Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrozenHydra.7608

FrozenHydra.7608

I think [mend] forgot that HoD isn’t their home BL anymore..

Nonetheless we gave them a warm welcome in the form of fireworks and shame rams!

HoD – RIP [VLK]
FrozenHydra – Elementalist
A Very Bad Idea – Mesmer

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ToSatellite.8295

ToSatellite.8295

Where did you go Mend?
We were still having fun

Attachments:

Necromancer
Class Officer of [oT] – retired || [IX] – Necro
Sea of Sorrows

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tossed Fish.7380

Tossed Fish.7380

Amazing how tonight’s event brought all of HoD together!

Tossed Fish//Necromancer
Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

And now we wait…

Attachments:

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

(edited by Devon.9061)

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

I love you too flappy

we already miss him

Attachments:

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: gotem.5284

gotem.5284

Where did you go Mend?
We were still having fun

I can’t wait until IOJ gets into tier1 league screwing over bandwagon guilds like Mend trying to get a top t2 server.

Ranger and Mesmer
Eredon Terrace

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dagraan.2854

Dagraan.2854

Nonetheless we gave them a warm welcome in the form of fireworks and shame rams!

entire BL v Mend…
in all honesty that is a completely fair fight.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archilese.3218

Archilese.3218

Fight club IoJ BL looking for 2v2’s specifically but will 1v1, behind windmill as always

Archilese
Professional Rallybot

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

There here MEND we made a video for u my friends! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAyhBs9Pq8k&feature=youtu.be

hope u guys having fun !!

sorry about the quality but some FOREVERBRONZE donst have good engi skills

HOD Comander

(edited by Sinester.3572)

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

shoutout to [SIC] (i think thats the tag) for an incredibly close fight at arah’s hope. that fight was more exciting then the blob fest at bay. i hope we can face just that guild again more often.

also cheers to CORE. it was the first time i have seen you run solo without pugs.

[Wake] main driver/GL

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

There here MEND we made a video for u my friends! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAyhBs9Pq8k&feature=youtu.be

Terrible visual quality. Terrible windows movie maker skills. Great introduction with great music. 10 out of 10!

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

Note to self.. Bunkering down a tower doesn’t work against guilds who know how to do it better than you

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

360p should be a crime against humanity.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

You have obviously never seen 240p…..

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maria Baldridge.4081

Maria Baldridge.4081

entire BL v Mend…

Actually, they came to take hills and failed against equal numbers. That’s when the news went out to HoD that Mend was on the map and we queued up our borderlands. Mend came looking for a fight and they got one.

Luna Ursa [FKB]
Henge of Denravi

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

ive seen 120p…..

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Sorry IoJ, i didn’t hosted “THE TRAIN” on Eternal Battleground this night because I wanted to take a look at the new thief roamer playground… I liked the landscape. I wonder if I can take advantage of the terrain to assault the adjacent Towers/Keeps.

Anyway, I wasn’t able to do much but to take a lot of spike on the face while in there. So I hereby decrete Lilian Deathblossom the worst thief in all Tyria. Which mean that if you meet that sylvari, you shouldn’t run away… The chances that you’ll win a fight are rather high.

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Jeknar, i said to believe in yourself! you can do it!

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Sorry IoJ, i didn’t hosted “THE TRAIN” on Eternal Battleground this night because I wanted to take a look at the new thief roamer playground… I liked the landscape. I wonder if I can take advantage of the terrain to assault the adjacent Towers/Keeps.

Anyway, I wasn’t able to do much but to take a lot of spike on the face while in there. So I hereby decrete Lilian Deathblossom the worst thief in all Tyria. Which mean that if you meet that sylvari, you shouldn’t run away… The chances that you’ll win a fight are rather high.

Attachments:

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

ive seen 120p…..

I…..I-…I’m… so… sor…sorry

How are you alive? You poor soul!

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAPT wheat roll.5743

CAPT wheat roll.5743

FIRE Roaming ET and HoD mssg me for fights 5v5s preferably

Bhanktivedanta/Monowrath[TV] – ex-IoJ – AR
-Third Vanguard Driver
-“We have Cannons we dont need Cloths”

(edited by CAPT wheat roll.5743)

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

shoutout to [SIC] (i think thats the tag) for an incredibly close fight at arah’s hope. that fight was more exciting then the blob fest at bay. i hope we can face just that guild again more often.

also cheers to CORE. it was the first time i have seen you run solo without pugs.

Thanks to you too. We’d much rather have fights than blob fests. Saw you headed to the camp so we met you around the back way.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frigid.6027

Frigid.6027

shout out to [IoM] guild from et (plus a few friends). you guys work really well together. just watched you guys hold 15v40. wish i could fight you more

Bounce – [xoxo] Zerg Me Like You Love Me [oPP] Over Powered People

(edited by Frigid.6027)

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkhamsJester.5206

ArkhamsJester.5206

Congratulations IoJ, for taking Bluelake from 15 ET after about 10 portal bombs, Offensive AC fire and getting peppered by cows from your guys’ hills. It was an IoM commander and ET friends that held that down and we even needed to throw out a merchant for that fight. But those are the moments that drive ET. BTW thanks for the /bows in game much respect.

Mu Phasa [TFoR] Engineer
ET

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

Thanks for some fun fights HoD and ET. Best of luck with the roll and match-ups this reset.

Epsilon
Mag/FA

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

We are coming for you JQ!!! Been waiting for a rematch for awhile now. I think with our current roll rate we should be getting them next week.

Attachments:

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Thanks to you too. We’d much rather have fights than blob fests. Saw you headed to the camp so we met you around the back way.

Good to.know after I logged off my members didn’t log into PVE. Now I don’t have to gkick anyone in the morning.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimno.6172

Grimno.6172

and getting peppered by cows from your guys’ hills.

That was me. I told em in teamspeak
“You know I could always just set my treb up at hills and rain down on them constantly..”

So I did.

I love my cows. My sweet, sweet, supply draining cows…

We were really amazed at how well you guys were holding that tower down. Keep up the good fight!

And I love the zerg train we had going tonight.
The whole time we were running I was singing

“Cause we got a little convoy, rockin through the night~”
“Yeah we got a little convoy, ain’t she a beautiful sight?”
“Come on and join our convoy, Ain’t nothing gonna get in our way~”
“We gonna roll this truckin convoy, across the U.S.A.!”
“Convoooooyyy~”

Grimno Lvl 80 WR
Lance Delgado Lvl 20 Thief

(edited by Grimno.6172)

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Mang, we roam. Name a place tomorrow before reset. We’ll meet up.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

Better idea. Anyone who wants to open field come to south supply. Ioj bl. 7pm cst

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

entire BL v Mend…

Here I will fix this for you…

entire BL v “that guild” turtling a tower with 357893892 arrow carts and a couple trebs
in all honesty that is a completely boring “fight”.

But why would you bother?

See what you do here is just let turtles sit in a tower doing whatever they do(second window for farmville, create internet cat memes???) for hours and then just wait for them to go to sleep and retake your tower. See you can go karma train some other objectives, get some open field fights vs. some guilds that don’t immediately deploy open field siege, or even camp the jumping puzzle for lulz.

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

Brotha. You seem alittle angry

Hope we get you guys again some time soon.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

That was a fun fight at Golanta just then, Dx and… CV? Too bad our zerg had to ruin it.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

This makes me so nostalgic. The same thing happened on Eredon Terrace when we saw Mend on ET BL (after they had transferred to HoD). We all went [Mend] hunting queuing ET BL and it was a blast!

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dagraan.2854

Dagraan.2854

entire BL v Mend…

entire BL v “that guild” turtling a tower with 357893892 arrow carts and a couple trebs

See what you do here is just let turtles sit in a tower doing whatever they do(second window for farmville, create internet cat memes???) for hours and then just wait for them to go to sleep and retake your tower. See you can go karma train some other objectives, get some open field fights vs. some guilds that don’t immediately deploy open field siege, or even camp the jumping puzzle for lulz.

-brotha

how many people did you have? and explain to me how your entire BL couldn’t take out less than 30 people?
i really wanna know this, if an entire BL can’t run past a few ACs and win due to the sheer amount of lag going then you seriously need to rethink some tatics.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

entire BL v Mend…

-brotha

how many people did you have? and explain to me how your entire BL couldn’t take out less than 30 people?
i really wanna know this, if an entire BL can’t run past a few ACs and win due to the sheer amount of lag going then you seriously need to rethink some tatics.

I am not part of HoD so I was not participating in this particular battle. I just speak from plenty of prior experience. Its not rocket science to break a bunker. Its just time consuming and boring as kitten. Cut supplies, build trebs, fire, fire, fire, guard trebs, kill counter trebs, fire, fire, fire, break down wall, run through ac hell you couldnt kill with trebs, kill siege, bring lots of people to build siege to break sieged up lords, win wxp, go do something more fun…

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

[SIC] had some great times this week.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

LOL i just watched this pathetic video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1cHwdF_91A LOL SERIOUSLY MEND! hahahahaha o wait this actually deserves a huehuehuehuehuehue, what a bunch of mouth breathers so much crap because of a game o god that video just killed me! LOOOOL u talk about our server but u only refer urself to few persons pls…. stop talking about a server that have more ppl then u have brains if u want to offend the persons that offend u, offend them don’t involve the entire server just pathetic.

P.S: u say in the video teenagers MINDS, this video make u look more kitten after that comment, u acted worse then a teenager.

P.S.2: and u dont go posting real life pictures of ppl, thats breaking privacy rules grow up!

HOD Comander

(edited by Sinester.3572)

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tossed Fish.7380

Tossed Fish.7380

That video was painful to watch. So you quoted jellybean who left his own guild?

Either way, that’s extremely immature to make a video of people’s personal life photos. Way to take a fun thread from the HoD forums and turn it into black mail. That’s pretty kitten low.

Man I’m sick of this kitten, enjoy your stay at IoJ. Hopefully they will enjoy your company more then we did. [Mend] was great at the beginning but in the end all you did was complain and kitten about how everyone sucks, no help and play how you wanted.

As for IoJ. HoD and ET warns you. We both had the same problem with them. Hopefully you’ll get along better then we have.

P.S. They zerg fight nights and GvGs

Tossed Fish//Necromancer
Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

LOL i just watched this pathetic video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1cHwdF_91A LOL SERIOUSLY MEND! hahahahaha o wait this actually deserves a huehuehuehuehuehue, what a bunch of mouth breathers so much crap because of a game o god that video just killed me! LOOOOL u talk about our server but u only refer urself to few persons pls…. stop talking about a server that have more ppl then u have brains if u want to offend the persons that offend u, offend them don’t involve the entire server just pathetic.

P.S: u say in the video teenagers MINDS, this video make u look more kitten after that comment, u acted worse then a teenager.

P.S.2: and u dont go posting real life pictures of ppl, thats breaking privacy rules grow up!

That video was….and now they are here…and….

You posted people’s REAL photos? What is wrong with you?!

I am NOT impressed and very disappointed.

Attachments:

(edited by bokkieskitten.8023)

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

I have to say that video was random….

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

Wow Geist…what happened to you, man? I guess this just reaffirms what I said a few months ago when your bossman told me that he hoped I could find some way to sleep at night. A small part of me almost felt bad for saying some of what I did. Shame on me.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownOffender.2158

UnknownOffender.2158

Awesome leadership skills there. Nice vid.

Sgt Kennen Cole [LATA]
Henge of Denravi

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: prowler.4530

prowler.4530

wow

Attachments:

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Old Bones.5140

Old Bones.5140

I will say MOST of ET has a something good between the ears. We do have our blockheads. Last night was controlled chaos before I had to close down the game for the night. SIC started hitting on our bay(which i called after they ganked me hard at the guard), while a door knocker hit Garry. Had response unit come take care of Bay, but HOD decides to ninja HIlls while that was going on. Next we hear HOD at Garry, I get there as they break into inner. Again response unit comes and pushes them out. As that is cleaned up, IOJ is back at bay again(dunno if SIC was involved or not). Back to bay, and into inner to repel that attack. Sad to say I had to leave after that one.

With all that going on in such a short amount of time, and holding all but hills, it makes me proud to be from ET.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

i love that picture of iverna, it is one of my favourites.

@bokkies – the pics were taken from the hod public forums, no biggie there – just a base lack of tact/class/intelligence/whatever in using them in a vid.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

Top notch. IoJ folks…learn from this guy. He knows his stuff.

FSP

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

Godkitten it! I spend a week having a real life and I miss drama? Kitten you all. You were supposed to text me and tell me!

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií