8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

Thanks to the ET Thief who dropped me the Hunter. Mapped before I could catch the tag.

Precursors do really exist outside the trading post? I thought it was a myth…

Also if it was on Kaineng Border a while ago its more likely that it was me than the thieves that were with me (since they were all upleveled). We crossed GT near the Northwestern Tower, at Redlake and at the Southern Supply Camp.

Well I was heading to the south camp alone, fought an 80 thief crossing the bridge, as I downed him, a second 80 thief appeared. Downed him as an uplevel ele appeared. Downed him, then cycled through them all to make sure they all died. A guardian friend arrived and we started to take the camp. Killed all the NPCs right as the two thieves got back, and killed them 2v2. Picked up the rifle, and the ele popped up again.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Well I was heading to the south camp alone, fought an 80 thief crossing the bridge, as I downed him, a second 80 thief appeared. Downed him as an uplevel ele appeared. Downed him, then cycled through them all to make sure they all died. A guardian friend arrived and we started to take the camp. Killed all the NPCs right as the two thieves got back, and killed them 2v2. Picked up the rifle, and the ele popped up again.

That wasn’t anyone on my group then… We had 3 upleveled thieves, 1 upleveled necro, 1 upleveled ranger and my 80 engineer with a flamethrower.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Kinda sad [VLK] and [Mend] turned us down for a GvG. [BS] LF to GvGing with you guys!! Anyone else wanna GvG contact me in game. [CNB] is willing to GvG with anyone, as we see it as a chance to learn and practice our organizational open field combat (: Please be registered for the GvG website http://gw2gvg.com/ (:

[VLK] You should really give us a shot, we are not guardian heavy, especially with our new comp.

I was told to contact [Rawr] and [PHZE] if you guys are interested shoot me a mail (: Thankies!!

<3 Nyx

We aren’t looking for the kind of fights you guys are and I can guarantee you BS won’t GvG you either.

Oh boy, how I miss the days of casual gvg matches. 15 is a bit of a chore its most the guild we will see what happens,

It is casual for us. :P What I meant by “the kind of fights” is the whole 15+ thing, and also why I said your guild probably wouldn’t. Neither VLK nor BS are the kind of guild that fields that kind of number on a regular basis nor works consistently with those numbers.

I’m not interested in playing Guardian Wars personally.

I’m not really into Hammer Warrior Wars either, that is getting old.

And down with thief gank duos and mesmers while we’re at it. Who do these classes think they are, existing and all that? Engineers only in GW2 plz.

Can’t really hear you, all I hear is “Blah Blah Blah Blah I play an OP profession from a zerg server Blah Blah Blah Blah I’m so much better than you!

I eat most thieves for breakfast, but Engineers have VERY little access to stability, making the hammer warriors that much more annoying, especially with the ridiculous damage numbers. I am also not the first person to acknowledge this stupid level of CC.

I don’t usually respond to trolling like yours, but I would assume I’ve hit a nerve, otherwise you wouldn’t have even bothered to comment. If you would like to bring your OP guard to a little 1v1 fight, I would be happy to show you that I don’t need a map full of engie’s to win. You can even bring your hammer, I think that would be hilarious.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Kinda sad [VLK] and [Mend] turned us down for a GvG. [BS] LF to GvGing with you guys!! Anyone else wanna GvG contact me in game. [CNB] is willing to GvG with anyone, as we see it as a chance to learn and practice our organizational open field combat (: Please be registered for the GvG website http://gw2gvg.com/ (:

[VLK] You should really give us a shot, we are not guardian heavy, especially with our new comp.

I was told to contact [Rawr] and [PHZE] if you guys are interested shoot me a mail (: Thankies!!

<3 Nyx

We aren’t looking for the kind of fights you guys are and I can guarantee you BS won’t GvG you either.

Oh boy, how I miss the days of casual gvg matches. 15 is a bit of a chore its most the guild we will see what happens,

It is casual for us. :P What I meant by “the kind of fights” is the whole 15+ thing, and also why I said your guild probably wouldn’t. Neither VLK nor BS are the kind of guild that fields that kind of number on a regular basis nor works consistently with those numbers.

And down with thief gank duos and mesmers while we’re at it. Who do these classes think they are, existing and all that? Engineers only in GW2 plz.

Can’t really hear you, all I hear is “Blah Blah Blah Blah I play an OP profession from a zerg server Blah Blah Blah Blah I’m so much better than you!

I eat most thieves for breakfast, but Engineers have VERY little access to stability, making the hammer warriors that much more annoying, especially with the ridiculous damage numbers. I am also not the first person to acknowledge this stupid level of CC.

I don’t usually respond to trolling like yours, but I would assume I’ve hit a nerve, otherwise you wouldn’t have even bothered to comment. If you would like to bring your OP guard to a little 1v1 fight, I would be happy to show you that I don’t need a map full of engie’s to win. You can even bring your hammer, I think that would be hilarious.

Holy moly a few of you ET and HoD guys are so touchy. It was a joke dude! I am of the opinion that I don’t care what/how you play, and as this is a forum I expressed that opinion in joke form. You are more than welcome to duel my group support build guardian, I am sure you will cherish and squeeze the bag you will receive.

ETA I think your sig implies you play an eng! I too have an eng. See? We can still be friends!

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

(edited by SHAKA ZULU.3128)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

where is the love you guys? VSL AND RX WERE FEELING THE LOVE

well..after we tried to kill each other..its complicated

Attachments:

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

<3 Nyx

Holy moly a few of you ET and HoD guys are so touchy. It was a joke dude! I am of the opinion that I don’t care what/how you play, and as this is a forum I expressed that opinion in joke form. You are more than welcome to duel my group support build guardian, I am sure you will cherish and squeeze the bag you will receive.

People get kitteny when they lose. Happens everywhere. I’ve never seen HoD complain when they’re winning.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

<3 Nyx

People get kitteny when they lose. Happens everywhere. I’ve never seen HoD complain when they’re winning.

Oh no I didn’t want to imply that at all either. I mean like, I keep having to explain myself in this thread, people think I’m being malicious for no reason. I’m your friend ET! From T8! And I love everyone so HoD I love you too even though I know nothing about you!

love,

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

People get kitteny when they lose miserably because the enemy have much more people and you can’t fight back accordingly. Happens everywhere. I’ve never seen HoD complain when they’re winning.

Fixed that for you

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

People get kitteny when they lose miserably because the enemy have much more people and you can’t fight back accordingly. Happens everywhere. I’ve never seen HoD complain when they’re winning.

i smell really bad. but im really a nice guy

fixed it for you

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

That’s unfair… I bathed this saturday!

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hukundu.7628

Hukundu.7628

I do sometimes wonder where Anet gets its population counts. On ET this morning (ET’s still mainly a PvE server in many ways), there were all of five people at the Queen’s Pavillion PvE gold mine. I think we had about as many in EB (not sure about our borderlands).

Commander Tarane, Sylvari Elementalist
Facets of Reality (FoR)
Blackgate

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

In fairness, HoD voluntarily withdrew from the attack on our garrison, possibly to avoid losing the omegas. They did subsequently capture our (paper) Bay keep, which I believe was defended by three people (our daytime crew does what it can with what it has).

Your “voluntarily withdrew” is my “repelled”. I’ll take the wins wherever I can get them.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hukundu.7628

Hukundu.7628

In fairness, HoD voluntarily withdrew from the attack on our garrison, possibly to avoid losing the omegas. They did subsequently capture our (paper) Bay keep, which I believe was defended by three people (our daytime crew does what it can with what it has).

Your “voluntarily withdrew” is my “repelled”. I’ll take the wins wherever I can get them.

Oh, I’m not saying we didn’t help them arrive at the decision to leave.

Commander Tarane, Sylvari Elementalist
Facets of Reality (FoR)
Blackgate

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Respawn.6802

Respawn.6802

Jeknar.6184
Anyway, speaking of Knockback, The Elementalist, the Warrior and the Guardian from [OBEY] problably learned a thing or two about having stability when fighting a engineer on the edge of a cliff…

Cliffs and high places are my best friends when dealing with thieves. Nothing of value is lost when the push/knockback goes as planned.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

<3 Nyx

ETA I think your sig implies you play an eng! I too have an eng. See? We can still be friends!

I will love it and hold it and squeeze it and it will be ALL MINE!

P.S. I wasn’t complaining about hammer warriors on your server specifically, just in general and s/tPvP as well. The lack of stability is QUITE glaring in my profession when all the hammers come out.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

(edited by lunyboy.8672)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

<3 Nyx

I will love it and hold it and squeeze it and it will be ALL MINE!

P.S. I wasn’t complaining about hammer warriors on your server specifically, just in general and s/tPvP as well. The lack of stability is QUITE glaring in my profession when all the hammers come out.

As well as my eng I also run a necro, so I feel this pain every day as well! I hate the RNG stab on the eng, makes me sad inside. :*(

love,

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Ajax always tags up in EB but no one ever follows him.

I secretly adore Ajax so that saddens me a little bit. This also happened to him on ET and I heard that is why he transferred.

I miss Ajax calling me a mouthbreather.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Oooh. Flappy came out of his shell. Good job Run and Jeknar.

I still think you two should make peace, get along, marry, make a family and be happy because of the loooooooooong story between you two…

haha!

You’re so droll Jeknar. I think I’m getting trolled pretty hard.

Maguuma
#allisvain

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Here’s a new question to answer, Who cares? Kaineng wins regardless.

“Win” is relative I guess. I’m not even exactly sure how I define “win” these days. For what it’s worth, ET is currently gaining points while Kaineng and HoD are losing.

Win right now is being on JQ… But if it means go on Zerg Wars, I’d rather play Starcraft II.

It’s more like Waha and Sfeeeee decided to win this matchup. The rest of us are along for the ride.

Maguuma
#allisvain

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gcostanza.2086

Gcostanza.2086

Ok here is my theory about Kaineng as a whole.

I believe that Keineng is a manifestation of the tier they came from. I believe that they came from a tier so dependent on zerging to win, that they still have it beaten in their heads the “zerg or lose” mentality.

Not that i’m blaming them, I’ve played many servers and done a lot of roaming and I gotta say, I have never seen a server stick so close to a commanders kitten before. Seriously, it’s impressive that commanders are able to keep their pugs from squirreling off and chasing things. That’s absolutely unheard of here on HoD.

Then I got to thinking. Well of course! Where these guys came from, if you wondered off you got destroyed!

Very impressive zerg tactics as well Kaineng, seriously your zerg fighting is very good. HoD could certainly take a some notes.

I gotta say though, I have also never seen people so hesitant to fight 1 v 1 situations. It’s like they need another green name attacking one person to muster the confidence. I would like to think its because majority of Kaineng is designed for team support situations, but that’s likely not the case.

And then another idea popped into my head, Kaineng isn’t use to being outnumbered. Seeing more red names on the screen than green isn’t something you guys are use to. Atleast not back when you guys had that massive, what was it War Machine? I don’t remember.

That’s probably the biggest difference in mentality it seems between ET and HoD vs Kaineng. HoD and ET are so use to being outnumbered, they’ve adapted.

Very interesting WvW population you have here Kaineng, best players/teamwork i’ve come across thus far is that BMS guild. Your teamwork and coordination along with your individual play is pretty kitten good. Props.

I have never killed so many high ranking players (Kaineng) so easily. Its really strange. ET has produced great small fights. I think you hit this on the head

Ghostbusters INC SBI. Death is but a door , time is but a window, Ill be back.
Engineer Main

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gcostanza.2086

Gcostanza.2086

Since when could Kain’s fly?

No responsible player enjoys seeing irresponsible players, especially WvW’ers. I hope the unknown one you saw had as little influence on the game as possible.

On an unrelated note your guys Guardians really knockback hard, sending ours guys miles into the air. Something for my newly minted Guardian to aspire too.

Thanks for helping out. It really helps the community when we self police

Ghostbusters INC SBI. Death is but a door , time is but a window, Ill be back.
Engineer Main

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

So is Kaineg is the highest rank server ET can face given currrent Glicko #’s? Anyone done the math to figure out what the highest rank server ET can face with RNG? What % likelyhood was the Kaineg draw?

-One Angry Motha [IoM]

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

So is Kaineg is the highest rank server ET can face given currrent Glicko #’s? Anyone done the math to figure out what the highest rank server ET can face with RNG? What % likelyhood was the Kaineg draw?

-One Angry Motha [IoM]

Snowreap posts possibilities in a text file for us. This is the most recent one I could find.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/91670/na1-20130801.txt

With the increase in rating I would guess ET could possibly face FA though the chance is incredibly remote. I’d also guess the chance increased since Kaineng has been steadily lowering their rating over the past few weeks. (Not an insult. Just an observation).

Maguuma
#allisvain

(edited by Avatar of Belle.9623)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

I’d also guess the chance increased since Kaineng has been steadily lowering their rating over the past few weeks. (Not an insult. Just an observation).

sheesh saying it like we’re “trying” lose on purpose :P

lol we’re actually just falling down to where we currently belong and unfortunately its at about tier 6 IMO. Keep in mind we’ve been fighting in tier 3-4 for the past 2 months or so with tier 6 population.

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

I guess I could have phrased it as “Kaineng’s rating has been steadily decreasing over the past few weeks” to be more PC. I do recall a few of your people posted on the forums that they would like to fight in a lower tier more suitable for their current WvW population.

Maguuma
#allisvain

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

hey to the guild [FEAR]

like a dummy i accidentally deleted your mail about the GvG.

mail me again your contact info and ill send you a mail later tonight about when/where it can take place, as well as work out the numbers for the GvG

Cheers

p.s so formal :P

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

Yes, Battlecamp is back!! Look forward to his presence in your local BL.

Attachments:

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Interesting… But HoD BL is green on this map…

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

fixed it for you

There… Bath is done again….

Attachments:

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

I wish our pugs listened half as well as Kainengs. The difference is night and day. Very impressive.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

Interesting… But HoD BL is green on this map…

And ET’s is 99% Blue – your point?

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

fixed it for you

alright thank you. now will you marry me?
thanks

also blades to be fair to our pugs…you did kinda yolo swag into a ac killzone

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

fixed it for you

alright thank you. now will you marry me?
thanks

also blades to be fair to our pugs…you did kinda yolo swag into a ac killzone

That yolo swag you speak of, was VLK knocking off the Arrow Cart operators. Then watching our pugs fumble around each other, while we played ring around the rosey with 20 people.

Yesterday in that same keep, one ranger walked into our keep. Knocked off our arrow cart operator, and every Kaineng was on us in less than 3 seconds after that operator was pushed off.

To be fair. We’re outplayed. Kaineng’s group gameplay is the best we’ve come across yet. If HoD were anything like that, we’d be doing a hell of a lot better than we are.

(edited by Bllade.1029)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

meh. same ol same ol. attack a server when their population is low because everyone is asleep/at work./etc... roll it easily.

sorry, not impressed. is he still glassy as kitten? i may need to try to battle the lag and log in a few times this week.

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Is it pile on BC time? Is he still playing the Longbow warrior build?

Maguuma
#allisvain

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krevra.4289

Krevra.4289

Hey, great fights this week. Thanks for all the shoutouts. Things have been very rough with our guild recently but we are getting better, we currently only have 8-10 active a night but we will continue to grow. Always looking for good fights in the open field!

Number Fourtyseven
Guild leader of [BMS] Better Metal Snake

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

katz.8376

Is it pile on BC time? Is he still playing the Longbow warrior build?

last time i saw him a few weeks ago.. yes. longbow and dual axes

keeps changing his colors every so often.. i guess either getting tired of the ol red/orage combo or trying to throw off people who play with all people’s colors visible (like me). but he’s really not that hard to pick out

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

I must say some with Kaineng have a strict aversion to equal numbers. it was funny to see three of them run from my Guardian, using all the speed boosts they could muster between them in order to get away. Mind you, I was the only HoD chasing them!

The funniest thing however was last night when 6 of them were camping our northern supply camp. I went out of the blue door in order to check the situation over and one came up to challenge me. I thought, okay lets have a good fight. As soon as I had him down to 25% health the others all came running up to put me down. This happened a few times, one on one until they started to get hurt and then I was overrun. So another HoD came out, an engineer. At that point the one on one was forgotten as now there were two of us and only 6 of them plus the camp npcs and they attacked the two of us with all they had.

So Bllade does have a finger on it, Kaineng does not know how to fight without the numerical superiority.

Theftwind (HoD)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Just a reminder Fight night Thursday at Green windmill,.

On a side note all the HoD people laying into Kain saying they just zerg and have low skill levels. ET says the same about you. There are solid Kain people just like there are some solid HoD folks but very hard to find them inside zergs.

Hope to see some Kain people repping their server at fight night.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

(edited by Xom.9264)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Westpalm.7462

Westpalm.7462

I for one can’t wait for a new match up. Kain, I know that you guys are all about the zerg, which is fine, not knocking it, you guys do it beautifully, but I for one love the small roaming match ups and I’m tired of getting rolled by your 15+ “roaming” parties. (thats really not a knock on you guys although from reading through this I’m sure some angry nerd will release his built up angst on me) Good luck with whoever you guys get next, I hope it’s not us again.

[PHZE] Blountstown – Necro
Coralsprings – Thief

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

Just a reminder Fight night Thursday at Green windmill,.

On a side note all the HoD people laying into Kain saying they just zerg and have low skill levels. ET says the same about you. There are solid Kain people just like there are some solid HoD folks but very hard to find them inside zergs.

Hope to see some Kain people repping their server at fight night.

This is a lot of perception. The generalization gets made when attacking listed servers BL. In that case, the defense is usually made by an unorganized militia of well-meaning players who are holding down the fort. The organized groups are on the offensive. This means when you’re in a BL, you will see the people who want their defense to hold and don’t care about piling on while the aggressors are usually small groups of organized players. If HoD encounters ET in their BL they usually will either meet little resistance or the pub militia ‘zerg’ (the difference being for ET/HoD its generally 5-10 people whereas on KN it can be 10-20 due to the #s difference), and vice-versa if ET encounters HoD in their BL – thus the opinion is formed. Likewise if the organized groups are called back to defend its because a zerg has already amassed with the intention of being aggressive – thus more zerg opinions. Its generally when they’re in the third BL thakittens different.

Such as this morning – we encountered BS plenty of times (since they were clearly looking for us after the first one) in Kaineng BL. Neither of us could claim any zerging between HoD/ET there though your insistence of forcing our guys off their upscales and defending Kainengs structures for them was certainly an annoyance.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

Kain’s OBEY warriors seem to have mastered the art of running away. Pretty impressive, really.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

Kain’s OBEY warriors seem to have mastered the art of running away. Pretty impressive, really.

Greatsword warriors run away. It’s a luxury they all have. Get use to it.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

Interesting.

Curious on how long BC will play before rage quitting again and trash talk his own server.

Think I’ll add fuel to the fire, wake up early and hunt down BC as well as the tag FKB.

PS.. I have had a rough 3 days, figured I have a “bad movie week” to myself………bad idea….bad…idea

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Here is our response to HoD… Good Night

Oh, and tell BC that we kept our BL… He need to step up his game if he can’t do it better than ET which he says that sucked badly thus why he left.

Attachments:

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

katz.8376

nice!

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Craig.2403

Craig.2403

Yay! That means I get to attempt to beat my record of lowest level character to beat Battlecamp 1v1! (It’s currently at 68 on a ranger, but I’m hoping to change that to 30 engi)

Bummkin – ranger | Netherdark – thief | Crescor – mesmer | Gears Up – engi
[TFI]

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

Hey does Darxio still play on ET? I remember him back when he commanded on kain T8 days. meeeep. Also S> Ajax to the highest bidder, place your bids NOW

He doesn’t care for me much since I’m a female guild leader and I have a bad mouth? huehue He renamed my guild Cream N Barbies HAHAHA To which Kaineng server has now made my theme song, Barbie girl. LOL Anyway send in your bids guys, he comes with brownies too (:

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Oh, and tell BC that we kept our BL… He need to step up his game if he can’t do it better than ET which he says that sucked badly thus why he left.

I love it!!!

Maguuma
#allisvain

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Hey does Darxio still play on ET? I remember him back when he commanded on kain T8 days. meeeep.

I last saw Darxio on about 2 months ago. He said he hadn’t been playing much since he was trying to graduate. I haven’t seen him log since then though.. He is still on ET afaik.

Maguuma
#allisvain