9/13 BP|YB|SBI

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

Well, earlier this afternoon SBI had a two stack for a bit. It added about 1200 health to my warrior; the numbers aren’t big enough to make THAT noticable a difference in a large zerg battle, imo. People are still going to be downed so fast that it’s going to do what it always did, and come down to who’s got the biggest AOE support. There’s a REASON every warrior worth a kitten that runs with a zerg carries a Longbow.

If we’re talking about small group fight dynamics then yeah, that might not be terribly fair. But it’s WvW; it has never, ever been fair. It’s inherently built that way.

people always say this, if anything its even more magnified in zerg fights. 1 guy with +150 to all stats will kill you faster. Now 5 guys hit you with +150 stats, lets do the math

lkfjalfjd;lkamieowmfio;dsmf;oiajdfio;asj;iofd;s

you die faster

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

If anyone has seen World War Z(I just watched it, good movie). When the zombies all piled together to get up the wall since the dumb people started to sing and lure them all…(seriously? Singing on a speaker with zombies outside…) I thought of Stormblob Isle :P
All the zombies rushing around attacking anything that moves being mindless. Hehe

So in this analogy the “dumb people” inside are BP?

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

lets do the math

lkfjalfjd;lkamieowmfio;dsmf;oiajdfio;asj;iofd;s

you die faster

Hey! That doesn’t look like math at all..

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

You guys in SBI on EB really need to be more thorough in your Mesmer sweeps. the same Mesmer kept hiding in the same spot every time you took valley, and kept porting us back in haha. Not that I care, more wxp for me every time we take it back.

Our EB crew usually doesn’t care about keeping stuff like that and won’t bother sweeping unless they really want to stick it to someone. Much like you get more WXP taking it back several times we get more WXP and ore reflipping it instead of actually holding it.

Guess it works for both of us then. I guess I should thank you guys then. I have another stack of dragonite ore thanks to that.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

If anyone has seen World War Z(I just watched it, good movie). When the zombies all piled together to get up the wall since the dumb people started to sing and lure them all…(seriously? Singing on a speaker with zombies outside…) I thought of Stormblob Isle :P
All the zombies rushing around attacking anything that moves being mindless. Hehe

So in this analogy the “dumb people” inside are BP?

OMG, I watched that movie today too. They didn’t know about the noise. BUT, Brad should have said something because I am sure he heard the loud singing.

Jeeze Buffy, no wonder no one likes BP.

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

(edited by JetLu.1874)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

Today was a fun day in WvW. I bowed to a Yaks Bend thief, he bowed, I told him I suck at WvW, but we dueled anyway. Then we ran around together killing dolyaks. haha He was a very nice fellow. I have a renowned respect for Yaks Bend now.

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

(edited by JetLu.1874)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Thank you to the very few people that came out and bothered to fight us tonight. The borderlands were an absolute ghost town, but thanks to BP for your attack on SBI garrison which got the troops motivated.

SBI Tequatl TS channel had over 130 people at one point, so I can’t imagine the effect it had on the losing servers. Oh ANET

Special shout outs to:
[One], [MEX] from YB
and [BC] from BP, dang you guys were crazy fighting us when you had maybe 8 people and we had 30. Big Brass Balls award goes to you.

Wish it wasn’t such a blowout, i’m sure we’ll be on the receiving end soon, but thanks for those who fought [TE] this week, we always appreciate the fights.

Star Player
[KEK]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Thank you to the very few people that came out and bothered to fight us tonight. The borderlands were an absolute ghost town, but thanks to BP for your attack on SBI garrison which got the troops motivated.

Yw. You can’t go sleeping in tier 2.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

lol@ tht RISE guardian. 15 v3 and you only kill 1 of us and spam /sit. get better pls. you guys are a joke.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naztharius.7639

Naztharius.7639

It has been a very fun week guys! Had a lot of amazing fights with Yak’s. Wish I could say the same for BP lol. You guys need to stop hating on SBI saying we have mindless zergs? Welcome to World vs World. If you can’t handle what WvW is then go Spvp! simple as that

Commander Naztharius – [KWBH]
GM of Kingswood Brotherhood -SBI
Bringer Of Truth

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moorecore.6349

Moorecore.6349

I have always had fun fighting SBI even way back when i was on SoS and SBI was with us in T1. SBI as a whole has a very nice and respectable community and that is something to be proud of.

-Arkhon[DR]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

I have always had fun fighting SBI even way back when i was on SoS and SBI was with us in T1. SBI as a whole has a very nice and respectable community and that is something to be proud of.

-Arkhon[DR]

I always enjoy the kissy fest at the end of matchup threads with DR. What makes me sad is that if BP tanks to silver league we won’t see you again for 7 weeks or more. You guys are not only the best, but also the classiest opponents my guild has ever faced. This was really evidenced when your guild leader came to talk to us over voice chat about what we could have done better after you guys smacked us around in 10 or so GvGs. It’s just so rare to see that “pass it on” mentality that you guys have shown us. Best of luck to you in your league if we end up in different ones, please promise to kick some IoJ butt if you end up in silver league.

-Twisted Effect

Star Player
[KEK]

(edited by Radioactive.1248)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

I always enjoy the kissy fest at the end of matchup threads with DR. What makes me sad is that if BP tanks to silver league we won’t see you again for 7 weeks or more. You guys are not only the best, but also the classiest opponents my guild has ever faced. This was really evidenced when your guild leader came to talk to us over voice chat about what we could have done better after you guys smacked us around in 10 or so GvGs. It’s just so rare to see that “pass it on” mentality that you guys have shown us. Best of luck to you in your league if we end up in different ones, please promise to kick some IoJ butt if you end up in silver league.

-Twisted Effect

Given IoJ’s recent transfers (more came this week too), I wouldn’t be surprised that they overshoot next week and get put into gold… Then you guys will see them once again

FSP

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Garnet Star.9380

Garnet Star.9380

Possibly one of the most boring match ups in a long time. There was nobody to fight, except for unorganized pugs. If we met a group with equal numbers, they would just run away into a keep behind arrow carts.
I will say that i quite enjoyed trying to take back our garrison from DR on Friday, and enjoyed all of the GvG’s going on. Cheers to all of you.
I hope the rest of BP will decide to actually play the game, instead of taking the easy path to a boring victory in silver league. I hope you guys have fun stomping the worst servers in the game.
GG BP/YB.

Stormbluff Isle Bronze Legend
Too Kitten [BÆST]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eye Mohini.7938

Eye Mohini.7938

JEE JEE.

Gold will be so much more entertaining, no doubt.

the internet, where everyone is as hard as nails

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

@garnet star if you were in the new area at all this week, we would have been more than happy to send you back to your spawn

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: wwfam.2495

wwfam.2495

Possibly one of the most boring match ups in a long time. There was nobody to fight, except for unorganized pugs. If we met a group with equal numbers, they would just run away into a keep behind arrow carts.
I will say that i quite enjoyed trying to take back our garrison from DR on Friday, and enjoyed all of the GvG’s going on. Cheers to all of you.
I hope the rest of BP will decide to actually play the game, instead of taking the easy path to a boring victory in silver league. I hope you guys have fun stomping the worst servers in the game.
GG BP/YB.

Transfers to bandwagon server → complains about boring matchups.
My brain no understand.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

GG BP/YB.

Zergling sad, could not 50v1 people for inner warm fuzzy feelings.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Naztharius.7639

GG BP/YB.

Transfers to bandwagon server -> complains about boring matchups.
My brain no understand.

LOL BP hate continues on a stronger server then themselves. Stop complaining about Bandwagons or what not. SBI is a WvW focused server. Sorry to pop your bubble BP. You would have a bandwagon too if your server actually wanted to try and be better. GEEGEE

Bringer Of Truth

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: wwfam.2495

wwfam.2495

GG BP/YB.

My brain no understand.

LOL BP hate continues on a stronger server then themselves. Stop complaining about Bandwagons or what not. SBI is a WvW focused server. Sorry to pop your bubble BP. You would have a bandwagon too if your server actually wanted to try and be better. GEEGEE

I don’t hate any server :s (except anvil rock). if you read my post properly you might see that I’m not complaining about bandwagons :s

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Someone in our thread linked this one. Have you guys literally been talking kitten this entire time?

Gates of Madness

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Naztharius.7639

The leaders of BP can’t stop hating on SBI saying we mindless zergs and all this and honestly it’s stupid. If I was on Sorrow’s Furnace and faced Blackgate, yeh i would be irritated but I would still fight. They talk mad kitten about SBI and it’s like what do you expect from a wvw server? If they want a mindless zerg, we should have rushed with 50 necros then. And wwfam I’m not saying you. I have had awesome duels with people from BP but it sucks for the people that want to fight who suffer from the decisions of the server’s leaders.

Bringer Of Truth

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

GG BP/YB.

My brain no understand.

LOL what? ..I don’t even..

/facePalm

Whispers with meat.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Surprisingly had a lot of really good fights in this matchup despite the uneven odds. Wouldn’t mind fighting you guys again if things could somehow be more even. My only really bad experience was with this one commander from SBI who seemed to REALLY hate me for some reason. I killed him a few times so he left and came back with a zerg to try and kill me. Still got away and managed to get back into a tower before being run over by 20 people and he sits there spamming emotes at me. He eventually left, well I thought he left anyway, so I left and he comes back to try and jump me again. Still got away though. Wish I could remember your guild tag so I could call you out on here, but you were a really pathetic commander. Good luck trying to kill me if we ever meet again, should have brought more than 20 with you I guess since you can’t handle 1 little warrior alone.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

GG BP/YB.

My brain no understand.

LOL what? ..I don’t even..

/facePalm

The ability to mass zerg does not equate to combat skill. Evidence shows quite the opposite when any given bandwagon server’s people are faced in the open field by similar numbers from a smaller server that has to struggle to be more places at once. Not always the case of course, there are exceptions to every rule, but generally speaking.

wwfam.2495 does have a valid point as well. You’d certainly find yourselves a lot less kittenred and more often in much less lopsided postions if your server was not in the upper two to three tiers. Tiers four on down the line do not share this complaint. 80% of their matches are either an outright uphill slog, or are at very least tighter competitively.

I lament that “bandwagoning” has been allowed. I’m not necessarily hatin’, but all servers matches would be far more even if it were eliminated via the merging of servers within WvW, etc. In short, the numbers balanced. Server size now also effects PvE too, thanks to recent changes in the game. Tequatl is almost impossible for the lower tiers. My native server Ebay finally got him down twice two days ago. After extensive study of the Blackgate server footage, and refinement of the techniques therein, but it was far harder for us than it was for them because they did it with 60-80+ and we had half of that present lol.

Edit: The word B-O-R-E-D is omitted from paragrapgh two why, Anet?

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)