8/30 Tarnished Coast/Maguuma/Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow Phage.9084

Shadow Phage.9084

To [NERF] and friends on Mag BL:
Its the thought that counts. While you failed to kill me, don’t let that tarnish the memory of your valiant attempt(s)!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

KINK thief? Why bother killing thieves, especially if they aren’t very effective against your group? We capped our objective after toying with you a bit.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow Phage.9084

Shadow Phage.9084

KINK thief? Why bother killing thieves, especially if they aren’t very effective against your group? We capped our objective after toying with you a bit.

You sound…upset. Your Jimmies shouldn’t rustle this easily. I don’t know if you’re going to make it through the rest of the week at this rate.

PS: I achieved my goal as well.

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

You sound…upset. Your Jimmies shouldn’t rustle this easily. I don’t know if you’re going to make it through the rest of the week at this rate.

PS: I achieved my goal as well.

Um. OK. If you say so. /shrug

P.S. TC thief was the real threat.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

TC can you just replace BG for a week pl0x. Bring sexy back, k? K.

Hahaha, given up on doing that yourself? Now the almighty JQ is asking TC to do it for them.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seven Star Stalker.1740

Seven Star Stalker.1740

Tried to invite FA for a nice picnic dinner.

Some people are so rude. I swear.

Edit: No, not the dragon-winged FA lady in the picture. Thanks for staying back to bow even when your friends face-rolled me over :p

I was doing the trebbing in the background 8D

Edit: Also, today was a good day to use the Ballista 3 on Ambient creatures for a lulsworthy 2228888 damage per hit.

On that note, Ballistas in general are very fun.

Edit2: I just rememberd, there’s a Mesmer I keep seeing from magnum a everyday. Stalker QQ.

I ? Karkas.

(edited by Seven Star Stalker.1740)

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

To that [Corp] mesmer in TCBL, you were SO hard to kill (the two thieves who joined in later died 3 times in the crossfire before we managed to down you lol). Major props.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Q.Q………I want to be in this match up

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Q.Q………I want to be in this match up

Leagues.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Dear Mags,

We took SM. In EU prime time.

Love,

Me

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Second best postcard ever.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostAntem.4897

LostAntem.4897

Fight Club at TC BL.

9 PM est today (9/4). south @ windmill.

beef with any specific player from this matchup? want to test your personal skills without worrying about zergs?

come join us and have fun

Commander Carry Too Hard-Lvl 80 Ele
Phoenix Scythe-Lvl 80 Necro
Yak’s Bend – Despicable [Me]

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Dear Mags,

Love,

Me

I got super confused for a minute because there are two Jaynes in this thread now

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Dear Mags,

Love,

Me

I got super confused for a minute because there are two Jaynes in this thread now

Yep, Arahyne is back with his million golems. I’m still vacationing on the sunny shores of Piken The water’s nice, ya’ll should come over.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryan.8367

Ryan.8367

Fight Club at TC BL.

9 PM est today (9/4). south @ windmill.

beef with any specific player from this matchup? want to test your personal skills without worrying about zergs?

come join us and have fun

Sounds good, yea ill be there at the duel fight club

Tanbin 80 Ranger
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

But I was doing guild mission stuff with PEW last night…

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Istaf.1953

Istaf.1953

stuff

Pfft. RE are the track stars of TC. Every encounter I’ve had with RE this week is them turning around and running into a keep with siege. I assume they’re still kitten about the GvG they lost to a PvE guild last week.

[RET] Medicalstaf
Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

TC can you just replace BG for a week pl0x. Bring sexy back, k? K.

Hahaha, given up on doing that yourself? Now the almighty JQ is asking TC to do it for them.

I want to see TC! Luff those guys

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I assume they’re still kitten about the GvG they lost to a PvE guild last week.

What’d I miss?

in Match-ups

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

stuff

Pfft. RE are the track stars of TC. Every encounter I’ve had with RE this week is them turning around and running into a keep with siege. I assume they’re still kitten about the GvG they lost to a PvE guild last week.

Like what happened last night? Proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXTM1u8l14Y

Or our GvG vs RET? Proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y2YN2jsSlI

RET we challenge you to GvG us this week. Accept. Please. Dont. Be. Scared.

Oh btw we GvG’ed HOPE and it was 4-3 best of 7. I wasnt there but somehow they did another round and HOPE won so if its official then its a tie.

GvG us RET plox!!!

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

in Match-ups

Posted by: NICKEZ.3671

NICKEZ.3671

You guys complain about blobbing…. what a joke.
Tier 1 skill lag.

Wow, I wonder what reason we would have to make a blob to send after you…. a blob + siege perhaps?

Haha. Don’t cry like kittens about blobs then. Also, we had about 25 people there; not a blob.

Attachments:

[CERN] & [ZzZz] Xig
Asura Guard, Human Ele
TC

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

But I was doing guild mission stuff with PEW last night…

If only you were there, Zestee! Would’ve loved to have you in my video.

Chaba Tangnu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

stuff

… Me a caveman. Me lives in fort and has sore hand from chest thumping. Urggg… RE is blah blah blah, I haz a cookie for forum warrior win please Mag’s.

Rawr look at me type my ego onto interwebs to make me feel special. …

lololololol … FA always lives up to there names. Hey nerds, look out the big bad ugly lonely jocks got an itch, look out (don’t let him touch you, it could be contagious)

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

You should go back to school Hex, you’re doing it wrong…

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Nerds can’t chest thump – its a known fact.

PS – just have RET bring it in game. Don’t care about the rest, it’s amusing though, especially considering its only RET. GvG us again

Wait, wasn’t RET the guys who denied our GvG score online? Pretty sure it was.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

(edited by Hexin.5603)

in Match-ups

Posted by: linfurong.9032

linfurong.9032

Excellent chokepoint tactic presented by FA

However, you chose the wrong hole LOL

Oh, I remember this. You guys kept hunting down our commander. It’s like you had a tracking device (spies? how silly of me, you’ll never admit to that) on him because no matter where he went you knew exactly where that was and bypassed everything else just to get to us. So since we couldn’t take anything we just decided to hole up in that little hut.

Stealthiest britches on FA

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

stuff

… Me a caveman. Me lives in fort and has sore hand from chest thumping. Urggg… RE is blah blah blah, I haz a cookie for forum warrior win please Mag’s.

Rawr look at me type my ego onto interwebs to make me feel special. …

lololololol … FA always lives up to there names. Hey nerds, look out the big bad ugly lonely jocks got an itch, look out (don’t let him touch you, it could be contagious)

I’m confused. Are you using “nerds” as a pejorative here? What separates nerds from jocks? Is it the ability to distinguish “there” from “their”? Am I nerd for asking that? Does that mean you’re a jock? Why do you want to touch me? Why are you calling yourself an ugly lonely jock?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

stuff

Like what happened last night? Proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXTM1u8l14Y

Or our GvG vs RET? Proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y2YN2jsSlI

RET we challenge you to GvG us this week. Accept. Please. Dont. Be. Scared.

Oh btw we GvG’ed HOPE and it was 4-3 best of 7. I wasnt there but somehow they did another round and HOPE won so if its official then its a tie.

GvG us RET plox!!!

Wait…what? lol….

Lol did you really try to say you guys won that? Famine said “five rounds”. You guys took the first two, kudos. Then HOPE took the next two and we Famine said “we have to settle this to avoid a tie” because we were about to walk away because of the clkitten play from RE. We stayed though and HOPE won the next one.

You guys wanted to keep going to get more experience which was fine and all, but the next two rounds, kudos to TC’s fun loving pugs, weren’t exactly 20v20. Hey, kitten happens. So we go again and HOPE wins again.

I never said anything, but since you’re trying to call someone out here, I’ll take my turn too. The GvG with RE though unofficial, was the most clkitten play and waste of time we’ve done with any guild. From the 20 minute waits between rounds where RE members rage quit and you had to find replacements, to your fellow guildies hard downing my guys after they went over to you to clear any stacks they had every single time we beat you, to you guys coming over to recount HOPE’s numbers and taking your sweet time to check out our comp (wouldn’t care but this was in between rounds and we just wanted to fight), the respect my guild has for that GvG is pretty much non existent.

Now we all know guilds have bad nights, so I haven’t mentioned anything about that kitten show of a GvG. But if you guys want to claim you actually beat us in a “best of seven”……..lol come on bro, especially when you weren’t even there nor have I seen any “video evidence”.

If you guys want to claim you beat us 20v20, then lets do it. Since Mr. Official “4-3” man wants to make it official, why not?

So RE? I see you claim you’ve sent challenges to every guild on that site. Only guild to challenge us this week has been KH, so I must have missed your challenge this week and last. Please send one and you can redeem your guild by doing a GvG with a little class.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

(edited by Drigan.7382)

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I never said anything, but since you’re trying to call someone out here, I’ll take my turn too. The GvG with RE though unofficial, was the most clkitten play and waste of time we’ve done with any guild. From the 20 minute waits between rounds where RE members rage quit and you had to find replacements, to your fellow guildies hard downing my guys after they went over to you to clear any stacks they had every single time we beat you, to you guys coming over to recount HOPE’s numbers and taking your sweet time to check out our comp (wouldn’t care but this was in between rounds and we just wanted to fight), the respect my guild has for that GvG is pretty much non existent.

Yup. You described just another standard GvG with RE.

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

To [NERF] and friends on Mag BL:
Its the thought that counts. While you failed to kill me, don’t let that tarnish the memory of your valiant attempt(s)!

That memory is now forever captured in video, complete with us running away! I bow down to your awesome 3v1 skillz! I really have no idea how I will ever make it through the rest of this week.

Chaba Tangnu

in Match-ups

Posted by: The BFG.4160

The BFG.4160

I’ve been waiting to see if RE said anything- I mostly assumed they would keep quiet and keep their shameful performance to themselves, but alas, like the aforementioned gvg, they somehow found a new low. I sure HOPE they respond to Drigan’s GvG runback request with an affirmative, because nothing will make my day more than more RE blood stained into my fingernails and more RE’s shame-ridden loot bags filling my inventory to capacity.

Mandalore – Elementalist
Fort Aspenhood – [HOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Fight club time at tcbl windmill area.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

Looking for some friendly 15v15 scrimmages for tonight or possibly tomorrow night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Weekly Tarnished Coast Dolyak Parade
Yes that time of the week is very near! That glorious time when players of all races come to celebrate the dolyaks and their selfless sacrifices for us! I

For those who do not know, the Dolyak parade is a time where we get together and just have fun, and of course, parade around as dolyaks around the borderlands! Of course, you do not have to be a dolyak if you do not wish to be. In the past, everything from griffons to snowmen to elementals have flocked to our parade. So come out and celebrate the dolyaks, who sacrifice much for our endless war!

Information

• Where: WvW borderlands. The exact one will be chosen ~1 hr beforehand
  • When: Thursday (9/6) at 7 PM Server Time
  • Who: Anyone is willing to participate! If you come and need a tonic, just ask a friendly DOLY representative and we can give you some to join in!
  • How: If you choose to become a dolyak, there are 2 ways: a Ruminant Tonic, and a Dolyak Tincture (feel free to wiki these). Of course any other kind of tonic is welcome, or even none at all if you just want to run along!

If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, or good dolyak jokes, feel free to send me a message!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Yeaaah like 100 mag here, 2 FA and zero TC…

Come duel!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

Dem fighting words Drigan.

RE, in our next GvG let’s agree that if you are not ready within 2 minutes you forfeit the round. That last GvG took almost 2 hours. Waste of time if you ask me.

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Yup. You described just another standard GvG with RE.

Lesson learned: Don’t bother with unnoficial GvG if you dont wanna have people unfamiliar with GvG making social faux pas and switching out constantly.

Otherwise the talking about the score is all silly. It was a meaningless gvg.

/drama

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.8749

Jayne.8749

Dear Mags,

Love,

Me

Come back to Tarnished Coast and give me back my shoes!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Come duel!

I would fight 1 vs 100 Mags

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

Fun in Mag BL,
unfortunate it ended with TC mega zorging.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Can someone tell me what is going on here?

Attachments:

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Famine.6548

Famine.6548

Lol did you really try to say you guys won that? Famine said “five rounds”. You guys took the first two, kudos. Then HOPE took the next two and we Famine said “we have to settle this to avoid a tie” because we were about to walk away because of the clkitten play from RE. We stayed though and HOPE won the next one.

You guys wanted to keep going to get more experience which was fine and all, but the next two rounds, kudos to TC’s fun loving pugs, weren’t exactly 20v20. Hey, kitten happens. So we go again and HOPE wins again.

Now we all know guilds have bad nights, so I haven’t mentioned anything about that kitten show of a GvG. But if you guys want to claim you actually beat us in a “best of seven”……..lol come on bro, especially when you weren’t even there nor have I seen any “video evidence”.

If you guys want to claim you beat us 20v20, then lets do it. Since Mr. Official “4-3” man wants to make it official, why not?

So RE? I see you claim you’ve sent challenges to every guild on that site. Only guild to challenge us this week has been KH, so I must have missed your challenge this week and last. Please send one and you can redeem your guild by doing a GvG with a little class.

So much of this post is ridiculous. Every round, I told you to call time. It wasn’t until the last few rounds that we had any delay what so ever. You guys got your panties up in a twist because 2 up levels from guild [LOCO] would run in and die. being lil rally bots for you, which you should of been grateful. So when they came around I gave you the respect of informing you they were here so you could clean them up. We did have one round where a guy rage quit. He was a fill-in because you were so dead set on 20v20. We don’t have many members that are into GvGs and its hard to find 15 people not to mention 20, which I told you. So per YOUR request of us to find fill-ins we had some delays. I am all for official 15v15 but im not going to do an official and have to scrounge for players that have never participated in a GvG. The round total that night was 4-4 in the end. The whole time FA players were trolling us in between rounds. Running over, spamming emotes, putting us in combat, attacking us when we try to res players after the round. Then it looked like HOPE was a little stacked during the round so I tried to do a random player count, where instead of spreading out so I can get my count they all start attacking me and have their players run in from the sideline… so much for that accurate count. Ive never seen so much shinanigans during a GvG before. Was like being in a soap opera.

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

Ark Vs Zn 15v15 (Scrim)

http://youtu.be/h4br_NpTsP4

Thx for the fun Zn, much better than mega blobs and skill lag.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

So much of this post is ridiculous. Every round, I told you to call time. It wasn’t until the last few rounds that we had any delay what so ever. You guys got your panties up in a twist because 2 up levels from guild [LOCO] would run in and die. being lil rally bots for you, which you should of been grateful. So when they came around I gave you the respect of informing you they were here so you could clean them up. We did have one round where a guy rage quit. He was a fill-in because you were so dead set on 20v20. We don’t have many members that are into GvGs and its hard to find 15 people not to mention 20, which I told you. So per YOUR request of us to find fill-ins we had some delays. I am all for official 15v15 but im not going to do an official and have to scrounge for players that have never participated in a GvG. The round total that night was 4-4 in the end. The whole time FA players were trolling us in between rounds. Running over, spamming emotes, putting us in combat, attacking us when we try to res players after the round. Then it looked like HOPE was a little stacked during the round so I tried to do a random player count, where instead of spreading out so I can get my count they all start attacking me and have their players run in from the sideline… so much for that accurate count. Ive never seen so much shinanigans during a GvG before. Was like being in a soap opera.

It started when your guys started stomping our guys, which continued until the end of the GvG. On our end, HOPE was respectful through out the GvG, and I didn’t see anybody attacking your players while they were rezzing your guys. If that happened that was unintentional.

And if I remember correctly, on the second round there may have been an issue on your end.

Those between round breaks consisted of us telling Drigan to cancel the GvG because we were so bored of waiting. We were ready to move to the next round at the end of each round. You are right about one thing, that whole evening was a bunch of shinanigans.

Moreover, you’re telling me that RE, one of the largest guilds in Tarnished Coast, does not have 20 people who like to GvG? A GvG is nothing more than an open field fight with even numbers, and you can’t get 20 people on your guild to be interested in that? HOPE barely fields 20 people every night, so that makes no sense to me.

All drama aside, HOPE is looking for 20 v 20 GvG.

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

(edited by CAA.9653)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Come duel!

I would fight 1 vs 100 Mags

I’m sure you would! hehe

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mooodster.3470

Mooodster.3470

congrats mags your the only server that has ever put me to sleep while having a bunch of people inside smc

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

We will be waiting for you in SM again~

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mooodster.3470

Mooodster.3470

We will be waiting for you in SM again~

wont be very effective if we just dont go upstairs…but i do believe that would have been a good time for some omegas…i will say it was a cleaver tactic as boring as it was for anyone not willing to partake in ur farm

in Match-ups

Posted by: The BFG.4160

The BFG.4160

A huge paragraph of excuses if I’ve ever seen one. Its ok though, I totally understand if you guys learned your lesson 20v20. We simply will have to fulfill our baglust elsewhere and HOPEfully find you guys 20-40 man groups out in WvW for some more lesson teaching. Especially when I usually see you guys running extra deep- its confusing that you can’t find any WvW’rs that don’t like open field enough for a 20v20 gvg. Looks like you may want to review your roster, maybe make some changes.

Side note: You guys are in TC, you should be used to people using emotes. How is that trolling. anyways…..

Mandalore – Elementalist
Fort Aspenhood – [HOPE]

(edited by The BFG.4160)