8/9 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

This needs to be locked already and we aren’t even 12 hours into the match. Week in and out with the same nonsense.

I think JQ/TC/SoR would be a nice fun weekly match up discussion.

Anything with SoR in it will kill the match up discussion. You can thank TW/IRON forum trolls for that one.

Just because you hate SoR doesn’t mean the SoR trolls are the only ones ruining the discussion. There are quite a fair few of BG trolls as well, like seen in the last few pages.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

This needs to be locked already and we aren’t even 12 hours into the match. Week in and out with the same nonsense.

Oh yes, SoR is quite the gathering of classy players indeed. I think TC and JQ might be a bit outnumbered by your forum coverage, though.

You’re adding on to the BG forum coverage together with pot, oxide, Kathy K and Titan. Keep it up.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Dear his Papal Glory, Saint Mancus of the Malhavoc, we have finally returned to our home tier! After the questionable navigation of Captains Kelo of the Lady Seafoam Antonym and Thorich of the Red Seasniffer of the Proletariat extended our mission for 2 extra weeks, we finally happened upon the Jed Quarrian Cruiser, Beep Beep I’m a OIIIIO, captained by the renowned Rear Admiral General Colonel Sanders of the Deadly Frost. Our two Captains were so inept that when approaching the Beep Beep I’m a OIIIIIO, Captain Thorich nearly rammed the cruisers stern but fortunately, due to quick thinking, the Rear Admiral only ended up with a wet bow. Captain Thorich was immediately ordered to paddle home in a lifeboat claiming no home, oh, for about a week.

The welcome home celebration thrown for us was quite spectacular and we handed out many SF HUGS to our friends in SoR and BG, though we should probably offer medical assistance, as we have just come from a week of handing out the same hugs to the primitive tribes of Maguuma and their Maguumy Bears.

I would also like to request a brief respite from returning to my marriage counseling duties as I have found a new love for bringing the word of Jedsus Chris to those who need it most.

-Mons SFShinigami
PRAISE JEDSUS!

Attached:
Background: Captain Thorich on his way home
Foreground Right: Lady Seafoam Antonym
Foreground Left: Beep Beep I’m a OIIIIIO

Attachments:

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Dear his Papal Glory, Saint Mancus of the Malhavoc, we have finally returned to our home tier! After the questionable navigation of Captains Kelo of the Lady Seafoam Antonym and Thorich of the Red Seasniffer of the Proletariat extended our mission for 2 extra weeks, we finally happened upon the Jed Quarrian Cruiser, Beep Beep I’m a OIIIIO, captained by the renowned Rear Admiral General Colonel Sanders of the Deadly Frost. Our two Captains were so inept that when approaching the Beep Beep I’m a OIIIIIO, Captain Thorich nearly rammed the cruisers stern but fortunately, due to quick thinking, the Rear Admiral only ended up with a wet bow. Captain Thorich was immediately ordered to paddle home in a lifeboat claiming no home, oh, for about a week.

The welcome home celebration thrown for us was quite spectacular and we handed out many SF HUGS to our friends in SoR and BG, though we should probably offer medical assistance, as we have just come from a week of handing out the same hugs to the primitive tribes of Maguuma and their Maguumy Bears.

I would also like to request a brief respite from returning to my marriage counseling duties as I have found a new love for bringing the word of Jedsus Chris to those who need it most.

-Mons SFShinigami
PRAISE JEDSUS!

Attached:

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

-Mons SFShinigami
PRAISE JEDSUS!

Attached:

You just read something awesome!

GO TO BREAD SHINI! <3 Missed you!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Well done bg on the win This week

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Dunno, close between JQ and BG.

JQ could probably de-seat BG depending on what Waha does.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Dunno, close between JQ and BG.

JQ could probably de-seat BG depending on what Waha does.

As the Holder of the Missionary Position in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, I feel I should warn you that scary things happen when JQ whips out its Waha.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I think he was referring to SoR’s score.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Oh yes, SoR is quite the gathering of classy players indeed. I think TC and JQ might be a bit outnumbered by your forum coverage, though.

You’re adding on to the BG forum coverage together with pot, oxide, Kathy K and Titan. Keep it up.

You just counted a number that equals TW forum posters alone! gg

You’re one of SoR’s, so what’s your point? We both post here on the forums. Hoorah.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Found some twins in IRON!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bolero Bloodreign.9025

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

The #2 thing is SoR always claim it never plays for points and only for the fights. Okay, if points means nothing to SoR, why not leave your keeps and towers this whole week and let BG and JQ occupy it.

C’mon. Let’s see how well SoR can back up it’s words. Leave your keeps and towers alone for just one week. That’s all, just one week and take the #3 spot while JQ is in this matchup. Let’s see how much you’re willing to let JQ and us ( the two servers SoR hates the most) end the week ahead of you?

Are you kidding me?! What are we gonna do for the next week when you dont come out of your towers and just stand there and laugh when you outnumber us 2-1 with half a dozen arrow carts to back you up?!

I know take the tower, move onto the next one; like we usually do cos we almost always have to bring to fight to you

Well, you guys are always talking about being in training. So, go train for the week.

Or!!!

Also, if you noticed, I did say, SoR why don’t you leave your keeps and towers. I never said anything about supply camps. It’s because I hear many times about SoR wanting to fight instead of chasing points.

What you can do is let us have all your camps, keeps and towers in SoRBL except north camp. We can have a massive powwow (not sure if spelled correctly) there and fight it out. You have the advantage since your waypoint is closeby and SoR can easily run back if anyone dies. We’ll have to run the entire map just to reacj north camp.

You can do the same and let JQ have all your camps in EB and have a powwow at your border.

You get what you been asking for and wanted. Really nice big fights for SoR against both JQ and BG without playing for points.

Whats In Your Cereal [NUTS] ~ Blackgate ~
Guardian: Sierra Everheart ~ Ranger: Tinker Bell Cuddles ~ Engineer: Destiny Reign

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Stealthy and his new gear! So adorable! <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

The #2 thing is SoR always claim it never plays for points and only for the fights. Okay, if points means nothing to SoR, why not leave your keeps and towers this whole week and let BG and JQ occupy it.

C’mon. Let’s see how well SoR can back up it’s words. Leave your keeps and towers alone for just one week. That’s all, just one week and take the #3 spot while JQ is in this matchup. Let’s see how much you’re willing to let JQ and us ( the two servers SoR hates the most) end the week ahead of you?

Are you kidding me?! What are we gonna do for the next week when you dont come out of your towers and just stand there and laugh when you outnumber us 2-1 with half a dozen arrow carts to back you up?!

I know take the tower, move onto the next one; like we usually do cos we almost always have to bring to fight to you

Well, you guys are always talking about being in training. So, go train for the week.

Or!!!

Also, if you noticed, I did say, SoR why don’t you leave your keeps and towers. I never said anything about supply camps. It’s because I hear many times about SoR wanting to fight instead of chasing points.

What you can do is let us have all your camps, keeps and towers in SoRBL except north camp. We can have a massive powwow (not sure if spelled correctly) there and fight it out. You have the advantage since your waypoint is closeby and SoR can easily run back if anyone dies. We’ll have to run the entire map just to reacj north camp.

You can do the same and let JQ have all your camps in EB and have a powwow at your border.

You get what you been asking for and wanted. Really nice big fights for SoR against both JQ and BG without playing for points.

haha good one!

Posting history, <30 days, nuff said

in Match-ups

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

I really hate these forums and avoid to post and read here at all times but theres an itch i just need to scratch

I just want to say how happy I am to see JQ back in our disfunctional family

The three beasts always give rewarding and frustrating matches however its always a challenge and a pleasure to have it as no other matchups are as close as the ones we have (Ive been around, EU included)

BG has been winning latley, but we are only at our best when we are fighting to win and under the pressure and hopefully that will return

SoR please dont give up on us!. Its only great when the 3 servers are fighting for 1st place as hard as they can. A 3 horse race is always more interesting than a 2 horse

I also just want to say what a pleasure its been to be a blackgate warrior over the last couple of month. The stuff we are doing now is really coordinated – its been a great community to be among

I leave you all with a little quote someone said once which sums up the 3 servers quite nicely as the winners (BG/SoR and once upon a time JQ) change every couple of weeks/months as the servers bring a different game over time.

“The best always strive to be better”

P.S: I <3 Cuddlestrike “Bringing the love since launch”

[MERC] Gallimar

(edited by Webley.1295)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Anything with SoR in it will kill the match up discussion. You can thank TW/IRON forum trolls for that one.

If you spot any IRON trolls in here, whisper me in game and I will sort them out.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinoa.8915

Rinoa.8915

Nice to be playing against you guys again over at BG & SoR. We’ve missed the chaos. Good luck to everyone and most importantly, have fun!

Why hello there, Raw!

GvG

• Glad to see JQ around again!
  • [ESOL] – Is looking to fight JQ guilds for a 10v10|15v15 !
  • Msg/mal me if interested! ( 5pm server sat/sunday)
Rinoa
Elementalist of [MYTH]
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

I wish all parties involved this week the best of luck and I hope we all have some epic battles and fun. Again, my best to all parties involved in this week’s match-up.

in Match-ups

Webley.1295

Score Update!

Cuddles can I be in your next Screenshot please?

[MERC] Gallimar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

I’m bored of BG already

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

Score Update!

[MERC] Gallimar

no gallimar cuddles all mine.

ign: Stealthzor

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

I’m bored of BG already

the week only started and i hate u guys for killing me in eb and then jump on me. you guys got my new Armour dirty already.

ign: Stealthzor

in Match-ups

Posted by: mikal.9502

mikal.9502

The score is no surprise as SOR doesn’t even try to win anymore. That is not to take away what BG and JQ are doing. SOR two biggest guilds don’t even try to win. They 1) Run around doing a Karma train not defending anything.
2) Try to setup Guild vs. Guild matches while we lose everything.

One of the commanders even said the other day, I don’t care about the score, I am here for the fights. Enjoy your fights in T2 .

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spartyr.6795

Spartyr.6795

Just because you hate SoR doesn’t mean the SoR trolls are the only ones ruining the discussion. There are quite a fair few of BG trolls as well, like seen in the last few pages.

First off I don’t “hate” anyone on SoR or on this game.

The is just an observation that I’ve noticed the passed few weeks of being active on here. Sure there are a few BG trolls, but SoR takes gold when it comes to these official forums.

I would re-read these last three pages. BG isn’t a server it’s a cesspool.

Spartyr – Norn Thief
[GSCH] Gaiscioch Gaming Community

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

[MERC] Gallimar

Stealthy don’t lie!

And Gallimar! You shoulda grabbed me in bg bl before you logged out. I really hope you know I’m Silver… otherwise this is awkward… :P

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Ooh yes, SoR plays only for the fights and not PPT, then why ask for a matchup you will undoubtedly win? JQ and TC won’t be able to put up half the fight BG puts up

Reading fail there? Try again.

I clearly said discussion.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

I’m bored of BG already

So true, Blobs or sits in towers, u are becoming more boring every week. BG the new VIZ!

in Match-ups

Posted by: BloodRavenz.6084

BloodRavenz.6084

AND LET THE TROLLING COMMENCE!

Also! Score Update! I would have gotten Shini in it too.. but… WHY YOU ON DIFFERENT MAP!?

<3 Iron

I swore this Asura from MERC i ran into on Blue map was you until Shini gave us an update on your location lol

We almost let him get away too

Ravanaz
Strike Force – JQ

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

I’m bored of BG already

And it only took a few months.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Webley.1295

Score Update!

[MERC] Gallimar

Stealthy don’t lie!

And Gallimar! You shoulda grabbed me in bg bl before you logged out. I really hope you know I’m Silver… otherwise this is awkward… :P

I did know it was you, i just didnt think about being in your SS until i saw this thread!!!

in Match-ups

Webley.1295

I’m bored of BG already

And it only took a few months.

These are the types of comments people say when they give up. Im pretty sure BG said it about SoR a few times to when they were bringing in the gold medals

The game is frustrating as it is rewarding. constant beats is a test of heart

Stay strong <3

[MERC] Gallimar

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I barely even post in these threads anymore. Your enemies list is weird.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

I’m pretty sure Kathy K was banned.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

I’m pretty sure Kathy K was banned.

From the forums?

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

AND LET THE TROLLING COMMENCE!

Also! Score Update! I would have gotten Shini in it too.. but… WHY YOU ON DIFFERENT MAP!?

<3 Iron

I swore this Asura from MERC i ran into on Blue map was you until Shini gave us an update on your location lol

We almost let him get away too

WHO WAS IT! I shall beat the merc up! How dare I have a look alike! That monster!

and shini! <3 That guy and his posts!

PRAISE JEDSUS!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Good to be back in a tight match up. Good luck to all three this week.

Not sure why those folks from DB decided to wander in here, their thread is thataway. Unless of course they are recent trasnfers to BG that have not changed their tags

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bammit.4796

Bammit.4796

Good to be with BG and SOR again.

Best…fights…ever.

And Cuddle’s updates aren’t bad either >.<

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Good to be with BG and SOR again.

Best…fights…ever.

And Cuddle’s updates aren’t bad either >.<

<3

Score Update!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

On a serious note, what happened to SoR? Last week at this time they were leading( I think, or was it week before last?).

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

-Mons SFShinigami
PRAISE JEDSUS!

Attached:

Oh I’ve been waiting for this post.

Also Cuddles I could never catch you onliiiine

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

On a serious note, what happened to SoR? Last week at this time they were leading( I think, or was it week before last?).

SOR seldom leads on the weekend but people simply aren’t playing.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

-Mons SFShinigami
PRAISE JEDSUS!

Attached:

Oh I’ve been waiting for this post.

Also Cuddles I could never catch you onliiiine

I’m aussie. Might be why! Hard to run into some time zones…

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

One of the commanders even said the other day, I don’t care about the score, I am here for the fights. Enjoy your fights in T2 .

Ooo, maybe SoR’s plan is to drop in ranks until they can pair up with Maguuma and have a giant GvG fest together and have a first ever double-zero WvW score!

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mystery.7392

Mystery.7392

Seriously… 50+ BG always running away from Langor when they see us.

It’s so pathetic.

Aloha Luana – The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!

in Match-ups

Posted by: XcmGT.3847

XcmGT.3847

Why is it every time SoR is losing they use the following excuses:
1. 2v1
2. Burn out
3. Waha the hero of JQ is too good
4. Sfeee the other hero of JQ is too good
5. we are stronger during the weekdays
6. OMG BG and JQ have a 50+ zerg

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

I feel sorry for these that transfer over SoR to wvw because they don’t find backbones of a real wvw server goal from any of their residents guilds. When you post a recruitment thread don’t forget to tell newcomers to SoR that they will fight alone for the week match victory…

in Match-ups

Posted by: KayOz.3750

KayOz.3750

1. 2v1
2. Burn out

1. is a fact.

Millershund!

in Match-ups

Posted by: XcmGT.3847

XcmGT.3847

1. 2v1
2. Burn out

1. is a fact.

See I rest my case…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

I feel sorry for these that transfer over SoR to wvw because they don’t find backbones of a real wvw server goal from any of their residents guilds. When you post a recruitment thread don’t forget to tell newcomers to SoR that they will fight alone for the week match victory…

I feel sorry for BG players, the people playing in EB atm running with the main CA force. Is it teir server goal to run from SoR every time they show up? I mean you are in WvW to fight other players, but kitten you guys get scared fast.
Titan is that why you went to BG, you like to run rather than fight?, did you put that in your app when you bandwagoned to BG?

Also paying for pics of CA actually standing and fighting!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

I feel sorry for BG players, the people playing in EB atm running with the main CA force. Is it teir server goal to run from SoR every time they show up? I mean you are in WvW to fight other players, but kitten you guys get scared fast.
Titan is that why you went to BG, you like to run rather than fight?, did you put that in your app when you bandwagoned to BG?

Also paying for pics of CA actually standing and fighting!

if u guys are so good , nobody can match u then ….. what’s holding u from ticking 600+ ?

Blackgate