9/20 Maguuma vs Ehmry vs Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I would go along the lines of : " It’s not as good as the other server choices at the moment " Look at the leaderboards and analyse the upcoming league system.

Who gives two kittens about the league system or leaderboards? PPT is a joke now, adding a league doesn’t fix any of its obvious issues.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sol.8341

Sol.8341

I would go along the lines of : " It’s not as good as the other server choices at the moment " Look at the leaderboards and analyse the upcoming league system.

I disabled cookies tracking ; they are bad.

Idk, I think Mag is a good choice. We’ve performed extremely consistently in WvW over the past 6 months and our community is very solid. The only thing we lack is SEA/Oceanic.

In other words : STAGNATED / CONSTIPATED / STANDSTILL / STUCK

Any notable WvW guilds that transferred over to Maguuma so far ? Unfortunately, you will unlikely to be able to plug that big failing with league system coming. The SEA / Oceanic guilds are too smart to be stuck there. None of ours chose Magumma when they transfer out from Kaineng.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Check back the last six months of matchup posts Mag is in. Notice the competitive fight over who starts matchup thread first and efforts to derail other forum threads.

Notice the girl " allowed " to start matchup threads this week.

ur coming off super bitter and buttmad about girls today sol

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

I disabled cookies tracking ; they are bad.

Idk, I think Mag is a good choice. We’ve performed extremely consistently in WvW over the past 6 months and our community is very solid. The only thing we lack is SEA/Oceanic.

In other words : STAGNATED / CONSTIPATED / STANDSTILL / STUCK

Any notable WvW guilds that transferred over to Maguuma so far ? Unfortunately, you will unlikely to be able to plug that big failing with league system coming. The SEA / Oceanic guilds are too smart to be stuck there. None of ours chose Magumma when they transfer out from Kaineng.

This is so hilariously wrong it’s funny. Maguuma has been the most stable of servers. We purposely stay and enjoy tier 3, there’s no all day queue blobs, roams are lively, and the community is very nice. AGG passed through and said they enjoyed maguuma the most of all servers they’ve been to. Eva loves us so much she’s managed to stay here! It’s completely irrelevant if any wvw guilds have moved here. It would be a joke to think any SEA/oceanic guilds move anywhere to be challenged, all of the competition is NA anyways.

We’ve stayed strong while so many other servers have gone through rises and crashes

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Hey I ain’t constipated!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

kaineng’s guilds moved to places they could still auto 1 blob? shocker!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

CNB considered Maguuma, we love D//ERP <3

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Sol.8341

Ack … even the bear forum warriors are not as unified as before. They used to launch zerg rebuttals with same points … now it’s all scattered like bearpox. Come on, step up to the challenge.

pokes bears with long stick

in Match-ups

Sol.8341

You cannot compare Mag to T1 servers. It has stagnated at T3 . Population, forum activity, recruitment efforts should be compared to other T3 servers as benchmark.

Kaineng posters active on Anet forums have always their own viewpoints and are not afraid to post their thoughts if different from mine. They are individuals that can think. Compare this to some forum zergball that charge in blindly to win at all costs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

You cannot compare Mag to T1 servers. It has stagnated at T3 . Population, forum activity, recruitment efforts should be compared to other T3 servers as benchmark.

Kaineng posters active on Anet forums have always their own viewpoints and are not afraid to post their thoughts if different from mine. They are individuals that can think. Compare this to some forum zergball that charge in blindly to win at all costs.

I can see how your illusive superiority might call “everyone disagreeing with me because I’m wrong” a “forum zergball”.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Sol is right, FA and DB have moved on from t3 with superior skill and organization. Maguuma is just sitting in mumble playing dating simulators all day on their welfare checks.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Please don’t do that Kitty, you know he’ll take you seriously. Seriously.

in Match-ups

Sol.8341

You can’t post that pinko, gonna get infracted. Zergball’s uber icon clicking skills.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stillsky.2615

Stillsky.2615

So because many of us on Mag think T1 is lame, PPT sucks, and give no kittens about how our current rank will exclude us from the upcoming reindeer games that will ultimately decide which of the Tier 1 servers get to guide Anet’s sleigh as it brings us a new siege mastery in the middle of night, we’re not individuals that can think?

Are you telling me that you’d rather tank from 4th to 15th, than to stick at 8th?

aZn
~Maguuma~

in Match-ups

Sol.8341

You keep missing the point. Refer back one page to see the source of the thread.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

So because many of us on Mag think T1 is lame, PPT sucks, and give no kittens about how our current rank will exclude us from the upcoming reindeer games that will ultimately decide which of the Tier 1 servers get to guide Anet’s sleigh as it brings us a new siege mastery in the middle of night, we’re not individuals that can think?

Are you telling me that you’d rather tank from 4th to 15th, than to stick at 8th?

For those who don’t know or don’t remember Sol, I really recommend not actually trying to have a rational argument with him. You will go insane trying to win against full kitten.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Sol is right, FA and DB have moved on from t3 with superior skill and organization. Maguuma is just sitting in mumble playing dating simulators all day on their welfare checks.

I thought the guild formerly know as Mag All Stars but now go by Mag Zerg Stars were the only ones doing this…..

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Well this thread caught fire rather suddenly.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

My brain is full of what, the centuar lady from Monster Girl Assault Part 2 made more sense than this fight -thrust-gnome-struggle-attack-attack-attack-death star. At least I only had to endure the cutscene 6 times, my brain is being kittened over and over in this thread, Make it end, make the superiority complexes end! Oh god make it end.

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

what?

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

meaning get prepared to be schooled hard by the Tier 1 and 2 servers.

lol

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Check back the last six months of matchup posts Mag is in. Notice the competitive fight over who starts matchup thread first and efforts to derail other forum threads.

Notice the girl " allowed " to start matchup threads this week.

LOL – I started the one last week as well. You are RONG sir, RONG!

This is so hilariously wrong it’s funny. Maguuma has been the most stable of servers. We purposely stay and enjoy tier 3, there’s no all day queue blobs, roams are lively, and the community is very nice. AGG passed through and said they enjoyed maguuma the most of all servers they’ve been to. Eva loves us so much she’s managed to stay here! It’s completely irrelevant if any wvw guilds have moved here. It would be a joke to think any SEA/oceanic guilds move anywhere to be challenged, all of the competition is NA anyways.

We’ve stayed strong while so many other servers have gone through rises and crashes

I love it here! Stop being jerks to my Maguuma.

What’s a welfare check? I work hard for a living – don’t be a stereotypical jerkwad.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

For those who don’t know or don’t remember Sol, I really recommend not actually trying to have a rational argument with him. You will go insane trying to win against full kitten.

He’s a real Simple Jack.

T1, pls teech us. Teech us the majesty of being a Carverite, hiding behind siege, and playing for dat sweet, sweet ppt.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

He’s a real Simple Jack.

T1, pls teech us. Teech us the majesty of being a Carverite, hiding behind siege, and playing for dat sweet, sweet ppt.

I don’t know, I hear JQ actually has guilds that open field now.

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

this is the equivalent of a guy who moves to the big city to find out he’s bad at basically everything then comes back home to the country to tell the other people who are just happily chugging along that they’re trashgarbage.

overall our server stability has been exceptional. sorry you can’t say the same.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Sol.8341

PS : my views are hypothetical and said in jest.

We are playing a game remember ?

Game of Thrones … Game of Forums … Game of Debate

Entrance Fee is anyone with Anet GW2 account.

We can’t let this week’s matchup thread be shorter than your last week rite ? We’ll be blamed as poor hosts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Why are there two Sols in this thread?

And why is one of them so obsessed with Maguuma?

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

We can’t let this week’s matchup thread be shorter than your last week rite ? We’ll be blamed as poor hosts.

the truth comes out, good guy sol

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

I thought the guild formerly know as Mag All Stars but now go by Mag Zerg Stars were the only ones doing this…..

Apparently Ark is a small-man roaming guild now.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Sol is obviously overcompensating for the fact that, deep down, he wants to transfer to Maguuma.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Who’s Sol he play in T1 or something????

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Wow that 1st week of Ebay vs Mag was detrimental to Mag….not only did GF sweep GvG, but they chased off Agg and broke up Ark

Wow.

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

Sol’s cognitive dissonance:
I’m a troll.
Maguuma is a server for trolls.
I’m not on Maguuma.
Therefore Maguuma must be terrible. Hnggggggggg.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shads.9468

Shads.9468

As much as I hate being constantly blobbed on in oceanic, I’d much rather keep that then accept any of the oceanic guilds from the likes of DB/Kain/SoS or anyone in T1/T2 for that matter.

I’d lose my source of loot-that-comes-to-you, and the game would be far less funny to play.

Take tonight.. kaineng oceanic blob dies 5 times trying to take a paper SM. 6th time they bring the other blob from their BL in too and finally take it. We had 1/3rd their numbers and no more then 4 pieces of siege. I couldnt even count the size of the groups that continually wiped to us (because the entire corridor is red with names..hence blob), but they counted for about half a wxp rank each time they died . So yer, you can keep those players.

Give me the oceanic guilds who’ve stuck it out and refused to bandwagon and those I’ll welcome to Mag with open arms. They know how to fight without being more then loot bags on feet.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Wow that 1st week of Ebay vs Mag was detrimental to Mag….not only did GF sweep GvG, but they chased off Agg and broke up Ark

Wow.

It happens.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Wow.

It happens.

Ark ded guild on ded server. RIP in peace; it was nice while it lasted. We should have never left Ferguson’s Crossing.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stillsky.2615

Stillsky.2615

He’s a real Simple Jack.

Just the ones they paid for.

aZn
~Maguuma~

in Match-ups

Comprissent.3856

He’s a real Simple Jack.

Just the ones they paid for.

They should keep a close eye on how those guilds are holding up in a week or so

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

On a totally unrelated note: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6WHBO_Qc-Q

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

what does the sarcx video have to do with this

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I’ll explain it to you when you’re older. And after you come to Maguuma.

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

wait i can’t both get older and go to maguuma since you’re all highschoolers

love,

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Wait… y’all are in hs??? I am so old…

in Match-ups

Comprissent.3856

Evalana confirmed for grandmother of maguuma

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

~class of 2017~

love,

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Not THAT old. Holy kitten. Lol

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

You can be our adoptive mother like Evalana~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Bake us some cookies gammah!

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

~class of 2017~

Class of 1999 (hs) 2003 (college)

Big sister maybe. Aunt maybe. Grandma? Noooooo

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

You can be our adoptive mother like Evalana~

LOL Peter Pan