9/20 DB/FA/SoR

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

I heard a certain SoR guild that apparently no one likes was offered 10k xD

Nah, they offered me a week old chicken nugget and a PB&J sammich. I tried to get the crust cut off, they refused, I shot down the offer.

A L T S
Skritt Happens

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Lenador,

My apologies, I can’t make a informed comment on DB NA & OCN. My main focus is SOR SEA so I don’t get to see much action in NA & OCN. I spend at most about 1hr+ in NA but this week has been a bit demanding on RL stuff so I only got to meet DB and FA SEA.

FW

To the Asian/Oceanic fighters of DB and FA, we salute you for your guts and DAN-LIANG. Especially to [NKK] and [MEOW], you have respect from SOR SEA for coming in spite of the odds. /RESPECT.

FW

T.T y dun the rest of the time zones dun get respect

Hello Renmei, I heard that [MUSA] Ugly Fied/Molasses moved to JQ. We sincerely wish him the best, he always tried his best to rally the troops.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

Hello Lenador,

My apologies, I can’t make a informed comment on DB NA & OCN. My main focus is SOR SEA so I don’t get to see much action in NA & OCN. I spend at most about 1hr+ in NA but this week has been a bit demanding on RL stuff so I only got to meet DB and FA SEA.

FW

To the Asian/Oceanic fighters of DB and FA, we salute you for your guts and DAN-LIANG. Especially to [NKK] and [MEOW], you have respect from SOR SEA for coming in spite of the odds. /RESPECT.

FW

Hello Renmei, I heard that [MUSA] Ugly Fied/Molasses moved to JQ. We sincerely wish him the best, he always tried his best to rally the troops.

Awe, he moved? I may just start commanding again to honor his memory. Maybe break out the old pug whispering skills and herd cats again.

A L T S
Skritt Happens

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello ALTS,

You are one of the top EB commanders I know, the troops and I would be most honored to rally under your command again. /salute.

FW

Hello Lenador,

FW

FW

Awe, he moved? I may just start commanding again to honor his memory. Maybe break out the old pug whispering skills and herd cats again.

[SoX] – JQ

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Every map is a complete ghost town. FABL, SoR, DB…can’t get into EB yet, TW, FEAR, where you guys at? Saw Choo for a few good fights but lost track of them. We’re on DB BL hoping to find someone..

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elk.5627

Elk.5627

Every map is a complete ghost town. FABL, SoR, DB…can’t get into EB yet, TW, FEAR, where you guys at? Saw Choo for a few good fights but lost track of them. We’re on DB BL hoping to find someone..

TW is too busy organizing another dance at the moment.

Commander Mokyuu -[RET] Retribution -Warrior/Thief

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Gangnam stlye. We’re in EB now, finallyyy got some action, but I do hope to see TW out there at some point this week. Think we’ve only fought a couple times so far.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elk.5627

Elk.5627

Gangnam stlye. We’re in EB now, finallyyy got some action, but I do hope to see TW out there at some point this week. Think we’ve only fought a couple times so far.

Agreed. You guys put up a really good fight so we will be out there and looking for the HOPE tag!

Commander Mokyuu -[RET] Retribution -Warrior/Thief

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

It is only Tuesday but it is clear that this will not be a competitive week.

After reading about MERC jumping to JQ I’m resigned to the fact that our thread has no chance of catching up.

this is so true.

I think SoR forum warriors are completely lost this week. So why don’t you guys move to the JQ/TC/BG thread and add some trolling to it?

This is an all call for forum warriors to show ANET how much we care about the state of WvW.

Everyone guest the BG/JQ/TC thread for your weekly PvF farming.

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hellride.6571

Hellride.6571

whats wrong you gotta bring a whole map zerg to kill us in eb but you wont fight us even numbers lmao

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

whats wrong you gotta bring a whole map zerg to kill us in eb but you wont fight us even numbers lmao

just finished Teq and we all zoned into eb. most of the people are karma trainin btw sorry if you guys were zerged.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentryx.9165

Sentryx.9165

I heard that too. Apparently that guild was offered quite abit more to be honest.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Hello Lenador,

FW

FW

Lie to me, I trust you

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Which one? We have some many that fit that criteria.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

It was me. My [SS] guild was offered substantial rewards to transfer the power of the single Asura.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

It was me. My [SS] guild was offered substantial rewards to transfer the power of the single Asura.

It isn’t the guild they want. It’s your wit, charm and PvF abilities that they truly want.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kimhyuna.1035

Kimhyuna.1035

[MUSA] I think? Never heard of them though lol……

Minion

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

[KUJA] I think? Never heard of them though lol……

It was likely HipSquad. SoR’s premier GvG guild.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kimhyuna.1035

Kimhyuna.1035

TW training hard to get back to where we need to be

1:04, was glorious at how in tune it was with the music.

Minion

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

Having never fought FA before, I’d forgotten that [NERF] was there. It was fun to fight a guild I’m technically a member of.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

takes 20 to kill a thief, how cute

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

Sorry DB and FA. You guys will need to handle our excessive numbers compared to yours. Please 2v1 us. We need it.

RET’s map blob in DBBL was excessive tonight.

Looks like about 20-25 people. Most people always think they’re outnumbered because all of the red names stacking up look much more numerous than the blue/teal/tan names which spread out from each other.

I count at least 22 dots on your minimap, so you don’t seem quite that terribly outnumbered at this point in the fight. That said it’s still horribly tilted against you for reasons outside of that.

You don’t have any applied fortitude or guard leech stacks, and if I recall you had 1/3 bloodlust, you probably aren’t using a stacking weapon, and you’re a melee character in a composition that acted predominantly like a ranged comp. (And clearly not benefiting from aggregate health in this picture.)

So while I wouldn’t say you were outnumbered I have the impression that we were rolling an extra, lets see, 3k times 1.05, add a zero, multiply by 2… that’s what, 62k aggregate health from the getgo? And all of you seemed fairly underleveled rank wise. (It’s fairly easy to tell with Sanctum of Rall because Sanctum of Rall Bonze Whatever takes forever on the screen.)

edit: (Or we should have been. I need to send some people to eb to level up from the looks of that screen shot.)

Also I didn’t get the jumping in the water over and over again. Yeah I mean it was an okay out in a pinch but you just let us pit stop with impunity and couldn’t take any sort of initiative for most of the fights.

Actually, I’m a DB native.
It almost always says “outnumbered” in EB, and other BLs.
At prime time (7~9 pm), we were actually trying to take keep and towers back with around 6~10 people only.
Most people basically just give up this week’s WvW.

The people from big city really should come out their high above heaven sometimes.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

At prime time (7~9 pm), we were actually trying to take keep and towers back with around 6~10 people only.

The people from big city really should come out their high above heaven sometimes.

That’s weird; I thought Baritzu and HERO could cover EB no problem… Did they transfer out or something?

WvW Necro

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

That’s weird; I thought Baritzu and HERO could cover EB no problem… Did they transfer out or something?

Supposedly transferring ask a actual [HERO] to confirm. In other news….. this forums bores me, entertain me

Cön-Guardian DB

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Lets get a fight club or something started…

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

center ruins….. didnt you here fight club is dead

Cön-Guardian DB

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Devon suicide bombed WVW. Its a good thing the PS 4 is coming. GTA 5 will be sweet

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

I just don’t see 50 -150 stat points making that big of a difference in dueling :/

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Its about perceived fairness and limiting excuses.

The buffs didn’t need to be added, but some bonehead thought it was a great idea to bring them back.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

TW training hard to get back to where we need to be

1:04, was glorious at how in tune it was with the music.

Sorry to invade your thread but I was amazed out how in sync with the music the asura were, nice video……..

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Musky.2304

Musky.2304

It was always going to be a challenging week for us on Dragonbrand (Green) this week. Often outmanned, mercilessly euthanized when spotted by SoR and FA, and capped off by many of our larger WvW guilds transferring out but we tried as best we could. So, I’d like to dedicate this next song to the brave and durable DB’ers in WvW this week:

Sesame Street – It’s Not Easy Being Green

(edited by Musky.2304)

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

It was always going to be a challenging week for us on Dragonbrand (Green) this week. Often outmanned, mercilessly euthanized when spotted by SoR and FA, and capped off by many of our larger WvW guilds transferring out but we tried as best we could. So, I’d like to dedicate this next song to the brave and durable DB’ers in WvW this week:

Sesame Street – It’s Not Easy Being Green

i dont know how i feel about this

Cön-Guardian DB

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: oregonice.6324

oregonice.6324

Sigh. SoR plz stop zerging 70+ everywhere in FA. IRON and TWL andddd ONE all holding hands.. -.- you guys ‘should’ be better than that.

[LAG] Guild Leader Quality over Quantity.
Commander Guardian Angle(
SoR(BMS)→Kain (BMS)→FA (ATK)→FA [LAG]

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ketorin.5923

ketorin.5923

lol 2 SoR commanders just crashed to desktop while we were pushing inner FA keep in EB

Warrior – Fort Aspenwood

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

I just don’t see 50 -150 stat points making that big of a difference in dueling :/

i actually dueled a warrior from sor that had 3 orb buff and it was a close one. ty for accepting btw. :-)

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Sigh. SoR plz stop zerging 70+ everywhere in FA. IRON and TWL andddd ONE all holding hands.. -.- you guys ‘should’ be better than that.

We are karma training….. this match was over within the first day….. we are just trying to farm wxp. Everyone is in one giant blob, so you guys can cap your stuff back elsewhere so we can cap that back so you can cap it then we cap that back that you will later cap for us to recap.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Having never fought FA before, I’d forgotten that [NERF] was there. It was fun to fight a guild I’m technically a member of.

You never rep.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kytana.5079

Kytana.5079

Fun fights tonight in both FA BL and EB. HOPE, RQ and I believe it was CL, nice coordination between the 3 guilds in the field. It kept us on our toes and we had a blast trying to anticipate the flow of the battle with you 3 against us outside of SM. It was so much fun knowing that to get a fight all we had to do was open the door of your keep and you guys would come out and play.

Thank you for coming out to fight. We truly mean that.

Baroness Kytana [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall
Council Leader of Fight As One
http://FightAsOne.enjin.com

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

You never rep.

Hence the “technically”.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Raven Paradox.1860:

Lol why the hell doesn’t ArenaNet just put Blackgate with these lower tiered. Maybe then they can get some kills during the NA primetime rather than having to nightcap to win. Oh well. Best of luck to everyone.

Lol. Why did SoR drop instead of BG?

Because it seems your server was the one meant to drop down this round, no hard feelings right? Seems you do have some though… oh well. The world works like that sometimes cupcake.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Raven Paradox.1860:

Lol why the hell doesn’t ArenaNet just put Blackgate with these lower tiered. Maybe then they can get some kills during the NA primetime rather than having to nightcap to win. Oh well. Best of luck to everyone.

Lol. Why did SoR drop instead of BG?

Because it seems your server was the one meant to drop down this round, no hard feelings right? Seems you do have some though… oh well. The world works like that sometimes cupcake.

Because we suck at DnD.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gerby.6219

Gerby.6219

Like I said to your guild leader, who’s friend of mine, don’t expect many small scale fights when you’re facing a T1 server. On a side note, great fights last night in DB bl. Hope for more of the same for the remainder of the week!

Hm

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

You never rep.

Hence the “technically”.

Glad to hear you ran into us… Sorry that I wasn’t there.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Just an FYI, DB had a lot of leavers this week. Many wvw guilds hopped to other servers, hence why we are doing so badly.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Yo big shout out to TW and Choo, you guys are doing “ok” in WvW for being PVE guilds.

Also shout out to Fear, not bad not bad.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

Know its a long shot but, nice fight with that FA great sword ranger last night (on my d/d necro) and thanks to the other FA people who stood back and just let us finish it.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

TW and Choo are PvE guilds? o_o

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

TW is for sure. DANCE PARTY!

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Pryan was just bragging in guild chat about being FoTM rank 7. Quite the accomplishment.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

Pryan was just bragging in guild chat about being FoTM rank 7. Quite the accomplishment.

I’ve got him beat. I’m 11. Get off your smurf Kiltor.