9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rythmicdrago.1780

Rythmicdrago.1780

I can’t help but feel sorry for Tc and Sos, if you guys want a hug hit me up =].

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gerby.6219

Gerby.6219

Thanks for coming out [RoT]. Great fights tonight!

Attachments:

Hm

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

SoR is well known as the best forum warriors ….

Dear SoR,

Fight us, bros.

Love,
Maguuma

P.S.: We will out PvF you any day.

Whats going to happen is after it becomes apparent in the first few hours just how hopelessly outmatched you are, you will come on to the forums and state that:

1) SOR only blobs
2) Maguuma is far more skilled on an individual level
3) SOR only wins because of coverage
4) SOR players always run away if not in a zerg

Does that about cover it?

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Dear SoR,

Fight us, bros.

Love,
Maguuma

Whats going to happen is after it becomes apparent in the first few hours just how hopelessly outmatched you are, you will come on to the forums and state that:

1) SOR only blobs

o no u got us hehee sor best pvf

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

TW and Choo. Thanks for the fights.

Love,
Back line RoT ele.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

^ RoT, your periphery is amazing. I was the only thief on my team, paired with a d/d ele and at times a mesmer, so it was really difficult hunting you guys down. Good fights

/bow

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

While I do agree SoR blobs much harder due to their coverage and numbers, don’t kid yourselves and think you can beat SoR with equal numbers.

But we did in SOSBL, just ask [Hel].

Why not try picking on TW?

TW runs crazy numbers. You’d be hard pressed to find any TC guild that can match that and have an even fight with them.

In fact, I would like to see TW split itself in half this matchup. I think they are good enough to get away with it and god knows it would be good for my lagg :P

TW runs 20-25 TOPS and has militia with them. CERN runs crazy numbers. Do you know how to count mate? Maybe a GvG from any TC guild with TW would be interesting.. <3

Throwing out 20-25 doesn’t make it true, they had more than that last night- i know, i was there having to track there movement from time to time

Attachments:

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Where is all the TC chest thumping now?? I think SoR should rub it in your face all week, TC has been clkitten on the forums lately with chest thumping about crushing servers they outnumber.Funny how during Sea and oceanic last week you had Merc sized blobs hitting 500+ ppt bragging about taking all keeps ect… Where all those people go?

So funny

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

Dear SoR,

Fight us, bros.

Love,
Maguuma

1) SOR only blobs

Yep, that pretty much covers it. Your self analysis is spot on. Grats

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kranky.8231

Kranky.8231

Where is all the TC chest thumping now?? I think SoR should rub it in your face all week, TC has been clkitten on the forums lately with chest thumping about crushing servers they outnumber.Funny how during Sea and oceanic last week you had Merc sized blobs hitting 500+ ppt bragging about taking all keeps ect… Where all those people go?

So funny

Yeah, someone is doing a bit too much role playing in their head.

Tarnished Coast

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Dear SoR,

Fight us, bros.

Love,
Maguuma

1) SOR only blobs

What I don’t get is how you got from PvF to blobbing… I’m pretty sure blobbing in PvF would get some forum bans handed out.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

While I do agree SoR blobs much harder due to their coverage and numbers, don’t kid yourselves and think you can beat SoR with equal numbers.

TW runs crazy numbers. You’d be hard pressed to find any TC guild that can match that and have an even fight with them.

In fact, I would like to see TW split itself in half this matchup. I think they are good enough to get away with it and god knows it would be good for my lagg :P

TW runs 20-25 TOPS and has militia with them. CERN runs crazy numbers. Do you know how to count mate? Maybe a GvG from any TC guild with TW would be interesting.. <3

I’m not your mate, buddy…

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

Delusional much? Keep it classy SoR.

Awe, cute little BG. He thinks he knows what skill and class are. It’s so adorable! ^o^

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Delusional much? Keep it classy SoR.

Awe, cute little BG. He thinks he knows what skill and class are. It’s so adorable! ^o^

Kiss and make up already, kitten !

BeeGee
Beast mode

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

I’m not your mate, buddy…

I’m not your buddy either.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

CERN? Crazy numbers? Maybe a few months ago.

Not anymore… O_o

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

This actually demonstrates the difference between SoR and JQ. JQ ended the week 20k ahead of TC. I for one am waiting to see the score at the end of this week.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: casirons.2568

casirons.2568

The SoR winners again. How did we pull these guys? The only sever that complains they don’t win hard enough. Think ill stay out WvW for the rest of the week.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

There’s almost as many black gate and magummy bear posters in this thread as there are sor. Just think, the league could throw all 3 servers together for a week of glorious pvf that will surely eclipse any match thread before it.

SoR

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Dear SoR,

Fight us, bros.

Love,
Maguuma

Bring it yo!
Love IRONs 60000man blob

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

The SoR winners again. How did we pull these guys? The only sever that complains they don’t win hard enough. Think ill stay out WvW for the rest of the week.

were more wanting to have equal fights for the week and so we only complain about the blobs. Simple stuff

The rebirth begins

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

The forum warriors claim another casualty…….

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Keep it classy in the GvG KH, we had great fights but dont get bum hurt and call the spectators in, on the last round.

end score 4-3 to IRON

The rebirth begins

(edited by Shifty.4985)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deyja.6745

Deyja.6745

When half of IRON runs into the spectators whenever they get low and then drop combat by running north into the trees and using the ramp at the windmill your guild should be embarrassed and the video will be up shortly showing exactly how pathetic IRON is.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: krade.4021

krade.4021

‘Legit OOC and running into the crowd’
the best GvG guild, IRON

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

U lost 4-3, u mad bro?

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheUsualCulprit.3187

TheUsualCulprit.3187

When half of IRON runs into the spectators whenever they get low and then drop combat by running north into the trees and using the ramp at the windmill your guild should be embarrassed and the video will be up shortly showing exactly how pathetic IRON is.

Is this your first GvG?
anywhere around the GvG area is free game, be that the hill, windmill or forest.
every good GvG guild knows that

The Usual Culprit
Co-Leader of [YOLO] Turning Commanders Into Moa’s

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grumpdogg.6910

Grumpdogg.6910

4-3 to IRON defeating KH. The 6th round was an epic fight, one of the best I’ve seen. Unfortunately KH forfeited the final round when many guild spectators rushed the field. There was no need for that poor sportsmanship to ruin an otherwise great game.

KH also running stacking sigils, please correct that for next time. Also it’s better if the teams swap starting positions, but KH refused.

Hope to see some more matches this week.

“I swung a sword, I swung a sword again, oh look I swung a sword again!”
- Colin Johanson while spamming key 1 in GW2

(edited by Grumpdogg.6910)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

because no other guild has done it?
umad you dont know your boundaries

The rebirth begins

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: assasin of warr.9517

assasin of warr.9517

in my opinion its using the terians. we let our spectators rep another guild so enemy guild see its only those 15. i mean its the battlefield where we play so you can use the terain. i mean KH used the terain start advantage (having the higher start spot and not wanna switch in the middle of the rounds). BTW ask RISE,meow about our gvg we play the game fair. and wqhen its 3-3 and then rush their spectators in is respactable?. Is their any guild we can ask you about how respectable you are about your gvg tactics?(instead of ns cause you know they record it) ow and we recorded it too so y gl

cosmic force
elementalist for The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Proud member (mesmer ofc) for YOLO.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

Sending your necro into the forest to gather his daily logs after a fresh cup of OOC, and the silver ranked ele/bronze ranked mesmer into the stands for a game of hide and seek and OOC pie.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

(edited by Odinzu.9645)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

TC are so mad, so fun

The rebirth begins

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

I’ll tell you what’s pathetic, making excuses for losing and not knowing the rules. We never went anywhere you couldn’t follow we used the terrain in the GvG area that people have used since GvG’s started. I have never seen such disrespect in a GvG, telling your spectators to join in? Just pathetic. Such a shame was a great fight until you decided to emo rage. 4-3 to IRON gg.

[RIP STAR]

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tuthan.3250

Tuthan.3250

haha IRON cowardly ran away for OOC during gvg. That’s legit in SoR i guess, they got too many people to hide behind while fighting anyway XD

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: selecto.5683

selecto.5683

Is this your first GvG?
anywhere around the GvG area is free game, be that the hill, windmill or forest.
every good GvG guild knows that

^ dat s***’s funny.

pretty sad IRON, pretty sad.

Commander Marios Mirror – White Lotus.

Tarnished Coast

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

haha IRON cowardly ran away for OOC during gvg. That’s legit in SoR i guess, they got too many people to hide behind while fighting anyway XD

Sir, have you not seen any other GvGs? like you are allowed to move
jheeze learn the rules, your a great GvG team just dont cry over us spreading out more than you

The rebirth begins

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aetelia.4021

Aetelia.4021

“All good GvG guilds” let their skill speak for itself without having to run OOC in orchard or into spectator area mid-fight. No need to shame yourself by defending such sketchy tactics.

Sea of Sorrows

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Equinox.4195

Equinox.4195

Very disappointing display on IRON’s part watching from the spectator hill while I’m having IRON peripheries run by and around me. I really hope there aren’t many guilds that consider this kind of behavior “fair play” in a GvG. You should be trying to lose counters in the frontline/fray, not the hills, ramps, and trees. Your workers are your wall, not the spectators.

Equinox the Undying – Thug Necromancer
http://www.youtube.com/EPEquinox

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

This is dirtiest gvg i spectated LOL hiding in spectators running towards south camp to get OOC etc. next time everyone is going to fight on the spectators and run around the whole map and hide in keeps. Fights will be about the server blob instead of gvg.

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

That was a disgrace. Running into crowd when low/downed(with crowd having passive regen buff) and running away to spiders to ooc and regenerate health. That GvG was a disgrace to the GvG community.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tuthan.3250

Tuthan.3250

jheeze learn the rules, your a great GvG team just dont cry over us spreading out more than you

I haven’t missed any GvGs during last few months. IRON was the 1st guild I witnessed that ran into the spectators and the wood to stay out of combat. You understand that you be safe while hiding behind the spectators, that’s not strategy, that’s cheating haha

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Buzzcrave.6197

Why do you want to use spectator/terrain/ooc to your advantage in a freaking GvG? It is strictly player killing player with no kitten involved. If you still trying to defend what you did, then there is a place where it suit you, kittening kittenty tPvP.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

Wow, what happened to TC. Did they all turn into kittens when Jayne went to Piken? Where have the cookies gone. You guys are defo on the way to being T1 in attiutude.

SoR

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

I haven’t missed any GvGs during last few months. IRON was the 1st guild I witnessed that ran into the spectators and the wood to stay out of combat. You understand that you be safe while hiding behind the spectators, that’s not strategy, that’s cheating haha

then you my friend have not seen any gvg’s

The rebirth begins

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheUsualCulprit.3187

TheUsualCulprit.3187

You Guys do realize that by walking 5 feet away you don’t break combat?

pro tip for you there :P

The Usual Culprit
Co-Leader of [YOLO] Turning Commanders Into Moa’s

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

So the biggest complain is using the terrain? Funny i never heard 1 complain doing it and i was there vs RG, TW ,RISE, ESOL and MEOW. But i get it, your necro got killed 1 vs 1 me in the forest.

And its funny to hear a AWE speaking about disgrace. A guildie from you jumped in.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Isn’t having 1 less person attacking you an advantage? :/

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

lol wut lets watch videos of the top guilds’ gvg then

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

lol wut lets watch videos of the top guilds’ gvg then

ahaha wtb video fast.

ign: Stealthzor

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Buzzcrave.6197

So the biggest complain is using the terrain? Funny i never heard 1 complain doing it and i was there vs RG, TW ,RISE, ESOL and MEOW. But i get it, your necro got killed 1 vs 1 me in the forest.

And its funny to hear a AWE speaking about disgrace. A guildie from you jumped in.

When your opposition GvG leader said to kitten you up in voip, what do you expect everyone there do? There is a limit to someone’s patience, and you guys with your ooc and hiding in spectator just burst his bubble. Don’t go on blaming other guild there to do the right thing than just standing idle at the side. kitten stuff like you did need to be stop, because it’s just painful to watch this kind of dirty play.

p/s: Biggest complain is about how your people run to spiders to OOC and get full health

(edited by Buzzcrave.6197)