9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Boldly boredly badly?

I’ve been told that our EB ZerGuildGrouPuG want everything in EB, especially the exclusive right to access EB JP!

Being rather new to SBI, barely a month, I’m homesick (literally, physically “sick”) and mostly rest at home… (coughing)

I don’t know. Sbi BL during the day was actually fun to roam in. Not too many zergs and pretty nice fights from both Sbi and Kain roamers. So I think its not too boring of a matchup. At least not for some of us on Yaks.:)

Lion of the Wind
RgTg/SoCo
/salute

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

I am just enjoying the bag farm at OL. Thank you SBI.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZaCeze.9416

ZaCeze.9416

Boldly boredly badly?

I’ve been told that our EB ZerGuildGrouPuG want everything in EB, especially the exclusive right to access EB JP!

Being rather new to SBI, barely a month, I’m homesick (literally, physically “sick”) and mostly rest at home… (coughing)

Good luck with that, they’ve got to work real hard for that to happen(well excluding the jp)

Gumiho/Warrior Dessivie/Mesmer
I’m just a dolyak with presents on its back.
Ex-Kaineng→ IOJ Magnificient

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

I don’t know. Sbi BL during the day was actually fun to roam in. Not too many zergs and pretty nice fights from both Sbi and Kain roamers. So I think its not too boring of a matchup. At least not for some of us on Yaks.:)

Lion of the Wind
RgTg/SoCo
/salute

That’s… mostly true for you and us, whom work (hard) at home. We had a lot of fun, too! ............but please don't tell everybody and overload our workload! XD

I’m the LEXS (or SBHS then?) kitten Legend ranger at NW camp fighting a SoCo warrior(?) KITTEN! Once almost got it (I think) but then [OTG](?) guild party came……

/waved @ him before jumping into the fight between him and another SBI at NW camp, and our old SoCo friend did wave back after the fight. (I would like to request the compensation for patching up and laundry tho…)

Neeho and I both hilariously downed due to each other’s condition damages at NE camp few days ago. Lucky me! I got the pet and the help from Blodeuyn and the other member from you know which guild seconds later. q:

Trixsy from [SBHS] and we from [LEXS] are looking for fire support group(s), small to medium to large one. Any help is welcome and greatly appreciated!!

Special thanks to [BÆST] and some [Bags/DDLG] for helping out yesterday afternoon.

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yuna.3512

Yuna.3512

Thank you come again!!

Attachments:

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: FleurBlanc.1790

FleurBlanc.1790

Going to miss the last day of this match and part of the next one
Thanks to the [One][POV] and [LOOT] commanders, had a lot of fun this week despite the uneven numbers. Was the first thing I came back to after 4-5 months break from WvW and I thought it would suck but it really hasn’t :P

Props to [BÆST] and [DDLG] we faced in a lot of the drawn out fights. Got run over more than a few times on unexpected pushes and banished off a mountain by someone while simultaneously having a cow finisher dropped on my face. Also, thanks to [Hero], during roaming you were one of the few guilds who didn’t run from fights- hardly ever ducked into portals or ran. Good times

Leaving these here;
Misc clips including the dance-off at garrison:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yj4_E3JtBY&hd=1
Summary of my group’s roaming experience this week…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_5Vdm7A1jc&hd=1
The battle for Helm’s Deep (Gandalf didn’t save us T_T): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRP_zzcsVgw&hd=1

Good luck in next week’s match-up everyone, and thanks for all the [LOOT] :P

Micro Hipa [ TM ] [ Shot ] [ BMO ] [ DOLO ]
Fort Aspenwood

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: dragonrage.8921

dragonrage.8921

Yuna is that after taking OL tonight everyone really enjoyed the hours of bags you provided. It took SBI almost all day to take ONE keep thats not fully upgraded with unlimited resources and a nearly endless supply of people at their disposal all the time aimlessly walking into sup arrow cart fire over and over and over for hours. Not to count all the busted golems bolth Alphas and Omegas, and the 7? times that you actually got into inner and failed.

(edited by dragonrage.8921)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merrikk.6790

Merrikk.6790

We’re waiting for the screen shots of you cheering after retaking SM back.

Yak’s Bend [LOOT][POV]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinder.2056

Cinder.2056

Yuna is that after taking OL tonight everyone really enjoyed the hours of bags you provided. It took SBI almost all day to take ONE keep thats not fully upgraded with unlimited resources and a nearly endless supply of people at their disposal all the time aimlessly walking into sup arrow cart fire over and over and over for hours. Not to count all the busted golems bolth Alphas and Omegas, and the 7? times that you actually got into inner and failed.

And an amazing job by our commander in EBG! Running very limited supplies and managed to hold it off for so long. Wasnt there when it fell, was in a guild TA run unfortunately

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perkysaurus.2630

Perkysaurus.2630

Another snoozefest, still plenty of useless badges and an evening of work to get my montly kills. Thanks yb I certainly hope for better opponents next week not sure about the rest of you.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mortalitas.9710

Mortalitas.9710

Too kitten indeed.

Showed up about 2 minutes after the failed attempt at our OL:
http://i.imgur.com/pDaM92r.jpg

Calling a guild dumb because two members jumped into a sea of attackers to try to help in anyway is immature. Regardless of what side your on in this weeks match try to keep it classy. Being respectful to people makes them respect you more.

E. BlackThorn Mesmer

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

In this match-up thread I see all this come out and play stuff. lol When we do come out and play SBI zerg balls need to number in the 80-100 range. We have wiped your big guilds up and down the maps constantly. Your answer? The funny part about it is your server wouldn’t hold a candle to servers with equal numbers. Even completely outnumbering an opposing server you get wiped. How can you brag about that? Sorry but it seems to me SBI will fall once again when you realize your numbers don’t mean anything when you are teamed against skilled servers with equal numbers. Here is a simple little vid to prove a point. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VXvW1Jtf0Sk or maybe another. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GasPzNqI4nw Lol you say you want SoR or JQ? good luck.

I’m not so sure holding a choke with 2x superior AC’s counts as an ‘OMGZ SKILL3D WIPE BROS HIGH F1VE!@11!!’

If that was an open field wipe then it’d be a different story :P

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Dream In A Dream.7213

Lion of the Wind
RgTg/SoCo
/salute

That’s… mostly true for you and us, whom work (hard) at home. We had a lot of fun, too! ............but please don't tell everybody and overload our workload! XD

I’m the LEXS (or SBHS then?) kitten Legend ranger at NW camp fighting a SoCo warrior(?) KITTEN! Once almost got it (I think) but then [OTG](?) guild party came……

/waved @ him before jumping into the fight between him and another SBI at NW camp, and our old SoCo friend did wave back after the fight. (I would like to request the compensation for patching up and laundry tho…)

Neeho and I both hilariously downed due to each other’s condition damages at NE camp few days ago. Lucky me! I got the pet and the help from Blodeuyn and the other member from you know which guild seconds later. q:

Trixsy from [SBHS] and we from [LEXS] are looking for fire support group(s), small to medium to large one. Any help is welcome and greatly appreciated!!

Special thanks to [BÆST] and some [Bags/DDLG] for helping out yesterday afternoon.

If it was an asura guardian with pink quaggan backpack, that was me
I did salute and wave back after the fight:D But yeah I was lucky reinforcements came or you would have terminated me pretty easy inside that camp there as I burned my cooldowns too quickly. Were you also the ranger at ne camp with shh mesmer that fought me and another roamer I think from one? I am staying away from them upgraded camps now. lol that fight would not end. Was fun getting that bloodlust and hunting yaks from you guys for a bit.

/salute

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: mauler.5694

mauler.5694

In this match-up thread I see all this come out and play stuff. lol When we do come out and play SBI zerg balls need to number in the 80-100 range. We have wiped your big guilds up and down the maps constantly. Your answer? The funny part about it is your server wouldn’t hold a candle to servers with equal numbers. Even completely outnumbering an opposing server you get wiped. How can you brag about that? Sorry but it seems to me SBI will fall once again when you realize your numbers don’t mean anything when you are teamed against skilled servers with equal numbers. Here is a simple little vid to prove a point. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VXvW1Jtf0Sk or maybe another. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GasPzNqI4nw Lol you say you want SoR or JQ? good luck.

I’m not so sure holding a choke with 2x superior AC’s counts as an ‘OMGZ SKILL3D WIPE BROS HIGH F1VE!@11!!’

If that was an open field wipe then it’d be a different story :P

Go back to Tier 1……..

Killa Zombie – Necromancer

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoxly.4109

Phoxly.4109

Calling a guild dumb because two members jumped into a sea of attackers to try to help in anyway is immature. Regardless of what side your on in this weeks match try to keep it classy. Being respectful to people makes them respect you more.

No really, our OL was completely empty and they walked a lone golem in by themselves. Made it about halfway up the stairs to outer before two people saw and then about 10 more showed up before it died after we called it out in map chat. Not saying they’re dumb, that wasn’t even my comment; but really they could get SO much better before they get their ego get the best of em.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

If it was an asura guardian with pink quaggan backpack, that was me
I did salute and wave back after the fight:D But yeah I was lucky reinforcements came or you would have terminated me pretty easy inside that camp there as I burned my cooldowns too quickly. Were you also the ranger at ne camp with shh mesmer that fought me and another roamer I think from one? I am staying away from them upgraded camps now. lol that fight would not end. Was fun getting that bloodlust and hunting yaks from you guys for a bit.

/salute

Yea, it was an asuran who ran to our survived poor dolyak leaving NW camp (why?! Q.Q why!?) — I might switch back to longbow for the extra 300 range. -_- That may change the battle there! XD

As for NE camp, maybe he’s Trixsy, the Director of National Intelligen… diligent… Defence [SBHS]. (Deko is a girl with pigtails.) Yes, we keep upgrading camps for Hills and towers in this match-up. (grin)

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

After destroying a Guardian, I proceeded to get wiped in every fight… not such a good day. I was particularly impressed with the condi ranger… wasn’t expecting that at all.

Great fights this week, look forward to matching up with you guys in leagues, or maybe a rematch with a server that is active!

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

To the YB commander who initiated a 1v1, ran back to the sentry when he was losing, came back with a thief friend to fight me 2v1, then ran away again after I killed the thief… I lol’d.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

To the YB commander who initiated a 1v1, ran back to the sentry when he was losing, came back with a thief friend to fight me 2v1, then ran away again after I killed the thief… I lol’d.

That is so funny that I will be laughing for weeks. Internet rep increased by over 9,000.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

To [One] guild.

LOL.

Talk kitten get hit?

Thanks for the bags on SBI BL today. Had a good time, I’m sure you did too.

Star Player
[KEK]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

To [One] guild.

LOL.

Talk kitten get hit?

Congratulations on picking on our commander rotation for the past 2 days, trying to get new commanders in there!

I know it must feel good, having two decent nights back to back, after how rough it was for you guys Sat-Tuesday.

But hey, nice numbers throwing a que at our guild again on someone who doesnt shot call hardly at all! :p

[One]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Radioactive.1248

To [One] guild.

LOL.

Talk kitten get hit?

Congratulations on picking on our commander rotation for the past 2 days, trying to get new commanders in there!

I know it must feel good, having two decent nights back to back, after how rough it was for you guys Sat-Tuesday.

But hey, nice numbers throwing a que at our guild again on someone who doesnt shot call hardly at all! :p

Oh well, make any excuses you want to make. You didn’t beat us once all night, no matter how many times you zoom hacked ac’s.

Not only was SBI not Q’d it wasn’t even close. We smoked you consistently with far fewer people and less bloodlust.

If you didn’t make such a big deal about talking kitten I wouldn’t bother with these kind of petty comments, but you’re just a petty guild who started stupid kitten and talked a bunch of kitten you can’t back up because you’re bad.

Keep it classy friends.

Star Player
[KEK]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

To [One] guild.

LOL.

Talk kitten get hit?

Oh well, make any excuses you want to make. You didn’t beat us once all night, no matter how many times you zoom hacked ac’s.

Not only was SBI not Q’d it wasn’t even close. We smoked you consistently with far fewer people and less bloodlust.

If you didn’t make such a big deal about talking kitten I wouldn’t bother with these kind of petty comments, but you’re just a petty guild who started stupid kitten and talked a bunch of kitten you can’t back up because you’re bad.

Keep it classy friends.

Where is this kitten talking you keep rambling on about? You’re acting completely obnoxious. Regardless, I am happy you’re glad you bullied a newer commander as stated. Good job, you did very well tonight against that. Just I am sorry Sat-Tuesday was so embarrassing for you.

[One]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Radioactive.1248

To [One] guild.

LOL.

Talk kitten get hit?

Keep it classy friends.

Where is this kitten talking you keep rambling on about? You’re acting completely obnoxious. Regardless, I am happy you’re glad you bullied a newer commander as stated. Good job, you did very well tonight against that. Just I am sorry Sat-Tuesday was so embarrassing for you.

Embarrassing? Please I didn’t know the word until you defined it with your performance today. Thanks for broadening my horizon.

Star Player
[KEK]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: mariemystar.8296

mariemystar.8296

hey hey, i spoke to you earlier about kitten talking in forums and told our guild to cool it. and you did respond with “thank you for being the classy guild you are.”

so knock it off.

Commander Mariemystar – Sylvari Mesmer
Public Enemy Number [One]
Yaks Bend

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

hey hey, i spoke to you earlier about kitten talking in forums and told our guild to cool it. and you did respond with “thank you for being the classy guild you are.”

so knock it off.

Twas all part of his evil plan!

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Newbkakes.4971

Newbkakes.4971

No really, our OL was completely empty and they walked a lone golem in by themselves. Made it about halfway up the stairs to outer before two people saw and then about 10 more showed up before it died after we called it out in map chat. Not saying they’re dumb, that wasn’t even my comment; but really they could get SO much better before they get their ego get the best of em.

What ego? No one in BEAST has an ego. Are we good? As a leader I’m bias Can we improve? Yes and we do every week. Have we gotten our kitten handed to us multiple times this week? Yeup. Have we kicked some kitten this week? Yes we have! One thing we don’t do however is troll other guilds regardless of how good or bad they are. For us it’s more about respect for our enemies at the end of the day. If we get our kitten beat we turn around and say GJ! Good fight. Now what did we do wrong and how can we fix it. We’ve only been around for a month now I’d ssay we’re off to a good start. Good job this week YB a lot of good fights too. Kept us on our toes.

Wipin zergs since 2012
Former Too Kitten [BÆST] leader/founder
[TBT] The Black Tides since ’14

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinder.2056

Cinder.2056

To [One] guild.

LOL.

Talk kitten get hit?

Keep it classy friends.

How youre acting right now is the exact opposite of classy…

or did i get the definition wrong?

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Perkysaurus.2630

I have noticed Yb keyboard warriors very quiet all of a sudden but no worries in a few hours it all resets. They can go do the same thing with another server and talk about how they wiped 6million man zergs with 3 guys and their grandmum.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rei Hino.5961

Rei Hino.5961

Match up’s that is this one sided should allow for the other 2 servers to have some kinda Auto Alliance After all for one server to completely win is boring for them and during most of this match up it seemed they could block us from our spawns on all 4 maps, Siegerazer is a one time use thing break out into a swarm of 50 people to get smacked down Bloodlust in this scanario with the other server just over powered and have nothing else to do but hold bloodlust points so now there over powered in manpower and firepower it’s like why even play wvw in these match up’s. Come up with more creative small things for balance having the out maned buff ally you to the randomly roaming pve monsters. Even when were in another match up and were winning this badly I feel bad so it’s not just getting the beat down im thinking about it’s how unbalanced wvw that is bothering me. While the Ability to get utter defeated is one thing, things are so bad now if there been a way to loose our citadel and we littely spawn into 50 people killing us while in load screen it would have happened in this match up it was that badly one sided. But to SBI good fight guys it’s not like you could go easy on us you needed to have things to do also as it’s your wvw as well just again anets inability to balance a system were players can jump servers vs issues created by the ability of people to move servers IE someone that started gw’s 2 on a wrong server and find out there friend is on another small example but I do think something needs to be done add more pve elements have wvw coop server day to defeat Zhaitan ect in a more epic battle that what is the fight given to us in PVE Orr dungeon ect Something. Kinda off topic but Tequatl > Zhaitan ..does anyone find a Problem with that? Idea’s comments as this was just to make people think about what if hopefully the developers see’s this also.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

Match up’s that is this one sided should allow for the other 2 servers to have some kinda Auto Alliance After all for one server to completely win is boring for them and during most of this match up it seemed they could block us from our spawns on all 4 maps, Siegerazer is a one time use thing break out into a swarm of 50 people to get smacked down Bloodlust in this scanario with the other server just over powered and have nothing else to do but hold bloodlust points so now there over powered in manpower and firepower it’s like why even play wvw in these match up’s. Come up with more creative small things for balance having the out maned buff ally you to the randomly roaming pve monsters. Even when were in another match up and were winning this badly I feel bad so it’s not just getting the beat down im thinking about it’s how unbalanced wvw that is bothering me. While the Ability to get utter defeated is one thing, things are so bad now if there been a way to loose our citadel and we littely spawn into 50 people killing us while in load screen it would have happened in this match up it was that badly one sided. But to SBI good fight guys it’s not like you could go easy on us you needed to have things to do also as it’s your wvw as well just again anets inability to balance a system were players can jump servers vs issues created by the ability of people to move servers IE someone that started gw’s 2 on a wrong server and find out there friend is on another small example but I do think something needs to be done add more pve elements have wvw coop server day to defeat Zhaitan ect in a more epic battle that what is the fight given to us in PVE Orr dungeon ect Something. Kinda off topic but Tequatl > Zhaitan ..does anyone find a Problem with that? Idea’s comments as this was just to make people think about what if hopefully the developers see’s this also.

Would have been easier to read with paragraphs but I did read it

While it was a blow-out – there were a lot of good fights to be had. When WvW guilds start throwing trash talk and videos at each other on the matchup server it means they had fun

While ANet could improve the system, there is stuff that the players themselves can do:

SBI tried to organize an interesting interserver challenge

http://www.stormbluffisle.com/index.php/forum/wvw/2658-wvw-event-waypoint-armageddon

but we shelved it since some people on YB felt it was not respectful.

And we do have “Server wide Orr night” on SBI since february. http://www.stormbluffisle.com/index.php/forum/non-wvw/1485-pve-event-temple-invasions-epsilon-and-sigma

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Dream In A Dream.7213

Not sure if putting more npcs in is the answer. The problem is population and coverage. All they have to do is have a decent matching system ,pve events in wvw are kind of pointless.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rei Hino.5961

Rei Hino.5961

Yea I seen that challenge SBI had witch was part of the reason for the long post above I been wanting to say something on this matter for a bit now I know it has been bought up alot about wvw rebalacing but yes the SBI idea was awesome as it allowed for a yak/Kaineng team up but thanks for reading it yes it was rather long and it was just a rant get idea’s going more things like SBI had in mind if a net can’t fix wvw ect, Winning is not everything and losing is not everything as there only so much of each you can do just the fun of fighting I actually worry about killing people as I like wvw for the chess match of tower siege/defend. And if anyone maybe remember seeing a (SMC) Sailor Moon Clan tag bouncing about that would have been me lol. although I seen alot of (SMC) Stone Mist castle tags witch I found interesting O.o

(edited by Rei Hino.5961)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

I agree on all this. It’s almost as bad for us as it is for you guys.
We’ve been leaving everything we take for the most part paper so you guys can take it all back quickly so at least both sides get some good wxp taking things back and forth.
We’ve also had some good fights along the way.

It’s hard for the matchmaking system to predict how good a server is going to be in the future. Clearly we’re stronger than our ranking at this moment, unfortunately we’ve been rolling low on the resets. I wish there was a slight human element in the matchmaking to ensure matchups like this didn’t happen. We’ve had some great fights with YB and Kaineng in the past, and I’m sure we’ll get some in the future. At the moment though, we’ve benefitted from a lot of good WvW guilds choosing SBI as a home so hopefully we won’t see either of you guys again for awhile, I’m sure the sentiment is shared from both servers we faced this week.

Best of luck to both servers next week. =)

~Tarnished Coast~

(edited by Shonie.5297)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

3hrs+ again to get organized and take OL SBI… stop rushing things is not helping you….

no matter how many times you zoom hacked ac’s.

Nice a TE talks about zoom hacking! I love it <3

All classes

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: dragonrage.8921

dragonrage.8921

Be careful SBI your aiming to get all the way up there to the big 6 if you get what you wish you may not like it. If Stonemist can be taken right under your nose your not ready and will be eaten alive in one bite.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

Even though this match up was very lopsided, I want to thank both YB and Kain for sticking with it and and putting up a good fight on the SBI BL.

LEXS/SBHS had some great fights with both of you and were the population difference not so huge, I am sure you’d have handed our kitten to us!

SBI really wasn’t aiming to go up in rank so quickly, and as we’ve seen, the effects are not fun for any of us. It has been a boring 4 weeks, silly Anet.

A personal shout-out to my fellow SBI: thank you so much for the support and making LEXS feel at home. <3

Here’s to a better match up for the coming week!

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

It’s difficult to pull off a SM ninja against a server that’s present on the map, and SBI would have been if their opponents consistently held territory in EB. It’s an artifact of our population being too low on those hours to properly defend four maps – though if we had more scouting it would certainly have helped.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Perkysaurus.2630

Be careful SBI your aiming to get all the way up there to the big 6 if you get what you wish you may not like it. If Stonemist can be taken right under your nose your not ready and will be eaten alive in one bite.

The upper tier servers mostly view smc as a trap you can either hold it or go after everything else. The time and manpower to hold it against attack from an equal strength opponent requires a huge invenstment vs little gain in the ppt. What most of us want is the challenging oppponent not steamrolling servers with only one or two guilds coming out for the fight. Still kudos for the Yb guilds that came out thursday evening an played like it was reset night. hats off