9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Auri El.1032

Auri El.1032

lol So it seems like TC’s forum presence is a lot less classy than they use to be, must be dem new transfers. Oh wells I feel a little less bad about this week then~

Feel bad about what?

CERN

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Auri El.1032

…and I’m pretty sure you all believe you’re winning this match because of skills eh?

Nope. I already stated SoR has more numbers. Just speaking the truth that SoR’s blobs may not be as skilless as they seem. Less numbers doesn’t equal more skilful. TC and SoS should 2v1 us hard, since you guys can’t beat us 1v1 coverage and skill wise. Show us how good your small numbers are.

If SoR had small man groups to fight, I would gladly do so. Instead I get zerged down when sniping yaks or capping sentry points.

CERN

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Zerging us down, I guess.

And gotta vent, yo.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Auri El.1032

Love is the air.. haha.

WvW ppt is coverage wars.

But if you are fighting iron and you want to fight on even numbers just whisper me ingame. We can sort that out. We even can set up a gvg if you want. (even just for fun)
I already met some good SoS and TC players in EB. Had some nice 1 vs 1 fights.

Hf anyway.

We all know that but I think it’s just people getting frustrated at the fact this match is like struggling against quicksand, kitten ed either way.

CERN

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

While I do agree SoR blobs much harder due to their coverage and numbers, don’t kid yourselves and think you can beat SoR with equal numbers.

r.o.f.l.
delusions are unhealthy.

The only delusion here is people who think they are more skilled because of being in a lower tier.

The only delusion here is people who think they are more skilled because of being in a higher tier.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Stop with the drama, no need for it, apart from the bit of emote spamming it’s been decent in-game.

TC at least can put the numbers up at times to get a zerg going, they just need a lot more training and better organisation to fight against a well battle oiled SoR.
You could do with more better WvW geared/traited players too and a LOT more situational awareness – don’t just stand there and let us cream right through or into you, it feels so bad
Hopefully you’ve some decent commanders willing to step up and if you do, listen to them and follow them.

Loving the opportunities for some smaller fights and 1v1’s. You’ve a lot of roamers running around on their own on TC O.o

I dunno why SoS were thrown in with us though, it seems very unfair on them. Not taking anything away from their players by saying that, it’s just fairly clear they don’t have enough interested WvW players on their server.

This post is exemplary of why SoR is known for being condescending.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

That TC defence on Hills o.O

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

Stop with the drama, no need for it, apart from the bit of emote spamming it’s been decent in-game.

TC at least can put the numbers up at times to get a zerg going, they just need a lot more training and better organisation to fight against a well battle oiled SoR.
You could do with more better WvW geared/traited players too and a LOT more situational awareness – don’t just stand there and let us cream right through or into you, it feels so bad
Hopefully you’ve some decent commanders willing to step up and if you do, listen to them and follow them.

Loving the opportunities for some smaller fights and 1v1’s. You’ve a lot of roamers running around on their own on TC O.o

I dunno why SoS were thrown in with us though, it seems very unfair on them. Not taking anything away from their players by saying that, it’s just fairly clear they don’t have enough interested WvW players on their server.

Hate to break it to you but TC does it to other servers as well so you’re not really in a position to complain about it.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

While I do agree SoR blobs much harder due to their coverage and numbers, don’t kid yourselves and think you can beat SoR with equal numbers.

But we did in SOSBL, just ask [Hel].

Why not try picking on TW?

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Hate to break it to you but TC does it to other servers as well so you’re not really in a position to complain about it.

Not to the degree SoR does; don’t kid yourself.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

feel sorry for tc / sos

SoR is well known as the best forum warriors …. I’m happy that we get rid of them for a while

Yet you come read a thread about SoR and not BG. Hmmm… Addicted to being upset on the forums much?

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

This should be…interesting…

As for SoS…well..see attached pic

To this degree?

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Good time for SoS to do SAB.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Instead of getting so mad, why not just get mad on the field and aim us hard? No need to vent it here. Do it on the field.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

To this degree?

:( you can do better

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Given my week long visit to SoS, my observations are: On SoS, PvE zergs are bigger/larger than SoS WvW zergs…..

Hence, how I can understand your rational in saying what you have.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

I dunno why SoS were thrown in with us though, it seems very unfair on them.

Unfair?! Umm, you are playing in a league now where everyone in that league must and will play against each other at one time or another, hello?

Also, its hilarious the amount of *kitten*hurt that is evidenced in this thread alone. Boy, you all are in for some rude thrashing by SoR this week. lol.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Given my week long visit to SoS, my observations are: On SoS, PvE zergs are bigger/larger than SoS WvW zergs…..

Hence, how I can understand your rational in saying what you have.

I normally wouldn’t compare PvE and WvW because of the guesting system. There’s no way you can find out which is local or not. You could be right. I remember hearing whimpers and comments about butts being sore on TS3 haha.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

(edited by Aieo.2815)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

TW runs crazy numbers. You’d be hard pressed to find any TC guild that can match that and have an even fight with them.

In fact, I would like to see TW split itself in half this matchup. I think they are good enough to get away with it and god knows it would be good for my lagg :P

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

I can just imagine the new league system. SoR vs YB and BP! +695ppt 16 hours of the day and +600ppt the other 8! They’d be able to learn so much from fighting you guys! Fun times!

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

TW runs. You’d be hard pressed to find any TC guild that can catch that and have an even fight with them.

fixed that for you :P

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ballymun.3986

ballymun.3986

Unfair?! Umm, you are playing in a league now where everyone in that league must and will play against each other at one time or another, hello?

Also, its hilarious the amount of *kitten*hurt that is evidenced in this thread alone. Boy, you all are in for some rude thrashing by SoR this week. lol.

The new league system hasn’t started yet.

…and to the other poster earlier, I wasn’t being condescending either, it was an honest personal opinion expressed, I meant no disrespect.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Canar.2064

Canar.2064

Killing peoples on SoR BL. Why are you all so dang squishy?

Rhægar Targæryen
Lord Captain of the Felicisima Armada [FeAr]

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

r.o.f.l.
delusions are unhealthy.

The only delusion here is people who think they are more skilled because of being in a lower tier.

The only delusion here is people who think they are more skilled because of being in a higher tier.

Pretty much. It is amusing though when you catch them away from their zerg. Really hard to see their “skill” when they run away screaming like a 5 year old.

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

TC please try to double team SoR on all borderlands or this week will be dull. We all know you have more numbers then SoS so you will finish second. Just hit SoR we will help and lets have good fights. Everyone knows the outcome of the match but atleast we can make the fights unpredictable.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Auri El.1032

Please don’t PPT thrash me. Whatever would I do?

CERN

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

To this degree?

Hey now…at least I included the Doctor Who reference! I like SoS…they come to my yak parades!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

TC please try to double team SoR on all borderlands or this week will be dull. We all know you have more numbers then SoS so you will finish second. Just hit SoR we will help and lets have good fights. Everyone knows the outcome of the match but atleast we can make the fights unpredictable.

I think TC would have a chance at winning if they play a disciplined double team.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

TW runs crazy numbers. You’d be hard pressed to find any TC guild that can match that and have an even fight with them.

In fact, I would like to see TW split itself in half this matchup. I think they are good enough to get away with it and god knows it would be good for my lagg :P

TW runs 20-25 TOPS and has militia with them. CERN runs crazy numbers. Do you know how to count mate? Maybe a GvG from any TC guild with TW would be interesting.. <3

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

TW runs. You’d be hard pressed to find any TC guild that can catch that and have an even fight with them.

fixed that for you :P

BG player implying SoR players run.

[RIP STAR]

(edited by Moderator)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

Best fighting we had since for ever, loads of equal number fight, so nice afther all the BG blobs runing away from us.
That north camp fight was amazing, probs to WvW for coming back for more everytime.
Epic stuff. Hope we stay here for a few weeks.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Because [TW] weren’t in SOSBL on reset. Nevertheless, we prevailed over the [Hel] brutes!

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

…and I’m pretty sure you all believe you’re winning this match because of skills eh?

Nope. I already stated SoR has more numbers. Just speaking the truth that SoR’s blobs may not be as skilless as they seem. Less numbers doesn’t equal more skilful. TC and SoS should 2v1 us hard, since you guys can’t beat us 1v1 coverage and skill wise. Show us how good your small numbers are.

Don’t have to prove anything to ya really, but try to show your skills through all that numbers and coverage. Maybe we’ll see it.

:) More people should learn from you and not become so hurt just cause of a few words from a troll like me.

I’m pretty sure you’ll lick my tears even if I’m listing my grandma’s groceries in any of my post. :P

You’re much smarter than your fellow servermates. On a serious note, please 2v1 SoR. We’ll need it.

My server doesn’t really play this forum game and I find that strangely refreshing imo. As for the 2v1 against you guys? You know the drill, sometimes it’ll happen, sometimes it won’t…

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

I think TC would have a chance at winning if they play a disciplined double team.

SoS has been attacking TC holding so please don’t act like any sort of effort against SoR depends solely on TC

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

TW runs 20-25 TOPS and has militia with them. CERN runs crazy numbers. Do you know how to count mate? Maybe a GvG from any TC guild with TW would be interesting.. <3

Throwing out 20-25 doesn’t make it true, they had more than that last night- i know, i was there having to track there movement from time to time

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

r.o.f.l.
delusions are unhealthy.

Pretty much. It is amusing though when you catch them away from their zerg. Really hard to see their “skill” when they run away screaming like a 5 year old.

1) They are probably rallying to their commander or to a more important position at that time. No need to waste it fighting a lone straggle enemy running around.

2) They are probably in a more group oriented build, vs your roaming/dueling build. You will probably win the fight. If you are looking for duels go set them up by the windmill.

Generally this is typical banter by smaller population server fighting a larger one trying to justifying their rear ends getting handed to them. The smaller population server is always “more skilled” on an individual level…….. if only they had more numbers… etc. etc. Just take the beating like a man and maybe next week you will get a weaker opponent to fight so you can feel good about yourself.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

(edited by Aurust.8961)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

well, lets hope this week isnt too blobly. Looking forward to GvGing some SoR guilds.

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoula.5139

Zoula.5139

The Illuminati got to you, that’s my theory.

The Illuminati fight in the Fusang Projects.

Zoula Frostmane
<Bloodgale Vanguard>
www.vanguardgaming.com

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

SoS has been attacking TC holding so please don’t act like any sort of effort against SoR depends solely on TC

I’m on SOR so I think you read more into my comment than was intended.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

TW runs with 25 members, add another 5-10TWL and our average on the night is 35. However, Fri/Sat you will see a large zerg as we run with a tag and have a rather large following of players for our guild. With all this said search for TW sunday night on as we run no-tag and in our own guild channel.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

feel sorry for tc / sos

SoR is well known as the best forum warriors …. I’m happy that we get rid of them for a while

Lol, look at his post history. Punny is a huge troll/forum warrior. Move on, show’s over folks.

Looking for 1v1s. Fight Club? We don’t have that in Tier 1, may a fellow from TC/SoS explain how to participate? I would like to join you gents. Also, good fights TC roamers. I’ve yet to seen roamers that skilled in awhile. Aside from that 70 man TC blob that zerged me down and /laughed, my experience was quite nice.

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Assasin.3816

Mighty Assasin.3816

I miss the BG/JQ map zergs.

Lite
The Prestige [pTg]
Twitch.tv/Lite_lite

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

TC getting absolutely demolished NA prime. Nice work SOS…. higher ppt than TC.
Let’s gogo SOR and get that sweet sweet 20% gathering bonus.

Attachments:

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

(edited by Aurust.8961)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gerby.6219

Gerby.6219

[TW] looking for GvG’s all week. Send me a tell in game if you and your guild would like to come out. www.gw2gvg.com

Hm

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Whodey.6591

Mr Whodey.6591

Where is all the TC chest thumping now?? I think SoR should rub it in your face all week, TC has been clkitten on the forums lately with chest thumping about crushing servers they outnumber.Funny how during Sea and oceanic last week you had Merc sized blobs hitting 500+ ppt bragging about taking all keeps ect… Where all those people go?

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

This is a really fun and balanced matchup.

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

SoR is well known as the best forum warriors ….

Dear SoR,

Fight us, bros.

Love,
Maguuma

P.S.: We will out PvF you any day.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

SoR is well known as the best forum warriors ….

Hello there!

-from Maguuma

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: sunny.5012

sunny.5012

TC vs SOR in hills
http://youtu.be/bdgepkhLZXA
TC vs SOR in bay
http://youtu.be/z4eMuMzk03o

(edited by sunny.5012)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Where is all the TC chest thumping now?? I think SoR should rub it in your face all week, TC has been clkitten on the forums lately with chest thumping about crushing servers they outnumber.Funny how during Sea and oceanic last week you had Merc sized blobs hitting 500+ ppt bragging about taking all keeps ect… Where all those people go?

Lately? Apparently, chest-thumping is all we do. I think some of you have a life-long vendetta with these forum threads. Your post history is terribly interesting. Like, every post is something to do with TC. If you love us that much, come back~

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress