9/13 Maguuma vs Ehmry Bay vs Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

You guys should listen to Nytehex.

He came from BP, he knows what he’s talking about.

Lol

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Codycrusher>>>>>Duke

We invited Cody to lead VR. We love him so much!

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

If we can find the correct reciple of energy drinks and methamphetamines to keep Xushin up 24hrs a day, Mag would have the best coverage in the game.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

1 vs 50? No problem:

Attachments:

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Leafy, why did no one follow you? Please be mad at Xushin about it.

He came from BP

You’re kidding…

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

SoS makes DB’s oceanic’s look like all-stars.

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

What? I’m trying to just do my thing in Eb, and I get kids running their mouth immediately when they join the map while following Xushin around. They take 2 of our towers back like superheroes, then leave the map and everyone still there gets demolished by a 50+ man zerg.

So yeah, if I don’t want to listen to these kids making their stupid comments when they join the map, I just put them on ignore. I have no clue who they are to begin with. I really don’t care if anyone is upset by me calling them out on this crap.

/forumdrama

And now for a song:

Skip it. Skip it.
Skip all over the place.
Skip it. Skip.
Don’t pull a joxri and fall on your face.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

The epic battle for Maguuma west keep continues, been going on for hours and hours and hours. Keep giving us dat loot yo. Working on my second full backpack.

Attachments:

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: fabz.4736

fabz.4736

rip sos zerg loving the loot and xp

Attachments:

in Match-ups

fabz.4736

sos commader rage quit due to up level and people not on teamspeak rip sos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

and how do you know that?
but yes nice effort Maguuma, i hate weeks like this because SoS oceanics just turn full zerg mode we really do much better against SoR and TC and you guys completely embarrased us to the point where i just couldn’t take it anymore and my previous guildie and main SoS oceanic commander couldn’t take it anymore aswell.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

fabz.4736

but yes nice effort Maguuma, i hate weeks like this because SoS oceanics just turn full zerg mode we really do much better against SoR and TC and you guys completely embarrased us to the point where i just couldn’t take it anymore and my previous guildie and main SoS oceanic commander couldn’t take it anymore aswell.

well mag needs oceanics maybe you can transfer and we can teach you our magswag ways

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

It has been a fun few days! We will see if it continues after today’s changes, or we will see what old game I will be getting back into if I hate it :P

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

well mag needs oceanics maybe you can transfer and we can teach you our magswag ways

no
Also how did you know i rage quit?

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

no

Magoooooomians know everything.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

must be spies

in Match-ups

fabz.4736

no

iv got spy in your guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I am the spy I am in your guild giving all the info.

in Match-ups

iAmTheDuke.6201

No i am the spy, im a typical maguuman hacker\spy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Sooo much loooot holy hell!!

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in Match-ups

fabz.4736

mags superior open field siege tactics get on our level

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

THERE’S A SPY AMONGST US!

Attachments:

(edited by Azure Prower.8701)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

What? I’m trying to just do my thing in Eb, and I get kids running their mouth immediately when they join the map while following Xushin around. They take 2 of our towers back like superheroes, then leave the map and everyone still there gets demolished by a 50+ man zerg.

So yeah, if I don’t want to listen to these kids making their stupid comments when they join the map, I just put them on ignore. I have no clue who they are to begin with. I really don’t care if anyone is upset by me calling them out on this crap.

/forumdrama

And now for a song:

Skip it. Skip it.
Skip all over the place.
Skip it. Skip.
Don’t pull a joxri and fall on your face.

I never fall on my face. I was pretty amazing at Skip It tyvm.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

no

[Enter]/w[Space]

They must be doing something right, Duke appears to have his tag actually turned on :P

So SoS… if you don’t have enough on SwagBL then what IS enough to fight at most 40 people spread across an entire map while you’re blobbed?

(edited by Player Character.9467)

in Match-ups

fabz.4736

apparently sos don’t have enough player to do anything on our bl

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

SoS, in fights like that you should win. You gotta damage them fast before they get out of the water.

Or at least that’s what your commander says.

in Match-ups

fabz.4736

rip commander #4 sos

in Match-ups

iAmTheDuke.6201

Great note to end on, GG SoS oceanic’s.

Made over a thousand kills tonight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nahemah.6795

Nahemah.6795

The loot bags wouldn’t stop coming, my poor bags were full Thanks for the gold SoS! <3 I loved seeing so many commanders.

in Match-ups

Posted by: nytehex.3267

nytehex.3267

Lol

I’m trying to figure out why this matters? So what? The guild and I left Brolis because of crap like this. If the server only wants to follow 2 commanders, fine by me. When the masses start to leave because we aren’t really putting up the numbers that I know maguuma can just because over 80% are fairweathers that can’t fight in small groups or are less skilled than me (which is a chore), don’t complain when everyone says mags is the new Anvil Rock.

All I did was put out my frustration because, last I checked, the home map should be priority and unless the train is taking it back, no one wants to help take it back. If you all like SoS taking over and upgrading, more power to ya.

It seems to me what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Leader of [moya]

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Lol

I’m trying to figure out why this matters? So what? The guild and I left Brolis because of crap like this. If the server only wants to follow 2 commanders, fine by me. When the masses start to leave because we aren’t really putting up the numbers that I know maguuma can just because over 80% are fairweathers that can’t fight in small groups or are less skilled than me (which is a chore), don’t complain when everyone says mags is the new Anvil Rock.

All I did was put out my frustration because, last I checked, the home map should be priority and unless the train is taking it back, no one wants to help take it back. If you all like SoS taking over and upgrading, more power to ya.

Sorry, we lost what on home bl thru the night? SoS wiped how many times with a size advantage? Did duke meteor you when you weren’t on mag at some point?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

If you all like SoS taking over and upgrading, more power to ya.

I like SoS taking over and upgrading.

Also what’s with Mags coming to SoS LA bragging. Is this the first time you’ve won a battle whilst losing the war?

Granted I didn’t see what happened as I was too busy being cool in LA. Still. It’s like watching people experience things for the first time. It’s so cute.

(edited by Azure Prower.8701)

in Match-ups

Posted by: nytehex.3267

nytehex.3267

Lol

Sorry, we lost what on home bl thru the night? SoS wiped how many times with a size advantage? Did duke meteor you when you weren’t on mag at some point?

first night this has happened this whole matchup since reset. I was on Mumble, listening to you all joke on how superior you are, even though you had a spy on the whole time. Yeah, that makes us SO superior for this one night. WOOHOO!!!

It seems to me what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Leader of [moya]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Maguuma wiped a karma train of alts, uplevels, and fairweathers.

throws a dog biscuit at Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: icemanix.1862

icemanix.1862

Lol

first night this has happened this whole matchup since reset. I was on Mumble, listening to you all joke on how superior you are, even though you had a spy on the whole time. Yeah, that makes us SO superior for this one night. WOOHOO!!!

Spies don’t explain how we manage to hold the SOS zerg at spawn for 20 minutes straight.

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

I’m not sure you should insult your own guilds like that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

Lol

Sorry, i sleep when it all happens. in the future, i will strive to stay awake 24/7 and defend OUR BORDERLAND

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stillsky.2615

Stillsky.2615

Lol

Borlis Pass never became the new Anvil Rock, like many of us who left that server for Maguuma thought would happen due to “crap like this.”

aZn
~Maguuma~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

If you all like SoS taking over and upgrading, more power to ya.

I like SoS taking over and upgrading.

Also what’s with Mags coming to SoS LA bragging. Is this the first time you’ve won a battle whilst losing the war?

Granted I didn’t see what happened as I was too busy being cool in LA. Still. It’s like watching people experience things for the first time. It’s so cute.

i think thats in responce to SoS coming over trying to recruit mag players?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varok.9570

Varok.9570

As an upleveled-alt fairweather’er SoS militia scouter, towersitter and supply-runner , I feel offended

I want some karma train shiniez from my hard work.

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

I’m not sure you should insult your own guilds like that.

I’ve ran with our Oceanic and SEA groups a few times. They usually don’t have a mob like that behind them in the tougher matches.

So the logical conclusion is that they got a huge karma train and no one was listening to the commander.

It happens when we face servers like Maguuma and EhmBay, we get a lot of militia on who don’t WvW very much and you see some very bad playing from our casuals.

I don’t want to take away from VR’s achievement here, but that’s how this week has been going.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Lol. last 2 pages of this thread. wow. Grats on holding on to your t3 keeps maguma. SoS might have it’s occasional problem but we will fix it and move on. Keep on trolling though Mag, it’s worked great for your guys so far.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Lol. last 2 pages of this thread. wow. Grats on holding on to your t3 keeps maguma. SoS might have it’s occasional problem but we will fix it and move on. Keep on trolling though Mag, it’s worked great for your guys so far.

Considering our extremely stable community hasn’t imploded multiple times, I’d agree with you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Maguuma is the server that all other servers want to be.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Is it just me, or is SoS only good when Maguuma goes to sleep? /wink

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jartgo.8921

Jartgo.8921

Quaggon fun in wvw when nothing else to do just thought Id share ^^

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Try harder next time Maguuma afternoon zerg.

Edit: Karma train zerg

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

(edited by Aieo.2815)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryan.8367

Ryan.8367

this matchup is great

Tanbin 80 Ranger
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Try harder next time Maguuma afternoon zerg.

Edit: Karma train zerg

how’s that ebg keep of yours goin

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Is it just me, or is SoS only good when Maguuma goes to sleep? /wink

Is Maguuma only good when most people in NA have a job?

All the talk of a government shutdown, if they cut UI payments then Maguuma’s daytime zerg won’t be able to pay the internet bills. I think they are on the edge of collapse.