9/20 DB/FA/SoR

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Yes DB has start to implode again recently. Almost all competitive guilds in NA time which I know have left. The rest guilds are not even close to play a leading role (at least for NA time).
For Asia coverage, AT has also left, luckily NNK/TVF still stay at DB as they did since day1.
We have been through the same experience in old school days, we will have to face it again. What DB lacks now(and always) is certain native DB core guilds such as NNK/TVF in NA time who can lead ppl. DB’s WvW population is still OK(for a T2 server), but badly lack of leadership now.

Is ppl/guilds moving away from DB before the league starts? The population in DB seems decreasing a lot since a last few weeks ago =/ We were on top of T2 months ago and now we are nearly back to T3

most NA guilds that left werent “native” think they round here somewhere

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CRrabbit.1284

CRrabbit.1284

True, the only native NA guild left I can tell is EA but they are barely active now. I can still see a few EA here and there but never see them organized for pretty a while.

Yes DB has start to implode again recently. Almost all competitive guilds in NA time which I know have left. The rest guilds are not even close to play a leading role (at least for NA time).
For Asia coverage, AT has also left, luckily NNK/TVF still stay at DB as they did since day1.
We have been through the same experience in old school days, we will have to face it again. What DB lacks now(and always) is certain native DB core guilds such as NNK/TVF in NA time who can lead ppl. DB’s WvW population is still OK(for a T2 server), but badly lack of leadership now.

Is ppl/guilds moving away from DB before the league starts? The population in DB seems decreasing a lot since a last few weeks ago =/ We were on top of T2 months ago and now we are nearly back to T3

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

totally not bandwagon guilds at all

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Begone Maguumite

Cön-Guardian DB

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Begone Maguumite

psh you don’t have any room to tell anyone to leave threads, you’re always invading ours

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Begone Maguumite

psh you don’t have any room to tell anyone to leave threads, you’re always invading ours

I only penetrate others because it is pertinent that I voice my relevant opinions in order to provide a constructive basis for others to converse and discuss.

Cön-Guardian DB

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Begone Maguumite

I only penetrate others because it is pertinent that I voice my relevant opinions in order to provide a constructive basis for others to converse and discuss.

me too

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Begone Maguumite

me too

this conversation feels irrelevant

Cön-Guardian DB

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

You are both welcome to get drunk and make it “interesting”. Ill make it rain.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smoky.9724

Smoky.9724

From all T1 servers, Sanctum of blobs is the one that blobs harder

You’ve learned well. Your blob tech. matches our skillless blob tech. as you are doing so in EB for that last hour running over DIE and pugs with it. Blob well Ret

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Begone Maguumite

So Maguuma is DB’s BG?

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

i almost accused you of invading this thread too….. its like showing up to dance wearing the same shoes asRebecca, embarassing

Cön-Guardian DB

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Begone Maguumite

So Maguuma is DB’s BG?

I don’t know what that means but I don’t really want to be any server’s something something about T1

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Begone Maguumite

So Maguuma is DB’s BG?

I don’t know what that means but I don’t really want to be any server’s something something about T1

If Mag would stop night capping us and actually fight instead of hiding behind ac fire we wouldnt feel the need to troll them

Cön-Guardian DB

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Such a close 1v1, well done on winning though.

http://www.twitch.tv/bigo93/b/464500454?t=2h00m30s

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

i almost accused you of invading this thread too….. its like showing up to dance wearing the same shoes asRebecca, embarassing

This thread is pretty dry overall. Some chicks wearing the same shoes and scrapping over it could really help.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Lol @ SoR in DB garri just now.

So close yet so far. Why you leave though :c

Help

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

You see, we were playing hoard mode inside DB garri but mommy made me go down for dinner or she was going to take away my xbox :o( They were no longer giving any wexp so it’s fine I guess, but I wanted dat champ bag >.>

(edited by renmei.3102)

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

This thread is pretty dry overall. Some chicks wearing the same shoes and scrapping over it could really help.

not my thing, and yes so much fun SOR in DB garrison…… i only wishi knew if your TS was as fun and lively as ours

Cön-Guardian DB

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

@renmei, I guess that’s cool, too bad you didn’t kill EAT’s rezzing squad lol. Only a few of us even died out of the handful of us in garrison. But our pugs did randomly throw themselves into the fray so I suppose it could be considered fun. But not as fun as rezz’n the lord 20+ times lol.

Help

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Admired how ballsy Choo was tonight on FABL. NW Bay was a pretty decent fight, though would’ve been nice without AC’s to have a little more room to play with for the fights. We were hoping to pull off so you guys could take out the AC that got built on our end and we could continue on, but I don’t know any of the Choo leaders.

We went to EB to see if TW was still there, but it was a ghost town and we were wrapping up after SMC. Looking forward to the fights tomorrow.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

(edited by Drigan.7382)

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tomas Godlewski.4086

Tomas Godlewski.4086

Funny thing about SOR. Two weeks ago it had an easy match-up and you had to wait like an hour to get into WVW. Last week it was back to fighting Blackgate and JQ and SOR losing and you could get into WVW no wait anytime. This week another easy match….and the hourly queue is back.

SOR sure does like to beat up on the little guy and when a fair fight shows up, they run home…..

Shrug…I played several times during the weekend and had out-manned buffs. SoR is a T2 pop server that just happens to be in T1.

i am sorry to go the population argument, but really???? rethink your statement. please.

Fire Gateway Two – Sea of Sorrows
Ominous Threat [oT]

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ketorin.5923

ketorin.5923

DB BL was a fun of fun last night

FA was out in HUGE force and DB had a nice big group as well..saw RISE, RET, PRO, RQ, NYS, some HOPE?

great 3 way fights in ruins and briar repeatedly

Warrior – Fort Aspenwood

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

DB BL was a fun of fun last night

FA was out in HUGE force and DB had a nice big group as well..saw RISE, RET, PRO, RQ, NYS, some HOPE?

great 3 way fights in ruins and briar repeatedly

Those ruins let us escape from those FA and SoR zergs so many times, Cat and Mouse is a fun game of choice when outmanned

Cön-Guardian DB

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

It is only Tuesday but it is clear that this will not be a competitive week.

After reading about MERC jumping to JQ I’m resigned to the fact that our thread has no chance of catching up.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.6184

Joe.6184

After reading about MERC jumping to JQ I’m resigned to the fact that our thread has no chance of catching up.

this is so true.

I think SoR forum warriors are completely lost this week. So why don’t you guys move to the JQ/TC/BG thread and add some trolling to it?

This is an all call for forum warriors to show ANET how much we care about the state of WvW.

FA Forum Warrior

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

this is so true.

I think SoR forum warriors are completely lost this week. So why don’t you guys move to the JQ/TC/BG thread and add some trolling to it?

This is an all call for forum warriors to show ANET how much we care about the state of WvW.

Already did!

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

renmei.3102

But forum warrior-ing in this week’s thread would be like beating up a kid with Downs.. “haha your ppt sucks, thanks for the lack of bags because there is no one around to drop them”..? sigh There is no fun in it >.> I’m more interested in giving props. The other time zones are nothing but karma trains but late NA is fun, ty FA for bringing the fights.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

But forum warrior-ing in this week’s thread would be like beating up a kid with Downs.. “haha your ppt sucks, thanks for the lack of bags because there is no one around to drop them”..? sigh There is no fun in it >.> I’m more interested in giving props. The other time zones are nothing but karma trains but late NA is fun, ty FA for bringing the fights.

giving props……sickening

Cön-Guardian DB

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

giving props……sickening

props to lenador my numba one db brotha

well maybe numba two hahahaha

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

numba one marking attendance

Dragonbrand

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Q.Q ill always be second rate

Cön-Guardian DB

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

Admired how ballsy Choo was tonight on FABL. NW Bay was a pretty decent fight, though would’ve been nice without AC’s to have a little more room to play with for the fights. We were hoping to pull off so you guys could take out the AC that got built on our end and we could continue on, but I don’t know any of the Choo leaders.

We went to EB to see if TW was still there, but it was a ghost town and we were wrapping up after SMC. Looking forward to the fights tomorrow.

Yea it was allot of fun. Definitely hard to kill the ACs when you and CL are kinda sitting on top them though.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

oh snap you’re back!!

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: The BFG.4160

The BFG.4160

Yea it was allot of fun. Definitely hard to kill the ACs when you and CL are kinda sitting on top them though.

Yes, because you guys definitely did not have superior AC’s on the cliff and by the gate NW bay or anything. #wut

Mandalore – Elementalist
Fort Aspenhood – [HOPE]

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Yes, because you guys definitely did not have superior AC’s on the cliff and by the gate NW bay or anything. #wut

this is a “magic must defeat magic” sort of situation

Cön-Guardian DB

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Mah Brother is back:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

TW training hard to get back to where we need to be

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elk.5627

Elk.5627

Play hard, work hard!

Commander Mokyuu -[RET] Retribution -Warrior/Thief

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

I laughed then, and I’m laughing now. That was fun.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

I laughed then, and I’m laughing now. That was fun.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Mah Brother is back:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Never left DB Just taking a break from the game.

I heard Maguuma is imploding ;-)

Dragonbrand

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Right Toe Of Grenth.4032

Right Toe Of Grenth.4032

Reticle and friends doing their things monday night.. we though SoR was big on open field

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

To the Asian/Oceanic fighters of DB and FA, we salute you for your guts and DAN-LIANG. Especially to [NKK] and [MEOW], you have respect from SOR SEA for coming in spite of the odds. /RESPECT.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

Reticle and friends doing their things monday night.. we though SoR was big on open field

A lot of us have checked out for the week. I was last out Sunday and there were so many up-levels it was a rally fest.

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ElDudemeister.5108

ElDudemeister.5108

Nox – Fort Aspenwood

As in … DJ nox from GW1?

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

LOL omg thats amazing

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

renmei.3102

I heard a certain SoR guild that apparently no one likes was offered 10k xD

9/20 DB/FA/SoR

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

To the Asian/Oceanic fighters of DB and FA, we salute you for your guts and DAN-LIANG. Especially to [NKK] and [MEOW], you have respect from SOR SEA for coming in spite of the odds. /RESPECT.

FW

T.T y dun the rest of the time zones dun get respect

Cön-Guardian DB