8/9 FA/CD/SOS

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: problematic.9623

problematic.9623

Woah, woah, woah. One Chris per match-up is all I can handle.

LOL Waffler

Attachments:

Phun – Guardian
I renounce my hibernation and return.
Sea of Sorrows survivor – Currently on Blackgate

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Thanks for the fights tonight AGG!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

SoS is taking WvW to the next level! Running, supply trap, tower hugging, ballista vs. player, moa morph, and 2v1 all in the same engagement. FA is going to have to step up their game!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31tK-utNCm0

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

I’m frustrated and hate life right now,

When I wake up in the morning I will probably be over it.

Thanks for the GvG AGG. I have wanted to fight you guys for a while

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vera Minerva.1739

Vera Minerva.1739

Good fights early in SoS BL between hills and NE camp from RAM/CL and CD,
Good fights from SiC in GvG,
Intense EB fights near Speldan/Anz with Everyone, and I mean Everyone.

Farming the Grub since 2012
Hostile Territory [Host]

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

Engineer players are op.

Only reason FA is winning IMO. Sheer number of engi players.

I salute you, engineer comrades.

Cricket, Asura Engi~ CD

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

Typical FA laughing when 8 of them kills me solo. You’re so good! Dat 8v1 rofl.

Attachments:

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

^lol

that is kinda funny

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Video of us struggling to handle 2 groups from 2 opposite servers at the same time.

3 way action like that is fun as hell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejSehLVDJes&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL8TBW3H8l4RhMM8vBvqtU1ij_MXGAqvhZ

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moh Jay.7240

Moh Jay.7240

That was fun SoS at CD bay. Took 15 of you guys 3 times to wipe a 5 man group lol.

Fort Aspenwood – Worst guardian in Guild Wars
Unreal Aussies [uA]
Embrace the Enemy [Corp]

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Their zerg was doing this kitten all day yesterday on our (CD) bl. I’ve seen other servers do it here and there but jesus FA does it all the time lol. classy

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: neonreaper.4805

neonreaper.4805

crying on the forums just makes those people do it more.

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

UrMom.4205

lol

Team Raven [TR](Dead)

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Did they at least jump up and down on your bodies?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

Ugh, looks like I wont be driving in tonights GvG with SIC. No internet at the house and I’m leaving the hotel soon. Anyways, I’ll be looking forward to seeing the GvG vids when I can finally get back on. Cheers and HF tonight SIC

Jade Quarry- Fang

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

SoS is taking WvW to the next level! Running, supply trap, tower hugging, ballista vs. player, moa morph, and 2v1 all in the same engagement. FA is going to have to step up their game!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31tK-utNCm0

As a thief, I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed watching that glass flavor of the month d/d d/p thief get wtfpwned after he jumped in for what he thought was an easy kill. All he did was 3.5k cloak & dagger or backstab, couldn’t tell (weak!), three dagger hits, and one headshot before he was dead, dead, dead.

Good work.

Oh, glad you got the Moa’ing Mesmer, too.

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxic.4320

Toxic.4320

Try not to see it as crying. Let’s call it disdain.

Ethos Mores [KWBH] Commander, Ranger
Nontoxicwench [KWBH] Guardian
Gefarhlich Madchen [KWBH] Mesmer

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

FA gets so excited when they kill something. It doesn’t happen often

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

neonreaper.4805

See now look what happened you got a JQ stain on this topic We’re gonna need bleach

Fort Aspenwood

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: problematic.9623

problematic.9623

See now look what happened you got a JQ stain on this topic We’re gonna need bleach

Here you go:

Attachments:

Phun – Guardian
I renounce my hibernation and return.
Sea of Sorrows survivor – Currently on Blackgate

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

neonreaper.4805

Are those Shamwows in the back?

Fort Aspenwood

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Memo to CD and SoS:

Feel free to /dance /laugh /sit or jump on my body if you down me.

I promise I won’t get my feelings hurt. Its a video game.

I don’t care.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

You have to cut them some slack. It’s probably the first time they’ve won against those odds.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

neonreaper.4805

You have to cut them some slack. It’s probably the first time they’ve won against those odds.

xfd

Honest suggestion, just turn the Emotes checkbox off in your chat tab – just a game.

Fort Aspenwood

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Waffler.1257

Memo to CD and SoS:

I don’t care.

That’s the worst memo I’ve ever read. You should be fired.

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Memo to CD and SoS:

I don’t care.

That’s the worst memo I’ve ever read. You should be fired.

Sorry the crying in this thread is getting a bit ridiculous.

The emotes…really aren’t that big of a deal. I mean ANET themselves have included things that put an emphasis on killing another player. That is the whole point of finishers.

People getting upset enough to actually post on here about it, is comedy.

Welcome to pvp.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Everglow.2185

Everglow.2185

I always assume the people who post these things and cry about laughing are the troll thieves/warriors/mesmers/etc who can’t do anything but run away from a fight. Even when you try to fight them 1v1 they just run run run.

The Havok Legion [HL]
#magswag

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

What is this pvp you speak of? I only go to wvw so that I can dance. Sometimes there is already a dance party in action with people laughing and carrying on. Its just a good time…

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

TooBz.3065

I always assume the people who post these things and cry about laughing are the troll thieves/warriors/mesmers/etc who can’t do anything but run away from a fight. Even when you try to fight them 1v1 they just run run run.

The only problem with the emotes is that it shows no sense of sportsmanship.

When you back people up to their spawn and they keep coming giving it their all, despite being outnumbered 3 to 1 you could, idk, show a little class.

I’m providing a link in case the topic is unfamilar to you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sportsmanship

And FYI, when I was on TC and we were whipping your kitten on a regular basis, I never laughed at you, not once.

(edited by TooBz.3065)

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bury Your Deadgreen.2368

Bury Your Deadgreen.2368

Been fun this week guys… Hopefully I’ll get to see you all on the field tonight.

Soon…..

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

UrMom.4205

When you back people up to their spawn and they keep coming giving it their all, despite being outnumbered 3 to 1 you could, idk, show a little class.

I’m providing a link in case the topic is unfamilar to you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sportsmanship

And FYI, when I was on TC and we were whipping your kitten on a regular basis, I never laughed at you, not once.

This is the reason i’ve complained about it in this thread. If i’m out there and get in a 1v1 and get stomped fine /laugh /dance /dowhatever i don’t care hell i’ll even laugh at it too. It’s those zergs where it is like 8:1 ratio and at our spawn and the whole group is doing all the emotes rubbing it in our faces and saying we run from fights. lol what are we suppose to do just run into the zerg and get instagibbed. A little sportsmanship and class goes a long way. Other servers i’ve played against that totally outmanned us shows some class and I enjoy fighting them. Servers like FA where we are totally outmanned and get the constant shennanigans is just dumb. And of course i’m sure the class will show in this thread with the bashing of this post as well. So whatever.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bury Your Deadgreen.2368

Bury Your Deadgreen.2368

How about people stop pinning servers into their spawn… It makes the game no fun, and you get very little accomplished other than boredom after about 15 minutes of doing it… If you have an issue with a particular guild let them out go kick the crap out of them in an open field fight.

Soon…..

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

And still with the crying. Is this your first pvp experience?

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

Heh. FA is simply the rudest server I’ve ever seen. At least that #magswag comes packaged with some good skirmishes and 1v1’s. Don’t see them go running for the cannons any time there’s something resembling a fair fight >.>

Makes me appreciate what good sports you SoS blokes have been this week, have had several good small fights/duels in FA BL so far.

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Waffler.1257

Heh. FA is simply the rudest server I’ve ever seen. At least that #magswag comes packaged with some good skirmishes and 1v1’s. Don’t see them go running for the cannons any time there’s something resembling a fair fight >.>

Makes me appreciate what good sports you SoS blokes have been this week, have had several good small fights/duels in FA BL so far.

I think #MagSwag is very well mannered, I hope we get them next match. No more tier 2 servers please.

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blades Of Fatalis.1279

Blades Of Fatalis.1279

To the CD in CDBL garri. Would be more fun if yall would come out and fight us at garri Watergate instead of hiding behind 2 arrow carts a treb and a cannon while having at least 3 people for every one of us….

Wouldn’t of Had to bring in a zerg if yall would of came out and fought us :P
HF at garri

(edited by Blades Of Fatalis.1279)

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

I hope you understand that one screenshot of a random person that is not even representing a guild does not represent the server.

Also with Mag, i have never seen a server dedicate such a force to greifing other servers, even when losing.

They are the only server that has guilds set aside to camp JP. That said, they are my favorite server for various other reasons.

Also, you want to see rude, talk to TC, they are so condensing that it makes me sick.

As for fights, these are not the fights that I like either, I would much rather be the underdog.

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

neonreaper.4805

How about people stop pinning servers into their spawn… It makes the game no fun, and you get very little accomplished other than boredom after about 15 minutes of doing it… If you have an issue with a particular guild let them out go kick the crap out of them in an open field fight.

request denied

Fort Aspenwood

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

since everyone is looking at this through a one mind point of view, i think i shall try and defend some FA people that you are accusing with this screenshot

(I am taking for given that you are a thief)

1) The sentry is yours
2) Probably set up a trap, hoping for some random person to stumble upon this sentry and try to gank him (then say “why you bad at 1v1”)
3) its next to SMC and between SMC and Lowlands Keep (Path with a lot of FA travelers)
4)It is a sentry not owned by FA thus people came for the sentry and not the thief kill

Moral of story: You have the 1v8 coming so you have no right to complain. get smart if you want 1v1’s an find the path that people do not travel en mass thus securing two things 1) you get time for a 1v1; 2) You have a better chance of going against better solo players and not zerging or players built for the zerg.
Lets be honest, as a thief you should not have trouble with people that are built for group combat (zergs), so go find challenges and not baddies. It doesn’t make you better.

(edited by Kingzook.1620)

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Everglow.2185

What makes you think I ever do this? We don’t spawn camp. Closest I’ve ever gotten to that is camping north camp because no one will fight us otherwise – but that’s still fighting over an objective like so many people seem to love. I’ll laugh at troll thieves, when I win1v5 2v8 etc, when people hide behind siege while we’re fighting 5v15, or when someone runs from a 1v1+.

But posting some random screenshot of someone laughing at you just tells me that person is a troll.

And speaking of sportsmanship, might want to leave out that whole “whopping our kitten ” thing, since there aren’t any good pvp’rs left on TC nowadays. The good ones transferred and I’ve not found anyone else to give me a good fight.

The Havok Legion [HL]
#magswag

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

TC/FA/…. DB?

Lets fight about it

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Everglow.2185

Yes please, I miss fighting NS

The Havok Legion [HL]
#magswag

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Ugh, looks like I wont be driving in tonights GvG with SIC. No internet at the house and I’m leaving the hotel soon. Anyways, I’ll be looking forward to seeing the GvG vids when I can finally get back on. Cheers and HF tonight SIC

Well atleast the rest of your team can watch us gvg vH before you guys :P

I love this match up.

I could really go for a SoS/FA/DB match-up. I want another shot at both AGG and NS.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Well atleast the rest of your team can watch us gvg vH before you guys :P

I love this match up.

I could really go for a SoS/FA/DB match-up. I want another shot at both AGG and NS.

That match would be full of good GvGs!

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

TooBz.3065

What makes you think I ever do this? We don’t spawn camp. Closest I’ve ever gotten to that is camping north camp because no one will fight us otherwise – but that’s still fighting over an objective like so many people seem to love. I’ll laugh at troll thieves, when I win1v5 2v8 etc, when people hide behind siege while we’re fighting 5v15, or when someone runs from a 1v1+.

But posting some random screenshot of someone laughing at you just tells me that person is a troll.

And speaking of sportsmanship, might want to leave out that whole "whopping our kitten thing, since there aren’t any good pvp’rs left on TC nowadays. The good ones transferred and I’ve not found anyone else to give me a good fight.

I’m not saying anything about you personally. Some people from FA has been spawn camping every night I go on, all the while laughing and cheering. It wouldn’t kill anyone to be decent. I quoted you because I was responding to your comment. Not out of accusation.

My only point about TC is that when I had the upper hand, I didn’t gloat. (And even if there are no good PvPer’s on TC anymore, they still win when you guys are matched up, just like you win when we are matched up.)

I actually don’t mind when you (not you personally but you collectively) spawn camp, I just set a goal to push you back to the keep.

(edited by TooBz.3065)

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

since everyone is looking at this through a one mind point of view, i think i shall try and defend some FA people that you are accusing with this screenshot

1) The sentry is yours
2) Probably set up a trap, hoping for some random person to stumble upon this sentry and try to gank him (then say “why you bad at 1v1”)
3) its next to SMC and between SMC and Lowlands Keep (Path with a lot of FA travelers)
4)It is a sentry not owned by FA thus people came for the sentry and not the thief kill

Moral of story: You have the 1v8 coming so you have no right to complain. get smart if you want 1v1’s an find the path that people do not travel en mass thus securing two things 1) you get time for a 1v1; 2) You have a better chance of going against better solo players and not zerging or players built for the zerg.
Lets be honest, as a thief you should not have trouble with people that are built for group combat (zergs), so go find challenges and not baddies. It doesn’t make you better.

I’m not a thief. I’m a Warrior.

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Everglow.2185

And speaking of sportsmanship, might want to leave out that whole "whopping our kitten thing, since there aren’t any good pvp’rs left on TC nowadays. The good ones transferred and I’ve not found anyone else to give me a good fight.

I’m not saying anything about you personally. Some people from FA has been spawn camping every night I go on, all the while laughing and cheering. It’s tacky.

Ah ok, my bad. I agree it’s lame. You won’t even find a good fight doing it since all the smart players will have taken a different exit xD

The Havok Legion [HL]
#magswag

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

TooBz.3065

TC/FA/…. DB?

Lets fight about it

How long has it been since you’ve had that classic T2 matchup?

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Everglow.2185

1) The sentry is yours

I’m not a thief. I’m a Warrior.

Sword/X + GS warrior with full -condition duration?

The Havok Legion [HL]
#magswag

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Everglow.2185

TC/FA/…. DB?

Lets fight about it

How long has it been since you’ve had that classic T2 matchup?

It hasn’t happened even once since the new matchup system was put in place

The Havok Legion [HL]
#magswag