9/27: SoR/BG/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

TC, where are your roamers? :’(

Roaming. And surprising the fun out of a poor thief trying to solo water campy thing. And then fleeing, screaming, when more than one showed up.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

@bg bl.

blobing as 10 while roaming doesnt count!

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

BG/SoR/JQ should just be given their own league. Nobody else has coverage and queues map(s) 24 hours of the day :<

TC should stop whining in every thread about leagues and take their upcoming beatings. Like I point out, when TC stacked themselves far beyond any competition outside of T1, you had the same complaints lobbed against you that were dismissed out of hand.

Now its too late for your precious community…. there will be many slayings of roleplayers and dolyaks in your future. Get used to it because it seems almost every week you will be facing a t1 server.

You have no right to pass judgement on any server. SoR has and always will be a server for bandwagoners and scavengers.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

BG/SoR/JQ should just be given their own league. Nobody else has coverage and queues map(s) 24 hours of the day :<

TC should stop whining in every thread about leagues and take their upcoming beatings. Like I point out, when TC stacked themselves far beyond any competition outside of T1, you had the same complaints lobbed against you that were dismissed out of hand.

Now its too late for your precious community…. there will be many slayings of roleplayers and dolyaks in your future. Get used to it because it seems almost every week you will be facing a t1 server.

You have no right to pass judgement on any server. SoR has and always will be a server for bandwagoners and scavengers.

says a player from tc, who has had many ppl xfer to your server. Pot kettle ???

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

+1 to this. TC didnt stack up in any way that is even comparable to a T1 servers stacking, the main reason why tier 2 is so lopsided is because of guilds leaving for tier 1 servers, not so much because TC got all the guilds in the world. (like what.. 1-2 in the last few months?) Dosent this mean that tier 1 is destabilizing all the other tiers?

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

I don’t think all of us xfers to TC came for the WvW.

I was lured in by cookies.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

@bg bl.

blobing as 10 while roaming doesnt count!

0.0;; 10 is like custom pvp numbers.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Middzz.1490

Middzz.1490

……………………is really upset by the breach of copyright Whining ©…SOR

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

Shouldn’t it be copywrong when it gets you in trouble?

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

So the purpose of each T1 server stacking itself is..? To kitten lower tier servers or to have competitive matches when matched against each other? I don’t get your point, though it seems like you don’t really have one.

I eat breakfast for dinner.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gone Finshin.9452

Gone Finshin.9452

Fun SMC fights this morning!!!!!

#1 Monk NA

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Also yesterday in TCBL before we had a real force on the map… I think this may have been just a BIT overkill, dont you think SoR? I mean we had all of maybe 10 max in the keep and no siege, we literally had just taken it back.

Attachments:

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Every time I try to roam, I get a couple decent fights before a zerg (20+) comes running for me. It really kills the fun when you have people run from you 1/2 the time, sometimes get good fights, then get zerged down 20v1 (and then get corpse jumped).

(Just to note, before the anti-TC posts: I’ve been in TC since beginning. Much of the inbalance in T2 isn’t because lots of guilds coming to TC at once. We get basically a constant trickle..what happens is guilds from other servers are leaving FA and DB and joining T1 (or from lower tiers) to stack up. Then T1 servers zerg and blob, and yet complain about blobbing and asking for small fights. Every T1 server is guild of it, and even TC is sometimes.)

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Also yesterday in TCBL before we had a real force on the map… I think this may have been just a BIT overkill, dont you think SoR? I mean we had all of maybe 10 max in the keep and no siege, we literally had just taken it back.

And your opponents were to know this how?

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

Looks like 25-30ish people taking a keep. Not all that unusual or overkill for t1 or t2..

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Looks like 25-30ish people taking a keep. Not all that unusual or overkill for t1 or t2..

but an Omega golem for a wooden keep that flipped as they were running into the gate?
Edit: Dont mistake this for QQ, it seriously made me laugh when it happened. I was getting ready to help run supply for siege and SoR was already at the gate before I could get out of the lords room.
and to add to that, I ran to the NW tower to find the wall down and people in the lords room! it capped behind me so I had to book it over the wall.

Lunar Fighter

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Yep SoR is a bandwagon server just check out our amazing t1 record.
Don’t worry TC once you face non sor/jq/bg servers you’ll get ur pve crew back for some wvw stomps.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

I just want to point out, you may see this as “overkill” but your not actually out-manned in that screenshot.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I just want to point out, you may see this as “overkill” but your not actually out-manned in that screenshot.

Just go right ahead and ignore my other post explaining this, completely missing the point. Dosent change the fact that we still had about 13~ people in the keep, and possibly some roaming groups around the map taking back camps. I know there was a guild group starting to form up at the time.

But still, was the omega for style points?

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Just go right ahead and ignore my other post explaining this, completely missing the point. Dosent change the fact that we still had about 13~ people in the keep, and possibly some roaming groups around the map taking back camps. I know there was a guild group starting to form up at the time.

Doesnt change the fact that you were not outmanned….. bad communication and gameplay has nothing to do with an omega.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

Yep SoR is a bandwagon server just check out our amazing t1 record.
Don’t worry TC once you face non sor/jq/bg servers you’ll get ur pve crew back for some wvw stomps.

you say that like its what we want. I’d rather lose to t1 servers every week than fight fa/db

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

But our love with FA is a special kind of love. I mean, look, it’s led to me being here on TC.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mauvelence.6870

Mauvelence.6870

blobing as 10, half of them thieves, and only jumping on solos while roaming doesnt count!

Fixed that for you. And what can one say? They learned “roaming” from JQ, after all.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DAVYtm.7168

DAVYtm.7168

i hope this is a joke coming from someone on SoR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Wow, TW has stopped lifting – only one omega. I’ve seen Pryan use 4 omegas and a 50+ zerg go for a paper keep, one omega and a ~30 people is nothing.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

Wow, TW has stopped lifting – only one omega. I’ve seen Pryan use 4 omegas and a 50+ zerg go for a paper keep, one omega and a ~30 people is nothing.

cutbacks, times r hard thes days.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kimhyuna.1035

Kimhyuna.1035

Learn to defend.

Minion

in Match-ups

Posted by: package.5147

package.5147

Well all that means is BG had no one on the map…..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heizero.9183

Heizero.9183

It’s really funny to see T1 servers complaining about population losses and potential coverage gaps after i have been playing on a t7-t8 server since launch. Really are 2 totally different worlds.

Commander Unyielding Shadow – Human Thief
Champion Shadow
Better Luck Next Time [BLNT]-Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: DAVYtm.7168

DAVYtm.7168

Pretty pathetic that Blackgate had to have a trial account to kill off TC golems in OLK. No class, guess you really need that advantage to suppress a server that is already behind 35k.

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

Someone tell me how I solo Redlake Tower on SoR BL from BG control? I found it with walls down, and no one around.

There was one SoR engi, but he slipped out of the circle at the last instant. It was very odd.

Attachments:

(edited by WyldKat.4712)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

but an Omega golem for a wooden keep that flipped as they were running into the gate?
Edit: Dont mistake this for QQ, it seriously made me laugh when it happened. I was getting ready to help run supply for siege and SoR was already at the gate before I could get out of the lords room.
and to add to that, I ran to the NW tower to find the wall down and people in the lords room! it capped behind me so I had to book it over the wall.

I guess you’ve never seen

in Match-ups

Posted by: Middzz.1490

Middzz.1490

1) Other servers not know how many are on map or outmanned or not .
2)We have done the same countless times.

Sometimes you win sometimes you lose ..sometimes have numbers sometimes they do …….and times things go well other times just screw up totally ……….thats is WWW
accept it and enjoy its better for the blood pressure .

and yes on tc from the start .

in Match-ups

Posted by: jkels.6398

jkels.6398

Hey all haven’t made a roaming video in a while but i decided to put together something sense TC has been in T1 for the past two weeks.

I must say I’m having so much fun roaming against you guys its really be a great challenge you guys have some great players. I have to say regardless of what anyone says about BG, SoR and JQ being zerg players their roaming core has been very respectful with 1 v X engagements you guys really have some class. No joke anyways enjoy my video some really good fights with you guys

[ROT] Stormbluff Isle
Gnomez 80 Elementalist Airabetha 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/user/jkelsey83/videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: jkels.6398

jkels.6398

Hey all haven’t made any roaming video in a while but i decided to put together something sense TC has been in T1 for the past two weeks.

I must say I’m having so much fun roaming against you guys its really be a great challenge you guys have some great players. I have to say regardless of what anyone says about BG, SoR and JQ being zerg players their roaming core has been very respectful with 1 v X engagements you guys really have some class. No joke anyways enjoy my video some really good fights with you guys

[ROT] Stormbluff Isle
Gnomez 80 Elementalist Airabetha 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/user/jkelsey83/videos

(edited by jkels.6398)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Pretty pathetic that Blackgate had to have a trial account to kill off TC golems in OLK. No class, guess you really need that advantage to suppress a server that is already behind 35k.

To be fair you don’t know that, you are assuming its BG. However we all know for a fact TC likes to ninja a certain tower on EB using less than appropriate methods. So lets not go down that road shall we? People that live in glasshouses etc….

[RIP STAR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Darn, That was awesome GvG EP/ONE

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beo.1058

Beo.1058

Was just a scrimmage to get us some experience in GvG. Was a ton of fun and we learned a TON. Thanks EP.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kytana.5079

Kytana.5079

Thank you for the fun scrimmage EP. It was a nice way to get our cherry popped and we learned a lot and admit had a blast.

Look forward to more in the future.

Baroness Kytana [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall
Council Leader of Fight As One
http://FightAsOne.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: ConradR.6940

ConradR.6940

Thanks EP for the awesome fights. that was our first GvG and it was sick!

[ONE] Rabbitz http://fightasone.enjin.com/
“the cutest thief on FA”

in Match-ups

Posted by: abielpl.5890

abielpl.5890

Thank you EP!! was a great one. thank you for popping that cherry

Murlis – Guardian
[ONE] Fight As One – Sanctum of Rall
http://fightasone.enjin.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

Thank you for the fun scrimmage EP. It was a nice way to get our cherry popped and we learned a lot and admit had a blast.

Look forward to more in the future.

Just take down their perplexity enginners first and the rest fall XD

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Hi I’m new, why does blackgate people run away from invaders half their numbers? I don’t understand

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

in Match-ups

Night Hawk Ix.7360

Hi I’m new, why does blackgate people run away from invaders half their numbers? I don’t understand

Because they have other objectives maybe, you pick your fights in WvW. Every server skips fights at some point or another even if they know they can win open field. Having a zerg chase 1-2 even 10 is not productive and serves nothing for ppt.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

kuora.5402

Because they have other objectives maybe, you pick your fights in WvW. Every server skips fights at some point or another even if they know they can win open field. Having a zerg chase 1-2 even 10 is not productive and serves nothing for ppt.

I didn’t know standing on the bay north hills and waving at people was an objective o_o I should do it next time to contribute to my server :]

in Match-ups

Night Hawk Ix.7360

I didn’t know standing on the bay north hills and waving at people was an objective o_o I should do it next time to contribute to my server :]

Yes you should, and btw its called scouting

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

He isn’t new to tier 1 :P

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

kuora.5402

50 people scouting seems a bit much, but hey, you’re the veteran!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

it really depends on the situation, sometimes there are other things that needs the zerg attention like capturing a tower or defending a keep. also if your in a zerg and you chase a few run away you will eventually be ambushed.

like you said they maybe standing on a wall with 50 people but the commander is trying to get info on the defenses such as sieges and defenders, even with half the numbers defending with sieges or with out it is quite a hard task.

You must also know you are in T1 now, and SOR, JQ, BG and TC has very formidable defensive strategies and maneuvers.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

50 people scouting seems a bit much, but hey, you’re the veteran!

yes, if there are no scouts available the commander is forced to scout it himself, with a tag up im sure zerg will follow.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate