Augury Rock / Riverside / Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Dear dw,

You have my official permission to eat those bananas.

Their healthy and full of vitamines.
Also they close to expire anyway, and we dont like the smell of expired bananas in Gandara =(

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Dear dw,

Also they close to expire anyway, and we dont like the smell of expired bananas in Gandara =(

oi! Pizzas gone bad smell much worse, think I’ll start with eating this tiny fairy pizza here.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fizzlefry.1734

Fizzlefry.1734

Dear dw,

Wth.. You still bitter?

I thought we were over this.

I signed the divorce papers, what else do you want from me?

TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

Dear Augury,

Its been a year since your last eye-test, and you’re due for a check-up. Please arrange an appointment as soon as possible.

Regards,

Gandara

Attachments:

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

Dear Augury,

Its been a year since your last eye-test, and you’re due for a check-up. Please arrange an appointment as soon as possible.

Regards,

Gandara

Maybe they don’t want the keep, they just hate walls?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Erico.6450

Erico.6450

Dear Augury,

Regards,

Gandara

We have a reputation to uphold !

Shin Rikudo [BLAK] – Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

lool I am now imagining AR destroying every single wall on a borderland.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

lool I am now imagining AR destroying every single wall on a borderland.

Now that’s an achievement they should add in the next patch!

in Match-ups

Posted by: distace.5324

distace.5324

Ty to the 2 roaming TU eles for the fights in RS vale.

I think I fought only 1 of you guys a few times. Ty again I need the practice vs damage eles

-the little asura Engi

all those conditions man! I’m always ready for some more 1vs1’s

gg

Z Y X / D/D Elementalist
Qubism / Engineer
S Y N T H E S I S [syn] / Riverside

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archenemy.9784

Archenemy.9784

Dear Augury,

Regards,

Gandara

I can’t stop laughing, welcome to AR ^^

I got so much similar screenshot, like a wonderfull treburam :P

Yukino Mikatsuchi [iNk]

in Match-ups

Posted by: superbutt.6475

superbutt.6475

Thx Yak for the lesson, 5-0, well played.

We have to train and we’ll definitely come back at you later.

/bow

Manwe Zetsubo
GvG contact – Black Horde [BLAK]
Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kasuyaki.2510

Kasuyaki.2510

Nice evening on Augury BL with many fun fights against a lot of guilds. During our last hour of playing we weren´t even able to walk a few metres without getting ourselves involved into massive fights. That´s how WvW should be everyday.

Also ty to all the Gandaran and Augury guilds who behaved polite and fair, we are not used to this kind of treatment.

[JDGE] – Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smok.2385

Smok.2385

Awsome week start for YaK on GBL with alot of good fights. Thanks to all AR and RS that were on map and a special thanks to VotF and BLAK for the tough fights on the map. Plus ty BLAK for the practise gvg we always looking for any training opportunity

Lets keep up the good fights!

Smokkz – Warrior of the Yakslappers [YaK] Warband
Gandara (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

Very fun primetime today in GBL, ty for the good fights and /salute to BLAK for the GvG
(and… you didn’t expect the golems in that north camp, uh?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Greetings from Gandara! It is a pleasure to fight AR and RS with our small havoc team. Had many a glorious fight already.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in Match-ups

Posted by: NvN.4321

NvN.4321

Welcome to Blobaville, state of Lagaton

Population : bout tree fiddy.

Attachments:

Krosis Hellfire

in Match-ups

Posted by: FirstBlood.7359

FirstBlood.7359

Zerg is the only [way].

Tz tz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Biaphynn.8291

Biaphynn.8291

huehuehue

We love u so much XxX.

We were 20 AFK/BanG, and maybe 20 WAR + 10-15 PUs against the 60+ Riverside Blob.
Gandara focused us really hard, it’s just our reaction: hunting all the gandara players to be 1v1 against Riverside, because you’re annoying.

Our raid-lead saw you and said: “Impact them and kill them”

ToHuBoHu kisses, we love your bags <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: VladR.9827

VladR.9827

we were 12 , its good to have 50+ to kill us ;d

in Match-ups

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

Thank you .. BlaK for the special fights …
VoTf and others on both teams … thanks for fights finally have to work alot more for the caps and kills Gandara is hard to defend as we cant be everywhere at the same time ..
and alot of people in Que…
sry if we stick in a group off 30+ but fighting a full sever at times is not possible who know might hits your Borderland as there doesnt seem to be much going on there for Gandara …

Much love form the YaKs.

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Croustibat.1304

Croustibat.1304

Thanks [Dius] for the gvg, i get your tactic at the end, very interesting i was very surprise :p !
Anyway very good fights and very close !

Jhiana [WAR] Raidleader , Croustibat on swtor ( tofn )
www.warforgis.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

Oh Riverside, what are you doing?! You don’t need to blob and do golem rushes at 4 o’clock in the morning. Be free and wild…..see if you can tame that Grub! When you hopped to our undefended border after the good fights we had in SM, you missed out on further good skirmishes involving Augury Rock. We missed you guys, we would have liked for you to be there. Wxp is overrated – you don’t need it. Come and fight us instead! :-)

Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deff.7903

Deff.7903

Thanks Ragnar, now this is my wallpaper, i can’t stop laugthing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Van Hamster.2018

Van Hamster.2018

Oh Riverside, what are you doing?! You don’t need to blob and do golem rushes at 4 o’clock in the morning. Be free and wild…..see if you can tame that Grub! When you hopped to our undefended border after the good fights we had in SM, you missed out on further good skirmishes involving Augury Rock. We missed you guys, we would have liked for you to be there. Wxp is overrated – you don’t need it. Come and fight us instead! :-)

did you ever matched against vizu? every morning they seem to have an doctor´s appointment in one of your keeps. sadly they can´t rememder which so they just ran around and search for the right one. like pr.oak said:“it´s dangerous to walk alone” so they bring 40+ friends but walking sucks so got some nice fancy omega-golems to carry them…..the only way for us to get points against them are such golem rush in the middle of the night, at a time only ~20 vizu-ac-zombies are sitting in thier keep. i thnik after 4 weeks tier1 servers it just got a habbit of us^^

[IF]-Van Hamster

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

Who cares what happens late at night / early morning, if you can have fights like this during primetime.
Thx to all the involved guilds, couldnt be happier with this matchup so far.

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

(edited by Drizzy.1268)

in Match-ups

NvN.4321

huehuehue

We love u so much XxX.

We were 20 AFK/BanG, and maybe 20 WAR + 10-15 PUs against the 60+ Riverside Blob.
Gandara focused us really hard, it’s just our reaction: hunting all the gandara players to be 1v1 against Riverside, because you’re annoying.

Le sigh. Hopefully video coming soon.

Krosis Hellfire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

cheers to those we fought this morning, dtk, vm, and the other rs guys, also that AR guild we fought earlier with the ele commander, can’t recall the name. something like vh?

<3 fighting riverside!

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

(edited by Maskaganda.2043)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

huehuehue

We love u so much XxX.

Le sigh. Hopefully video coming soon.

He’s correct though (IIRC we inc-ed that fight as AFK/BanG was almost dead and there was no clear guild vs guild going on). It was a skirmish just like the ones WAR had with Gandara before our GvG yesterday. Triple impact by 2 guilds + pu commander, easily 50-60 together, vs our 22-24 at that moment. Noone cares to write or whine about it, because it just happens and they were good fights on top. Loving it.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

Thanks [Dius] for the gvg, i get your tactic at the end, very interesting i was very surprise :p !
Anyway very good fights and very close !

Thanks [WAR] for a very humbling experience! Your melee movement was just brilliant and really caught us off balance in the first few rounds; our melee just couldn’t compete! Later on we were able to adjust and counter you a bit better, maybe we could have won a few more rounds if we’d continued. But your melee…. toughest we’ve faced since [Mya].

T’was a real wake-up call for us, we’ll have to do this again some time

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

Got any vid Dius vs War ??

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Not any rounds from us, but I’m pretty sure WAR has three of our losing rounds ;D

Edit: Only just noticed it didn’t save whole post o.0 But yea what Ragnar said, very tough fights, we got the upper hand in the last rounds but fair play to you guys for the win. Very talented guys.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

(edited by KinkyWarrior.1879)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

huehuehue

We love u so much XxX.

gandarian are annoying only because they dont blob like u all?really fun with 60/70 chase 12 enemy really?

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scryd.3945

Scryd.3945

Just came by to say THANK YOU to XxX – we had some rly nice clashes with you the other day, unfortunately there always was this other guild – who could say how it would have ended. You guys are what we expect from our enemies.

We ll see you again real soon, much love,
PvP

Piken Square
Forsaken Gamers [FG]
Ugly Asuran Necromancer

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

we dont care if many guild just zerg us,or to fight more enemy than us we take it as a survival training,we want play like that always,we enjoyed our sunday/monday evening and we hope the rest of the week are like that and next matchup are not boring like the past one,we enjoyed the fight against your guild too hope meet soon again.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

did you ever matched against vizu? every morning they seem to have an doctor´s appointment in one of your keeps. sadly they can´t rememder which so they just ran around and search for the right one. like pr.oak said:“it´s dangerous to walk alone” so they bring 40+ friends but walking sucks so got some nice fancy omega-golems to carry them…..the only way for us to get points against them are such golem rush in the middle of the night, at a time only ~20 vizu-ac-zombies are sitting in thier keep. i thnik after 4 weeks tier1 servers it just got a habbit of us^^

That’s understandable. Darn Vizunah. Sounds like you guys needed a break.

Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: BibiLeMoine.2709

BibiLeMoine.2709

Hey Riverside guys !
To see you always blobbing is annoying enough so… try not to cheat and use zoom hack… It’s ridiculous… Third time this week that I see you doing this… A DTK guildie on Hill on AR borderland this time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gitflap.9031

gitflap.9031

Well, this is a lot more fun than the previous few weeks have been, even tho we is plumb last. Good news is that all the wxp hoors have kittened off to play what ANet laughingly refers to as “content”, leaving the qs for all but EB fairly manageable. And having only experienced AR on EB before, it has come as a pleasant surprise to find that some of you like a good fight. Thanx all for the scrapz!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

it was a great afternoon for our tchuu+bt group at ar bl, 400 kills in 4h with a group of 4-7. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as us.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Some action of the past 2 nights with 12/14,

Thanks for the nice matchup so far all!

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: GeorgeisLucas.5340

GeorgeisLucas.5340

YaK vs BLAK GvG From yestoday:

Excuse the bad warrior gameplay!

Also shout out to [CVL] for the fail sneak attack on us whilst we were all semi-afk watching a fight. Nice try..

Culego.

Culego :: [So] Shellfish

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaJoBooOM.4851

MaJoBooOM.4851

Hey Riverside guys !
To see you always blobbing is annoying enough so… try not to cheat and use zoom hack… It’s ridiculous… Third time this week that I see you doing this… A DTK guildie on Hill on AR borderland this time.

Prove pls ^^ without screens you are All Talk.

And BTW..what you are doing isn’t blobing right? The funny thing that everybody is angry that a server blobs, but they are doing the same thing. + if you played GW2 enough you would know that the mechanics of the game are made so that you have to blobb to win a Fight.

Best regards Yami [KeKs] ^^

Riverside. Marcus Yami [Gold]

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

if you played GW2 enough you would know that the mechanics of the game are made so that you have to blobb to win a Fight.

Best regards Yami [KeKs] ^^

u are really confusing me with that thing,u really think that?

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in Match-ups

NvN.4321

@MaJoBooOM.4851

But you can’t play with 100 people on one spot. Cause the skills/ game doesn’t work. And if game doesn’t work, it’s not meant to be played like that. Go figure.

Krosis Hellfire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

@MajobooOm : The meta/mechanics of the game aren’t made so you “have” to blob. You choose too because you can’t win fights. The longer you stay in blobs, the longer it takes for you to improve (if possible).

While you may enjoy the safety of numbers, the karma PVD, you will never get better. Still working on being able to effectively beat 100 man zergs, thankfully many servers don’t run this amount but that’s the final zerg test.

old stuff from 2months ago – but blobbing gets you nowhere <3

Guilds running independently, smaller groups doing their thing with pug commanders. Guilds having honour and not adding in to fights of ally guild vs enemy guild – that is all good stuff.

Blobbing is just for the people who can’t pvp.

Hi prince wafflefairy o/

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Hey Riverside guys !

Prove pls ^^ without screens you are All Talk.

Dont mind him tbh.
Dont mean to criticise fellow gandarans but the level of understanding of what you can do with siege if pretty low amongst many of our players.
I’d say about 1 in 50 reports of zoom hacks are actually zoom hacks (at best).

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

So much fun on EB tonight ;D Thanks to all the enemies there

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

Hmm let’s hope this downward trend fun-wise does not continue during the rest of the week. It started real fun, but slowly as time goes on the evenings become less entertaining

Cheers to the Psy guild and one other guild that attacked us with their 5 vs our 12 earlier in the evening. That was surprising and awesome

AG pugs show some amazing fighting spirit at times regardless of their numbers also.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dave.2846

dave.2846

augury rock guild BLAK:
1vs1 run
3vs3 run
1vs5/10 charge we can win!

SKILLED!

Crhono The Guardian / Crhono The Warrior
WvW officer from [OS] Oscura Simmetria Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Dius, Yak, XXX, TDA, CTNK, IC, INT, anyone I miss? Looking forward to pulling this off again <3

Proof you don’t need them veils

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: shinta.8906

shinta.8906

most fun week since our gh matchup for me. totally different than the weeks before and Kind of more intense with more skilled ppl roaming.

thumbs up