8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Kinda sad [VLK] and [Mend] turned us down for a GvG. [BS] LF to GvGing with you guys!! Anyone else wanna GvG contact me in game. [CNB] is willing to GvG with anyone, as we see it as a chance to learn and practice our organizational open field combat (: Please be registered for the GvG website http://gw2gvg.com/ (:

[VLK] You should really give us a shot, we are not guardian heavy, especially with our new comp.

I was told to contact [Rawr] and [PHZE] if you guys are interested shoot me a mail (: Thankies!!

<3 Nyx

We aren’t looking for the kind of fights you guys are and I can guarantee you BS won’t GvG you either.

Oh boy, how I miss the days of casual gvg matches. 15 is a bit of a chore its most the guild we will see what happens, 10 we can do fairly easy but I understand a larger guild would not want to sit so many people out. If it happens cool, really not a big deal to us win or lose, more about seeing class makeups builds and how people work as a group every guilds has its own style in GvGs its always neat seeing and being part of these fights.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Kinda sad [VLK] and [Mend] turned us down for a GvG. [BS] LF to GvGing with you guys!! Anyone else wanna GvG contact me in game. [CNB] is willing to GvG with anyone, as we see it as a chance to learn and practice our organizational open field combat (: Please be registered for the GvG website http://gw2gvg.com/ (:

[VLK] You should really give us a shot, we are not guardian heavy, especially with our new comp.

I was told to contact [Rawr] and [PHZE] if you guys are interested shoot me a mail (: Thankies!!

<3 Nyx

We aren’t looking for the kind of fights you guys are and I can guarantee you BS won’t GvG you either.

Oh boy, how I miss the days of casual gvg matches. 15 is a bit of a chore its most the guild we will see what happens,

It is casual for us. :P What I meant by “the kind of fights” is the whole 15+ thing, and also why I said your guild probably wouldn’t. Neither VLK nor BS are the kind of guild that fields that kind of number on a regular basis nor works consistently with those numbers.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

<3 Nyx

Oh boy, how I miss the days of casual gvg matches. 15 is a bit of a chore its most the guild we will see what happens,

It is casual for us. :P What I meant by “the kind of fights” is the whole 15+ thing, and also why I said your guild probably wouldn’t. Neither VLK nor BS are the kind of guild that fields that kind of number on a regular basis nor works consistently with those numbers.

I’m not interested in playing Guardian Wars personally.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: TCDJ.5378

TCDJ.5378

Had some great fights today. KA, you got some work to do if you want to fight Basic, cause we [TFI] wiped you 5v10, and we’re worse than BS by far. However, we all start somewhere, as you said, so keep fighting, you’ll get better.

We surely do – I won’t deny that. We’re still relatively young, but are seeing more and more consistency in our playstyle lately. The handful BS I have ran into so far weren’t much of a problem, but we haven’t gone up to a BS guild group during regular play yet.
That, combined with the fact that they were looking for small-scale fights, probably gave me the wrong impression of their abilities though. There’s nothing definitive planned yet, XOM and I are still in talks.

I’m just curious which fight you’re referring too though, as we’ve been mostly fighting outnumbered fights today at our disadvantage (with the exception of the occasional stragglers). Not saying it didn’t happen – I made some mistakes while leading tonight – but I just need someone to refresh my memory.

edit: on a side note, what time was it? Your message was posted about 4-5 hours ago (so 10PM PST ish), and we were kitten ing with Ajax for about an hour then 8.30 to 9.30). Anything before that we weren’t raiding but just playing moderately serious with those who were on, and after that shenanigans we started our more serious run up until about 1.30am PST.

Assuming you didn’t rush to the forum right after the fight, we have very well been messing around at the time.

(edited by TCDJ.5378)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

<3 Nyx

Welp your wrong about BS. Also how can you not do the kind of GvG’s we are LF? You can’t pull 10-15? at least. [CNB] is not a large guild either. Well depends on your definition of large. We have 100 something members of NA and Oceanic zones. Idk I guess to me large is 200+. :/ Anyway Anything smaller then 10v10 isn’t really a GvG, and from what I was told, you guys turned us down because you think we are guardian heavy, unless I was misinformed. Although you should know we have a total of 5 people who play their guardians regularly especially for GvG’s and because of our new comp they all would not even be included for a GvG since we would need our others like Mesmers, Eles, Necros, Warriors, especially with the numbers you are LF in a matchup. GvG is about different comps and how to overcome each one. IDK why everyone complains about people having guardians I could understand if it was a 10v10 and we had 5 guardians and 5misc or something…but personally I think that’s a garbage comp. So up to you, I don’t really see the issue with GvGing with us and why you feel the need to decline its all in good fun. Idk maybe you see it more seriously? Anywayyy [BS] Don’t stress over your numbers we will work with your numbers (: We just wanna have fun, and we enjoy GvG’s even when we know we will lose (I.E. When we faced [D / E / R / P] twice and got our faces rolled huehue)

To TC, I miss you guys too! The fights were so intense and you guys were so respectful (: Although there is not much left here on Kaineng from what you remember, most people ran off to the higher servers. Your server being one of them LOL

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

(edited by Nyx Xox.3540)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

I wanna give a shout to the 4 guys from HoD (sorry forgot your guild) who chased me down, downed me, let me heal, then fought me 1 at time afterwards. Great show of gamesmanship and your necro was very nasty…remind me to never meet him in a dark alley somewhere lol. HoD is alright by me

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

I wanna give a shout to the 4 guys from HoD (sorry forgot your guild) who chased me down, downed me, let me heal, then fought me 1 at time afterwards. Great show of gamesmanship and your necro was very nasty…remind me to never meet him in a dark alley somewhere lol. HoD is alright by me

We were so sick of watching people stick to your commanders kitten , that when one did break off from the group and run solo, we jumped for joy! We said " DONT KILL HIM, HES ONE OF A KIND! Lets see if he wants to duel!"

:D

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Got some good fights at Speldan and Pangloss for awhile in EB. Ran into a lot of different guilds so I don’t remember anyone. :i I do know VLK got us with 8 at our last hoorah in Pangloss. We were the necro/ele duo who jumped a lot.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

I tried to party with Ajax Blue but he wouldn’t accept my friendship =\

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gcostanza.2086

Gcostanza.2086

<3 Nyx

BS runs Guardians galore. Yeah that is one exciting fight.

Ghostbusters INC SBI. Death is but a door , time is but a window, Ill be back.
Engineer Main

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Noobie.1073

We were so sick of watching people stick to your commanders kitten , that when one did break off from the group and run solo, we jumped for joy! We said " DONT KILL HIM, HES ONE OF A KIND! Lets see if he wants to duel!"

:D

Lol I was just as surprised cause I was mercilessly hunted down all week

It’s pretty rare to find people who won’t jump you simply because you’re from Kaineng. There are a lot of us solo roamers in Kaineng but after we get jumped a few times a little payback in the form of even or greater numbers is always in order lol.

(edited by Noobie.1073)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Unbelievably fun night fighting both ET (IoM and another guild, BCN?) and Kaineng (CNB and BMS). Thanks for the fights you guys, it was a blast

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Noobie.1073

Is it just me or has HoD gone necro/guard crazy? All I see are necronguard duos now….fear stacking and immobolizingis not cool

Any who, was good to have a few throwdowns with you guys, but that duo is quickly becoming one of my “avoid solo confrontation”duos lol

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

<3 Nyx

We are light on guardians if anything…. Our guards are really good plus its a front line in your face fighters class so always standouts. Its as hard a class as any to play well and very useful. There are more annoying group comps to fight… heavy thief/stealth mes groups for example.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

Last GvG we had, 17 of us showed up, this was a monumental turn out for us, it was literally 95% of our guild. We had 3 guardians.

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

<3 Nyx

I’m not really into Hammer Warrior Wars either, that is getting old.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

<3 Nyx

I’m not really into Hammer Warrior Wars either, that is getting old.

And down with thief gank duos and mesmers while we’re at it. Who do these classes think they are, existing and all that? Engineers only in GW2 plz.

love,

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Commanded 5+ hours yesterday afternoon EST. kitten was boring as hell. First order was push out HoD and take back ET BL. Got everything upgraded. Moved into a blank canvas EB. 50 man Kaineg karma train going for hours and hours. ET had maybe 15 in EB. Re-cap our 1/3rd, get some siege up only to have 50 main Kaineg zerg finish karma training HoD’s 1/3rd and come back into ET’s 1/3rd. Lost our keep a couple times even with tons of siege. GG Omega Golem Wars 2.

Eventually ET got some numbers and I was sieging the kitten out of the inner keep. Killed more Kaineg Omegas and drove them back from our EB keep a couple of times. Then ET’s doldrum hours hit and HoD make the standard early EST prime push. You guys need to bring BC back, he would have 395794375+ Omega’s rolling in ET BL 24×7 with these firesale prices. We then loose all of EB and struggle to keep our kitten together in ET BL. Then ET primetime hits and we go about murdering fools. Last night was the best effort I’ve seen HoD during EST prime. Strong showing fellas.

-One Angry Motha [IoM]

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I’m calling it now: Our “random” matchup next week will be Eredon Terrace / Blackgate / Jade Quarry

lolol

I would like that matchup so all of ET can run around chasing me down to kill me.

It’s twice as much to kill people you know guys. I will totally rep FSÆ or BS guilds so you can spot me. xD

I would QQ with you about the T1 zergs.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiel.5149

spiel.5149

I had to laugh my F>A>off at the screen shot my guild mate took of a Kain Commander that partied them while taking camps in Kain BL asking them not to flip camps because of Kains hard work to have them upgraded.

Really . . . . . sEAR E Ous Lee. wow ( applause for you sir ). Wish I could do something like that.

Hey guys don’t take my stuff. . . . I’m working on it. . . thanks

Beetle Geist Mesmer with the most,
Guild Co-leader No Quarter IoJ

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Noobie.1073

Commanded 5+ hours yesterday afternoon EST. kitten was boring as hell. First order was push out HoD and take back ET BL. Got everything upgraded. Moved into a blank canvas EB. 50 man Kaineg karma train going for hours and hours. ET had maybe 15 in EB. Re-cap our 1/3rd, get some siege up only to have 50 main Kaineg zerg finish karma training HoD’s 1/3rd and come back into ET’s 1/3rd. Lost our keep a couple times even with tons of siege. GG Omega Golem Wars 2.

Eventually ET got some numbers and I was sieging the kitten out of the inner keep. Killed more Kaineg Omegas and drove them back from our EB keep a couple of times. Then ET’s doldrum hours hit and HoD make the standard early EST prime push. You guys need to bring BC back, he would have 395794375+ Omega’s rolling in ET BL 24×7 with these firesale prices. We then loose all of EB and struggle to keep our kitten together in ET BL. Then ET primetime hits and we go about murdering fools. Last night was the best effort I’ve seen HoD during EST prime. Strong showing fellas.

-One Angry Motha [IoM]

50 man Kaineng zerg? Maybe I’m just not in EB enough but it’s been awhile since I’ve seen Kaineng have those kind of numbers, especially on a map that we pretty much own. Next time you see one, please take a screen shot so we can use it to motivate our PvE guys to join again

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naz.2607

Naz.2607

I had to laugh my F>A>off at the screen shot my guild mate took of a Kain Commander that partied them while taking camps in Kain BL asking them not to flip camps because of Kains hard work to have them upgraded.

Really . . . . . sEAR E Ous Lee. wow ( applause for you sir ). Wish I could do something like that.

Hey guys don’t take my stuff. . . . I’m working on it. . . thanks

Ya not tryin to be mean spirited or anything here Kaineng but, you’ll get NO sympathy from HoD about that lol.
Fighting your high numbers, and overnight coverage mayhem, destroys all the possible compassion we could ever muster up.

Naz ©

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

You still gotta love how the zerging side always denies having a big zerg. NSP was notorious for this. They “never” zerged, or so they claimed. We just faced one KAIN zerg a bit ago in HoD BL. At least 40. Couldn’t really slow them down with all 10-15 of us. We were “outnumbered” according to ANeT’s weird outnumbered calculator.

Anyway, Noobie, you gotta get out more and see what’s going on around your server if you don’t believe in the 50+ zerg. Sigh.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I don’t think we are generalizing situations enough in this thread, we should do more of it.

love,

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

There needs to be more QQ in this thread.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

On the bright side, I’ve never ranked up in WvW as fast as I have since Friday night. HOLY MOLY!! If only I could stick to one character long enough so all those ranks weren’t spread out so much.

Runamok pretty much hit it on the head in his previous post. This isn’t anything we haven’t seen before. SF was much better at it though. Nobody could own four maps quite like those guys could, back in the “good old days”.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Good fights tonight in HoD BL! Thanks for the fights CNB and IoM! And BS for getting in our way at the tower xD The officer running the event got a bit confused with you guys popping in! But it was a good time none the less

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

Attachments:

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gcostanza.2086

Gcostanza.2086

ET has been fun to play in. You actually have people now.

Ghostbusters INC SBI. Death is but a door , time is but a window, Ill be back.
Engineer Main

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

-One Angry Motha [IoM]

50 man Kaineng zerg? Maybe I’m just not in EB enough but it’s been awhile since I’ve seen Kaineng have those kind of numbers, especially on a map that we pretty much own. Next time you see one, please take a screen shot so we can use it to motivate our PvE guys to join again

Im not hatin’ on your 50 man zergs. I will run a 50 man zerg all night long. I love me some 50 man zergs. ET has had some decent sized zergs recently. It isn’t about how big your zerg is its all in how use it. And I haven’t seen anything from Kaineg to show me they know anything but gradeschool schoolyard WvW yet. You guys are boring as kitten to fight. Perhaps I should start up my Commander Tactics 101 class again. I figured at Rank 14 you guys would be able to step right into Commander Tactics 102. Unfortunately you must have received some trailer park homeschool education. It’s OK tho, I can work to help anyone, no matter the challenge. Just hit me up.

On the flipside, the more we play HoD the more I like it. HoD knows how to play. Im no fan of Mend but I enjoy their penchant for always building open field siege before any potential almost maybe fight. VSL on the other hand fights, fights some more, they don’t seem to give a kitten about winning or losing or outnumbered, big ups to them. CNB you guys are fun to fight too.

One Angry Motha [IoM]

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

That’s your job Belle. Start playing on that second account, I know you miss me.

-Brotha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

4vsX in HoD Garrison! Thanks for the run.

Attachments:

love,

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I’ve ran a few hours around the Kaineng BL today… Camp run… Think I’ve finished around 5 laps… Run unto some Kaineng and some HoD along the way. Won some, lost some… But its been fun all the same.

HSSS is starting to get stronger now that some of my friends came back from other games. You guys will problably start to see our tag more often…

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

i love puffins.

Vallhall told me Mend hates puffins. HE TOLD ME :’(

how dare you

also fun fights in eb <3

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Noobie.1073

Now you just got me confused??? “it isn’t about how big your zerg is its all in how you use it” and “ET has had some decent sized zergs recently” Yet you want to teach our commanders? “Perhaps I should start up my Commander Tactics 101 class again”, from your statement, if you’ve had some decent numbers, then your superior commanding skills should wipe the PPT in no time…I’m not sure how WvWvW works but the last time I checked, the more PPT your server had meant you were doing pretty good or winning?

All this talk about a 40-50 man zerg in EB or BL or wherever is fun to hear and has me excited to think of the possibility of even generating those numbers on a nightly basis but there hasn’t been a single picture up to prove that. If you’ve been seeing decent sized zergs on your end then It sounds like you’re upset that our server actually responds to distress calls. If that is the case, then you sir have an internal issue you got going on, don’t blame it on the people/server that pulls together to win. I don’t know how it’s like in ET, but blaming people that respond from LA or PvE for your own lack of a response from a distress call is just outright mean

All I’m saying is I haven’t seen us run those kind of numbers consistently in a very long time but I have noticed that “we” (as in Kaineng) have started to respond with numbers to a distress call usually by leaving wherever we are at and going where we’re needed whether we’re in your BL, our NL, EB, or Open World. To put it plainly, you’re going up against an 80% PUG zerg that have about 15 people (most of whom are not even in the same guild) actually in TS listening to the commander. Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you’re not wiping that kind of zerg at every single meeting, maybe its time you re-take your “tactics 101” course. 50 man zerg or not, a half decently organized 20 man “group” could easily wipe that 50 man set-up but from the look of the maps, you aren’t doing a very good job at “commanding”.

(edited by Noobie.1073)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

That’s your job Belle. Start playing on that second account, I know you miss me.

-Brotha

She can just return to ET so we can all QQ about how numerous are all the kittening servers Anet want us to fight against (Sorrow’s Furnace was merely a setback), about how mean are the PAXA guys running around and how Mend bunker inside a tower and set over 9000 ACs to meltdown anyone stupid enough to try enter….

But then again… No… Its not worth it…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

Ok here is my theory about Kaineng as a whole.

I believe that Keineng is a manifestation of the tier they came from. I believe that they came from a tier so dependent on zerging to win, that they still have it beaten in their heads the “zerg or lose” mentality.

Not that i’m blaming them, I’ve played many servers and done a lot of roaming and I gotta say, I have never seen a server stick so close to a commanders kitten before. Seriously, it’s impressive that commanders are able to keep their pugs from squirreling off and chasing things. That’s absolutely unheard of here on HoD.

Then I got to thinking. Well of course! Where these guys came from, if you wondered off you got destroyed!

Very impressive zerg tactics as well Kaineng, seriously your zerg fighting is very good. HoD could certainly take a some notes.

I gotta say though, I have also never seen people so hesitant to fight 1 v 1 situations. It’s like they need another green name attacking one person to muster the confidence. I would like to think its because majority of Kaineng is designed for team support situations, but that’s likely not the case.

And then another idea popped into my head, Kaineng isn’t use to being outnumbered. Seeing more red names on the screen than green isn’t something you guys are use to. Atleast not back when you guys had that massive, what was it War Machine? I don’t remember.

That’s probably the biggest difference in mentality it seems between ET and HoD vs Kaineng. HoD and ET are so use to being outnumbered, they’ve adapted.

Very interesting WvW population you have here Kaineng, best players/teamwork i’ve come across thus far is that BMS guild. Your teamwork and coordination along with your individual play is pretty kitten good. Props.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Noobie.1073

To be fair Bllade, I solo roam all the time and the reason why no one wants to or prefers to solo roam is because we’re always out numbered. It may not seem like it to you, but our adaption is opposite of what you just stated. We don’t have as many small man or solo roamers as you’re used to seeing because we’ve been fighting against opponents where a 10-15 man group was considered “small” not to mention seeing 2 or more of these 15 man groups in our BL all day and night makes people wary of whats around the corner. In addition to having these “small” man groups roam and wreak havoc on towers, keeps, and anything they see, we also have to contend with their main zerg which can consist of 40-50 people. You guys are not used to seeing such numbers so running solo is only natural to your servers, for us, seeing you alone only means your teammates are baiting us. Our small groups (usually 4-5 man) are rarely consisted of random PUGs but of individuals who have played alongside each other before so are aware of each other’s playing style to a degree. Guilds like BMS have their coordination and experience from playing on top tier servers and only bring out the best in a group or zerg because they utilize communication.

I do agree with you that most our PUGs try not to stray too far off the commander but that is only because they know that there are benefits to stacking and that they have a higher chance of victory when they fight together. We don’t scatter because a single person will always fall to a group.

You can believe it or not, but this is our T8 WvW population. Most of the big guilds left us and went to higher tier servers so we really don’t have that good of coverage, but because we utilize communication and have commanders who listen to distress calls, it seems like we have better coverage than we actually do. Granted we may still have superior numbers to HoD and ET, I really do not believe that the gap in our WvW population is that big.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

HoD has really only main problem..to many guilds with the letter V in them

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

You don’t get a 150K to 75K to 70K score unless there is a serious population/coverage imbalance.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

Let me clear some things up, Bllade.

Our pugs stick to our commander because we are teaching them better group play. Here on lower servers small groups and roamers may be what you do, but in the higher tiers its not like that. A havoc group consists of probably what your zerg consists of. I’m sure you know this though since you’ve said you’ve played many servers. We don’t know when we will be in higher ranks again and gain numbers again (for higher ranks numbers I mean) but basically we want to be ready. We didn’t lack in roaming, we lacked in group coordination. Therefore this is something we are working on in Kaineng. Like not have 10 of us stray off to chase one person around the map. Being outnumbered and lacking coverage is something we are use to, obviously not so much against you guys, but many others its common for us. We have 3 dedicated WvW guilds with over 30 members on this server. Actually not sure if BMS even has 30 members. Everyone else left Kaineng, because they could not get to T1 from T8 liked they originally came to Kaineng wanting to do. Since they all mass left our server, being outnumbered was something we became accustomed to. We have lots of roamers on this server who love a good 1v1, I’m sorry you have not been able to run into them The people who skip out on a 1v1 may be people who are running to their group and have learned to focus on objective not sit there and 1v1 unless its off hours. Or they are not built for an appropriate 1v1. I know on my staff ele, I avoid 1v1 since I’m purely support built. As again, because group comp and coordination is a big thing Kaineng is currently working on. Yes, we know there are many things we have to work on. If you have been on any server that gained numbers massively and then lost them massively not once but three times you would understand the mentality of wanting to improve the server as a whole with the pugs and the FEW loyal guilds. Sure compared to your numbers we zerg, to others of higher populations we are lacking in numbers. We didn’t choose on this match up and we are not gonna rolls less numbers to make it more fair either. Also this Kaineng your fighting is the T8 population minus some other T8 guilds who left too. We were very accustomed to being outnumbered with our ever lasting matchup with DR and FC. Then being stuck in the higher ranks/tier when everyone left at the same time. Right now Kaineng is more united then ever with the want to improve ourselves in all aspects. I’m sorry your not enjoying yourself with us. We know Kaineng tends to zerg when certain commanders come on, people can’t help their selves but to group on that commander. This is something we are trying to work on, to get more smaller groups running as well. Which is why my guild specifically does not tag up as much as we use to. Perhaps we will run into each other again in a match up, and hopefully Kaineng will be better with this (: At least we are not kitten talking all over the place, like most servers who outnumbers others.

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

I’m not placing blame, it’s just observations.

As far as the population gap goes. Yeah, theres a big one, but who cares that’s gonna happen.

Regardless, great fights thus far, you guys are a sight for sore eyes. I’ve got NSP bleeding out my ears, and you guys put their zerg fighting to shame. I mean seriously, you do. Their organized guilds, not to name any names, don’t even come close to the tactics some of your PUG ZERGS use.

Im serious too, i’m not trying to talk smack.

What I love about you guys is your zerging is actually strategic, I mean it’s actually thought out, planned and executed. NSP throws 40 people through a gate and think very highly of themselves. Not that HoD is excluded from that little equation.

You know what I would love to see? One of your pug zergs wipe out NSP’s guild zergs. I would pay gold and make a glorious video out of some footage of that. Anyways, HoD as a whole could take some serious notes from you guys; but I doubt we’ll ever reach that point. Cheers to an interesting match.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Let me clear some things up, Bllade.

Our pugs stick to our commander because we are teaching them better group play. Here on lower servers small groups and roamers may be what you do, but in the higher tiers its not like that. A havoc group consists of probably what your zerg consists of. I’m sure you know this though since you’ve said you’ve played many servers. We don’t know when we will be in higher ranks again and gain numbers again (for higher ranks numbers I mean) but basically we want to be ready. We didn’t lack in roaming, we lacked in group coordination. Therefore this is something we are working on in Kaineng. Like not have 10 of us stray off to chase one person around the map. Being outnumbered and lacking coverage is something we are use to, obviously not so much against you guys, but many others its common for us. We have 3 dedicated WvW guilds with over 30 members on this server. Actually not sure if BMS even has 30 members. Everyone else left Kaineng, because they could not get to T1 from T8 liked they originally came to Kaineng wanting to do. Since they all mass left our server, being outnumbered was something we became accustomed to. We have lots of roamers on this server who love a good 1v1, I’m sorry you have not been able to run into them The people who skip out on a 1v1 may be people who are running to their group and have learned to focus on objective not sit there and 1v1 unless its off hours. Or they are not built for an appropriate 1v1. I know on my staff ele, I avoid 1v1 since I’m purely support built. As again, because group comp and coordination is a big thing Kaineng is currently working on. Yes, we know there are many things we have to work on. If you have been on any server that gained numbers massively and then lost them massively not once but three times you would understand the mentality of wanting to improve the server as a whole with the pugs and the FEW loyal guilds. Sure compared to your numbers we zerg, to others of higher populations we are lacking in numbers. We didn’t choose on this match up and we are not gonna rolls less numbers to make it more fair either. Also this Kaineng your fighting is the T8 population minus some other T8 guilds who left too. We were very accustomed to being outnumbered with our ever lasting matchup with DR and FC. Then being stuck in the higher ranks/tier when everyone left at the same time. Right now Kaineng is more united then ever with the want to improve ourselves in all aspects. I’m sorry your not enjoying yourself with us. We know Kaineng tends to zerg when certain commanders come on, people can’t help their selves but to group on that commander. This is something we are trying to work on, to get more smaller groups running as well. Which is why my guild specifically does not tag up as much as we use to. Perhaps we will run into each other again in a match up, and hopefully Kaineng will be better with this (: At least we are not kitten talking all over the place, like most servers who outnumbers others.

First of all, holy WoT.

Second of all, this post seems sort of ragey in response to what, mostly, was a compliment. I don’t know if that’s what you intended but that’s how it comes off, a sort of “shut the kitten up you don’t know what you’re talking about” type of tone.

Third of all, if this is your T8 population…Well, it’s less than SF was but it’s more than both FC and ET have. Which means it’s actually pretty impressive as far as lower tiers go.

Fourth, roaming is a huge part of what HoD is used to as well as a huge part of what we do as a server. We get it, for you guys a “roam” group is 15 or whatever, but you’re fighting against a server who sends groups of less than 5 consistently to take camps. You’re talking to a server who has 3-man capped keeps. It’s natural, in light of that, to understand why we feel so outnumbered and, also, why we feel that you have no roam groups. What you consider to be roaming is VASTLY different from what we consider roaming.

Fifth, I don’t want to hear you say jack kitten about being outnumbered. I’ve been on HoD since day one. You know nothing.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

Like Nyx and Shaku said. many of the smaller but dedicated WvW guilds on Kaineng run support/team builds so 1v1 is not something you find from us in the open field. Go to the Windmill sometime in the borderlands and you will usually find some though.

This is the first matchup in.. at 3 months where we were not completely outnumbered. We have had a lot more of the randoms join up this time (as always when you are winning) but the core groups out there… they know how to play better then the current zergs you are facing. Most of the dedicated guilds for WvW are not even tagging up this week on a regular basis.

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: mojohikerdude.3895

mojohikerdude.3895

4vsX in HoD Garrison! Thanks for the run.

let me get this right
1. your are in hods garrison…check
2. your group of 4 is defending…check
3.you die…check
4. but how did one of your group get into hods spawn point? hmmmm?
5. did you just out your spy? and why do you feel you need a spy ur server is ranked 14 against a 21 and 23. I just cant understand. someone once said its serious business defeating the last place teams but come on bragging about it now?

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayw.1045

Jayw.1045

Akira/Hod/Vlk

Sick of this matchup, when the fights are even and fair it’s a blast. When you zerg around with 50 people in the middle of the night and bully 10 people defending a keep. that’s not cool.

Shame on you kain.

Brighter note

BMS, made respect for your tactics and small group efforts

We like to think of bms as the Guardian wars
Where as when we get tired of roaming we decide it’s “Hamma Time”

So the next time you see a stack of vlk tags, KNOW we are hammer training and thing CHOOO CHOOO!

Stop… It’s hammer time.

You know there is ONE thing I’ve enjoyed about this matchup against you guys…. I’ve got the kill the GREATEST player in the world like 20 times a day. I can see why NO ONE follows him when he has his tag up… Yeah you know who, that mouth breathing hater. Ranger loving, best player ever….. Oh god did I just say all that. brb need to wash my mouth out with soap.

Back…

(edited by Jayw.1045)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheSchryvers.6540

TheSchryvers.6540

About a all of the comments for roaming I am kinda known for roaming in my guild as that’s is all I do but in this matchup it is very hard to do just because of population imbalance especially oceanic time . I have gone for over 45 min without finding anyone besides some 5 to 10 man groups most nights . Now 45 min of solo roaming finding only 1 kill vs pvd a few towers and maybe a keep and a few fights and the zerg starts to look quite good . Don’t worry we are out there but with the matchup like it is roaming encounters are few and far between. On another note I did find one of the best mesmers I have seen on reset night running 20.20.30 thanks for the duel it was epic.
P.S if anyone saw a necro fly hacking tonight on kain I have him on vid and will be reporting him when I have it uploaded.
P.SS when we mean our tier 8 population it is the same if not less population than 9 months ago. WvW as a whole has lost population since launch so what tier 8 was then and is now is completely different population wise and should not be compaired against each other .

Mina Angwin – Level 80 Mesmer
" Whats this PVE you speak of "

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayw.1045

Jayw.1045

…. thanks for the 50 man zerg again. Press 1 more.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

You mouthbreathers need to calm down, mkay

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strever.8764

Strever.8764

Everyone should really stop complaining about the 50 man zergs. We see it 80% of our matchup’s however people only bring it up when they lose to it, never if they win. However, if that 50 man zerg is “running around spamming 1” then a dedicated 15-20+ skilled group can wipe them. Yes, I know it’s shocking, but it’s do-able. Just ask that giant ET zerg running around last night how much fun they had at ogrewatch.

Ipsum Elusus [GG] Sourceri – Elementalist – BP Roamer