9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gannicus.4132

Gannicus.4132

Lets go. Keep things classy as always and lets have some fun.

Sir Chopsalot/ Feanor Nerwen| Confirm Guarantee Plus Chop [SG] | Stormbluff Isle

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Garnet Star.9380

Garnet Star.9380

[BÆST] Is having a lot of fun this matchup!
I want to give huge props to [PRO] for fighting us even as they were outnumbered.
When you guys portal-ed behind us in bay, i could have almost swore you would have wiped us, amazing tactics.

We hope to see you again on the battlefield, keep it fun!

Stormbluff Isle Bronze Legend
Too Kitten [BÆST]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Versz.8254

Versz.8254

Good fights tonight [DDLG] and [BAEST]

Versz Blackfur – Warrior

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Newbkakes.4971

Newbkakes.4971

I want to give huge props to [PRO] for fighting us even as they were outnumbered.
When you guys portal-ed behind us in bay, i could have almost swore you would have wiped us, amazing tactics.

That port caught us all by surprise. Amazing fight guys!

Wipin zergs since 2012
Former Too Kitten [BÆST] leader/founder
[TBT] The Black Tides since ’14

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kuzletti.9175

Kuzletti.9175

No offense to Kaineng or Yak’s Bend, but I was hoping we’d get other servers. I dunno about you guys, but getting the same servers over and over gets pretty stale after a while :/.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Versz.8254

Versz.8254

That port caught us all by surprise. Amazing fight guys!

Thanks guys, your guild is definitely a strong opponent. That was an amazing recovery you pulled from our tactics. Hope to see more of you guys out on the battlefield this week

Versz Blackfur – Warrior

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

Aww SoCo (YB), why you no love me at N camp?

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Sbi stole my dream match up

Oh well, have fun out there sbi! IoJ has some work to do agaisnt CD and BP

Commander Nachonix

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

LOL, Sorry we were running away screaming like little girls.
Didn’t get a chance to see your tag in the sea of Abys:)

See you on the battlefield.

Cheers

Good defense on your BL

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Sbi stole my dream match up

Oh well, have fun out there sbi! IoJ has some work to do agaisnt CD and BP

IoJ stole our dream matchup.

IoJ is bad.

I want to thank GLOB for the GvG tonight. Was a ton of fun, even with the bloodlust imbalance. Hope to see more of you guys this week!

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Oh no worries tots. You will see IoJ again apparently

Now with 3 leagues coming, sbi is no longer in gold league.

Oh joy, we get maguuma and dragonbrand too so far.

Commander Nachonix

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

Lets go. Keep things classy as always and lets have some fun.

ADMIRAL WHYYYYYYY

ahem.

Lots of fun in Kain bl this morning, you guys really love that north camp…

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

[Abys] has to be the most pathetic guild I’ve had the displeasure of fighting against since [DERP]…. and that’s saying alot.

Explain please?

[Abys]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

[Abys] has to be the most pathetic guild I’ve had the displeasure of fighting against since [DERP]…. and that’s saying alot.

Explain please?

Ya really, how random :/

~Tarnished Coast~

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

To the warrior on SBI who keeps teleporting all over the place. Multiple people have seen you and all screenshoted and reported you. Hope you get banned. And to the thief with the fly hack, we will catch you too. Bad enough SBI outnumbers us 20 to 1, you need to cheat too. Pathetic.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

To the warrior on SBI who keeps teleporting all over the place. Multiple people have seen you and all screenshoted and reported you. Hope you get banned. And to the thief with the fly hack, we will catch you too. Bad enough SBI outnumbers us 20 to 1, you need to cheat too. Pathetic.

Have a guild name for them?

[Abys]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Explain please?

Basically he doesn’t like you because you’re ownin his bh!!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Yak’s Bend, I remember you guys…

Attachments:

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Nikkinella.8254

Have a guild name for them?

warrior didn’t have a guild tag and didn’t catch the thief’s tag. he jumped over a wall, stabbed someone and stealthed and kept laughing. But I will catch him eventually.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Albo.7605

Albo.7605

Explain please?

The problem I have had with Abys thus far is that we will run into an even 5v5 and if we win, your guys call more people in to the point where we are outnumbered by double, then jump on our bodies if we don’t manage to get away. I don’t think it is the entire guild, perhaps just a specific group of trolly members. This was the same type of thing that happened with us and [DERP], as a WvW guild they are great, but the groups roaming solely for the purpose of ganking people and trolling was a big problem for me. Especially considering that we roam in relatively small groups. Sorry if you took offense to that Saiyr.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

but the groups roaming solely for the purpose of ganking people and trolling was a big problem for me.

We may have a problem this week.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Albo.7605

but the groups roaming solely for the purpose of ganking people and trolling was a big problem for me.

We may have a problem this week.

haha, as long as i get to run into a 1v1 type situation with ya I may stand a chance!

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Explain please?

The problem I have had with Abys thus far is that we will run into an even 5v5 and if we win, your guys call more people in to the point where we are outnumbered by double, then jump on our bodies if we don’t manage to get away. I don’t think it is the entire guild, perhaps just a specific group of trolly members. This was the same type of thing that happened with us and [DERP], as a WvW guild they are great, but the groups roaming solely for the purpose of ganking people and trolling was a big problem for me. Especially considering that we roam in relatively small groups. Sorry if you took offense to that Saiyr.

I didn’t take offense. Maguuma likes to troll, and you play so easily into it. If you want less of it, you should stop streaming in real time and turn off your comms, because I can tell you now that was a major fuel for some of the things we did. You are way too serious.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Why come you got no tattoo?
I waved@ AND ..(18ptfont) AND (/18ptfont) I did a double hop near you. I’m fairly positive that’s universal in MMO for; Hi, Thanks, and Good job. stuff like that.

Not to mention, I got a spike from a vengeful lexs dude wearing a rugby helmet a few hours ago.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Albo.7605

Explain please?

I didn’t take offense. Maguuma likes to troll, and you play so easily into it. If you want less of it, you should stop streaming in real time and turn off your comms, because I can tell you now that was a major fuel for some of the things we did. You are way too serious.

Yeah, I agree, I fall into the troll traps wayy too easily lmao

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Explain please?

It might not have been people being called in, but rather the large group headed the same way. If we see swords, we are going to venture to that area, sorry if you are on the trail. I am in TS, and I never hear “HELP, come save me, it’s 5v5!”

[Abys]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Thanks [One] for kicking our kitten today on SBI BL. Amazing what 4 weeks of karma training does to people’s combat prowess. Hopefully we see you a lot this week.

Star Player
[KEK]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legion.1569

Legion.1569

To the GLOB guild that we gvg’d earlier, good fights, i had alot of fun. You guys got better each fight so keep it up.

Cokie The Clown [HMMM],[BAGS] Formerly Devonas Rest, now SBI

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Nikkinella.8254

SBI, I feel bad for you guys now. You’ve got some Anet trolls on your server that seem to hate GvG and think of it as a violation. I’m still laughing over that one. What’s wrong with them.?

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perkysaurus.2630

Perkysaurus.2630

So you do realise this is the free to play weekend right? Anyone from anywhere (including your own server) can make another account and do what ever. Also you might want to read the forum rules because accusing people publicly (and causing the drama that is always sure to follow) is more likely to get to you the infractions and quite against the forum rules. Next time i would suggest more reading and more letting anet police their game.

We all know how this match up is going to end and it is not like anyone has a choice in who we get to fight.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Kuzletti.9175

Well this is exciting. :|

Attachments:

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nozzie.2067

Nozzie.2067

Not to sure what you expected. Whenever you have a large number of WvWers flocking to the one server it takes time for that server to rise to its appropriate rank & opposition. I expect that the current SBI would fit in at about Rank 6 on the ladder.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Kuzletti.9175

Well, since I started WvW I’ve only seen SBI go against the same 5 or so servers over and over. I just wanted something different :<

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Yeah… this is not a sensible matchup.

YB and KN are doing well with what they have though.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

The issue is we had bad rolls on the RNG last 2 match-ups. Servers with 4+ ranks under ours. I won’t say one bad word about them (IoJ, NSP, KN, YB) – they are really fighting – unlike some Dragonbrand tankers (booo:!). But they don’t have our coverage.

Many of our recent transfers came here hoping for good fights, they somehow get them. But we would have wanted at least one server at a higher rank than us. That’s when it gets really fun.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Not to sure what you expected. Whenever you have a large number of WvWers flocking to the one server it takes time for that server to rise to its appropriate rank & opposition. I expect that the current SBI would fit in at about Rank 6 on the ladder.

How would you know where SBI fits, they haven’t faced anyone higher than T4 since the transfers?

Until they face SoS or Maguuma, it’s all pointless speculation.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

I waved@ AND ..(18ptfont) AND (/18ptfont) I did a double hop near you. I’m fairly positive that’s universal in MMO for; Hi, Thanks, and Good job. stuff like that.

Not to mention, I got a spike from a vengeful lexs dude wearing a rugby helmet a few hours ago.

I do have a tattoo, but it is in a rather….delicate place.

I posted this before I saw you online and whispered you. <3

I will speak to the LEXS member who was wearing a rugby helmet when he spiked you. I absolutely will NOT tolerate bad fashion while spiking an opponent!

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

(edited by Blodeuyn.2751)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

I do have a tattoo, but it is in a rather….delicate place.

I posted this before I saw you online and whispered you. <3

I will speak to the LEXS member who was wearing a rugby helmet when he spiked you. I absolutely will NOT tolerate bad fashion while spiking an opponent!

That’s all I’m sayin’.. The bæst guy who spiked me not long ago, in bay, had some fine looking green armor with some fire effects and ish.

Been a pretty wild morning!

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

How would you know where SBI fits, they haven’t faced anyone higher than T4 since the transfers?

Pretty good speculation…SBI has decent off NA presence and its getting better. NA was your weaker zone now DDLG, BAEST, and others have shored that up. I hear you are also getting Dragon Riders from Borlis soon. Magummy bears don’t have a night presence so even if they match up with your NA (still think with what you have now that want be a problem) your SEA/Oceanic will have a good chance of turning everything to paper…which only makes their NA worse.

SoS is weak in NA but strong in off, so this is where you will have problems…depending on xfers

(edited by Gahzirra.8639)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

earendil.1290

Pretty good speculation…SBI has decent off NA presence and its getting better. NA was your weaker zone now DDLG, BAEST, and others have shored that up. I hear you are also getting Dragon Riders from Borlis soon. Magummy bears don’t have a night presence so even if they match up with your NA (still think with what you have now that want be a problem) your SEA/Oceanic will have a good chance of turning everything to paper…which only makes their NA worse.

SoS is weak in NA but strong in off, so this is where you will have problems…depending on xfers

Not to mention that both SoS and Maguma will probably insist on staying out of the top 6….

Can’t this mess of Leagues start already ?

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

If it weren’t for these darn low rolls all of the sudden. At first, when we didn’t need it, we were getting high rolls. Now when we do, we’re not. Gotta love that good old Murphy guy.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: dragonrage.8921

dragonrage.8921

Beyonder NO ONE CARES that was last week go to your wvw match, go ahead and pretend your gods gift to the earth and just go away.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kvothe.1467

Kvothe.1467

Beyonder NO ONE CARES that was last week go to your wvw match, go ahead and pretend your gods gift to the earth and just go away.

:D Lol, Dragon RAGE indeed… still though got a point you don’t belong in this thread sir, please refrain from posting here, especially videos that do not in anyway pertain to this match-up.

I feel emotions when I think about you.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Not to mention that both SoS and Maguma will probably insist on staying out of the top 6….

Actually, Maguuma would be quite happy to be rank 6. Check out our matchup thread. If SBI doesn’t want to go there, feel free to send us some night time presence so we can make it in :-)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

earendil.1290

Actually, Maguuma would be quite happy to be rank 6. Check out our matchup thread. If SBI doesn’t want to go there, feel free to send us some night time presence so we can make it in :-)

Oh boy, Maguma is extremely loved on SBI as you would suspect (not unlike most servers you faced). Having to fight you for that “death prize” rank 6, while running at full power on both sides…..

ANet please make this happen.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I sure am curious to see what SBI’s coverage is now. Silver tier might be simply okay if another NA stacked server was in it. But only okay. If both SoS and Maguuma ended up in silver tier, it would be such a snorefest. I already spent more time in PvE than in WvW last week :’( More time just idling for Tequatl, even…

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Plz, we would beat Mag now. Back when they had us outnumbered, we could still compete with them, until off peak hours. Now that we have coverage there, we could beat them.

SoS, I am not sure. I do remember owning them during primetime, but then losing everything during off times.

I think our coverage is pretty strong now. I just look forward to leagues, so I can get some achievements in WvW. Tired of PvE getting all the achievements.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

…still though got a point you don’t belong in this thread sir, please refrain from posting here, especially videos that do not in anyway pertain to this match-up.

Neither does a discussion with Maguuma belong into this thread, as they are not in this match-up.

[Yak’s Bend]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

…still though got a point you don’t belong in this thread sir, please refrain from posting here, especially videos that do not in anyway pertain to this match-up.

Neither does a discussion with Maguuma belong into this thread, as they are not in this match-up.

Considering you invaded our threads with your hilarious passive aggression for several weeks after YB stopped fighting us, I don’t think you get a say in who belongs in this thread :-)

Plz, we would beat Mag now. Back when they had us outnumbered, we could still compete with them, until off peak hours. Now that we have coverage there, we could beat them.

SoS, I am not sure. I do remember owning them during primetime, but then losing everything during off times.

I think our coverage is pretty strong now. I just look forward to leagues, so I can get some achievements in WvW. Tired of PvE getting all the achievements.

The problem with SoS is even though they have a weak NA (perhaps getting less weak, since at least one guild has moved there), their night time will destroy. You have to have gotten some serious coverage buffs to beat them, especially if you were somehow getting nightcapped by us, of all servers, before (my memory is bad so I really don’t remember). You will almost always be competing with an NA-heavy server in the third spot with SoS, so that time will split PPT up, whereas during night time, SoS will have free reign. If DB took the third slot then maybe you could do it, if their night time still comes out to play, which remains to be seen.

(edited by saiyr.3071)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

Idk….. I am pretty sure I remember Maguuma taking our keeps with ballista just because they could. Idk if that is considered competing with them or not. xD

Sure it will be fun when the RNG gods actually decide to test our mettle. I think our numbers have lots and lots of fairweathers atm.

I rarely WvW these days seeing as we normally own everything, and I can’t find an even fight anywhere. :/