9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

We all know YB and KN don’t post enough to have a thread, so there’s no harm in Mags spreading our posts around.

As for SBI – Yes you would win if you measure winning by PPT. Recruiting night time players is definitely the winning combination, so you have figured the game out!

Honestly we take fights more personally, so focus on that instead.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

And who was it that called me a “stalker” and told me to leave the thread back then? YB is in this match up, Mag isn’t.

[Yak’s Bend]

(edited by Frosch.7809)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Considering you invaded our threads with your hilarious passive aggression for several weeks after YB stopped fighting us, I don’t think you get a say in who belongs in this thread :-)

And who was it that called me a “stalker” and told me to leave the thread back then? YB is in this match up, Mag isn’t.

Were you the guy who said Agg were no skill zerglings or something and then mentioned arrowcarts?

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

Ma-who-ma? Who dat?

The kitten mightier than the sword.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Astrea.1794

Astrea.1794

Apologies to the Kaineng thief that was soloing the Bay lord.The commander of the group that zerged you has been properly punished via wig bomb.

So bored.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

Beyonder NO ONE CARES that was last week go to your wvw match, go ahead and pretend your gods gift to the earth and just go away.

I never said I cared.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Novability.4718

Novability.4718

wow another terribly pointless week for wvw.. Kaineng.. Yaks Bend.. you two need matchups that will help you out.. not throw you down the hole farther.. In SBI we need challenged, but, at least keep up the fight…

http://i.imgur.com/J23f3Ff.jpg

[TE] StormBluff Isle
Novability | X Novability X
“Retreat? Hell we just got here”

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

wow another terribly pointless week for wvw.. Kaineng.. Yaks Bend.. you two need matchups that will help you out.. not throw you down the hole farther.. In SBI we need challenged, but, at least keep up the fight…

We need to just start a karma train again where you take something then we retake it and go back and forth, because it’s getting really tiring getting run over right before we take something in our own borderlands…

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

We need to just start a karma train again where you take something then we retake it and go back and forth, because it’s getting really tiring getting run over right before we take something in our own borderlands…

and they call gvg kill trading…lol

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

sirflamesword.3896

It wouldn’t be this way if we weren’t facing a server 5 ranks above us, and 6 ranks above kain.

(edited by sirflamesword.3896)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

It wouldn’t be this way if we weren’t facing a server 6 ranks above us, and 7 ranks above kain.

I don’t really care, honestly. If that keeps you playing then go for it. I just think it’s amusing that people consider GvG against the spirit of WvW because of “kill trading” when people suggest stuff like that…not that I’m saying you’ve said anything about GvG. I’m just amusing myself.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

sirflamesword.3896

It wouldn’t be this way if we weren’t facing a server 6 ranks above us, and 7 ranks above kain.

I don’t really care, honestly. If that keeps you playing then go for it. I just think it’s amusing that people consider GvG against the spirit of WvW because of “kill trading” when people suggest stuff like that…not that I’m saying you’ve said anything about GvG. I’m just amusing myself.

It’s kinda funny because I think without GvG or some type of Karma train on weeks like this WvW would probably be completely dead.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: beyonder.9735

beyonder.9735

To put it bluntly I will post where ever I see fit from a BG thread to a DR thread ain’t no one holding my mouth or opinion. Now with that said.. I personally can’t stand Yaks because they purposely kept HOD ahead of us and the map spoke for itself cuz there was a point we were only 200 points away.. only lost 2nd cuz Yaks wanted to focus us.. it doesn’t matter at this point nor will it matter for the future. I expect to be in the same position as last week when we faced them.. so my real enjoyment will simply come from destroying your grps that out number us 3 to 1 by being more organized and cordinated.. so yea im pretty much enjoying u all going against SBI.. Im watching the millenium site like its spectator mode jus laughing.. and if u cant take smack talk.. your either a child, really sensitive like a female or idk what else.. but MAN UP and give yourself something to talk about instead of “NO ONE CARES” cuz obviously Yaks has Jack squat to brag about. Good day Yak heads and enjoy the rest of your miserable week. Sincerely, [StaR]

Mesmer – Geekin The Visage
Necro – Mavaldo Gravemore [StaR]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

sirflamesword.3896

To put it bluntly I will post where ever I see fit from a BG thread to a DR thread ain’t no one holding my mouth or opinion. Now with that said.. I personally can’t stand Yaks because they purposely kept HOD ahead of us and the map spoke for itself cuz there was a point we were only 200 points away.. only lost 2nd cuz Yaks wanted to focus us.. it doesn’t matter at this point nor will it matter for the future. I expect to be in the same position as last week when we faced them.. so my real enjoyment will simply come from destroying your grps that out number us 3 to 1 by being more organized and cordinated.. so yea im pretty much enjoying u all going against SBI.. Im watching the millenium site like its spectator mode jus laughing.. and if u cant take smack talk.. your either a child, really sensitive like a female or idk what else.. but MAN UP and give yourself something to talk about instead of “NO ONE CARES” cuz obviously Yaks has Jack squat to brag about. Good day Yak heads and enjoy the rest of your miserable week. Sincerely, [StaR]

I’m speechless about this. We hit SF just as hard as we hit HOD last week, at times we hit SF even HARDER because they had the cojones to hit a few of our keeps in EB and YBBL. What actually made you lose last week was the last few days you had almost no one still playing.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

Wow, you seem to be upset about last week’s match-up. Why do you let it get to you that much? The match is over, move on. It’s a game…

I stayed in YBBL, sometimes ventured into EB, but never touched the BL’s of the other 2 servers. Instead i saw small groups (and sometimes larger ones) of you guys in our BL, trying to harass us all the time, and this went on for several days – till i lost interest in the most boring match-up we had had for a long time.

Now about this week, sorry to disappoint you, but the week will not be miserable for us. The fair-weathers have left and the core of players who are still there are out there fighting anyway, no matter who our opponent is or how bad their manners are.

You lost because you didn’t have the coverage we had last week – blame the system, or blame your own server because what i saw from you guys wasn’t really impressive. And, you know, you lost the sympathy of people like me who actually did care.

[Yak’s Bend]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: xXTattsXx.4361

xXTattsXx.4361

Good fights in Garrison this evening folks.. Great to see some old faces even if they are bloodied and vice versa…

Tatts – SoCo

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

sirflamesword.3896

I gotta say, SBI it’s pretty bad how many more people than us you need to take a zero supply garrison. 3 to 1 isn’t enough? It’s just sad.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

Are you for real? I’ve never seen this much Q_Q ever from any server until now. Get over it, RNG screwed your server over. You are NOT going to win every week ok? Please go cry to your mommy if she did not teach you how to deal with losses…

Anyways, great fights last night, I’ll be enjoying WvW the rest of the week and not giving a crap about PPT.

PS: If you want to L2Troll, watch the Mag guys in this thread and forums.

FSP

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Are you for real? I’ve never seen this much Q_Q ever from any server until now. Get over it, RNG screwed your server over. You are NOT going to win every week ok? Please go cry to your mommy if she did not teach you how to deal with losses…

Anyways, great fights last night, I’ll be enjoying WvW the rest of the week and not giving a crap about PPT.

PS: If you want to L2Troll, watch the Mag guys in this thread and forums.

There is someone from your server who posted similar things. After YB started losing guilds and we started beating them, he became so elated when we would play higher tier servers and lose, and he would post on our matchup threads about it too.

TL;DR don’t underestimate how much QQ goes on on these forums, that seems like a pretty boilerplate QQ to me

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

I gotta say, SBI it’s pretty bad how many more people than us you need to take a zero supply garrison. 3 to 1 isn’t enough? It’s just sad.

They’re the new DB. Run from 1 vs 1, then come back with 20 friends to kill you and laugh at you. That’s all I’ve seen so far. Even trying to roam is boring now in this matchup with that kind of crap happening all the time.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

They’re the new DB. Run from 1 vs 1, then come back with 20 friends to kill you and laugh at you. That’s all I’ve seen so far. Even trying to roam is boring now in this matchup with that kind of crap happening all the time.

What DB guilds went to SBI?

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

What DB guilds went to SBI?

I think he was talking about the 20 friends thing

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: bjchase.3074

bjchase.3074

First night I have been able to play some WvW and as soon as I get into EB I see SBI spawn camping. So sad. But I do have to thank you for the loot bags.

And yes I know there are 3 exits from spawn but that is not the point.

Stormbluff Isle
Straight Outta Kryta [KRTA]
I fart in your general direction

(edited by bjchase.3074)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: bjchase.3074

bjchase.3074

I personally can’t stand Yaks because they purposely kept HOD ahead of us and the map spoke for itself cuz there was a point we were only 200 points away.. only lost 2nd cuz Yaks wanted to focus us.. . Sincerely, [StaR]

Is that why we held HOD-BL more often than SF-BL?

Stormbluff Isle
Straight Outta Kryta [KRTA]
I fart in your general direction

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Juunro.7082

Juunro.7082

So, my first night of trying out complete pacifism in WvW ended in mixed success. I was able to peacefully detente with several from Yak’s Bend and Kaineng, though several apparently angry people did kill me repeatedly. Through scientific testing I have discovered that approaching utterly naked except for a shield seemed to have the most success.

Also, the guild DD proved to be good people, being won over through a mixture of cheering and interpretive dance and was one of my better successes.

My attempts to convince those peaceful souls I met through cowering that a giant blob of my fellow server people was nearby on the map, thus giving them time to hide before getting steamrolled, was not as successful as I’d have liked.

Also, there were several instances where I was able to slip into an opposing servers zergs and just run with them for a while before someone noticed that I was not of the herd and i was ejected through the use of force.

Further testing will be required, but I feel this was a rousing success in some ways.

(Also, seriously, I mean no offense to anyone on the servers we are fighting this week, but this matchup is silly. It doesn’t matter how good you guys are individually, you won’t beat us unless we all get bored and go off and do something else. This is like week 4 for us of this; winning is fun, but winning without a real fight is not so much.)

Axe Murdering, Longbowing tiny Asura Mohawk’d Warrior

(edited by Juunro.7082)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

So, SBI. We goin’ for sixth?

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Gulagman.9045

(Also, seriously, I mean no offense to anyone on the servers we are fighting this week, but this matchup is silly. It doesn’t matter how good you guys are individually, you won’t beat us unless we all get bored and go off and do something else. This is like week 4 for us of this; winning is fun, but winning without a real fight is not so much.)

Blame the RNG system. It still has yet to figure out that SBI should not be placed with mid-tier WvW servers. Have fun with the big guys up there once you get there.

Maybe Kain or YB will get some transfers to even it up…oh wait…

FSP

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

There is someone from your server who posted similar things. After YB started losing guilds and we started beating them, he became so elated when we would play higher tier servers and lose, and he would post on our matchup threads about it too.

TL;DR don’t underestimate how much QQ goes on on these forums, that seems like a pretty boilerplate QQ to me

I love forum trivia
<Hits buzzer> Who is …

Frosch get out on the battlefield enough forum roaming

(edited by Gahzirra.8639)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: SirNukes.7854

SirNukes.7854

Honestly, YB and Kaineng should be putting up more of a fight and 2v1’ing SBI. Sure, rank 9 vs 13/14 is lopsided, but you can still have some fun with it. Back when these random matchups started, SBI at r13 went against the r5 and r7 servers, DB and Mag — nearly twice the disparity as this week. With a bit of 2v1, we were pulling many more points in that match than you guys are this week, even sieging DB’s EB keep during the evenings (I don’t remember if we ever got it). I loved that week.

It might be harder for you guys to pull off the 2v1 right now since your populations/moral is so low and SBI is loaded up on fairweathers and mappers, but I still think it’s the best bet to make this match fun for all of us.

Amazon Basin
SBI

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Kaineng lost 2 major wvw guilds, were rated much higher than we should be at this point. We should probably be 16th-18th. So the last thing we need to do is drive up our PPT especially since yaks isn’t getting much either.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

mmm kinda need a SBI maguuma SoS matchup, actually give SBI a challenge for once.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: TehFoe.6527

TehFoe.6527

I had some decent duels with SBI tonight. I also spoke with a few of your players who mentioned they have no idea what fight night is. I suggest we set something up

[AciD]
Yaks Bend

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Newbkakes.4971

Newbkakes.4971

Mashed up our fights from reset night!
Shoutouts to PRO/GLOB/LOOT/ONE good fights!

Wipin zergs since 2012
Former Too Kitten [BÆST] leader/founder
[TBT] The Black Tides since ’14

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Yaks! Why did you bail from Hills as soon as we got back in??? Fight us, don’t jump off the cliff to your death, c’mon. You had more players than we did.

[Abys]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: beyonder.9735

beyonder.9735

Interesting the interpretations people come up with are amazing btw ..“QQ” “ickle rectum rage” sounds like someone dabbles in a little too much back door business to know such terminology.. And if Shield had a problem with me saying or writing something I’m sure he would approach me like a man about it and not do it through some third party on a forum.. but really those are the best replies I get back after what I said?..you dudes are lame.. if the forums are gonna be this corny with responses I’d rather not bother, anyway enjoy the rest of your thread. Sincerely, [StaR]

Mesmer – Geekin The Visage
Necro – Mavaldo Gravemore [StaR]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aluminum.6982

Aluminum.6982

Yaks! Why did you bail from Hills as soon as we got back in??? Fight us, don’t jump off the cliff to your death, c’mon. You had more players than we did.

Bed time for a few of us but those were good fights! Just thought we would go out with a splat!

Corrupted Wingnut – Necro.
Or any of the Wingnut family.
(One) Yaks Bend.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

It’s kinda funny because I think without GvG or some type of Karma train on weeks like this WvW would probably be completely dead.

IMO, longterm its going to die anyway if they don’t fix population imbalance and make the scoreboard somehow have relevance more often. Karma training, nor GvGing endlessly, can I see offering enough by themselves to keep this game worth playing for most who see WvW as their endgame.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sol.8341

Sol.8341

SBI are really good, easily on par with Tier 2 in terms of numbers , skills and strategy. We cannot even capture a camp without an enemy response team driving by. They are just holding both YB and Kaineng back at same time.

It is extremely unfortunate such a matchup occurred for all 3 servers. Firstly, SBI have almost no objectives to capture and a week of steamrolling will blunt their skills. Second, both YB and Kain players will not bother to show up. There is a difference between trying hard and stupidity of coming into WvW to accomplish nothing. I hope SBI will gain enough points to move into the gold tier before the league starts.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

I think that sort of attention to scouting only occurs when there’s not much going on to scout for.

Going to be a quiet week I think.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: AndrewRain.3169

AndrewRain.3169

I know its too late, but
Outmanned Buff! No Repairs! Time to go Zerg Surfing.

[RAW] Raw Material
Commander Valcorain
What is Broken Can be Reforged.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: ithinkimhaunted.7412

ithinkimhaunted.7412

We had more players than you? Hmm, lets check the instant replay shall we???

(edited by ithinkimhaunted.7412)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: ithinkimhaunted.7412

ithinkimhaunted.7412

I know its too late, but
Outmanned Buff! No Repairs! Time to go Zerg Surfing.

For Frodo!!!!!

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

We had more players than you? Hmm, lets check the instant replay shall we???

Well played sir – that was Samurai worthy

We’ve been there before too. It’s hard being outnumbered like this. It’s hard for us too. And don’t mind the “more people than us” – it was a friendly taunt. We all know what the situation is.

I would have a suggestion – you won’t win the matchup so try to find more realistic objectives. When we were facing BP two weeks ago, Fimstippi came with a community challenge – the guild that would claim the BP garrison and build a WP there would win 100 gold. Thread is here :

http://www.stormbluffisle.com/index.php/forum/wvw/2558-wvw-event-big-bye-bye-borlis-bounty

It turned out as a great community bonding efforts – those BP bastiches never gave us anything for free (kudos to them) and it took several days of coordinated multi guild effort to do it.

We all know that SBI will probably be crushed when facing a T1 server – so we decided that when this will happen we should launch the same challenge. Only this time it will be to build a WP on our own BL Trust me – that could be difficult and we hope that this could keep our WvW groups interested again.

So – you could try something like this (pick your own challenge if a WP in your own BL is too easy). It would compensate for the lack of purpose that you probable feel right now.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Plains of Ashes.5941

Plains of Ashes.5941

Funny I seem to recall YB ping-ponging between both of us. We were fighting them about as much as we wernt fighting them which I assume ment they were taking back all of your stuff after taking ours.

But after reading the whine quote above about one server being focused on more than the other, and how if YB was only fair SF would have done better, here comes the really ironic part! early in the match not even halfway into the first page of the YB/HoD/SF matchup thread, SF posts this:

So Yak’s Bend… Would you mind focusing only on HoD this week so that we can pass them in the rankings?

How lame is that. I dont know why you are whinging at YB in this thread, SF was the only ones that were uncool last week.

So after reading this I guess I could have claimed that the beating we got was unfairly focused on HoD and SF’s unsportsmanlike posts were the reason

/respect YB, wish we could have made a better match of it with you guys.

Meanwhile: stay classy SF, even if its in non-SF threads.

-Plains@HoD

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

Thanks for your perspective, Ashes. can’t help but notice that nobody seems particularly impressed by Beyonder’s vid. After watching it, I saw why.

I had expected something spectacular; instead it’s a coordinated guild group wiping uplevel militia. Not sure what’s bragworthy about that.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Just wanted to drop in to say…

One of these weeks, IOJ will roll YB. Gulagman. I will find you, and I will kill you. You doubted our wvw prowess and said we’d break against a real matchup. Look at our score last week against SBI and look at this week. Leagues are revamped so no one is tanking it. We’re coming. That is all T_T.

(edited by Visirale.6097)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Pendragon.8735

So – you could try something like this (pick your own challenge if a WP in your own BL is too easy). It would compensate for the lack of purpose that you probable feel right now.

Pleas to ‘keep trying and playing’ and ‘come out and fight’ fall on deaf ears when servers that were bandwagoned on to created their own bed. Then they have to lie in it.

Everyone knows by now that the ranking system is garbage and when you get a massive influx or export of players either way, that it takes weeks, if not months, of crap matchups, for the rankings to finally sit a server back in its right place.

People need to stay on their servers and stop hopping around, and then players wouldn’t have to search for these silly morale type victory motivations, amidst boring, first day decided matches.

Been through about a half dozen of these “wave to the choo choo train bandwagon server on their way up” scenarios now, and there isn’t much in the way of silver linings to make them better. Mass server hopping is as damaging to WvW as anything Anet is doing.

(edited by Pendragon.8735)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

People need to stay on their servers and stop hopping around, and then players wouldn’t have to search for these silly morale type victory motivations, amidst boring, first day decided matches.

I disagree with you. Players moving from server to server are just people looking to have fun. I realize that there are some of the people who joined SBI will leave at some point – their call and I’m not the one to judge. We’ve been there before back when SBI won T1 twice in a row. Maybe some will like the overall community and decide to stay – that’s still a win.

And finding “silly morale type victory motivations” like this one is the indicator of a good leadership team – using PPT and rank as “not silly victory motivations” (as you suggest) is actually the wrong way to do it. We learned this the hard way.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Pendragon.8735

I disagree with you. Players moving from server to server are just people looking to have fun.

Ticking over +500 much of the day, and outnumbering every fight 4 to 1, is not my idea of fun. I’ve been in matches where our server has been that team and its hardly any better than being at +50. Yet it happens for weeks every time when a dog pile of transfers happen.

You’re correct it need not ultimately be about the PPT, but even so the dynamics created in such a lopsided score make finding quality fights that aren’t massively imbalanced, exceedingly difficult, and often not worth looking for for a large portion of each day.

(edited by Pendragon.8735)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Gulagman.9045

Just wanted to drop in to say…

One of these weeks, IOJ will roll YB. Gulagman. I will find you, and I will kill you. You doubted our wvw prowess and said we’d break against a real matchup. Look at our score last week against SBI and look at this week. Leagues are revamped so no one is tanking it. We’re coming. That is all T_T.

To be perfectly honest, what I said in LA chat was asserted and agreed upon by your recent transfers from CD…(the ERPn guys) And this was all BEFORE your most recent transfers/bandwagoners who wanted to ride the silver league train, so neither of us took that into calculation. And don’t worry, I’m pretty sure you guys will probably beat us in PPT considering the influx of people you have been getting, but YB will be getting more bags out of the week. Sometimes, it is down to a simple game of numbers and you can’t help the fact that skill lag will kill you. Talking about points is nice. However, PPT means almost nothing now considering most wvw guilds look for fights rather than pay attention to the score, but it’s nice to know that some folks still live in the Dark Ages.

Also, please keep your pugs in LA chat from kitten talking other servers like BP, CD, YB, and Kain. All four servers has lost coverage to either T1/T2 servers or others to a lesser extent. Your recent CD and Kain transfers should know a thing or two about that amirite?

Protip: This week is not over and once the weekend warriors are gone, we shall see how well you guys do against CD and especially BP’s late week pushes.

And finally, I did enjoy the HoD, SF, Mag, IoJ ppl helping the thread get longer than two pages, but can we get back on topic now?

Edit: I heard there was a rumor of putting a bounty on my head when the matchup happens. If it helps, I’ll rep TEST in WvW so you guys can identify me for your convenience.

FSP

(edited by Gulagman.9045)