8/9 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Blah, blah, and blah.

Opps, my bad, we just looking for fights this week, while practicing, as well, Starscream.
Besides, overtime has been cancelled for the long haul too. Dern. /salute.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cosmic.2150

Cosmic.2150

Good to see JQ not having any problem fielding their numbers tonight.

Attachments:

The Whitepuffs – SoR [HL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

Sick fights in JQBL last night (Oceanic) [NOC] had a blast!
Where are GGYY from? Look forward to butting heads again

Also welcome back to ‘the matchup’ JQ, keep bringing the noise, it’s been a ton of fun so far this week.

I think they from asia. (china, hongkong)

I always feel weird when I saw this tag.
Because in Hokkien, GGYY is dirty swearing lol

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Hey Noodles…

Please keep it classy, you had guys from your guild on each border on our server.

He’s on BG, what do you expect.

in Match-ups

Posted by: XcmGT.3847

XcmGT.3847

Where are you BG?? 50 tick during NA primetime….you must have a wet noodle problem.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

Hey Noodles and ESOL,

Please keep it classy, you had people of your guild on each of our maps.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

The sanctum of jade server is really doing well this match up they might even beat blackgate.

Attachments:

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

in Match-ups

XcmGT.3847

The sanctum of jade server is really doing well this match up they might even beat blackgate.

Oh so you are going for the 2v1 excuse, never heard that before…

in Match-ups

Posted by: NeGGY.4127

NeGGY.4127

T.T

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

gasp, i’ve been completely drawn away from WvW – oh, the PvE glory DDDDX
sounds like good fights all around, everyone!

and uuuuuuuuber late, but welcome back JQ u guys came back strong it seems!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Oh there is a natural 2v1 going on. I wouldn’t call this a bad thing seeing as how I’m enjoying seeing JQ manage what they’re doing- even in NA. By natural 2v1, I mean that we have 2 servers here who need to beat BG. SoR because they are SoR and JQ because they desire 1st and they are rejuvenated from their lower tier journey. Why would you not focus on Blackgate if you were either enemy server?

Not to mention that SoR really seems to be pushing out the forces this week. Training must be over, I suppose. Maybe our server will make a harder push tomorrow.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

The highlight of HzH’s night, we had a blast facing RISE, HL, Hel, and ESOL. Keep the good fights coming and enjoy!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Curtis.1562

Curtis.1562

The highlight of HzH’s night, we had a blast facing RISE, HL, Hel, and ESOL. Keep the good fights coming and enjoy!

One of the best WvW videos ever made.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiak.3281

Kodiak.3281

Haha you’re so ridiculous. You can try to pretend there’s no 2v1 going on but when both other servers are literally standing next to each other it becomes less of an excuse and more of just a fact.

That’s fine though. The same thing happens every time JQQ comes back up to T1 from being punked down to T2. They come up, fired up, focus on BG with SOR for a few weeks and BG drops in rankings. Eventually JQQ grows a pair and attacks SOR only to tumble ever downward back into T2 because without the SOR team up they can’t hack it in T1. This has gone on forever now and has been happening as long as the Henge of Denravi days.

Say what you will about TC and DB, at least they played to win.

Kodiak X – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Sick fights in JQBL last night (Oceanic) [NOC] had a blast!
Where are GGYY from? Look forward to butting heads again

Also welcome back to ‘the matchup’ JQ, keep bringing the noise, it’s been a ton of fun so far this week.

I think they from asia. (china, hongkong)

I always feel weird when I saw this tag.
Because in Hokkien, GGYY is dirty swearing lol

TY and good to know hah!

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Just a Short video from tonight. It’s been fun!

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Haha you’re so ridiculous. You can try to pretend there’s no 2v1 going on but when both other servers are literally standing next to each other it becomes less of an excuse and more of just a fact.

That’s fine though. The same thing happens every time JQQ comes back up to T1 from being punked down to T2. They come up, fired up, focus on BG with SOR for a few weeks and BG drops in rankings. Eventually JQQ grows a pair and attacks SOR only to tumble ever downward back into T2 because without the SOR team up they can’t hack it in T1. This has gone on forever now and has been happening as long as the Henge of Denravi days.

Your post is quite confusing I’m a little lost as to what you are referring to. Sound’s like your a bit angry though. It’s not hard to understand why we are pushing BG. Their stuff is paper everything SoR has is tier 3 and has a bajillion people hiding in it.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

XcmGT.3847

How long until noodles leaves BG? You seem to be in the know…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinoa.8915

Rinoa.8915

This match-up has been super fun. Everyone has come out to play and you can find a fight wherever you go! The thing that always continues to impress me about JQ is the cohesion between guilds as well as the constant coordination. It’s great to see our server community stronger than ever and I hope we can continue watching it grow.

Thanks for the good fight Noodles! EMP vs. ESOL

Best of luck to all and see you on the field.

Rinoa
Elementalist of [MYTH]
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Your post is quite confusing I’m a little lost as to what you are referring to. Sound’s like your a bit angry though. It’s not hard to understand why we are pushing BG. Their stuff is paper everything SoR has is tier 3 and has a bajillion people hiding in it.

Yup.

I see you broke bay, upgrade it and hold onto it!

My comment would be, watch out for SoR EU/EST NA, gunna bite you guys if you allow them to have 300 ppt during SEA, just a bit of advice.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Yup.

I see you broke bay, upgrade it and hold onto it!

My comment would be, watch out for SoR EU/EST NA, gunna bite you guys if you allow them to have 300 ppt during SEA, just a bit of advice.

I don’t play during those timezones but I assume Waha and company know what they are doing during those timezones

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Rofl. This is basically the story of the night, pretty much. Makes me want to try something new for a change… like maybe some kind of odd sport.

Or maybe not.

Attachments:

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Rhaegus.8924

I’d like to thank [HL], [HEL] and [UL] for the good fights we had on JQBL.

cheers!

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

It’s not hard to understand why we are pushing BG. Their stuff is paper everything SoR has is tier 3 and has a bajillion people hiding in it.

Haha, aint that the truth. Yesterday I saw JQ hitting SoR’s spawn tower on BG (NA time), but you guys pulled SoR’s gigantic zerg back down to you. I was rooting for you, but definitely knew how you felt seeing their numbers.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Out of pure curiosity since I like to keep up with these things, what guilds joined JQ while you were out of “tier 1” and from what servers? Definitely want to know!

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Rhaegus.8924

Out of pure curiosity since I like to keep up with these things, what guilds joined JQ while you were out of “tier 1” and from what servers? Definitely want to know!

Since our last confrontation we lost [ACO] and [WARD] to SoR,
and we gained Zombieland[WvW]

That’s about it, the rest are still the same old guilds you’re facing.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Suuuure [WvW] is a new guild. :P

Anyway, a couple JQ mentioned new guilds (particularly NA timezone) joined. Just wanted a name or two, but I guess trolling is a good enough answer.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Rhaegus.8924

Anyway, a couple JQ mentioned new guilds (particularly NA timezone) joined. Just wanted a name or two, but I guess trolling is a good enough answer.

I don’t get it?
[WvW] joined our ranks during the FA/Mag/JQ matchup.

You’re not thinking of [VwV] are you?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

He wasn’t trolling, we gained Zombieland from GoM (you can look them up, they actually exist xD) but we did lose two decent sized, fairly “hardcore” guilds in WARD and ACO. so in the end, our overall WvW population is virtually unchanged.

I’m really not sure what’s up with BG this week. I’m sure that the being focused fairly heavily by both servers in several time zones is not helping, but the BG i know would never drop down to 50 PPT during NA prime regardless. I’ve heard rumours of some internal drama, I don’t really want to know what’s going on, that’s for you guys to sort out, but I certainly hope things go back to normal soon.

[IX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

That was actually a legitimate statement… we only gained Zombie Land [WvW] since out last matchup.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

This match-up has been super fun. Everyone has come out to play and you can find a fight wherever you go! The thing that always continues to impress me about JQ is the cohesion between guilds as well as the constant coordination. It’s great to see our server community stronger than ever and I hope we can continue watching it grow.

Who won?

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

Who won?

From what I saw EMP.

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Who won?

From what I saw EMP.

Wish I coulda been there. I never miss these GvGs :/

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

Who won?

From what I saw EMP.

Wish I coulda been there. I never miss these GvGs :/

Maybe some miss communication. It was just open field fights no actual GvG.

EDIT* Unless I even missed something but I just saw normal WvW fights but just guilds no militia with either.

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

He wasn’t trolling, we gained Zombieland from GoM (you can look them up, they actually exist xD) but we did lose two decent sized, fairly “hardcore” guilds in WARD and ACO. so in the end, our overall WvW population is virtually unchanged.

I’m really not sure what’s up with BG this week. I’m sure that the being focused fairly heavily by both servers in several time zones is not helping, but the BG i know would never drop down to 50 PPT during NA prime regardless. I’ve heard rumours of some internal drama, I don’t really want to know what’s going on, that’s for you guys to sort out, but I certainly hope things go back to normal soon.

This is Blackgates training week.

sorry but no, this is us, Blackgate getting our kitten handed to us week, LOL, JQ sure is bloodthirsty, but it is still to early in the week. good fights on all sides.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

(edited by Zeke Azul Falcon.5176)

in Match-ups

Rhaegus.8924

Jet: [HL] leader just logged off after that!

-classic

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

I been watching JQ recruitment since the took a break from us, and they r correct the only large guild to join them has been the one they mentioned. They have however gotten alot of single player transfers/small groups, from wut i havd been seeing in threads.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

That was actually a legitimate statement… we only gained Zombie Land [WvW] since out last matchup.

Yeah, Rhaegus was right. I confused [WvW] for the [VwV] guild.

As for whoever just mentioned not knowing what’s going on with Blackgate, it definitely has to do with our things getting upgraded by the enemy, waypointed, and defended by queue-sized forces. We shouldn’t have lost them in the first place, but yeah. Morale is down and we obviously don’t have our usual numbers. The internal drama comment is not true.

No “breaks” have been officially announced, but I think a lot of people are taking one anyway.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

@Polimassa

Naw, no drama at all don’t even try to start them rumours up.

What you saw on Sunday night flowing onto Monday morning/night is 6 weeks of winning vs 3 weeks of pvdoor morale raising vs 3 weeks of being smashed.

BG is fatigued + new PvE event a lot of guilds/players are probably still farming Cursed shore / frostgorge. I expect this will turn around eventually but either way, WvW is won by morale not numbers, as much as people would have you believe (at least T1 is anyway).

Good luck JQ

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Sunday to Tuesday has been pretty weak for us lately. No internal issues that I’m aware of. Just people not showing up. Worn out, farming champs, new content… Who knows. No biggy though. The cycle is always turning.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Norr.7680

Norr.7680

Gotta take a break once in awhile when everyone guns for you (Not a complaint, cause its fun =) However sometimes a break to PVE stuff is needed IMO, way I see it anyway

BeastGate Traveler – New Guy in KnT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

-classic

my sexy veil. and EW lag

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Thanks for the fun fights in EB tonight from [SG]!

We legitimately tried to 2v1 SoR when we got on the map, but after growing tired of RISE and ESOL trying to play in our backfield, we just decided to kick BG off the map for four hours.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

Thx for the great fights so far JQ and SoR, nice to see a close matchup

cant wait to see what the rest of the match brings

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cosmic.2150

Cosmic.2150

-classic

You guys were rolling everywhere 65 deep (confirmed by your commander). You really expected the 20-25 of us to stick around and get rolled over more?

I’m sure you had fun blobbing us down, though, carry on.

The Whitepuffs – SoR [HL]

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

i wonder if the guild MERC is going to desert Blackgate the same way they deserted Sea of Sorrows when their server started to struggle a little bit in WvW

Nice try, but Blackgate has been in worse state than this. MERC has become part of the core members of the Blackgate community and leadership.

Don’t get excited.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

-classic

You guys were rolling everywhere 65 deep (confirmed by your commander). You really expected the 20-25 of us to stick around and get rolled over more?

Was just a little bit of fun, also we maxed out at 50 while merged with EMP. Either way good fights I told your leader mad props to coming to JQBL for a challenge. I love fighting HL and we look foward to fighting you guys on Thursday!

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

-classic

You weren’t the only one getting blobbed down today and JQ wasn’t the only one doing it!

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Vash,

I’ll be honest with you, I do wish the trolls or naysayers would keep the opinions to themselves.

Also, the Cursed Shore champ farms are crazy now, I think all 3 servers have lost PvX folks to the 10-20g/hr loot runs. However I wouldn’t blame them, WvW is for masochists. With the upgrades, siege, etc I think we lose more money in the long run.

FW

i wonder if the guild MERC is going to desert Blackgate the same way they deserted Sea of Sorrows when their server started to struggle a little bit in WvW

Nice try, but Blackgate has been in worse state than this. MERC has become part of the core members of the Blackgate community and leadership.

Don’t get excited.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Blah, blah, and blah.

Opps, my bad, we just looking for fights this week, while practicing, as well, Starscream.
Besides, overtime has been cancelled for the long haul too. Dern. /salute.

Haha so I asked you a serious question, and the best you can come up with is yet another poor attempt at sarcasm because you dont have a real answer to give. Thats fine, go and lick your wounds and come back when you are ready.

@Vash That gif was comedy gold xD cant stop laughing when i watch it lol.

(edited by Starscream.7803)