9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aetelia.4021

Aetelia.4021

So the biggest complain is using the terrain? Funny i never heard 1 complain doing it and i was there vs RG, TW ,RISE, ESOL and MEOW. But i get it, your necro got killed 1 vs 1 me in the forest.

And its funny to hear a AWE speaking about disgrace. A guildie from you jumped in.

No one is complaining about “using terrain”. IRON had players hide among spectators and run away to drop combat and regen health in the orchard mid-fight. If that’s what you call “using terrain” I can’t see honest guilds agreeing to fight you in the future.

haha IRON cowardly ran away for OOC during gvg. That’s legit in SoR i guess, they got too many people to hide behind while fighting anyway XD

Sir, have you not seen any other GvGs? like you are allowed to move
jheeze learn the rules, your a great GvG team just dont cry over us spreading out more than you

I haven’t missed any GvGs during last few months. IRON was the 1st guild I witnessed that ran into the spectators and the wood to stay out of combat. You understand that you be safe while hiding behind the spectators, that’s not strategy, that’s cheating haha

then you my friend have not seen any gvg’s

lol wut lets watch videos of the top guilds’ gvg then

ahaha wtb video fast.

Check any episode of GvG Showdown imo.

Sea of Sorrows

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Wait im flaming? You call IRON a disgrace for using terrain.

Youre guildies jumped in, what makes that of your guild? I gues something that would be named “kitten” on this forum.

+ the KH gl was asking for spectactors to run in? GG

(edited by Oeps Rolls Necro.2594)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Babblechew.8409

Babblechew.8409

TC the sun is shining go back to divinity reach and roleplay only thing u guys good at.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

Wait im flaming? You call IRON a disgrace for using terrain.

Youre guildies jumped in, what makes that of your guild? I gues something that would be named “kitten” on this forum.

Can you freaking read? This is why I hate to post on the forum, too many people with delusional thought and just spreading false info, so people will believe them. This will be my last post on this matter, and fyi, even SoS spectators agrees with TC. It just sums up what really happened. Good day.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Freaking, delusional and disgrace thats a lot of big words from a guild who jumps into gvgs.

Also thinking that hopping in the forest and run back gets you out of combat…calling me delusional.

I dont need to spread false info. Videos dont lie and they are coming.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Knoptix.5712

Knoptix.5712

Thats not enough seige SoR, you are doing it wrong.

Attachments:

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mystery.7392

Mystery.7392

We have a troll dropping useless siege..

Aloha Luana – The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

We have a troll dropping useless siege..

wow that sux we have one as well what is their nickname ?

ign: Stealthzor

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: krade.4021

krade.4021

Like this?

Attachments:

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Wow, what happened to TC. Did they all turn into kittens when Jayne went to Piken? Where have the cookies gone. You guys are defo on the way to being T1 in attiutude.

The old TC is gone.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: assasin of warr.9517

assasin of warr.9517

can i got a respond from anyone of KH?
Are you guys moanign about the fatc we use things like the windmill in a gvg?(its just a question i wanna know what you guys say we doing to cheat?)

cosmic force
elementalist for The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Proud member (mesmer ofc) for YOLO.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elwin.2583

Elwin.2583

I am not speaking as a KH representive official statement at first.
What really made us mad was that abusing of spectators, we think also windmill was cheating but guess maybe becasue we think its out of arena to fight and thats our mistake. Sure our leader did wrong caling that rush at battle #7, shouldnt happen.

Elwini lvl 80 Guardian of Kwisatz Haderach[KH]
Piken Square 28 August 2012 – 10 february 2013
Tarnished Coast since 10 feb 2013

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

assasin of warr.9517

What really made us mad was that abusing of spectators, we think also windmill was cheating but guess maybe becasue we think its out of arena to fight and thats our mistake. Sure our leader did wrong caling that rush at battle #7, shouldnt happen.

so whats it now? are we cheating or not? and why decline the score on gw2gvg.com then? and why let your spectators running in the final fight?

cheers for the answers

cosmic force

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

simple question

Are KH calling Iron Cheats ?

Please respond someone from KH

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Astaroth.5146

Astaroth.5146

Hmm…the windmill thing felt a little weird but we didn’t make a lot of it except adjusting our movements to make sure the fights wouldn’t happen close to it anymore. The issue was mainly using the crowd that were there to watch as cover/camouflage to regenerate health, get out of combat and free cast on our team. Running almost to the supply camp to get out of combat and come back full health is also something we didn’t like from the fights.
So score aside, I personnaly didn’t have fun fighting IRON…I was really disappointed. Not because IRON claim they have won. I couldn’t care less about winning or losing. It’s only that I was expecting good fights and IRON didn’t deliver. Not that you are bad, it could have been fun fights. It’s the way you fight, whatever you say, it wasn’t a clean fight.
One thing I’m giving you though, the end got unessessary messy. IRON was fast to come to the forum to try to claim victory and justify their behavior with strong argument like “you mad bro” and “every good gvg guild does it” and blaming KH about the involvement of the crowd at the end…involvement that was unfortunate.
So by this logic the final score should be 5-1 for KH with 1 nil game right? 1 game IRON won fair and square, they really outplayed KH on that one. Then 5 other match for KH, the result of the fights themselves are irrelevent here since IRON involved the spectator in their fight so victory for KH x 5. The last match could be given to KH too since the crowd only responded because IRON was again involving their crowd in the fight but since we can’t counter a wrong by another wrong, I’ll just consider that match nil. Makes sense no?

Personal output….not official KH.

Jezebèl – Mag
Behind every red name there is a human being just like you. Respect your enemies :)

(edited by Astaroth.5146)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deyja.6745

Deyja.6745

http://www.twitch.tv/cookiesforthewin two videos are up from a spectators POV. Our ele is currently in the process of uploading his POV.

You cheated repeatedly, the longer of the two videos contains more but the first video also contains some of the evidence. It was discussed with your guild leader that what you were doing was unacceptable and you were asked to stop and as a result of your inability to follow the rules of the GvG it was not worth our time continuing.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Elwin.2583

so whats it now? are we cheating or not? and why decline the score on gw2gvg.com then? and why let your spectators running in the final fight?

cheers for the answers

Thats mine sole opinion not the guild, u have to wait for official guild statement,

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Astaroth.5146

Thanks for the video Deyja, should be interesting to watch. But so far there is nothing to prove. IRON isn’t even denying using the spectators and OOC. But thanks for the video

Jezebèl – Mag
Behind every red name there is a human being just like you. Respect your enemies :)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

assasin of warr.9517

Hmm…the windmill thing felt a little weird but we didn’t make a lot of it except adjusting our movements to make sure the fights wouldn’t happen close to it anymore. The issue was mainly using the crowd that were there to watch as cover/camouflage to regenerate health, get out of combat and free cast on our team. Running almost to the supply camp to get out of combat and come back full health is also something we didn’t like from the fights.
So score aside, I personnaly didn’t have fun fighting IRON…I was really disappointed. Not because IRON claim they have won. I couldn’t care less about winning or losing. It’s only that I was expecting good fights and IRON didn’t deliver. Not that you are bad, it could have been fun fights. It’s the way you fight, whatever you say, it wasn’t a clean fight.
One thing I’m giving you though, the end got unessessary messy. IRON was fast to come to the forum to try to claim victory and justify their behavior with strong argument like “you mad bro” and “every good gvg guild does it” and blaming KH about the involvement of the crowd at the end…involvement that was unfortunate.
So by this logic the final score should be 5-1 for KH with 1 nil game right? 1 game IRON won fair and square, they really outplayed KH on that one. Then 5 other match for KH, the result of the fights themselves are irrelevent here since IRON involved the spectator in their fight so victory for KH x 5. The last match could be given to KH too since the crowd only responded because IRON was again involving their crowd in the fight but since we can’t counter a wrong by another wrong, I’ll just consider that match nil. Makes sense no?

well yes we use things like the spectators hill and windmill. BUt you can say whats the problem its part of the battlefield and we dont stand in it. we mostly use that part for some ranged cause its highground to see more of the fight. btw no spectaters are involved. those ranged are on the edge of it and all the iron spectators rep another guild so kinda the iron the edge of that hill and in the gvg all other tags are not dont rlly see the prob of it. so here is your argument and all the things we did to let ppl that wanna moan give nothing to moan on.

ps: i was never ooc if you say we use for that show me a vid where 1 of iron is regening on that hill or a iron hiding inside the spectators of that hill and not on the edge.

cosmic force

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

http://www.twitch.tv/cookiesforthewin two videos are up from a spectators POV. Our ele is currently in the process of uploading his POV.

You cheated repeatedly, the longer of the two videos contains more but the first video also contains some of the evidence. It was discussed with your guild leader that what you were doing was unacceptable and you were asked to stop and as a result of your inability to follow the rules of the GvG it was not worth our time continuing.

I wasn’t there but as an officer of iron I want to hear from a KH member if they are accusing iron of cheating ? are you from KH come on show your tag? Also your vid shows that the spectators are really to close and shouldn’t have been standing there in the first place if your going to be picky

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Babblechew.8409

Babblechew.8409

How did u fight us if ur not in KH?

TBH KH is a very good guild I had alot of fun fighting like 1 fight it was wut? 8 mins long?
Until KH Emo’d.
IRON has been using this windmill/spectator in any GvG it is nice to get rid of thiefs or do free damage on their melee train.
As we fought more guilds they never complained as they thought it was smart and used it aswell.
I think this is thinking of a T1 Guild and not like TC.
KH I really had respect for you guys but that kid rage emo..

(edited by Babblechew.8409)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

IRON was fast to come to the forum to try to claim victory and justify their behavior with strong argument like “you mad bro” and “every good gvg guild does it” and blaming KH about the involvement of the crowd at the end…involvement that was unfortunate.

Actually I think you will find it was KH that fired the first shot on the forum, Nice try though. The rest of your post is just biased nonsense please try harder.

[RIP STAR]

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: KayOz.3750

KayOz.3750

I remember 1-2 RG players doing exactly the same a few month back.

So they cheat aswell?

Looks like they don’t accept their lose.

Millershund!

(edited by KayOz.3750)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deyja.6745

Deyja.6745

You did have members of IRON repping IRON and interfering in the fight, it is in the video if that is the only point you are arguing.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

you sound mad :/
they were fair and good fights, just your guys are inexp at GvG it seems on the boundaries and the tactics of a GvG

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

One thing I’m giving you though, the end got unessessary messy.

Unessessary? Asking in ts to attack us, the AWE player is admitting right above you.

The last match could be given to KH too since the crowd only responded because IRON was again involving their crowd in the fight but since we can’t counter a wrong by another wrong, I’ll just consider that match nil. Makes sense no?

No sense indeed, noone else involved from sor side. You lose 3-4 backline in the last and decisive match and ask your server to help on VOIP? Sounds like a fair and good win GG

About the windmill, just watch more gvg vids.

At 32seconds you see some random ele doing it.

edit: My last post about, cya on the battlefield.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Stealth.8150

rofl @ the iron person(sor legend) interfering with gvg and detaging from iron pure win.
also the one hiding in spectator for 20th time

(edited by Stealth.8150)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Elwin.2583

Is it GvG or Spectatros vsG than? just asking. I was only watching fight, but in my opinion that makes no sense

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

KayOz.3750

rofl @ the iron person(sor legend) interfering with gvg and detaging from iron pure win.

On what time?

I just checked the Ele in the video. He was in the spectators the WHOLE time (13:18) – He didn’t involve the Gvg, was just watching.

Millershund!

(edited by KayOz.3750)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Stealth.8150

Is it GvG or Spectatros vsG than? just asking. I was only watching fight, but in my opinion that makes no sense

you might want to bg or jq for that one it is no different for their usual pvd during eu time. so they have to GvS

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

I’m really confuse…did the spectators helped IRON or something? Or is it the landscape?

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

I’m really confuse…did the spectators helped IRON or something? Or is it the landscape?

IRON apparently wasn’t allowed to go into the forest, cliffs or on the ramp by the windmill which is total kitten, we and the likes of other guilds like RG/TW/VoTF etc have done the exact same. Then on our last fight round when it was 3-3 they cried so hard and so their leader of the GvG called in the spectators to help them.

The rebirth begins

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

assasin of warr.9517

I wasn’t there but as an officer of iron I want to hear from a KH member if they are accusing iron of cheating ? are you from KH come on show your tag? Also your vid shows that the spectators are really to close and shouldn’t have been standing there in the first place if your going to be picky

so at +/- 13:20 on the one of 17 mins i see a iron ele on the hill cast a spell and go down again
in the 2nd vid i see one IRON guy not reping another guild so indeed that was our fault and could be confusing. about the ppl that where shouting about the iro nguy in the forrest well their is a explenation for he dc’d. he told us he dc’d and he need to fix his kitten. i dont saw him back in that round so yes plz say where cause i dotn see it. next round he was back and said it was fixed.
around 18 mins i see you saying we use those tactics like using the windmill true its not the clearest thing to do but you can give me a rule that says its not allowed to do it.
at 29 mins i see the spectators killing our thief so y who used spectators? you said it yourself.

cosmic force

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

you might want to bg or jq for that one it is no different for their usual pvd during eu time. so they have to GvS

You in love with SoR bro? Go back to your own thread. Everything you say in every post is linked to SoR. You seem obsessed. You need a psychologist desperately.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

You in love with SoR bro? Go back to your own thread. Everything you say in every post is linked to SoR. You seem obsessed.

pfft leave him alone! Im kinda in love with BG O.o

The rebirth begins

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Astaroth.5146

Hahaha and to think some actually believe I was making a valid claim that KH won. I’m sorry for misleading you guys. KH didn’t win….nor IRON. We both lost. KH cause of the tantrum at the end of that farce of a GvG and IRON to have perverted the goal of the GvG and being proud of it. And now everyone knows it.

Jezebèl – Mag

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

Even if you think the other guild is not playing fairly, just leave and dispute later. Calling in the spectators is a much bigger kitten move. This just looks like a poorly planned out gvg, can’t go into the forest or ramp..? And why were the spectators that close? They’re on the field..

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

We accepted the rules of no stacking weapons and no road banners, they didnt even mention anything about using boundaries

The rebirth begins

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

assasin of warr.9517

You in love with SoR bro? Go back to your own thread. Everything you say in every post is linked to SoR. You seem obsessed.

your in love with cuddles thats diffrent shifty :P

cosmic force

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Stealth.8150

On what time?

http://www.twitch.tv/cookiesforthewin/c/2892362
the tagged iron
first 10mins literately iron jumping into spectators
12:33 interfering ele
15:30 dude blending with the spectators
17.00 detagged interfering ele
28:26 another spectator blend
28:51 another spectator blend
i add more in a sec i was about to finish but getting the times for guys

(edited by Stealth.8150)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

KayOz.3750

@ assasin of warr.9517

“so at +/- 13:20 on the one of 17 mins i see a iron ele on the hill cast a spell and go down again”

He was pretty close to the “field” but still in the spectators area I’d say.

Millershund!

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Elwin.2583

the spectators on IRON side was way to close and it was called out a lot, at least from our side i heard that. For me it was logic to not stand so close .. why even they were there is mystery for me. I stood fsar on the hill even losing all view but not interfering a fight ..

(edited by Elwin.2583)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

assasin of warr.9517

@ assasin of warr.9517

“so at +/- 13:20 on the one of 17 mins i see a iron ele on the hill cast a spell and go down again”

He was pretty close to the “field” but still in the spectators area I’d say.

he’s at the edge imo. he cast 1 or 2 spells and go down again so explain how that is hiding inside spectators.

cosmic force

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

You in love with SoR bro? Go back to your own thread. Everything you say in every post is linked to SoR. You seem obsessed. You need a psychologist desperately.

rofl azure how many guilds have you been kicked from for being special in a way

I’m not as special as you, unfortunately. your sentence construction and punctuation are one of a kind. I’ll never be able to match you. Did you just escape from an asylum by any chance?

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

your in love with cuddles thats diffrent shifty :P

Shhhhhhhhhh, no one saw this post!!

The rebirth begins

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

assasin of warr.9517

so if their is anything else that you find weird plz post a picture or vid of the problem. their where some thing that needed explanation and some things we did wrong i addmit but we didnt cheat imo. and still no reason to put those spectators in the fight maybe kittening ask why somethign happend next time kitten . true with used things to get little advantages but why cant KH do it and why did KH rlly wanted that side the whole gvg long (imo somethign to get a little advantege) normally you switch in the middle of the gvg.

we things like this before and other gm of enemy guilds asked about it afther the round and wrex explained things like that

cosmic force

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Good that this thread is about the matchup and the majority of posts seem to be about a GvG

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

I was playing earlier today and it was against a large IRON contingent and a few other guilds too. I was defending TCBL Garri. It was another really, really fun engagement on the battlefield. Some of your fighters attacked the south inner whilst the main part fought at the north. That sort of thing is fun. Moving around the garri, hunting and fighting, never knowing where the enemy may attack next is so exciting.
This experience in TCBL now is really entertaining.

Thanks all for the great tough fights and may they continue!

(edited by FXLEACH.9436)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

From what I’ve seen of all GvGs, going OOC is fine, that player runs the risk of the fight being over before he comes back or getting sniped by the periphery dps if he runs away alone, but there’s nothing illegal about that.

As far as running into spectators, this is the reason why guilds like RG, TW, etc are always harping about no spectators, because technically you can use the entire playing field, but when people start fighting in, near or running towards the spectators, things get ugly.

As far as calling in spectators, that’s a blatant nono. Should never happen and goes back towards point #2.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Great fights with TC in their Garri thank you all for your loot xoxo

The rebirth begins