this

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

8/9 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Decklan.7540

Decklan.7540

This has been a very strange week for JQ.
I have no clue what is going on.
BTW smokee, an engineer in your guild pretty much convinced me to go runes of perplexity after he rolled me numerous times in a row.
I did and man, these runes kick some serious….
Until they get nerfed, which please dear god no.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.5024

Chris.5024

We are hosting a 3v3 tournament this Saturday and Sunday (August 17-18) which is open to all participants. It is a 3v3 deathmatch-style bracket tournament in a spvp custom arena. It is hosted during NA prime time but open to all.

Prizes are as follows:
1st: 45 gold
2nd: 30 gold
3rd: 15 gold

The event will be streamed on twitch with giveaways for the viewers. There will participants from all servers so don’t miss your chance to prove your guild/team is the best in guild wars 2! We will also have a consolation bracket so if you get knocked out early you still have a chance to battle your way back in.

Click here for more information: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/events/BT-3v3-Deathmatch-Tournament-Aug-17-18/first#post2581122

Malose
Black Talons Gaming [BT]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

The answer is yes on all 3 counts. My main playtime is oceanic which overlaps with sea, but I regularly play through sea timezone. As someone who has played for all 3 servers, Ive seen all 3 tick for over 400ppt for hours on end (the whole timezone). The full week I played for SOR we were ticking high 400s. But there is one major difference I have found with SOR’s sea coverage from that of JQ’s and BG’s and that is that the SOR population on this timezone is fickle. The big difference is essentially that JQ has WAHA and FOO and BG has MERC which does a lot of overtime and number of ~25-30 SEA guilds. Essentially I would argue that SOR has more players during this timezone but less organization, structure and consistency.

I call this my SOR SEA bigfoot theory; SOR has a huge SEA player base but you can’t see them because they only come out when you are offline.

In my first attempt to discover these mysterious creatures I scanned SOR ppt income graphs, trying to predict when they would appear so I could get a screenshot of them. Unfortunately I found no evidence and have come to the conclusion they do not count towards ppt.

Discouraged but not defeated I started monitoring our undermanned buff, constantly porting between BLs but the buff was omnipresent three quarters of the time. I did this for what seems like an eternity and it was very boring.

Hanging around alone at the pk I became very lonely and I would obsessively discuss my theory with any SOR SEA player I would come in contact with. I’m embarrassed to admit that during one long stretch of no contact I had a long conversation with what I now believe was a volleyball.

To make matters worst, often when I was lucky enough to make contact with another SOR player they did not speak english and my attempts to communicate my mission did not seem to be very effective. Obviously something was lost in translation as Asian players started pointing and laughing at me whenever our paths would cross.

While I have yet to find any clear evidence to support my theory I have received a few screenshots from anonymous sources but the pictures seem out of focus as the figures are very blurry. While the quality prevents me from using these pictures as evidence they have given me hope, my search continues.

The truth is out there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

It will get lost in this arguement no doubt. But I just want to say thanks to the JQ players taking part in the RATS event on SoR borderland.

Though KISS were only running 8-10 people it was great fun fighting you guys (with TW pushing different flank that we just took unorganised advantage off). I think that is the most fun I have had in WvW for a couple of weeks. Was entertaining all round.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

Do you have any one that show SoR against BG withouth JQ?

tbh all a 1v1 shows is a servers holes in coverage

BG has the upper hand in SEA compared to SOR , SO they can tick high in that time and then push from there into EU like BG does

now BG vs JQ

BG and JQ sea both very strong, BUT BG has the advantage durinng EU compared to JQ

now for BG/JQ/SOR

BG sea gets matched by JQ, and BG eu gets matched by SOR’s eu. So as u can see the 3 way of JQ BG SOR is the closest thing to even as it can get

in wvw coverage wins, and in 1v1 coverage becomes an even bigger advantage

SoR has the upper in EU and NA EST, we don’t have the upper in SEA. SoR has a huge SEA population and can compete but JQ demoralized your SEA to the point of no return.

BG’s strongest time has always been NA PST & Oceanic, and even then it’s an uphill battle.

im srry but u gotta be kidding me

BG has the largest sea POP of all servers, followed by JQ who is followed then by SOR the list goes on from there.

and i agree SOR has an advantage during late eu and na est. BG’s eu gets a big hand for ur sea.

SO again like i said BG and SOR counter eachother in the EU, JQ counters BG in SEA, and all three counter eachother in NA and Oceanic since most r NA or early SEA get on for that timeslot

plzz stop trying to make it look like BG is some weak underdog server, when u have prob the best coverage of all as it shows from when its BG vs SOR or BG vs JQ

Now in terms of coverage wars it goes in ranking BG then SOR then JQ and down. But u have to count in morale boosts, like JQ is having and it shows they r playing amazing.

and SOR’s sea coverage is far from demoralized its the same it always has been minus a few here and there aka fairweathers or ppl who got sick of the game and quit

Lol BG’s SEA isn’t even close to being as big as JQ’s and quit acting like SoR’s SEA is tiny.

compared to BG’s and JQ’s it is smaller, its not tinny i think SOR has the 3rd largest sea

and BG’s sea is bigger then JQ’s just look at the last time u guys faced eachother 1v1 or the last few weeks BG/SOR/JQ matches

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

Btw Vash, just now..

We dont blob

But whats up with the tag? That’s gotta be some random PvE commander scrub who accidently ran through the wrong asura gate right?

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

For those that have played T1 matchups for greater > 1 month are are partaking in the SEA coverage discussions, just answer these simple questions…

Has SOR SEA ever ticked 350 – 400 ppt for hours on end? Nope

Has JQ SEA ever ticked 350 – 400 ppt for hours on end? Yep

Has BG SEA ever ticked 350-400 ppt for hours on end? Yep

Thus ends all future discussions of SEA coverage…carry on

The answer is yes on all 3 counts. My main playtime is oceanic which overlaps with sea, but I regularly play through sea timezone. As someone who has played for all 3 servers, Ive seen all 3 tick for over 400ppt for hours on end (the whole timezone). The full week I played for SOR we were ticking high 400s. But there is one major difference I have found with SOR’s sea coverage from that of JQ’s and BG’s and that is that the SOR population on this timezone is fickle. The big difference is essentially that JQ has WAHA and FOO and BG has MERC which does a lot of overtime and number of ~25-30 SEA guilds. Essentially I would argue that SOR has more players during this timezone but less organization, structure and consistency.

25-30 SEA guilds? What?

I mean guilds that run 25-30 players on a full rollout, not as in 25-30 guilds lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dog.1472

Dog.1472

CATS is cute and all, but if you guys are going to try making an alt guild you need to actually commit to it and play the proper race.

You don’t see any bookahs in RATS, or you shouldn’t anyway.

“Please, you can look down on people without having to be physically above them.
As an asura, I do this all the time.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

BG has the upper hand in SEA compared to SOR , SO they can tick high in that time and then push from there into EU like BG does

now BG vs JQ

BG and JQ sea both very strong, BUT BG has the advantage durinng EU compared to JQ

now for BG/JQ/SOR

BG sea gets matched by JQ, and BG eu gets matched by SOR’s eu. So as u can see the 3 way of JQ BG SOR is the closest thing to even as it can get

SoR has the upper in EU and NA EST, we don’t have the upper in SEA. SoR has a huge SEA population and can compete but JQ demoralized your SEA to the point of no return.

BG’s strongest time has always been NA PST & Oceanic, and even then it’s an uphill battle.

BG has the largest sea POP of all servers, followed by JQ who is followed then by SOR the list goes on from there.

and i agree SOR has an advantage during late eu and na est. BG’s eu gets a big hand for ur sea.

SO again like i said BG and SOR counter eachother in the EU, JQ counters BG in SEA, and all three counter eachother in NA and Oceanic since most r NA or early SEA get on for that timeslot

plzz stop trying to make it look like BG is some weak underdog server, when u have prob the best coverage of all as it shows from when its BG vs SOR or BG vs JQ

Now in terms of coverage wars it goes in ranking BG then SOR then JQ and down. But u have to count in morale boosts, like JQ is having and it shows they r playing amazing.

and SOR’s sea coverage is far from demoralized its the same it always has been minus a few here and there aka fairweathers or ppl who got sick of the game and quit

Lol BG’s SEA isn’t even close to being as big as JQ’s and quit acting like SoR’s SEA is tiny.

compared to BG’s and JQ’s it is smaller, its not tinny i think SOR has the 3rd largest sea

and BG’s sea is bigger then JQ’s just look at the last time u guys faced eachother 1v1 or the last few weeks BG/SOR/JQ matches

SoR actually has more SEA than JQ. ATM just gets tons of PuG followers.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

some fun fights tonighttttt

Attachments:

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

now BG vs JQ

now for BG/JQ/SOR

LMAO, as a person who stays up for SEA almost every day I can tell you that is complete bs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

now BG vs JQ

now for BG/JQ/SOR

Uhhhhhhh……so PuGs don’t count in a server’s population now. Since when did this rule go into effect?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

Had a lot of fun in JQ and EB tonight. Thanks for the fights everyone.

Pretty amused by FEAR’s way of thinking though… Apparently we were blobbing and they were wiping everything and farming BT/HB/RISE with their OP 20 man group with no pugs. Oh, and on top of that, they were DEFINITELY tagless.

http://i43.tinypic.com/av0xtf.jpg

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Kreamciqul.4617)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

I can tell you this, if SoR and BG 2v1’d JQ during SEA you would see the same result as we’re seeing this week, happens to all of us.

JQ SEA is not as big as people believe, JQ gets away with a lot through the BG / SoR hatred and the fact all JQ flock behind Waha and it is a map zerg no matter the time Waha could command a map queue through EU into EST NA if he chose to. All our SEA’s are the relatively the same size you delude yourselves into thinking they aren’t.

NYS, SAHP, SONG, GC, HiRE, OCX, IRON, XPK

ATM, Ge, GGYY, FOO,

MERC, ND, TKG, WM, CA, Thai, XF, NOC

I’m sure this is in incomplete list, but I’m going off the “Appears in WvW more than once a week”

If you ran through the numbers on any given night one can queue more maps than the other. From what I’ve seen the only map BG has been capable of a queue on all week has been the map with the MERC float in it.

NYS, MERC, ATM et al are big guilds capable of fielding big numbers but all it takes is a 2v1 during SEA to make it all come crumbling down, this isn’t because numbers but because these 3 guilds are incredibly skilled and the numbers issue comes into play because sure you can wipe one of them, but you cannot wipe them both effectively in order to defend your objective, you engage NYS outside Woodhaven, ATM is already hitting garrison or Cragtop, the same would happen on any BL.

I note; notice nights if MERC, ATM or NYS don’t show up (very rare) which ever of these 3 doesn’t turn up the respective server usually gets rolled.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

I can tell you this, if SoR and BG 2v1’d JQ during SEA you would see the same result as we’re seeing this week, happens to all of us.

JQ SEA is not as big as people believe, JQ gets away with a lot through the BG / SoR hatred and the fact all JQ flock behind Waha and it is a map zerg no matter the time Waha could command a map queue through EU into EST NA if he chose to. All our SEA’s are the relatively the same size you delude yourselves into thinking they aren’t.

ATM, Ge, GGYY, FOO,

I’m sure this is in incomplete list, but I’m going off the “Appears in WvW more than once a week”

If you ran through the numbers on any given night one can queue more maps than the other. From what I’ve seen the only map BG has been capable of a queue on all week has been the map with the MERC float in it.

NYS, MERC, ATM et al are big guilds capable of fielding big numbers but all it takes is a 2v1 during SEA to make it all come crumbling down, this isn’t because numbers but because these 3 guilds are incredibly skilled and the numbers issue comes into play because sure you can wipe one of them, but you cannot wipe them both effectively in order to defend your objective, you engage NYS outside Woodhaven, ATM is already hitting garrison or Cragtop, the same would happen on any BL.

I note; notice nights if MERC, ATM or NYS don’t show up (very rare) which ever of these 3 doesn’t turn up the respective server usually gets rolled.

Most of SoR’s SEA will play 3-4 hours and half the list is of 20 mans. BG and even JQ’s SEA are all larger guilds that put out at least 40ppl and play at least 6-8 hours with MERC playing 12-15 hours. The point you are trying to make is invalid.

And you left MEOW off your list of BG.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

now BG vs JQ

now for BG/JQ/SOR

LMAO, as a person who stays up for SEA almost every day I can tell you that is complete bs.

It’s not complete BS. Just because JQ has 1 big zerg doesn’t mean they have more SEA. They have a lot of PuG followers. Waha is a celebrity figure, y’know.

@Burl, I’m referring to PuGs in one zerg. JQ basically can only hit one map at a time in SEA, with the exception of a small/decent sized [Ge] group in EB. Even Waha mentioned how SoR has a large SEA population.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

MERC fields 40?? kitten me news to me.

ND, TKG, WM, Thai, XF, NOC are lucky to field 15 let alone 20+

Meow runs 5-10 untagged on an unspecified map.

MERC and CA are the only two guilds on BG that play from Oceanic > SEA and occasionally into EU.

IRON plays SEA > EU > EST NA as TW does EU>EST NA> Oc.

Your point is invalidated and my point revalidated by the above.

Blackgate WvW Commander

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

now BG vs JQ

now for BG/JQ/SOR

Uhhhhhhh……so PuGs don’t count in a server’s population now. Since when did this rule go into effect?

JQ has multiple SEA guilds. And thats not including the international guilds.

JQ TS also has a chinese speaking only sub channel. The co-ordination is amazing and when there is a need for the entire full force to funnel into a given map , I strongly suggest BG and SoR stay away.

SoR SEA force is not great and BG SEA force are greater than SoR forces but i am not sure about quality.

JQ has both the quantity and quality.

JQ, simply the Best !

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

ATM, Ge, GGYY, FOO,

Most of SoR’s SEA will play 3-4 hours and half the list is of 20 mans. BG and even JQ’s SEA are all larger guilds that put out at least 40ppl and play at least 6-8 hours with MERC playing 12-15 hours. The point you are trying to make is invalid.

He also left out AFS from SoR.

AFS is basically GC. So he got it right the first time for the SoR list. And MERC is the pug/zerg guild of BG. You guys have at minimum 40, I was using the LCD for the BG guilds.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

#SoRtastic.

Classic SoR.

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

#SoRtastic.

Classic SoR.

You should stick to getting banned from your own TS more.

Classic Magikarp. Annoys even his own server to the point of banishment.

Lol? Why does SoR always seem to know more about the inner-workings of BG than we do. What you said hasn’t even happened. Do you believe everything you hear?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

#SoRtastic.

Classic SoR.

Lol? Why does SoR always seem to know more about the inner-workings of BG than we do. What you said hasn’t even happened. Do you believe everything you hear?

You’d be surprised by how many BG are very friendly with SoR and vice versa, just because the forum trolls hate each other doesn’t mean the actual players on the server do, though we all had a good laugh about it when we heard.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Hello bookahs,

Thank you for letting our sophomore class of RATS hone their skills on your miserable hides this evening. I will buy many additions to my harem next week from the riches we recovered off of your corpses. I am thinking of suspending the normal beatings some pupils endure while in training this week due to their superior performance. Alas no one can really challenge my school to it’s fullest and I am forced to satiate my students thirst for carnage on the lesser races. Students please remember your homework assignments and level up. Bookah slaying will commence again in 7 days time.

That is all.

-Instructor Mancito [RATS]

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

#SoRtastic.

Classic SoR.

You’d be surprised by how many BG are very friendly with SoR and vice versa, just because the forum trolls hate each other doesn’t mean the actual players on the server do, though we all had a good laugh about it when we heard.

You heard a lie. Who cares if a couple randoms PM you in-game.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

#SoRtastic.

Classic SoR.

Does anyone else see the irony in this post?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Classic SoR.

#SoR
#unsubstantiated

Always outnumbered, Never wipe, Knows more about BG than we do.

Just saying, I think I’ve seen EVERY guild on SoR (or JQ/BG for that matter) wipe at one point or another. Some wipe more than others, but that’s just the reality of it.

For any guild to claim that they have NEVER wiped is simply ridiculous.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Classic SoR.

#SoR
#unsubstantiated

Just saying, I think I’ve seen EVERY guild on SoR (or JQ/BG for that matter) wipe at one point or another. Some wipe more than others, but that’s just the reality of it.

I don’t think he was claiming that we never wipe, it is more commenting on stars posts saying that IRON never wipes which are just troll posts. Everyone wipes at some point, if you don’t wipe occasionally you obviously aren’t trying hard enough in WvW to be either focused by a blob or for your enemy to put up a decent defense with a butt-load of seige.

edit:

Jahn vs Magikarps

A clash of the mega trolls! ;D

I demand a rap battle

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Jahn vs Magikarps

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

Classic SoR.

#SoR
#unsubstantiated

I don’t think he was claiming that we never wipe, it is more commenting on stars posts saying that IRON never wipes which are just troll posts. Everyone wipes at some point, if you don’t wipe occasionally you obviously aren’t trying hard enough in WvW to be either focused by a blob or for your enemy to put up a decent defense with a butt-load of seige.

I didn’t mean to insinuate that Magikarp was saying MERC never wipes, I was just pointing out it’s ridiculous for any guild to say they never wipe. IRON included.

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

Classic SoR.

#SoR
#unsubstantiated

edit:

Jahn vs Magikarps

I demand a rap battle

why is iron even being brought up in this convo, or guilds being wiped for that matter

PPL stay on kittening topic plz, we were talking about timezones countering eachother. Like how BG who has the largest amount of sea, seconded by JQ whos follwed by SOR. now BG sea gets countered BY JQs sea the two of them r close ,but i still give the numbers edge to BG.

now for the OMG EU!

BG and SOR counter eachother during the EU timeslot, with BGs late night sea and HB coming back.

O before i forget or someone from BG again goes on about it. SOR has an amazing EST advantage(lol all of 3 hrs)

BTw this is started when someone from BG called for a 1v1 of servers, and i was pointing out coverage gaps. That the Three of us together cancel each others out, but when its a 1v1 it really shows BG have the better overall coverage.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

ATM, Ge, GGYY, FOO,

Yeah but in NA BG does not full push SoR at all. There lies your issue.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Classic SoR.

#SoR
#unsubstantiated

edit:

Jahn vs Magikarps

I demand a rap battle

why is iron even being brought up in this convo, or guilds being wiped for that matter

PPL stay on kittening topic plz, we were talking about timezones countering eachother. Like how BG who has the largest amount of sea, seconded by JQ whos follwed by SOR. now BG sea gets countered BY JQs sea the two of them r close ,but i still give the numbers edge to BG.

now for the OMG EU!

BG and SOR counter eachother during the EU timeslot, with BGs late night sea and HB coming back.

O before i forget or someone from BG again goes on about it. SOR has an amazing EST advantage(lol all of 3 hrs)

BTw this is started when someone from BG called for a 1v1 of servers, and i was pointing out coverage gaps. That the Three of us together cancel each others out, but when its a 1v1 it really shows BG have the better overall coverage.

Yeah no we don’t counter them. There is right now only one active full time EU guild. RK and we can field 15. When Merc dose over time or HB is out with an all call then we can take the advantage back and push out, but that is not that often.

ESOL is doing there thing and have some EU, but most of the time at the graveyard hour of EU we lose every thing and get over run by the larger numbers of SoR. Iron outnumber us 2 to 1 in every fight.

Now before people start to scream about randoms. Every one knows they don’t mater in a real fight it is guilded vs guilded that decides if our pugs run or fight.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

IRON is probably being brought up because they constantly wipe and that one rare occasion when they don’t they come into the forums to make a public service announcement about it. Last example was the TC dolyak parade.

well lets be honest, there r alot of guilds for all servers who come to the forums to boast about victories during matches

ANd regarding TC doly parade, you cant blame iron for that. I mean come on TC didnt even show up all that week , they were soo fairweather that second week it was LAme. Reset night they be ticking for like 40-50 even ppl from BG were commenting about them being no shows.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

@Smokee and Corran

As you understand what’s the most important thing in this game….[ONE INTERNET TOKEN]
Redeemable at any desktop, smartphone, tablet or other internet capable device. Preferred to be spent playing, reading or watching something Guild Wars 2 related

@Instructor Mancito: Thanks to that annoying thing called ‘Real Life Work’, unable to enrol a new student into RATS but the two weeks of classes a Lightbringer participated in will definitely be used in future assaults against the lesser races! (not so much sylvari who aren’t bookahs)

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

the ranking between sor and jq is so close. Lets continue to steal bg fat ranking

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

the ranking between sor and jq is so close. Lets continue to steal bg fat ranking

Yes, because our rating is so fat. That fat lard of a rating.

Eat that rating. Eat it!

Attachments:

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

I’d like to see a match-up where JQ doesn’t have SoR or vice versa…

Just had several weeks of BG/SoR/TC… For those with a short memory: BG won by a fair margin.

What I would like to see is JQ/SoR/Non-BG… I think then we would be able to see who’s the better number 2 at this point. MOS aside, I still think that BG is the top server… Too many cross-server politics interfering with this weeks matchup.

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Just had several weeks of BG/SoR/TC… For those with a short memory: BG won by a fair margin.

What I would like to see is JQ/SoR/Non-BG… I think then we would be able to see who’s the better number 2 at this point. MOS aside, I still think that BG is the top server… Too many cross-server politics interfering with this weeks matchup.

No kidding. Hopefully with our rating going down this week it might even happen. Tbh I wouldnt mind seeing a TC/JQ/SOR matchup as it would firstly give us a break, and secondly it would be interesting seeing JQ SEA vs SOR SEA without us being in the picture. My bets on Waha.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: XxNoahxX.7813

XxNoahxX.7813

From a JQ sea ATM member point of view, bg especially MERC owns our respect fully and BG is a such greater server deserving the kings throne. Every time when we confront them , waha is serious or very serious. /salute

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

This has been a very strange week for JQ.
I have no clue what is going on.
BTW smokee, an engineer in your guild pretty much convinced me to go runes of perplexity after he rolled me numerous times in a row.
I did and man, these runes kick some serious….
Until they get nerfed, which please dear god no.

I met him as well Very good player and those runes were really annoying. Thinking of getting a set myself.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torras.8406

Torras.8406

JQ PuG force GOGO!

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

No kidding. Hopefully with our rating going down this week it might even happen. Tbh I wouldnt mind seeing a TC/JQ/SOR matchup as it would firstly give us a break, and secondly it would be interesting seeing JQ SEA vs SOR SEA without us being in the picture. My bets on Waha.

I would tend to agree with you.

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

ATM, Ge, GGYY, FOO,

AFS is basically GC. So he got it right the first time for the SoR list.

That’s too bad, sad to see the internal drama spreading throughout the SEA guilds on SoR.

Please substantiate your claim with evidence.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

From a JQ sea ATM member point of view, bg especially MERC owns our respect fully and BG is a such greater server deserving the kings throne. Every time when we confront them , waha is serious or very serious. /salute

The respect is mutual.

/salute

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

ATM, Ge, GGYY, FOO,

That’s too bad, sad to see the internal drama spreading throughout the SEA guilds on SoR.

Lol, another dude caught lying for bg, hmmmm, his name seems familiar though a_a

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

JQ smashed TC,DB and everything below when we had our 3 weeks of forceful retreat in t2. I will say, i miss the t2 forums, so much more love over there.

<————-LOVE—————————→

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Clockradio.3257

ATM, Ge, GGYY, FOO,

Lol, another dude caught lying for bg, hmmmm, his name seems familiar though a_a

LOL. I think it’s pretty well known that GC was originally a group that left AFS.

Just think of that situation for a minute.

Now tell me that there was zero drama involved with a group of people leaving a guild and starting their own. I would like you to tell me with absolute honesty if you think that can happen without there being any drama being involved.

tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

ATM, Ge, GGYY, FOO,

LOL. I think it’s pretty well known that GC was originally a group that left AFS.

Just think of that situation for a minute.

Now tell me that there was zero drama involved with a group of people leaving a guild and starting their own. I would like you to tell me with absolute honesty if you think that can happen without there being any drama being involved.

you misunderstand what I was refering to, It was that the “drama” is supposedly spreading to “other SEA guilds” when there isnt even that much drama to begin with, let alone anyone understanding what they are talknig about, only a member of that guild can tell you the truth, and only the more senior ones or leadership too