9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

You’re is correct, means you are.

Your (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea. Compare yours.

Okay, now read his sentence using your adjusted grammar. “You are pathetic attemps at chest thumping make my day.”

That makes no sense, but appreciate the try.

You’re is still correct, a comma should have been used after pathetic. You’re pathetic, attempts at chest thumping make my day. Or possibly, your pathetic attempts at chest thumping make my day. Either are correct. And you’re correct for the then instead of than.

You’d actually need a semicolon instead of a comma.

You could be right, DOUG. :P

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

You’re is correct, means you are.

Your (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea. Compare yours.

Okay, now read his sentence using your adjusted grammar. “You are pathetic attemps at chest thumping make my day.”

That makes no sense, but appreciate the try.

You’re is still correct, a comma should have been used after pathetic. You’re pathetic, attempts at chest thumping make my day. Or possibly, your pathetic attempts at chest thumping make my day. Either are correct. And you’re correct for the then instead of than.

Grammar school up in here.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling

That made my day. Thanks

Attachments:

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Our guild was offered 12k,10k and 5k gold to go to various servers during our process to find a new home. (We took no gold from anyone) I sold a legendary weapon and payed for my guilds transfer instead

Just this week we had another guild offer to pay our complete transfers to another server in this same match-up.

PPT kitten.s are crazy

I gotta say. 12k gold was a nice offer. I was just going to take it and buy my guild legendary weapons

Haha.
Only 10k for an entire guild.

Please. I cost that alone.

Yep just wait abit Rob.

Banzie and I are on the way. 9,824g so far.

PFFT not even 10k? I am worth at least 20k.

Attachments:

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

Uh SIC guild got wiped plenty of times on our BL’s and won some fights as well. Twice at north camp I was with KT as we wiped em with equal numbers and they got hit pretty hard by our zerg. I like them, they are a good group and fun to face. They don’t run from fights, whether outnumbered or otherwise. SE just seems to complain a lot about numbers, so it seems they are suited for silver which wont be a challenge.

I respect that in a guild. Not running away. Face the music and try your hardest. Heck, I run in all alone trying to take on 10 ppl. I know what the outcome is going to be, but I won’t run away, unless I have to heal up then I run back. And again, I thought SIC’s vid was great. I made some biscuits this morning, how about some gravy with them?

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

IoJ is still the best server ever.

Fixed it. You’re welcome.

A wise fix.

But just on a side note.
Posting a picture of yourself below every comment is pretty lame scale ten thousand.
Just saying.

With love,
Me (I’m prettier anyway)

It was a fashion started up last week on a friendly match up thread where people joined in and had fun with no stress of being personally attacked for it by xertain guilds or people…

I’m going to continue cause it’s funny getting a reaction over it and almost anything in this thread.

With love,
Me (kitten please, I am.)

Friendly, no stress match up thread? Those exist? Sounds pretty boring

PS: Rob is way prettier

Nuh-uh! I am the prettiest of the pretties! hehe

SBI is terrified of The [BUNS], gotta chase two necros across the map with a 30 man zerg.

This proves how pretty I am and how much they FEAR me!

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

Hello all,

I present you with OBS song of the day.

Now staring |DDLG| + 1 poor guy from |RISE|.

Dear DDLG , you try to send me to the spawn express, fail then run. well , I follow you with my movie cam for fun.

DDLG Commander you are lucky , i have Omega spam waiting for you.

without further ado OBS SONG OF THE DAY!!

I see all this talk about running away. It’s annoying when you are trying to get somewhere fast and you are encountered by the enemy. That’s not running away from a fight, that is trying to get somewhere you are needed. So I say ppphhhffttt to anyone who posts about players running away.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Hello all,

Dear DDLG , you try to send me to the spawn express, fail then run. well , I follow you with my movie cam for fun.

I see all this talk about running away. It’s annoying when you are trying to get somewhere fast and you are encountered by the enemy. That’s not running away from a fight, that is trying to get somewhere you are needed. So I say ppphhhffttt to anyone who posts about players running away.

I run away a lot this match up, kill 3 SBI in ruins, 20-30 SBI come strait at your location in return and it’s either run or just stand there and don’t bother with doin anythin

….. And Elementalist.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Hello all,

So is that what this is ?… Lol.. nice try. If I didn’t have 20 gigs on me rolling bads like you. I would record 24/7.

They try to gank me , fail some …run away.. I chase.. I load up frapz and you see the rest.

Had they stayed. It was siege spam for all 4.. lucky you leave behind something. Sort of like tossing your girl infront of a bear as you run for your life.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Hello all,

I call fake, the warrior didnt run away at low HP.

Well the warrior was jus some poor add that probably had no idea he was going to be the lolescape plan.

Btw.. Mr Honeybuns. The music is what matters. After all it is…. Obs song of the day!!

Fixed.

I’m the Missus Honeybuns and I say that music is terrible.

O , before I forget. I’m sorry miss “other” honeybuns that the Obs song of the day was not to your liking. Please feel free to check out past songs of the day. I’m sure there is something you might like. For I am diverse and your opinion means the world to me.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

does anyone else enjoy playing d/d ele as much as i do?

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Eh I much prefer my D/D Mesmer of late…. So OP!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Delete your character.

Re-roll a real class.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

A wise fix.

But just on a side note.
Posting a picture of yourself below every comment is pretty lame scale ten thousand.
Just saying.

With love,
Me (I’m prettier anyway)

It was a fashion started up last week on a friendly match up thread where people joined in and had fun with no stress of being personally attacked for it by xertain guilds or people…

I’m going to continue cause it’s funny getting a reaction over it and almost anything in this thread.

With love,

SBI is terrified of The [BUNS], gotta chase two necros across the map with a 30 man zerg.

We had a similar problem with IoJ.
But turns out I hit 2k with an auto attack so. GG

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

i love how SBI gets easiest corner in EB again zzzzzz

at least we got to kill that SBI anet developer again hehe

At what times is this guy on, roughly?

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

A wise fix.

But just on a side note.
Just saying.

With love,
Me (I’m prettier anyway)

With love,

We had a similar problem with IoJ.
But turns out I hit 2k with an auto attack so. GG

Rob Op

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

Hello all,

So is that what this is ?… Lol.. nice try. If I didn’t have 20 gigs on me rolling bads like you. I would record 24/7.

They try to gank me , fail some …run away.. I chase.. I load up frapz and you see the rest.

Had they stayed. It was siege spam for all 4.. lucky you leave behind something. Sort of like tossing your girl infront of a bear as you run for your life.

Gank? I saw a few running and you running after them attacking . (And I might add, you did a terrific job with your attacks.) What did you expect after they got out of the water. I don’t know who started it, but the vid definitely showed you running after them. hahaha You got guts. Like I said, they were probably running somewhere and had to get there fast. Too bad for the other guy that got caught up in the fray.

Attachments:

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Meanwhile,

At your bay

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Meanwhile,

At your bay

Silly SBI kept letting us flip Sunny this morning :c and we almost flipped Crag as well. Good fights to [Bags]. [DDLG] this morning at those two towers

Isle Of Janthir

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

I think fight club is over, fun fights to all and was a lot of fun, only regret was NSP not joining in instead of wiping us…

….. And Elementalist.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Meanwhile,

At your bay

Silly SBI kept letting us flip Sunny this morning :c and we almost flipped Crag as well. Good fights to [Bags]. [DDLG] this morning at those two towers

Crag was ours darn it. Oh well

Good fights today. Cant complain

Except for EB. Stay away from that zergfest

Commander Nachonix

(edited by Natronix.9827)

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

How I feel when trying to defend a tower in SBI BL

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

I lol’d.

This is pretty much how i feel when roaming with guild.

Commander Nachonix

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

I also LOL’ed!

[Abys]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

IoJ is still bad.

Care to try us?

Numbers does not equal skill.

15v15 any time this week. I don’t care if you have 3 buffs or not.

10v10 gladly, [Bags] doesnt run with 15 because we aren’t bad.

This made me lol. Man, I really have to read the forums much more often versus IoJ. When is this 10v10 btw?

Thanks to XOXO for the fun duels tonight in ruins/windmill. I always appreciate the practice against great players. To the PB who showed up at the end… Clearly you should transfer to IoJ because you are BAD.

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

How we feel roaming

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

How we feel roaming

Roaming through the area with all the kitten trees -.-

Attachments:

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

How we feel roaming

HAHAHAHAHA! Ahhh, you all are making me laugh today! These are great.

[Abys]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

How we feel roaming

Yeah me and one other AR were roaming in SBI BL today. That pretty much sums it up LOL.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

How we feel roaming

OMG hahahaha

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Those gifs are great rofl

Commander Nachonix

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

How we feel roaming

Everyone is getting better gifs than me today.
Wut is this.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Yay weekend is over. Hope the numbers cool off so me and my guildies can have some more equal fights

Sidenote. We’re missing our regular trolls. Need to keep up the forum PPH our the T1 thread will catch up.

K.

Commander Nachonix

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Lots of fun fights in IOJ bl so far tonight. I think SBI and IOJ are both getting a lot of bags out there. Looking forward to more fun fights this week.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

Lots of fun fights in IOJ bl so far tonight. I think SBI and IOJ are both getting a lot of bags out there. Looking forward to more fun fights this week.

I hope they’re getting a lot of [tea]bags! We’re working as hard as we can with the /sits!

Seriously though, lots of fun today. My favorite part so far was getting sandwiched between an SBI zerg and an IoJ zerg, picking people off from each side one by one, and killing the anet employee that was zergalerging with IoJ off a few times. Zerg busting is so fun with a good team. <3 Hoping to do a lot more of it before the end of the week! Although, let’s face it, we’ll have this matchup again soon.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

On behalf of [RISE] I would like to thank you for attending our warrior killshot outing.

Although i may not be a doctor, i am indeed a fellow Timelord and i can shed some light on your research. The results from preliminary testing shows that when the number of killshot warriors is equal to the number of test subjects, the test is a failure. Further testing showed that there is a threshold that must be met in order to prove the test a success.

A series of tests were conducted to discover the minimum amount of killshot warriors to targets in order to secure a kill. The first phase of testing conducted seeing how many targets a killshot warrior could be victorious against. Both tests of one target and two targets to a single killshot warrior all resulted in negative results. One can safely hypothesize that it is highly improbable for a single killshot warrior to act efficiently by itself.

Further testing was focused on how many killshot warriors would be needed to take down a single target. Keeping the fore mentioned conclusions in mind, a single killshot warrior is unable to take a target by itself. Tests of two killshot warriors to one target were conducted, several times, and once again all the tests came back as negatives. Only when the number of killshot warriors equals or exceeds the number of three ( the number shall be three, not two, not four, five is way off) do the chances of success drastically improve for a successful test.

One can deduce that killshot warriors can only be an effective form when, and only when, a target is preoccupied with another target. The number needed to kill a target solely relies on the targets ability to observe and counter each killshot warrior effectively. Each targets threshold is different, taking target Starlight HoneyBuns [BUNS] as an example, the suitable number of killshot warriors to safely secure a kill with atleast a 50% survival rate is four.

Taking the targets class into the equation also affects the number needed to down a target. Not all classes were created equal and some classes can more easily handle a killshot warrior, blocks, invulnerables,blinds, dodges and the like all have their own levels of effectiveness. The target’s ability to CC is also a big factor, the failure of a killshot warrior to buff with stability is a grave mistake which leaves them open to counter attack.

Terrain also plays a part in the equation, the cast time of Killshot gives the target enough time to use pillars, walls and drops as effective means of cover. In order to counter this, CC must be applied to the target. A moving target, aware of their surroundings, and assaulting killshot warriors, can effectively counter all killshots utilizing the terrain up to their own personal threshold.

In conclusion, after thorough testing, in order for [RISE] to truly work effectively as killshot warriors, a force equal to, or overwhelmingly to, the threshold of a target must be reached in order for success.

Attachments:

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

On behalf of [RISE] I would like to thank you for attending our warrior killshot outing.

Although i may not be a doctor, i am indeed a fellow Timelord and i can shed some light on your research. The results from preliminary testing shows that when the number of killshot warriors is equal to the number of test subjects, the test is a failure. Further testing showed that there is a threshold that must be met in order to prove the test a success.

A series of tests were conducted to discover the minimum amount of killshot warriors to targets in order to secure a kill. The first phase of testing conducted seeing how many targets a killshot warrior could be victorious against. Both tests of one target and two targets to a single killshot warrior all resulted in negative results. One can safely hypothesize that it is highly improbable for a single killshot warrior to act efficiently by itself.

Further testing was focused on how many killshot warriors would be needed to take down a single target. Keeping the fore mentioned conclusions in mind, a single killshot warrior is unable to take a target by itself. Tests of two killshot warriors to one target were conducted, several times, and once again all the tests came back as negatives. Only when the number of killshot warriors equals or exceeds the number of three ( the number shall be three, not two, not four, five is way off) do the chances of success drastically improve for a successful test.

One can deduce that killshot warriors can only be an effective form when, and only when, a target is preoccupied with another target. The number needed to kill a target solely relies on the targets ability to observe and counter each killshot warrior effectively. Each targets threshold is different, taking target Starlight HoneyBuns [BUNS] as an example, the suitable number of killshot warriors to safely secure a kill with atleast a 50% survival rate is four.

Taking the targets class into the equation also affects the number needed to down a target. Not all classes were created equal and some classes can more easily handle a killshot warrior, blocks, invulnerables,blinds, dodges and the like all have their own levels of effectiveness. The target’s ability to CC is also a big factor, the failure of a killshot warrior to buff with stability is a grave mistake which leaves them open to counter attack.

Terrain also plays a part in the equation, the cast time of Killshot gives the target enough time to use pillars, walls and drops as effective means of cover. In order to counter this, CC must be applied to the target. A moving target, aware of their surroundings, and assaulting killshot warriors, can effectively counter all killshots utilizing the terrain up to their own personal threshold.

In conclusion, after thorough testing, in order for [RISE] to truly work effectively as killshot warriors, a force equal to, or overwhelmingly to, the threshold of a target must be reached in order for success.

tl:dr pls

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

tl:dr pls

Sexy Timelord, saying sexy things.

TL;DR

Attachments:

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

I’ma bunch all your buns

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: WamSolf.5021

WamSolf.5021

The Buns “humor”

The Buns has brought some some hardcore theory crafting into us running a cheese group! A vote for the Buns is a vote for ruining fun, super serious roamers only!

Nine 80’s and counting
[pls]NSP-Formerly [RISE]from GoM/SBI

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

The Buns “humor”

The Buns has brought some some hardcore theory crafting into us running a cheese group! A vote for the Buns is a vote for ruining fun, super serious roamers only!

You didn’t even spell humour right, your post is invalid. Also, ASH is the defilers of fun, we all know this.

Attachments:

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

You have the audacity to call science not fun?!?!?!!

Not only does [RISE] not have a back bone, not only do they not effectively work outside of a zerg environment but now they have bad taste!

Scarecrow must be turning in his necro-y grave.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I think [BUNS] and [RISE] should resolve their differences with violence and youtube videos.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: WamSolf.5021

WamSolf.5021

I think [BUNS] and [RISE] should resolve their differences with violence and youtube videos.

We did earlier. Our pop guns overcame the might of the perfect roaming comp. (Of course I’m referring to the dual Bun conditionmancers) And once again the circle of life continues on.

Nine 80’s and counting
[pls]NSP-Formerly [RISE]from GoM/SBI

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coults.8492

Coults.8492

You sir owe us multiple high fives ^^

RISE Commander

Needs moar legendaries q.q

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

Whats happening?!

Hehehe, sorry been trying to farm the kitten out of frostgorge champions for my legendary. Be back when SBI decrease in numbers.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

You sir owe us multiple high fives ^^

not as many as us, you only win because 20 >2.

also, dual necro is far from the best compilation for roaming.

(edited by Sororita.3465)

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Feel so proud that 2 people can cause orange swords against SBI

Attachments:

….. And Elementalist.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Feel so proud that 2 people can cause orange swords against SBI

SBI zerging? no…..

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

a lot of fun tonight

does anyone else can feel sbi zerg presense alone by how game starts slightly to lag when they are nearbly lol?

got wiped few times, wiped them bunch of times as well

SBI + ACs + choke point = a lot of bags

srsly need to start to record this things, like last stand of Durios xD we wiped sbi, nsp came, we wiped nsp, sbi came……dem baaaaaggssss

2 walls down but they decided not to come in for a while after eating capped sieg in durios :< eventually we lost Durios but i got some gold out of it xD

i was throwing balistas everywhere to clear my bags, who was the guy from sbi who decided to run toward us and throw build sites at us as well o.o?

1. bags
2. part of sbi wave
3. nsp wave?
4. STACK WARS 2

Attachments:

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

a lot of fun tonight

does anyone else can feel sbi zerg presense alone by how game starts slightly to lag when they are nearbly lol?

got wiped few times, wiped them bunch of times as well

SBI + ACs + choke point = a lot of bags

srsly need to start to record this things, like last stand of Durios xD we wiped sbi, nsp came, we wiped nsp, sbi came……dem baaaaaggssss

2 walls down but they decided not to come in for a while after eating capped sieg in durios :< eventually we lost Durios but i got some gold out of it xD

i was throwing balistas everywhere to clear my bags, who was the guy from sbi who decided to run toward us and throw build sites at us as well o.o?

1. bags
2. part of sbi wave
3. nsp wave?
4. STACK WARS 2

Instead of taking all those screenies, you should have come help your buddies in IoJ BL who were getting destroyed.

[Abys]