8/9: DH - NSP - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.4178

Joe.4178

Hey pals, heres my newest solo outnumber slay vid 5. Tyvm for all the fights guys was fun! Hope to fight you guys again in the future.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq_cPMty2DY

-tM- Trillmatic
NSP Colorful Charr Engineer & Mesmer: Bamf Joe
WvW Outnumbered: https://www.youtube.com/BamfJoe0425

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

Hey pals, heres my newest solo outnumber slay vid 5. Tyvm for all the fights guys was fun! Hope to fight you guys again in the future.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq_cPMty2DY

lol bamf i know the DHE thief, i slaughtered her in 2 seconds on my warrior at that same camp. lawl, laugh spam to boost up the ego, i now know when i slaughter her again i will now spam laugh on her dead corpse (:

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

I’m sad that I’m missing out on watching the GvG and roaming fights cause I have to study for my exams which starts today

Oh and @Joe, nice SnK OST at the end hehe

(edited by Natar.3671)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

So after much discussion XOXO and I have made amends. In order to preserve the great reputation of XOXO I am here to fully apologize for any things I may have said or done this week to the great players of DH and SBI.

As part of my agreement with Andromeda he will be using my guild dues for next week as reparations that will be paid out to the 5 people I disrespected the most from SBI and DH. Unfortunately Andromeda wont be online much if at all this week as one of his 5 cats is going into his second round of chemotherapy to decide which 5 players will each receive 7 gold each Torridstoic.7492 has volunteered to make the decision because we thought having an NSP player might not be fair.

To make a claim please send a brief in game letter to Torridstoic.7492 explaining what I did or said to you. He will be forwarding me a list of all letters so that I may respond personally to anyone who feels I was out of line. Thanks again for your forgiveness.

Varcona Von Tickles XOXO Love Ya

P.S. Andromeda I think I speak for all of the NSP community when I say Mr. Sparkles is in our thoughts and prayers.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

So after much discussion XOXO and I have made amends. In order to preserve the great reputation of XOXO I am here to fully apologize for any things I may have said or done this week to the great players of DH and SBI.

As part of my agreement with Andromeda he will be using my guild dues for next week as reparations that will be paid out to the 5 people I disrespected the most from SBI and DH. Unfortunately Andromeda wont be online much if at all this week as one of his 5 cats is going into his second round of chemotherapy to decide which 5 players will each receive 7 gold each Torridstoic.7492 has volunteered to make the decision because we thought having an NSP player might not be fair.

To make a claim please send a brief in game letter to Torridstoic.7492 explaining what I did or said to you. He will be forwarding me a list of all letters so that I may respond personally to anyone who feels I was out of line. Thanks again for your forgiveness.

P.S. Andromeda I think I speak for all of the NSP community when I say Mr. Sparkles is in our thoughts and prayers.

Torridstoic will get that to the right people, he seems legit. Please give Mr. Sparkles our regards .

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Unfortunately Andromeda wont be online much if at all this week as one of his 5 cats is going into his second round of chemotherapy to decide which 5 players will each receive 7 gold each Torridstoic.7492 has volunteered to make the decision because we thought having an NSP player might not be fair.

This is a big responsibility, but I will do my best to remain impartial and make fair decisions to uphold XOXO’s excellent reputation.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

I received a lot of mail regarding Mr. Sparkles chemotherapy, I want to clear this up Mr. Sparkles doesn’t have cancer Andro just always wanted a hairless cat.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

^
Sounds like a troll job to me ^.^

Anyway, im doing some testing on my warrior, you might have seen it around, reps SXY s/s +LB. If anyone from SBI or NSP wants to do 1v1, up to 4v4 please msg me so we can get down to business w/o all the zergs.

The Swindler

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

in Match-ups

Posted by: lim.3687

lim.3687

Dear NS WvWers.

[Kiwi] of SBI and [Abys] of DH will have GvG match tonight in NS BL.

We will make yellow sword at south of south camp.
So, you can watch the game but plz don’t interrup. If you will come to watch the match, please notice don’t inturrept that by mapchat at that time.

Thank you!!

We can let people know but that might actually cause more problems since we do have people who love to troll. Can’t control everyone….

Thank you..
We could enjoy GvG without a problem of NS.

Sojoojan series (E, G, M, W)
[ML]/[Kiwi] member in Stormbluff Isle (SBI)
Enjoy!! Game is just game.

in Match-ups

lim.3687

Dear NS WvWers.

[Kiwi] of SBI and [Abys] of DH will have GvG match tonight in NS BL.

We will make yellow sword at south of south camp.
So, you can watch the game but plz don’t interrup. If you will come to watch the match, please notice don’t inturrept that by mapchat at that time.

Thank you!!

It was EST 11 PM. You can check a schedule on www.gw2gvg.com

What time is this ? I will bring my pen and paper and take notes plz.

in Match-ups

lim.3687

Dear [Abys].

It was really fun GvG and very exciting. Especially, we respect your good manner and skilled play. We hope to see you and enjoy GvG again.

Thank you!!

See you in WvW.

- From [Kiwi] SBI -

in Match-ups

Mayhem.1935

Nice try stylish crew, but SXY is a bit too much for you i think. ^.~

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

i wonder if he really left, or if this all has just been 2 pages of XOXO trolling the other servers…

35g guild dues?

I lol’d when I read the first half of the first page…XOXO you have my respect for the mad trolling, I literally laughed when I read some of the bots from the other two servers that actually believed it.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I received a lot of mail regarding Mr. Sparkles chemotherapy, I want to clear this up Mr. Sparkles doesn’t have cancer Andro just always wanted a hairless cat.

I use Nair on my kitty.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Sc guild from Sbi,

You guys are bad and should feel bad.

Door ducking cowards.

/sit
/sit
/sit

That is all.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deamhan.9538

Deamhan.9538

Dear NSP and SBI,

We were hoping to actually have some competition. You two really needed to form an alliance. It seems to be the only way for us to be challenged.

Sincerely,
Darkhaven

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

Dear NSP and SBI,

We were hoping to actually have some competition. You two really needed to form an alliance. It seems to be the only way for us to be challenged.

Sincerely,
Darkhaven

We are only up by 26k and have been losing our keeps 2-4 times a day. Seems pretty close to me.

Henge of Denravi [PD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Contrary to popular belief… in some tiers… servers generally can’t form alliances. Eventually DH will find itself in a higher rated match, but you need to hold on to your stuff this week first.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Dear NSP and SBI,

Sincerely,
Darkhaven

I’m really new to the internet meme thing. Am I doing this right?

Attachments:

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Well it is suspicious that SBI hasn’t had their BL touched at all, and NSP is only barely being hit in theirs, yet a giant zerg is in our BL and NSP is taking our stuff in EB.

EDIT: also have two of our keeps NSP does. :/ I’m just saying, it’s suspicious. But it’s not like it hasn’t happened before. Balance of power and all, still we’re so far ahead it doesn’t really matter.

Gates of Madness

(edited by Mepheles.2087)

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

i enjoyed our 2v2 (war duo-us) vs (thief duo- you) was fun untill ur zerg revived u guys ): (Host) i would like to fight u guys in another 2v2 sometime (:

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Well it is suspicious that SBI hasn’t had their BL touched at all, and NSP is only barely being hit in theirs, yet a giant zerg is in our BL and NSP is taking our stuff in EB.

EDIT: also have two of our keeps NSP does. :/ I’m just saying, it’s suspicious. But it’s not like it hasn’t happened before. Balance of power and all, still we’re so far ahead it doesn’t really matter.

Yeah, we didn’t forge an alliance with NSP. We collect everyone’s bags and towers. SBI is much better server than Darkhaven or NSP. We do the most with the least guilds of any server on NA. Darkhaven only barely wins these matchups because of their absurd coverage after NA SBI starts going to sleep. [Abys] are professional PvD players, and only [SE] and [PD] actually know how to fight in the open field on Dumbhaven. The rest of your guilds, boy, they are embarrassing. I’d take my SBI puggers over Darkhaven guildies any day. You guys win by PvD and an abundance of guilds who specialize in it. When we have equal numbers we smash you guys.

Nice try defending Garrison on DH BL today, but as soon as we capped it [FG] showed how cowardly they are and just logged off , further proving my point that all but [SE] and [PD] are baddies. Everywhere we went on DH BL we took upgraded towers with abundance of defenders. What started out as a training run for my guild and it’s new players turned into an absolute romp and humiliation of Darkhaven. DH is nothing to be afraid of, they can’t defend their assets that have siege, waypoints, and the players to use them. They also can’t attack assets that have defenders, but get them in front of a tower or a keep with no defenders and boy, they are amazing.

My advice to Darkhaven baddies? Get into a guild who actually plays the game right, and let Prosecute from [SE] or the wise men of [PD] teach you how to play. If you want to learn some next-level ram placement in front of empty assets, join [Abys] or [BRL] – Baddies Rarely Learn.

Our numbers in the BL didn’t even compare to yours

We’ve pushed SBI off towers before, and crushed your zergs plenty of times when the numbers were even.

PvD is such a lame excuse. if playing by objectives makes us bad, then I’d rather be a baddie.

I don’t much know the skills of ours long-time DH as I only have been here for 3-4 months, but DH has very good players in Abys. We also have very good commanders though when they are available.

Please don’t act like SBI is some super mega server, otherwise you wouldn’t be here fighting us, you would be up there with Black Gate. Every server has their good players and their not-so-good, so don’t look down on us.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Yay drama.. Just as I thought this topic couldn’t get any more boring it finally gets a little spice.

Btw both DH and SBI are baddie pvdoor’ers.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Yay drama.. Just as I thought this topic couldn’t get any more boring it finally gets a little spice.

At least we don’t come in for sloppy seconds in a BL after another much better server leaves it weakened.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

At least we don’t come in for sloppy seconds in a BL after another much better server leaves it weakened.

Um yeah you do! Lol. But you are right NSP is a terribad server…………………………..but oh wait, nope…………………………………………..SBI so um……………………………………and DH……………………………… Eh i got nothing. You are sooooo good! Enjoy your win, cause winning isn’t about killing people, it’s about manning that AC right?

On a serious note have had a fun time fighting a few of your roamers DH, PD as always alot of fun and Abyss, Sax or something. Can’t say much about SBI, haven’t seen many roamers…. Maybe a few kiwi’s but mostly a 1vs 2 becomes a 1vs 10 very quickly with you guys.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Anywho if anyone wants to fight, I’m kitten ing around ?Hero’s Lodge in SBI BL.

EDIT: Come, so I may wear your skull as a beltbuckle!

EDIT 2: I’m hanging around the ruins btw.

Gates of Madness

(edited by Mepheles.2087)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ronin.4501

Ronin.4501

Fun fights at the impromptu Fight Club on SBI BL w/ a few DH about an hour ago!!

Ronin V/Skhaar/Vicious Blacktongue
Dog Biscuits [DOG] – Stormbluff Isle
Self-Proclaimed King of Orr – “It’s MY Island”

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Sc guild from Sbi,

You guys are bad and should feel bad.

Door ducking cowards.

/sit
/sit
/sit

That is all.

After receiving over 15 complaints a week on average from other servers, Moutzaheadin has been kicked from XOXO to protect our upstanding reputation. We apologize for any emotional trauma his actions in-game may have caused anyone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myro Pyro.1749

Myro Pyro.1749

Yeah, we didn’t forge an alliance with NSP. We collect everyone’s bags and towers. SBI is much better server than Darkhaven or NSP. We do the most with the least guilds of any server on NA. Darkhaven only barely wins these matchups because of their absurd coverage after NA SBI starts going to sleep. [Abys] are professional PvD players, and only [SE] and [PD] actually know how to fight in the open field on Dumbhaven. The rest of your guilds, boy, they are embarrassing. I’d take my SBI puggers over Darkhaven guildies any day. You guys win by PvD and an abundance of guilds who specialize in it. When we have equal numbers we smash you guys.

Nice try defending Garrison on DH BL today, but as soon as we capped it [FG] showed how cowardly they are and just logged off , further proving my point that all but [SE] and [PD] are baddies. Everywhere we went on DH BL we took upgraded towers with abundance of defenders. What started out as a training run for my guild and it’s new players turned into an absolute romp and humiliation of Darkhaven. DH is nothing to be afraid of, they can’t defend their assets that have siege, waypoints, and the players to use them. They also can’t attack assets that have defenders, but get them in front of a tower or a keep with no defenders and boy, they are amazing.

My advice to Darkhaven baddies? Get into a guild who actually plays the game right, and let Prosecute from [SE] or the wise men of [PD] teach you how to play. If you want to learn some next-level ram placement in front of empty assets, join [Abys] or [BRL] – Baddies Rarely Learn.

I’m really enjoying the hate from this guy towards Abyss and BRL. Hmm you may see a chosen few of us Abyss 15 or so on during the day because most of us have work. Must be when you guys play because we come out when the night falls, I don’t see very many TE so to speak. So if you want to show your faces, by all means show them at night because when we take all of your borderlands there is no TE to be found. So speak lightly of Abyss when you try to talk negative things about us. Same goes for BRL. Instead, focus on how you as a gamer can get better, because I know we all can.

Commander Master Myro
Level 80 Guardian
Stormbluff Isle- Leader of [Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

i enjoyed our 2v2 (war duo-us) vs (thief duo- you) was fun untill ur zerg revived u guys ): (Host) i would like to fight u guys in another 2v2 sometime (:

Will you be on tomorrow morning / afternoon? I’ll be up for some 1v1’s or 2v2’s

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

But at least we can find the door, unlike those poor NSP folks who run in circles out in the field.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

To the guys the windmill great 1v1’s. especially the tanky condition warrior. Don’t let anyone steal your build
:D

I was the hammer warrior :P – EDIT

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

=/ no i got work till 3:30pm then ill be on.

in Match-ups

Setun.4368

=/ no i got work till 3:30pm then ill be on.

T_T Sucks…I’ve either been moving/unpacking or at work during the night all week this week and last week so haven’t been able to get in on any fight clubs or roaming engagements lol….it’s killing me

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

the duo thieves now have duo warriors :O the light and dark work together O.O message me if u wanna 2v2 sometime. before reset tm

Attachments:

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

does anyone enjoy the occasional arah runs as much as i do?

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

in Match-ups

Deamhan.9538

I’m really enjoying the hate from this guy towards Abyss and BRL. Hmm you may see a chosen few of us Abyss 15 or so on during the day because most of us have work. Must be when you guys play because we come out when the night falls, I don’t see very many TE so to speak. So if you want to show your faces, by all means show them at night because when we take all of your borderlands there is no TE to be found. So speak lightly of Abyss when you try to talk negative things about us. Same goes for BRL. Instead, focus on how you as a gamer can get better, because I know we all can.

Lol Myro, all you had to do is address the first part of their post;

“SBI is much better server than Darkhaven or NSP. We do the most with the least guilds of any server on NA. Darkhaven only barely wins these matchups because of their absurd coverage after NA SBI starts going to sleep.”

Our 33k lead says otherwise.

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

SBI is much better server than Darkhaven or NSP. We do the most with the least guilds of any server on NA. Darkhaven only barely wins these matchups because of their absurd coverage after NA SBI starts going to sleep.

and a lot of other bullkitten

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/46/

All you have to do is look at the charts to see that the only reason SBI is as close in score as they are is because of “coverage”. You get the most points out of the early morning hours, before and around 8 am server time. DH on the other hand is garnering its PPT spikes during reset and NA primetime. That’s not us having “coverage”, unless you’re going to pull an IOJ and show me your Australian birth certificates.

You entire post is pretty inaccurate, down to PD being “wise men”. Thanks for the compliment though. But lol @ your assessment of this matchup.

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

(edited by melodey.4652)

in Match-ups

dank.3680

SBI is much better server than Darkhaven or NSP. We do the most with the least guilds of any server on NA. Darkhaven only barely wins these matchups because of their absurd coverage after NA SBI starts going to sleep.

All you have to do is look at the charts to see that the only reason SBI is as close in score as they are is because of “coverage”. You get the most points out of the early morning hours, before and around 8 am server time. DH on the other hand is garnering its PPT spikes during reset and NA primetime. That’s not us having “coverage”, unless you’re going to pull an IOJ and show me your Australian birth certificates.

You entire post is pretty inaccurate, down to PD being “wise men”. Thanks for the compliment though. But lol @ your assessment of this matchup.

Quit trying to pretend like DH isn’t bad.

/sit
/sit
/sit

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

[Abys] decided to take a little break from PvE night and paint the town red.

Attachments:

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

All you have to do is look at the charts to see that the only reason SBI is as close in score as they are is because of “coverage”. You get the most points out of the early morning hours, before and around 8 am server time. (…)

WvW is all about coverage, NSP usually has arround 5 to 10 player in BL (sometimes 3), last time i logged there was a very, very big Swarm with the zerg mentality facing a empty server(SBI could take all towers and castles at same time with that many players), if this is your defenition of make more with lesser players you sir are wrong, in the other hand i wish NSP had that coverage :| .

EDit: i think i got it right when u say “with lesser guild than other NA server”.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

SBI thief who killed me in your citadel. You are so good. I wish I could play d/p like you. I just wanted to hang out and talk but nope! You had to go and kill me.

Oh, and I crafted a legendary piece at your crafting stations. Thanks.

Attachments:

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

Deamhan.9538

How did you even get into their citadel? It’s suppose to be surrounded by impassible hills. You would’ve needed to either hack or use an exploit.

I also thought that it worked like the border camps. Once you pass a certain point, after a couple seconds, you get ported out.

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Quit trying to pretend like DH isn’t bad.

/sit
/sit
/sit

oh good I thought maybe you had an injury or something terrible because your group chased me last night from north gate bay down through NW camp towards the sentry by garrison and when you guys finally caught me and killed me, not a single sit spam was to be had. :o So good to see your legs are healthy and you are in good spirits, I was worried. <33

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

Last night in Nsp BL, [DARK] 7 v nsp 20 was fun. Thanks for playing, not sure how you killed our guardian from 100% rally to instant death on 3s late stomp when his health was full inside the tower but we had fun farming you guys for those intense 3 minutes.

If our two up levels were 80 and as seasoned as the rest of us we might have succeeded in taking the tower! Good response and defense!

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

(edited by Assassin X.8573)

in Match-ups

Setun.4368

If anyone is up for some 1v1’s send me a PM! =D

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

Look at how bad i am..

I bring shame to my famiry on NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Look at how bad i am..

NO BEER FOR YOU!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Look at how bad i am..

DH y u so terrible?

in Match-ups

Mayhem.1935

Look at how bad i am..

DH y u so terrible?

Ha ha, so if we are terrible, then what is NSP? I’m going with cat loving pve junkies =p

-The Swindler-Mesmer —