him!). You should be able to set up most classes to be able to get away. My Eng is PP toolkit HgH… one 50/50 stealth/stability on a long timer and no perma swiftness… and yet I’m able to get away from zerglings. I don’t have a necro so I can’t tell you how to do it on one… but I haven’t had issues on any of my classes (including guard).

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: CptWheezy.6439

CptWheezy.6439

I’m not complaining about zergs really. What I’m saying is that you and your server mates suffer from a complete lack of skill. You must, or you wouldn’t go running into your safe mega-blob after a few evenly matched engagements. How often does that happen? Often.

I get it though – so I’m not mad at ya or anything. If I kept getting my hind quarters handed to me over and over, I’d probably run into the safety of spawn or a blob of friendly faces too. So I don’t blame you at all. I guess it just 50/50 on how you react after getting rolled, fight or flight, and man can you guys fly.

:-)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

Shout out to the [Awe] group at our spawn in mag. Respect. I like the way you play the game.

Oh hey

More people need to play like that and just have fun instead of spamming emote :p

p/s: I am the warrior.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

I get it though – so I’m not mad at ya or anything. If I kept getting my hind quarters handed to me over and over, I’d probably run into the safety of spawn or a blob of friendly faces too. So I don’t blame you at all. I guess it just 50/50 on how you react after getting rolled, fight or flight, and man can you guys fly.

I get it too, I think. If I kept getting my hind quarters handed to me in game, I’d probably come on the forums and thump chest too.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

I’d like to apologize for the blob’s of TC but when there is only good fights on one map most of the guilds will come on that map then fight for the engagements.

Now at the same time I feel sorry for all those who complain about numbers and kitten about blobs. Use the opportunity to become better as a group with your 20 vs. the 40-50 blob. The zerg mentality isn’t going to go away so complaining about it is just quite annoying and shows your lack of skill within a group.

Hey Girl Hey!

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: CptWheezy.6439

CptWheezy.6439

I get it too, I think. If I kept getting my hind quarters handed to me in game, I’d probably come on the forums and thump chest too.

Oh noes! You got me there big guy. lol Who’s keeping score – someone give this guy a point for being clever.

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

I’d like to apologize for the blob’s of TC but when there is only good fights on one map most of the guilds will come on that map then fight for the engagements.

Now at the same time I feel sorry for all those who complain about numbers and kitten about blobs. Use the opportunity to become better as a group with your 20 vs. the 40-50 blob. The zerg mentality isn’t going to go away so complaining about it is just quite annoying and shows your lack of skill within a group.

Hey Girl Hey!

lol really now? Talking kitten to you on the forums because you can’t win without greater numbers, shows lack of skill within a group?