9/27: SoR/BG/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

So the spvp kids made this thread I thought Id share with you fine trolls.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/WvW-vs-sPvP-players-who-is-better/first#post2945073

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

whelp. this’ll be fun to read. ; ))

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

SoR on EB is just…
An army of one…massive gigantic single blob going omnomnom

Good fights yo.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Its funny seeing how BG react when they actually lose for once in a while

Thank you

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

I wish IRON would stop wiping COIN, I prefer to have more than 1 fps whilst playing.

inb4 COIN call up HB and RK to respond to this post

The only thing COIN can do to stop IRON wiping them is to log out of WvW.

COIN + VII vs IRON, we wrecked you last night

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

After seeing BG BL and SoR BL tri-WP’d this morning

http://memegenerator.net/instance/41812690

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

GG SoR well played…well kittening played..

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

GG SoR well played…well kittening played..

Talking about the capped amount of arrow carts in our garrison? Rofl

Crazy

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

All these EU players coming across to talk trash whilst avoiding prime time in their own servers….

all it relates to is where the server is based for latency purposes.

Actually I believe both the NA and EU servers are located in Austin, TX.

Not exactly there are two registered IP’s NA traces to Austin Texas, EU in Frankfurt Germany however both do report back to a central data centre for ArenNet in Austin Texas but it doesn’t handle the EU’s server data Frankfurt does.

Ofc correct me if im wrong but that is my understanding

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

After seeing BG BL and SoR BL tri-WP’d this morning

http://memegenerator.net/instance/41812690

aww, flagged and blocked as “tasteless and offensive” at me work PC. XDD

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

I wish IRON would stop wiping COIN, I prefer to have more than 1 fps whilst playing.

hahahaha this post actually made me spill my drink

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

no actually Coin got wiped over and over so they cried to moma and in came VII, HB and RK to wreck the BL, causing 2fps framerates and 2 min skill lag in open field. But if you want that kind of play then fine, we’ll tag up and do the same. map blob vs map blob, rubberband around and spam “1”. Bet coin STILL would be the first to drop to the ground though

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

no actually Coin got wiped over and over so they cried to moma and in came VII, HB and RK to wreck the BL, causing 2fps framerates and 2 min skill lag in open field. But if you want that kind of play then fine, we’ll tag up and do the same. map blob vs map blob, rubberband around and spam “1”. Bet coin STILL would be the first to drop to the ground though

I swear you have all got to be like 13. I have to admit- it was very amusing following those [VII] tags around and watching you die over… and over.. and over… and over…

Meheheh.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Yep, can definitely see the fruits of your efforts! Gold star.

Thanks!

Also. to the MagiKarp Disciples. Please stop stomping me when I run solo. I have pretty new armor and I don’t like the high repair bills. I have 87s left after dropping all my gold on the new minis

Magikarp disciple at the moment. No other has proven himself worthy before the mightiest of the wild spirits. Even Dragon bows in submission before his radiant whiskers. May his mighty splash grant us his truth.

Also the k is lowercase, and is not to be confused with the player MagiKarps, who is a bro and a scholar. Oh, and drag Moto really isn’t worth the gold. That kitten y banana however… did you get it? I love it! He could have been my wvw mascot! To bad I don’t spend gold on minis

GG to all those trash talking BG scrubs……..

Choo is one of the easiest SoR guilds to roll, after that initial push you guys just can’t keep up the pressure open field and run around like chickens with their heads cut off. I think there is a gaming term for players who poorly perform… perhaps you could remind me what that is?

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

(edited by GekoHayate.2451)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Yep, can definitely see the fruits of your efforts! Gold star.

Thanks!

Also. to the MagiKarp Disciples. Please stop stomping me when I run solo. I have pretty new armor and I don’t like the high repair bills. I have 87s left after dropping all my gold on the new minis

Magikarp disciple at the moment. No other has proven himself worthy before the mightiest of the wild spirits. Even Dragon bows in submission before his radiant whiskers. May his mighty splash grant us his truth.

Also the k is lowercase, and is not to be confused with the player MagiKarps, who is a bro and a scholar. Oh, and drag Moto really isn’t worth the gold. That kitten y banana however… did you get it? I love it! He could have been my wvw mascot! To bad I don’t spend gold on minis

GG to all those trash talking BG scrubs……..

Choo is one of the easiest SoR guilds to roll, after that initial push you guys just can’t keep up the pressure open field and run around like chickens with their heads cut off. I think there is a gaming term for players who poorly perform… perhaps you could remind me what that is?

GROSS Moto Minis :< petooey! I got series 1 which will go up stupid prices when they drop off the market! already mini jack a lop went from 160g to 350g overnight. good times great oldies .. 1979!

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

Whoa…VII…Seventh Legion? From Piken Square? In BG…? Or are those copy tags?

Ugh…why does this happen on the days when I can’t be on for EU prime? ;-;

I wanna run into those blob fights and just corpse watch them.

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

It’s not [Vii] (those who beat Scnd in GvG), this is confirmed already by original [Vii]. I do not know who they are and where they came from.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

You know, after BG and SoR have been squabbling for weeks, I was sure that they’d tire of each other someday.

Some.
day.

it’s true love pretty sure otp time?

Thank you much Blackgate for the donation of RISE. They are cute, cuddly and eager to fight for their new mates over here at SoR. I took a personal liking to Jarvan. He wanted me to relay that the move was “nothing personal, but RISE had ex-RISE casual carebears in BG that didn’t WvW and that his playstyle is hardcore active and he didn’t want to recruit in a carebear non active WvW server anymore.”

Much luves to all the remaining Blackgate guys and the TC that I’ve encountered this week. Fun Party for sure!

Cover girl likes to stir up Drama? Drama that you know nothing about? I’d keep your mouth Shut if I were you.

That makes my eyes hurt with sad. So mean to me for no reason yep/

I’m sorry dude. Lets just leave this one alone. I took personal offense to this even though you’re just passing a message let Jarvan pass the message himself.

DEMACIAAA!!!!

[insert Lux’s laugh here]

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Get your facts straight. VII engaged you first. First you go after the smaller group(~15 players) and then the second group hits your tail. When numbers are even IRON runs ,ofcourse, so you went inside the camp and started bombing the choke. Only after that does COIN engage and wipe you.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: scanz.4536

scanz.4536

considering that we went out looking for fights, not karma training, with out 30ish people we had online,

30 people, is that IRON’s havoc squad?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

So siegfried you need for 30 iron, 1 group of 15 (we engaged) a second group to hit oure tail then coin to finish. gg

We all know what happend when IRON gvgd bg guilds on even numbers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Persephone.7436

Persephone.7436

Hmm triple way pointing. Did that allot to SoR’s map back in the day.

Not a hard thing to do around Chinese new year

Yes I remember that. Back in tier 2, the time of forever blue. Back then sometimes I would stay up all night long because the difference between 12 people holding our only keep and 13 could mean keeping it or losing it. Nostalgia aside, I do think the situation is slightly different now.

I salute the BG that where persistent all night long, such dedication from the hardcore players.

I play late pacific/early oceanic. The lack of MERC is obvious. The BG/JQ/SOR match-up will be an interesting one. Good luck to you sir.

May thy knife chip and shatter,
Erebus

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

I wouldn’t be so quick to judge BG based on this performance. They could just be tired, SOR had a similar week after our 5 wins in a row:

- slacked off all weekend and let BG build a lead
- pushed kitten Monday to cut the lead
- BG pushed back and increased the lead
- SOR took the rest of the week off and rested

Edit: And won the following week

(edited by Brutus.5732)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

The game is 24/7 and has a 1 week interval. Pacing yourself if you have the coverage is the way to win.

Keep it up guys. >3<

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

I wouldn’t be so quick to judge BG based on this performance. They could just be tired, SOR had a similar week after our 5 wins in a row:

- slacked off all weekend and let BG build a lead
- pushed kitten Monday to cut the lead
- BG pushed back and increased the lead
- SOR took the rest of the week off and rested

Edit: And won the following week

Yeah. It’s good when you can recognize that in your opposing servers. We’ve been playing against each other long enough to know what the other is made of. I promise you that Blackgate is not playing with all that we have to offer. I am not saying that a “break” has been declared in Blackgate, but after everything was made paper during EST prime after ANet re-opened WvW and we didn’t come out with as much morale and numbers as SoR did, a few guilds have said they will be playing casually for the remainder of the week and are not worrying about PPT or even upgrades for the most part.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikola.3841

Nikola.3841

It’s not [Vii] (those who beat Scnd in GvG), this is confirmed already by original [Vii]. I do not know who they are and where they came from.

So some anonymous people wiped you over and over?

in Match-ups

Rednik.3809

~60 VII + ~25 Coin vs ~35 IRON. You know that “blobbing” means, right?

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Match-ups

Posted by: scanz.4536

scanz.4536

~60 VII + ~25 Coin vs ~35 IRON. You know that “blobbing” means, right?

Are you IRON guys still practicing dot-to-dot puzzles and paint by numbers? Your counting skills are next level.

in Match-ups

Rednik.3809

You can prove me wrong?

25 charracters

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

VII from BG is not related to VII from EU Pikne Square guild at any point just similar tag guys.

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in Match-ups

Nikola.3841

VII from BG is not related to VII from EU Pikne Square guild at any point just similar tag guys.

Which one is better? Or they both can wipe IRON?

in Match-ups

Khrums.3765

Hard to measure quality of guild which run guild zerg 60 man strong tbh.
Original VII never had chance fight Iron since they move to NA months ago, both in WvW open fights and GvG so we never know

in Match-ups

Nikola.3841

Original VII never had chance fight Iron since they move to NA months ago, both in WvW open fights and GvG so we never know

So this is 60?

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58892372/gw052.jpg

(edited by Nikola.3841)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reann.9480

Reann.9480

Naah, that’s just 33 quickly counted. Still 90% of our full roster.

Aurora Glade – VII

in Match-ups

Rednik.3809

Can you give screenshots of both VII groups? Like ones near vale camp. And another one with Coin behind them. Thanks.

25 charracters

in Match-ups

Nikola.3841

Naah, that’s just 33 quickly counted. Still 90% of our full roster.

Sounds fair vs IRONs 35?

Can you give screenshots of both VII groups? Like ones near vale camp. And another one with Coin behind them. Thanks.

Those ARE both groups

in Match-ups

Rednik.3809

Those ARE both groups

This is quite a clump. 2 groups, especially moving ones, are much easer to count.

25 charracters

in Match-ups

Posted by: ballymun.3986

ballymun.3986

Its funny seeing how BG react when they actually lose for once in a while

I thought all IRON members were banned by their guild from posting on the forums here due to overly excessive trolling and childish behaviour, continually bringing an otherwise well skilled guild into constant disrepute ?

Sir you are drunk and sound mad at the same time, cant take a loss it seems?? Poor lad
And it wasnt ‘childish behavious,(wall of text)’ it was boredom due to bg not giving me(us) any fun on the field. So we bring it to the forums because here people have fun

Like I said, childish and trolling behaviour. It’s sad and pathetic, I only hope you’re an actual child with your constant behaviour on the forums here and not an adult.
It’s honestly the only thing that lets down IRON as a guild, who are otherwise fairly skilled and whose leaders are rather nice to chat and deal with.

in Match-ups

Khrums.3765

So this is 60?

Dunno how many is in VII form BG, 60 count come from Iron, that screen show close to 40 so zerg any way, with ads from ally players easily can get close to 60 which is not Original VII way of play.

Any way my post here was to clarify any claims this guilds are related or not and they are not.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reann.9480

Reann.9480

Sounds fair vs IRONs 35?

Can’t say, never get odds that good.

To be worth the tag you would need to do it with 20 max.

Actually have no place in this topic, was just curious since the familiar tag popped up.

Aurora Glade – VII

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

So this is 60?

Dunno how many is in VII form BG, 60 count come from Iron, that screen show close to 40 so zerg any way, with ads from ally players easily can get close to 60 which is not Original VII way of play.

Any way my post here was to clarify any claims this guilds are related or not and they are not.

I count 43 total in the screenshot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Thanks for the fun in Bay XPK as always a pleasure to come across you guys out there.
NOC had a blast.

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Thanks for the fun in Bay XPK as always a pleasure to come across you guys out there.
NOC had a blast.

One of my favorite moment was when you guys pushing us at NE bay gate then we drop down the hole and try to AoE you guys form below was hilarious !

PS Noodles change his guild again ? ._.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

NOC had a blast.

One of my favorite moment was when you guys pushing us at NE bay gate then we drop down the hole and try to AoE you guys form below was hilarious !

Rumors have been that he merged with SoR’s premier GvG guild HipSquad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

^

Sound scary !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

NOC had a blast.

I couldn’t figure out what the heck you guys where doing lol we just dropped off the side and mass spammed cc’s xD almost looked like you all fell down it by mistake

noodles? I think he’s plx now

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

if you find stun duration a problem lotus root is good food to counter it. -40% stun duration.

Weeeee buy my crafts!!!!

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Hello I am looking for my friend Titan from BG. Has anybody seen him lately? Im worried he’s taking this long quite poorly. I havent seen him online since we waypointed BG garrison. Let me know…

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

So this is 60?

Should come to SoR for a vacation to stomp these imposters lol

in Match-ups

Nikola.3841

But we are, in some distant ways…say hello to my favorite slayer, Silppuri