now you can give all your lot to cuddles shifty muahahahahah

cosmic force
elementalist for The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Proud member (mesmer ofc) for YOLO.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Watched the whole video, mahn that was crazy…

Anyways, the spectators shouldn’t get involve on both sides. You can’t blame people thinking that the spectators are the ones setting the “boundaries” whether you guys like it or not.

In this case IRON had some help from the outside whether it was intentional or not. I don’t know if any “elite guilds” believe this is a standard rule for gvg, but in my humble opinion…what exactly is the point of having a gvg with even numbers if it’s perfectly acceptable to use others that was supposed to be outside of this match?

But yea, everyone know spectators should’t get involve in any matchups, so I didn’t agree with our guys getting in there as well…

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Great fights with TC in their Garri thank you all for your loot xoxo

now you can give all your lot to cuddles shifty muahahahahah

Got heem

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Another reason why anet needs to introduce an official gvg.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

SoR just proved its “superiority”
At least have the decency to tell your spy to wait a little before sending an entire guild to sweep a tower to find the hiding mesmer.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

At least have the decency to tell your spy to wait a little before sending an entire guild to sweep a tower to find the hiding mesmer.

What’s wrong with sweeping a tower? o.O

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

12 mins later?

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

12 mins later?

whut guild are you on about o.O

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

12 mins later?

No guild in specific,simply was hiding my alt mesmer on anz and when i tossed the message to our map chat i got a mixed pack of SoR searching the tower for me 20 seconds later.
Isnt it a bit too far fetched to be a coinsidence?

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

NFL! Go Bucs, woo! *cry*

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

No guild in specific,simply was hiding my alt mesmer on anz and when i tossed the message to our map chat i got a mixed pack of SoR searching the tower for me 20 seconds later.

Or someone could have seen you? 20 seconds is a very fast response time, to be honest, if the so-said guild wasn’t around the tower.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

Or someone could have seen you? 20 seconds is a very fast response time, to be honest, if the so-said guild wasn’t around the tower.

Or it could always be my imagination and SoR is composed by angelic beeings and saints.
Lets leave it at that

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Just cause you got sweeped you cry foul and accuse SoR of spying. Tbh, why would SoR even bother spying SoS lol. No one is interested in spying SoS.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Just cause you got sweeped you cry foul and accuse SoR of spying. Tbh, why would SoR even bother spying SoS lol. No one is interested in spying SoS.

SoR has a win without pause mentality, spying would not be far-fetched in the least.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Mirsa.1628

SoR has a win without pause mentality, spying would not be far-fetched in the least.

Don’t flatter yourself. TC and SoS are happy meals compared to what we normally face.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

As i said lets leave it at that
It was all my imagination and SoR is totaly composed of angelic beeings and saints.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

These wins are too easy for us due to coverage. It would be stupid to even bother spying on you guys. Bleh. I know you guys want to seem like you guys are a threat to such an extent we even bother to spy, but you guys really aren’t. Sorry to burst your bubble. Some of you guys are extremely paranoid.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Mirsa.1628

It was all my imagination and SoR is totaly composed of angelic beeings and saints.

Are you calling us angelic bees or trying to spell angelic beings?

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: InWhySee.2097

InWhySee.2097

Easiest way to find out if there’s spies on map is to call out several fake Mesmer hidings and watch the Zerg.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

Take it as you like,and dont mind the typo

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

>3< was fun killing and getting killed out there earlier.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

I’m not saying there wasn’t a spy because I do not know if there was or not. I can say there really isn’t much motivation for anyone to do so.

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

While I do agree SoR blobs much harder due to their coverage and numbers, don’t kid yourselves and think you can beat SoR with equal numbers.

But we did in SOSBL, just ask [Hel].

Why not try picking on TW?

TW runs crazy numbers. You’d be hard pressed to find any TC guild that can match that and have an even fight with them.

In fact, I would like to see TW split itself in half this matchup. I think they are good enough to get away with it and god knows it would be good for my lagg :P

TW runs 20-25 TOPS and has militia with them. CERN runs crazy numbers. Do you know how to count mate? Maybe a GvG from any TC guild with TW would be interesting.. <3

I’m not your mate, buddy…

I’m not your buddy, pal.

I’m not your pal friend.

(i fixed your bit for you you silly moo)

Is IRON a russian guild?
I only see this much ‘u mad bro?’ and general kitten talking when i play dota :P

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Have you seen SoR’s Record to date? 6 wins with 26 losses does not exactly shout win without pause mentality.
http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/medals

[TW]Tempest Wolves

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

what’s with this forum’s 500 internal server error. our mods be better fixing this thing.

anyway, i think sor’s doing a fine job. i always enjoy the fights when we, at tc, defends garrison or the eb keep. >3<

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hakkou.1526

Hakkou.1526

While I do agree SoR blobs much harder due to their coverage and numbers, don’t kid yourselves and think you can beat SoR with equal numbers.

But we did in SOSBL, just ask [Hel].

Why not try picking on TW?

TW runs crazy numbers. You’d be hard pressed to find any TC guild that can match that and have an even fight with them.

In fact, I would like to see TW split itself in half this matchup. I think they are good enough to get away with it and god knows it would be good for my lagg :P

TW runs 20-25 TOPS and has militia with them. CERN runs crazy numbers. Do you know how to count mate? Maybe a GvG from any TC guild with TW would be interesting.. <3

I’m not your mate, buddy…

I’m not your buddy, pal.

I’m not your pal friend.

(i fixed your bit for you you silly moo)

Is IRON a russian guild?
I only see this much ‘u mad bro?’ and general kitten talking when i play dota :P

we all good Russians, we no wipe and kill everything

[IRON] elementalist

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

what the actual Kitty? why on earth would SOR bother sending a spy to SOS? We have guilds that act as clean up crews. The train caps, then the sweepers move in. Sorry your hiding spot was sub par, but don’t call us cheats for it… >.>

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

Sorry to burst your bubble, but what most likely happened is that your red nameplate weas spotted long before the 20 seconds you called your location to your server. Based on the map, most SoR guilds are probably going to be deep in TC or SoS territory and would take far longer than 20 seconds to respond. Just calling it out in TS and zoning back to spawn is going to take half that time, even longer if they have to get out of combat first..

(edited by renmei.3102)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Hi sor,

can you give me an assessment of how tc is in your eyes and some constructive criticisms?

you can message me privately if you don’t want to post here.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

Hi sor,

can you give me an assessment of how tc is in your eyes and some constructive criticisms?

Not sure how you did it as I’m not in game but /applaud on the SORBL garrison.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

Hi sor,

I think you guys have improved a lot. In fact, there were some TC guilds that were out-right schooling some SoR guilds. You don’t have the numbers but do not seem to be quitting. You are doing the only thing you really can, fill-up the BLs you can and give them hell. I like it. TC is a good server.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

TY Ljiona and Brutus.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinbros.5372

Twinbros.5372

Blah of all the tier 1 servers we got the Blober one :P Would much have rathered going up against BG or JQ, at least those tier 1 servers use tactics and not sheer numbers in fights.

Tarnished Coast. 80 Elementalist , 80 Ranger, 80 Mesmer, 80 Guardian

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

My opinion of the TC guilds that were in EB the last few days is that they tend to be a lot glassier than BG and JQ, but unlike other lower tiers servers squishies you guys actually hurt.. alot. So if our water/book/plague rotations are spot on you guys all pop very easily, but if we mess up we can get planted pretty fast. I’m actually pretty happy with this matchup, playing against different play styles and having to come up with new techniques is breathing new life into wvw for me. Your guilds also don’t run from open field fights like BG and JQ do and I don’t remember running into any open field arrow carts yet, massive props for that.

I’ve died more to TC in the last 2 nights than I usually do to BG and JQ in an entire week. But please lose the longbow/bear pet rangers. Other than the knockback they aren’t doing anything. All those red circles look scary until it is noticed that they aren’t moving anyone’s health bars.

(edited by renmei.3102)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ketorin.5923

ketorin.5923

yeah TC does seem to have a lot of longbow/bear rangers actually i noticed that myself

that being said having run on all the BL’s this weekend and watching TC as we’ve fought them…..

They haven’t been terrible, but you can see the differences in experience of servers playing in T1 and those that aren’t..

The farming of TC in their EB keep, and the holding of their garrison (almost waypoint now) for the last few days..

I have a video of Ace and [Fear] fighting TC in the EB keep with a tiny amount of people in a sea of red and just outplaying the entire TC blob and saving the keep, you see it slowly turn from red to green as TC gets wiped.

I think your commanders need to work on strategy a little more and try some things they don’t normally do, we openly sandwiched TC blobs repeatedly

a blob only goes so far without the coordination.

TLDR: keep practicing and keep your head up!

Warrior – Fort Aspenwood

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

http://www.twitch.tv/gw2ascii

Livestreaming solo havoc & other fancy necromancy stuff.

I opened your stream and got a commercial about a tampon that opens up like a flower…

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

I opened your stream and got a commercial about a tampon that opens up like a flower…

tailored ad Kappa

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: NICKEZ.3671

NICKEZ.3671

yeah TC does seem to have a lot of longbow/bear rangers actually i noticed that myself

that being said having run on all the BL’s this weekend and watching TC as we’ve fought them…..

They haven’t been terrible, but you can see the differences in experience of servers playing in T1 and those that aren’t..

The farming of TC in their EB keep, and the holding of their garrison (almost waypoint now) for the last few days..

I have a video of Ace and [Fear] fighting TC in the EB keep with a tiny amount of people in a sea of red and just outplaying the entire TC blob and saving the keep, you see it slowly turn from red to green as TC gets wiped.

I think your commanders need to work on strategy a little more and try some things they don’t normally do, we openly sandwiched TC blobs repeatedly

a blob only goes so far without the coordination.

TLDR: keep practicing and keep your head up!

I don’t know… on reset night Pink and CERN were wiping SoR’s blob all night on Red BL. Last night EP and company were wiping SoR’s blob in EBG. Good times.

[CERN] & [ZzZz] Xig
Asura Guard, Human Ele
TC

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

haha IRON cowardly ran away for OOC during gvg. That’s legit in SoR i guess, they got too many people to hide behind while fighting anyway XD

Now you know what BG has to deal with all the time :P

Sanctum of Runner’s: Never fighting without heavily outnumbering the opposition.

Crimson the SOR stalker doing his projecting thing again.

Don’t you have some door out there with your name on it? Hurry up before JQ’s NA logs in, must maximize your PvD time.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rama.6439

Rama.6439

I totally think you all are Angelic, the way you all take SoS under your wings, hold their hands, let them ride your coat tails and feed off the scraps that hit the floor…

Bravo, Bravo, Keep up that good work SoR, keep it up. lolololololol………

Arcubus Balefire – 80 Guardian
Välkyri – 80 Warrior
JQ[Lulz] – Kill fur Thrillz…

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: skiazo.4759

skiazo.4759

I have had good fights all week really enjoying this matchup. Except for the two open field arrow carts helioz and GSCH dropped in NE supply camp on us last night. See you all on the battlefield in a couple hours.

Armoury Guild leader Zero Negative [ZN]
www.zn-gaming.com

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

I just watched a SOR raid run away when they had more then us O.O

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

When half of IRON runs into the spectators whenever they get low and then drop combat by running north into the trees and using the ramp at the windmill your guild should be embarrassed and the video will be up shortly showing exactly how pathetic IRON is.

Not really surprising, all the ones I’ve encountered just whine and make excuses. Pretty trashy overall in and out of game.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

It’s probably a tactical retreat to resupply!

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

To be fair it actually could be.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Juvenile grade trolling, onoe right in the feels

Attachments:

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Or it could just be sunday… or monday… or tuesday… you get the picture…

I miss blackgate. I love how they will actually stand and fight, whisper our commanders to set up fights, etc. etc.

Even SoR roamers (that rare creature) will turn tail at 75%. Very boring.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Or it could just be sunday… or monday… or tuesday… you get the picture…

I miss blackgate. I love how they will actually stand and fight, whisper our commanders to set up fights, etc. etc.

Even SoR roamers (that rare creature) will turn tail at 75%. Very boring.

Miss TC too <3

BeeGee
Beast mode

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

Sorry to burst your bubble, but what most likely happened is that your red nameplate weas spotted long before the 20 seconds you called your location to your server. Based on the map, most SoR guilds are probably going to be deep in TC or SoS territory and would take far longer than 20 seconds to respond. Just calling it out in TS and zoning back to spawn is going to take half that time, even longer if they have to get out of combat first..

All my imagination and SoR is full of angels of purity and saints speaking only the truth.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

When half of IRON runs into the spectators whenever they get low and then drop combat by running north into the trees and using the ramp at the windmill your guild should be embarrassed and the video will be up shortly showing exactly how pathetic IRON is.

Not really surprising, all the ones I’ve encountered just whine and make excuses. Pretty trashy overall in and out of game.

come on people at least put your guild tags in your posts so we can see who is trash talking us

You wouldn`t believe the amount of applications we have to reject from people from different servers including some of you trash talkers on here .
Perhaps the green eyed monster has got to you ? and we find your obsession with Iron is a bit creepy .

Also on a personal note I have really enjoyed the fights I have had against tc and sos .
There’s many of you that don`t stop fighting and its been great fun and that’s what I play gw2 for .

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

(edited by spanky.4630)