9/20: Blackgate/Jade Quarry/Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Q:

Have a fun match all! See y’all on the borderlands!

It’s nice to see BG and JQ again!

Note: For your own planning, the dolyak parade will most likely be on Thursday at 7 PM Server Time

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

(edited by Handin.4032)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

Hey TC, welcome to T1 again.

Best of luck to all servers!

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

ELECTRIETTE! I MISSED YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Good to have TC back, theys good peeples

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

ELECTRIETTE! I MISSED YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! PRAISE JEDSUS!

OH YOU REMEMBER ME OMG <3

Cuddles is in the same matchup too! /flail

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChocPudding.6128

ChocPudding.6128

TC!!! Dolyak Parade!!!!!!!!! YAHHHHHHHHHHHH

<3

Choc

Member Administration of Blackgatewvw.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Love JQ. Love TC. Love this match-up.

I promise we won’t harass you in the forums like what happened with your match with SoR.

[EP]… I want to see you in the field every night! >:)

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

TC!!! Dolyak Parade!!!!!!!!! YAHHHHHHHHHHHH

<3

Choc

Oh yeah.

And no one is here to disrupt said dolyak parade. You may all celebrate in peace! A dolla’ can make you holla’ in this match-up.

Dat gif!

I feel like that every friday!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

I’m not sure what to feel about that gif.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Riddles.3892

Crimson Riddles.3892

Welcome back TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

So glad to see TC again! Good luck all three competitors!

P.S. To the good girls of TC, let us get this party started.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Awesome gifs so far. Good luck and have a blast this week everyone!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tristam Green.9178

Tristam Green.9178

Oh, I’m feeling all sorts “at home” already.

GL JQ and BG!

Treant Reznor (GRD) | Phizixx (ELE) | Peter J Quill (THF) | Ninnymonger (ENG) | Carduus Nox (NEC)

[CERN] When Zergs Collide – Tarnished Coast born n’ bred

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Nice commanding in EB, [RE] from TC!

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dreary Yew.5187

Dreary Yew.5187

We just finished dealing with FA spies, now we get to deal with BG spies? So many spies! What is this, TF2?

Attachments:

[STUN] Guardian and Altoholic
i7 4770k Haswell 4.8GHz GTX 780 16Gb DDR3

(edited by Dreary Yew.5187)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Yay TC. Had a lot of fun skirmishes in the ruins with you guys. You don’t run away like SoR

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Great to see you again BG! Can’t wait to fight some of your roamers (once teq lets me kill him without destroying turrets and I can go and do wvw).

LETS DO THIS!

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Yay TC is back. I like TC, they actually fight, generally don’t turtle in towers for hours on end, and aren’t kittennozzles.

Cheers!

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Good fights tonight GoF & MERC, pretty even fights all around. Not gonna lie when we saw that choke point in that tower with a sup AC we were kinda scared. lol

Keep the fights up!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Good fights in EB tonight. I think I rallied 3 times before I finally went down at the ogres earlier. Though, I would like to know what KnT was up to. They is sneaky! :P

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mist Pivot.8452

Mist Pivot.8452

Ah, some very fun skirmishing with TC. I missed you guys! :p

Engineering, brutality, and thievery.
Blackgate since day one.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morabi.4568

Morabi.4568

Goodbye fair-weathers! (Yay), hello good fights! =D.

Lots (Maybe?) of skilled guild groups looking for those fights out there this week from TC.

High expectations for you guys (JQ and BG)

Castiel
Sea of Sorrows – [EP]
It’s time to end this with Tempestoso.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

We just finished dealing with FA spies, now we get to deal with BG spies? So many spies! What is this, TF2?

The ranger is a spy

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Satori.7268

Satori.7268

Hi TC, This is Da Big Booka from oPP. It was a pleasure running with your server for 6 months but I missed my old guildies too much and went back to BG in August.

You guys/gals are a fine bunch of people and our guild thinks highly of your server. I miss you guys and all the great guilds and militia over there.

Props to NAGA for letting 4 oPP have a good fight with JQ in TCBL by the south sentry without rolling us over.

Good luck in this match up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mist Pivot.8452

Mist Pivot.8452

The ranger is a spy

They need some pyros

Engineering, brutality, and thievery.
Blackgate since day one.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

My first time playing since the map update, and the middle is really fun. Should remove all the drakes though.

Sorry to everyone getting moa morphed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

My first time playing since the map update, and the middle is really fun. Should remove all the drakes though.

Sorry to everyone getting moa morphed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Hey to the JQ that disrupt the BG karma train intentionnaly yesterday, when we didn’t act like this with you on the last match day. Be ready for a week long daily-based pay back. Good week everyone XD.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Hey to the JQ that disrupt the BG karma train intentionnaly yesterday, when we didn’t act like this with you on the last match day. Be ready for a week long daily-based pay back. Good week everyone XD.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Great fights from TC tonight, especially EP! I like TC, they’re a great bunch. I do kinda feel really bad for FA and DB tho >.>

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mauvelence.6870

Mauvelence.6870

The ranger is a spy

Nah mate, TC doesn’t need any help getting run over, subtlety is not their strong suit to begin with. And, with BG having cut off some very malignant tumors, I can only assume the scouting situation there has only improved over the past several weeks.
Besides, I hunt after the outmanned buff these days.
;not stressed

in Match-ups

Aberrant.6749

Seen a lot of JQ Alt+F4 to avoid getting stomped tonight (some times I didn’t even have the buff). Come on guys, I paid a lot of gems for my cool giant animation. Let me see it.

#DisappointedInThosePlayers

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

Seen a lot of JQ Alt+F4 to avoid getting stomped tonight (some times I didn’t even have the buff). Come on guys, I paid a lot of gems for my cool giant animation. Let me see it.

Yeah seen alot of people alt+f4ing myself tonight. Reminds me of the bad old days when it saved people armor repairs, now it saves their server 1 point. I hope you guys who do ALT+F4 on a reset night dont have to wait too long to get back in W3 LOL.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Good fights everywhere tonight. EP, you’re sexy. I do foresee you getting in a few GvGs this week, amirite? lol

Hope to see everyone continuing to come out as the week goes by!

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

When a player do alt+F4 to avoid my stomp I feel a great joy. Because they are too bad to do anything else than their cycle : 1111111111 Alt+F4
XD – outplayed gonna rage -

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

Yeah seen alot of people alt+f4ing myself tonight. Reminds me of the bad old days when it saved people armor repairs, now it saves their server 1 point. I hope you guys who do ALT+F4 on a reset night dont have to wait too long to get back in W3 LOL.

Anets should implement a penalty system just like spvp. Ban for entering wvw for the next 72 hours if ALT-F4 for more than 3-5 times in a period of time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psykoyul.9147

Psykoyul.9147

That might have come from us…
Don’t pay attention, we just transferred and wanted to test US ladder, we won’t do it again.
Won’t do it again cause friday is our PvE day but I think it doesn’t matter.
Kisses from [SR]

GM of Soul Reapers [SR] JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

ELECTRIETTE! I MISSED YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! PRAISE JEDSUS!

OH YOU REMEMBER ME OMG <3
PRAISE JEDSUS.

Cuddles is in the same matchup too! /flail

I am!!!!!!!
hi tc <3 missed you all! And jq, you know I love you all.

PRAISE JEDSUS

P.s that karma train I led woth numerous commanders was lolsy last night. Much love to all who were there!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Aberrant.6749

Anets should implement a penalty system just like spvp. Ban for entering wvw for the next 72 hours if ALT-F4 for more than 3-5 times in a period of time.

Nah, just put in alt+f4 =’s you got stomped for all intents and purposes. At that point if they wanna give me the points with less risk to myself then fine with me.

Legit crashes etc. should be about the same for all sides and wouldn’t matter in the overall score.

Tarnished Coast

(edited by Aberrant.6749)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

Fun times in EBG and especially BGBL tonight. Excited for a week with no queues for once!

I do keep forgetting about the stomping though. So used to DPSing down…which is silly since I’m a warrior who’s all melee anyways…and has the Drill, Explosion and Laser finishers, heh.

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

EP should cause their server to lose in some way so that they can come hang out in the ehmbay and magummy bear match.

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

just wait for the Oct 4 season thing. Probly make it happen at some point, ha.

Besides, Agg is on JQ now. So they can have round 5 or 6 or whatever…

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

just wait for the Oct 4 season thing. Probly make it happen at some point, ha.

Besides, Agg is on JQ now. So they can have round 5 or 6 or whatever…

Pffffffttttt Agg. Aint nobody got time for dem d00dz. Besides they dont want EP to 7-0 them again.

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in Match-ups

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

Woo TC again!

May our Dolyak Parade go on and on forever!

So much fun tonight! EP from TC you guys are really fun to fight. We had a really big zerg tonight and you guys kept coming at us! That NE tower fight!!

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

Woo TC again!

May our Dolyak Parade go on and on forever!

So much fun tonight! EP from TC you guys are really fun to fight. We had a really big zerg tonight and you guys kept coming at us! That NE tower fight!!

yeah we found out pretty quickly that we weren’t gonna take that tower so it just turned into seeing how long we can last. We had alot of fun with the new terrian around the ruins points, made for some crazy fights

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Ooh TC, I miss those guys!

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

TC, i will try my best to help you against Stackgate. Also its nice to see you guys again. Love those yak parades /hugs

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaisez.4968

kaisez.4968

if you mean during Eu time .. I was the one that want to hunt you as you took too much time to get back tower.. and free bags are welcomed… and get ready this week pls bring more to EB.. we don’t wanna PvD .. thx

Kaisez – [NoaH] want you !!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethan Mccloud.3218

Ethan Mccloud.3218

GWen here For a Quick Update.

Welcome back BG an JQ (YOU 2 were missed)

Our Toasters , Coasters, Zombies , Pirates , Macs, cookies and that guy that parks our yaks near the keep have been eagerly awaiting this matchup for sometime now. Why even last night when I bravely faced 3O single handedly near the tower, When the dust settled an all those bodies an loot bags surrounded me . I knew in a instant…. The combination of herbal refreshment an beer might not have BEEN A GOOD IDEA. But those Skritt and centaurs had to die. By the way I found some Car keys, a set of gloves , a pink helm and half empty keg. If anyone is missing these items , please feel free to pm me in game.

I was approached the other day By Commander Chuck Norris , he informed me that he would like to get back into combat. Though I found his offer interesting, I’ve decided that this would not be a fair Start to this matchup. For those unfamiliar with is work , I’ll quickly list some of his handy work …
1} Commander Norris once Siege Garrison, Hills and bay while standing at the mystic forge in LIONS ARCH. The Cap took less then 10 sec.

2} I once made the mistake of telling Commander Norris that we needed to Deny supplies from reaching the Garrison in order to claim it for later. So he walked over to the first yak he saw an whispered in his ear. That yak ran like kitten an for a single week not one borderland received any supplies(ours included). We later found the yaks over in COF hiding in the corner of the dungeon.

3}Commander Norris has a habit of showboating in the lake between hills an bay. He sometimes wrangles up the krait an “forces” (their word not mine)them to Pull him around the lake just so he can do some casual water skiing. Now that the lake is gone, he now makes balloon animals out of the drakes.

4}Commander Norris is the only one I know of that can 1 Shot A Legendary Defender.

5}While roaming the map , Commander Norris came Across a group Laying siege to a tower an over heard them shouting for a treb drop placement but had little supply to build it. Commander Norris just smiled. Picked up a small rock an threw it at the tower. The whole structure was demolished in an instance.. You an I now know the area as the Ruins.

6} When Commander Norris arrives on a map , The other 2 servers on the map suddenly Get the outmanned bonus an letter in the mail that says.“GoodLuck” best regards Anet.

7} Commander Norris does not spawn Camp.. He literally stands in your camp unharmed an Roundhouse Kicks people Back to Lion Arch as they try to portal back in. Some refer to this a Troll move on his part But have yet to see anyone not find the humor is this. I mean I would do it to if I knew I could.

Their are more examples clearly but you can see why this would not be a good time to roll out a bazooka to a knife fight. (your welcome) Just remember he’s still an option on the table so no funny business. Okay okay just a little funny business, after all , Here at RP central…. We Welcome the Insane.
Good luck to all an Keep fighting the Good fight My TC brothers an sisters .

Gwen out

Gwen
Tarnish Coast Defender
Proud Member OF “TSF” The Shining Force.

(edited by Ethan Mccloud.3218)

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

It’s Commander Chuck Norris that Stomp all SoR last week on its own. XD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

Wait…..Wut?? I actually did try to walk through the gate and it wouldnt let me , leading me to assume the gate was actually up. And no it wasnt a visual bug on my part, because my guildie saw the same thing. So……..Lol?

Attachments: