9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

a lot of fun tonight

does anyone else can feel sbi zerg presense alone by how game starts slightly to lag when they are nearbly lol?

got wiped few times, wiped them bunch of times as well

SBI + ACs + choke point = a lot of bags

srsly need to start to record this things, like last stand of Durios xD we wiped sbi, nsp came, we wiped nsp, sbi came……dem baaaaaggssss

2 walls down but they decided not to come in for a while after eating capped sieg in durios :< eventually we lost Durios but i got some gold out of it xD

i was throwing balistas everywhere to clear my bags, who was the guy from sbi who decided to run toward us and throw build sites at us as well o.o?

1. bags
2. part of sbi wave
3. nsp wave?
4. STACK WARS 2

Instead of taking all those screenies, you should have come help your buddies in IoJ BL who were getting destroyed.

Destroyed? That’s a strong word for the difference in numbers. When we got one of your guild groups isolated it was very even. When you all got together? Yeah, 80 on 30 or 40 is gonna go in the favor of the 80 usually.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

The only guild that wiped 4 of us was the [XIII] guild, other than that, we had less people (maybe we have more necros than I thought). You also had Garrison with a spawn, while our spawn was 1,000 miles away.

Maybe we aren’t talking about the same fight? This was between NE tower and Garri, went on for probably close to 2 hours.

[Abys]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Swampy.1359

Swampy.1359

The only guild that wiped 4 of us was the [XIII] guild, other than that, we had less people (maybe we have more necros than I thought). You also had Garrison with a spawn, while our spawn was 1,000 miles away.

Maybe we aren’t talking about the same fight? This was between NE tower and Garri, went on for probably close to 2 hours.

You mean the fight where a group of outnumbered randoms forced an “organized” guild group of 40+ back in to their tower cowering?
Yeah i remember that.

Did you not notice the little Asura rolling on the floor laughing at you?

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

does anyone else can feel sbi zerg presense alone by how game starts slightly to lag when they are nearbly lol?

It happens when 2 large zergs come together. Seeing as you have probably 70 people in that tower, not a surprise you felt some lag. xD

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

Lol, the forum posts make me feels bad.

Attachments:

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

So in a fit of insanity i decided to defend SBI’s tower with one arrow cart.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

To the [SE] engi I just killed outside the eb hylek: Why were you running in circles for so long before engaging? Were you trying to wait until the krait put me at a disadvantage or something?

I don’t mean this as a point-and-laugh post or anything, i’m just genuinely confused :S

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

To the [SE] engi I just killed outside the eb hylek: Why were you running in circles for so long before engaging? Were you trying to wait until the krait put me at a disadvantage or something?

I don’t mean this as a point-and-laugh post or anything, i’m just genuinely confused :S

He was doing cardio, and you rude sir, interrupted him.

Commander Nachonix

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Ahh Oceanic prime time, where I can get away with building a cata and taking a tower without seeing any opposition for 20 minutes. Whilst NSP were taking their northern towers back, I had some fun stealing a southern one. Did end up getting more people to defend Garrison for a while though.

Attachments:

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Ahh Oceanic prime time, where I can get away with building a cata and taking a tower without seeing any opposition for 20 minutes. Whilst NSP were taking their northern towers back, I had some fun stealing a southern one. Did end up getting more people to defend Garrison for a while though.

[SG]! hello! we meet on forums and in game!

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

So I guess you were one of those [SG] players that fought us in garrison. You guys handed our kitten to us for sure, had a hard time rallying the pugs to push in. And after we wiped you guys and headed for hills, le wild SBI zerg appears and took our garrison while we wiped at hills. To be honest, I’m sick of these match-ups, retaking our stuff only to lose it within the hour to a blob while we have maybe 10 defenders without any siege or supply. I think I’m gonna take a break from wvw for the rest of the week.

On a side note to those from [SG], halo fellow singaporeans

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

So I guess you were one of those [SG] players that fought us in garrison. You guys handed our kitten to us for sure, had a hard time rallying the pugs to push in. And after we wiped you guys and headed for hills, le wild SBI zerg appears and took our garrison while we wiped at hills. To be honest, I’m sick of these match-ups, retaking our stuff only to lose it within the hour to a blob while we have maybe 10 defenders without any siege or supply. I think I’m gonna take a break from wvw for the rest of the week.

We were pretty mad at the blob zerging into Hills and repairing all the gates and using all the supply we were going to defend it with. Its okay a lot of SBI don’t want to be in this match-up either.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gannicus.4132

Gannicus.4132

Hello to you. We enjoy this crazy pointless zerg in SBI as much as you do. It ruins much of the game play for us roamers.

Sir Chopsalot/ Feanor Nerwen| Confirm Guarantee Plus Chop [SG] | Stormbluff Isle

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

So I logged on this morning, saw that SBI pretty much had capped everything and decided to spend a little time by our lone camp in our corner.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

Hello to you. We enjoy this crazy pointless zerg in SBI as much as you do. It ruins much of the game play for us roamers.

Well if it was just 1 week of you guys, I’m alright with that. But we have been through 3 weeks of this. First you guys, then CD and then you guys again. The fair-weather players are practically all gone and the core wvw people are pretty sick of always fighting blobs as well. But good fights with you guys, hopefully I can try fighting you guys with an organised team instead of almost all pugs with me.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Fun roaming in SBI bl this morning. Some good fights with an IoJ 3 man. You’re always gonna be target #1 FT necro =p

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Instead of taking all those screenies, you should have come help your buddies in IoJ BL who were getting destroyed.

would love to but i gotta work and pay bills sometimes too :P

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

Oh look, Dejavu. Please be gentle StormHavensRest of Madness.

I laughed. Hard.

noice

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

CORE didnt do too well against my ultra cannon ;_;

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

CORE didnt do too well against my ultra cannon ;_;

lol.

Fun 5v5s with your crew, good stuff. See you around NSP bl!

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Hey |SC| from Sbi. Ty for the fights. It was a fun afternoon. I know I was certainly disappointed when you stoped coming out. Rage quit ? Or was it just time to log?

Anyways

Ty.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

SBI is now officially T3. You guys need to stop downrolling and get a proper welcome back to the upper tiers

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

I’m giving out internet high-fives for each ex-GoM player that gets killed in this matchup.

When did RH transfer to NSP or SBI ???

And cool, ill find someone from RISE, try repeatedly to kill someone and when I do you owe me a high five and you owe that person from RISE about 9 maybe 10 high fives

RH is still on GoM. I’m just keeping an eye on this matchup for some amusement because all three servers have ex-GoMs on it and I want to see who’s the best of those who left.

NOW DANCE, PUPPETS!

We have 1 Ex-Gom.

But we happened to take the best one. MUAHAHAHHAHA.

I’d take JKFlippyfloppy over any of the guilds that the other servers got any day.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

Are you this bored? Seriously we are three people. You probably have something better to do with your time…

coming from the guild who roams with XOXO and sits in front of SBI spawn every match up to jump people. annoying right?

Coming from the person on a transfer server that has enough people at all hours to field 3 or more maps. Annoying right?

Complain more about 3 people.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Garnet Star.9380

Garnet Star.9380

Good fights out there from [BÆST]. We had a blast in IOJ BL and NSP side of EB. Fights are a little harder to come by this match up, but when we find them they are amazing.
[SE] had given us some interesting fights
No sight of [CORE] this match up yet for us. We had some good fun last match up, and i hope we see you guys again.
Couple of guilds from NSP really impressed us with their resilience and fighting spirit. Keep it up guys!

Stormbluff Isle Bronze Legend
Too Kitten [BÆST]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

Gonna be an interesting week, shall we try to keep the trash talk and emote wars out of this match up?

Pretty sure that’s a question for DDLG.

And look who threw the first punch.

Look who got mad enough to punch back.

<—- the guy eating cheetos who is on the couch pointing and laughing. #fatbad.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

does anyone else enjoy playing d/d ele as much as i do?

Delete your character.

Re-roll a real class.

Someone’s bitter.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

Okay enough posting for me. I missed so much in this thread and had to catch up. Now everyone has multiple links to all my pretty youtoobz.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

So it is SE. My original post still stands then.

I didn’t read your original post.
But your signature says Ehmry bay.
Go away bay.

Make me.

OMG THATS RACIST.

Everyone report this guy because hes being racist.
My feels are so hurt. I fink I need therapy.

You would know how getting banned for being “racist” feels like amiright rob?

Lel

<3

I say something stereotypical irish. And these mods are like BAAAAAN THE NON-BELIEVER

So yes. Thank you for your love <3
I cry myself to sleep at night.
Knowing that the moderation team hates me.

LOL.

So funny story.

Today I logged in to forums and I got this PM from an EU guy and he is like:

“Piken Square balblahblah high tier need more off peak EU presence for leagues blahblah your guild would have a lot of competition in vs X servers coverage.”

I didnt reply. I find it amusing how competitive people get to the point of trying to recruit a small wvw guild.

Just wondering if anyone else got something similiar.

You would be surprised at the amount of money some of the guilds on all three of these servers have taken or turned down when transferring or refusing to.

Os as a 200 man guild (At the time) was offered transfer fee for every single one of our members at one point. (I don’t do math well because I’m a woman, but OH MY GOD.)

I just whipped out my calculator, did 30g*200…

WHO THE HELL HAS 6000 GOLD TO PAY FOR A GUILD THAT CAN CLEARLY BE BOUGHT OFF A SERVER?!

It’s cray. Wouldn’t buy a guild to NSP if our lives depended on it. Guess that’s why we don’t have too many guilds, but hey, we keep our money and our happy little community!

| Epidemic
| Drenched

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

(I don’t do math well because I’m a woman, but OH MY GOD.)

You don’t do self-effacement too well either.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

WHO THE HELL HAS 6000 GOLD TO PAY FOR A GUILD THAT CAN CLEARLY BE BOUGHT OFF A SERVER?!

JQ and BG have been throwing a lot of money around but I haven’t heard a sum that high thrown around to date.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

I’m giving out internet high-fives for each ex-GoM player that gets killed in this matchup.

When did RH transfer to NSP or SBI ???

And cool, ill find someone from RISE, try repeatedly to kill someone and when I do you owe me a high five and you owe that person from RISE about 9 maybe 10 high fives

RH is still on GoM. I’m just keeping an eye on this matchup for some amusement because all three servers have ex-GoMs on it and I want to see who’s the best of those who left.

NOW DANCE, PUPPETS!

We have 1 Ex-Gom.

But we happened to take the best one. MUAHAHAHHAHA.

I’d take JKFlippyfloppy over any of the guilds that the other servers got any day.

Awwwww <3

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

(I don’t do math well because I’m a woman, but OH MY GOD.)

You don’t do self-effacement too well either.

Y u use 5 dolla word in a 2 dolla room zergling.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myro Pyro.1749

Myro Pyro.1749

You mean the fight where a group of outnumbered randoms forced an “organized” guild group of 40+ back in to their tower cowering?
Yeah i remember that.

So you are laughing at the fact that we had a good 30 with us while you guys had 40+, probably nearing 50-55 that pushed us back into the tower after a good 10-15 minutes of fighting? That’s something to laugh at alright. Remember to laugh again when we kill you guys multiple different times while you keep waypointing back. MOAR BAGS PLEASE. I’m sure you remember that up by NW garrison yesterday. Fun right? I know my guys enjoyed it. Bring those fights again, we will be more than happy to laugh with you

Commander Master Myro
Level 80 Guardian
Stormbluff Isle- Leader of [Abys]

(edited by Myro Pyro.1749)

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

So the two MASSIVE NSP and IoJ zergs banded together to fight SBI.
Here is a screenshot in memory.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Yeah i remember that.

Yes, I noticed IoJ laughing, and it confused me, since you were dying. Do you really think we were going to stand there in your AC and cannon fire? If that’s part of your tactics, you might want to rethink them. I remember most of you running back into Garrison and within range of your siege, if you could make it.

Probably ran back into the tower because there was a merchant there.

Also, there were not 40 of us, there were not even 40 [Abys] members online.

All in all though, we did have fun in the open field fight, I have been missing those.

[Abys]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

would love to but i gotta work and pay bills sometimes too :P

Yeah, I have a one year old to take care of, so I feel your pain. I only get 3-4 hours of playing time a night. Sad days

[Abys]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

You know, with all this complaining about zergs, you would think us in SBI created this matchup, not Anet…..

Would you rather us run around in 10-15, 5 man groups? Think it’s hard to get across the map now? At least you know where the “blob” is and you can avoid them.

If you are being spawn camped, I have a little secret to tell you: There are 3 ways out of spawn.

[Abys]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

You know, with all this complaining about zergs, you would think us in SBI created this matchup, not Anet…..

Would you rather us run around in 10-15, 5 man groups? Think it’s hard to get across the map now? At least you know where the “blob” is and you can avoid them.

If you are being spawn camped, I have a little secret to tell you: There are 3 ways out of spawn.

THREE WAYZ OUT ?! Are you talking about them 4 huge portals ?? Because I count 4 not 3…

11111131111113111111practicingblobtactix31111113111

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

I tried to get away from the blob. BUT I COULDN’T MY GOD IT’S EVERYWHERE!!!!

Attachments:

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

Agreed. Complaining in the match-up thread is pointless, the numbers are what they are and noone here controls the RNG.

No sense wasting time getting frustrated about a situation where your score is < 50% of the leaders and the Glicko tells you statistically “yes, this is all going according to plan…..goooooood…..goooooood”.

Epsilon
Mag/FA

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

11111131111113111111practicingblobtactix31111113111

There’s your problem. You’re hitting 3 instead of 1 sometimes. l2p baddie

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

SBI has roamers?

Edit: Found 2 but they had 20+ to back em up once they got downed….

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

So the two MASSIVE NSP and IoJ zergs banded together to fight SBI.
Here is a screenshot in memory.

The warrior in your party at the bottom of the party icons remind me of Peter Dinklage

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Suppose to be studying…but these posts….they are delish.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gannicus.4132

Gannicus.4132

Well if it was just 1 week of you guys, I’m alright with that. But we have been through 3 weeks of this. First you guys, then CD and then you guys again. The fair-weather players are practically all gone and the core wvw people are pretty sick of always fighting blobs as well. But good fights with you guys, hopefully I can try fighting you guys with an organised team instead of almost all pugs with me.

We were actually hoping to bunker the hell out of hills considering that our server took every single tower/keep in the game leaving us nothing to do at all. Then the crazy zerg showed up and repaired all our doors despite us telling them not to. After that happened you guys were no where to be seen, much to our disappointment.

Sir Chopsalot/ Feanor Nerwen| Confirm Guarantee Plus Chop [SG] | Stormbluff Isle

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Agreed. Complaining in the match-up thread is pointless, the numbers are what they are and noone here controls the RNG.

No sense wasting time getting frustrated about a situation where your score is < 50% of the leaders and the Glicko tells you statistically “yes, this is all going according to plan…..goooooood…..goooooood”.

That excuse works for some servers, but not one whos population is what it is because of mass transfers recently flocking to it.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Please do this, ty.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Okay enough posting for me.

Best thing you’ve said all thread.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

That would be amazing, so if you folks could switch to this form of travel as soon as possible we will proceed with the simpler 5-man killing instead of spending much more time and effort with the zerg busting.

ty <3

Lana | NSP | XOXO