Augury vs Baruch vs Abaddon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

It was a good week for [WAR] and we wanted to thanks both servs for the good fights u gave us.
Long movies ( 27 and 24 min ) from the current matchup as 25 man.
Hope you’ll enjoy

As the AM commander who was leading the random-zerg in most(if not all) of the fights it really hurts to see again how few players of the zerg were in TS and/or listening to my commands. I can clearly see how the guys in TS and I try to engange while 90% just stand around like NPCs…:/
But it’s nice to see how we finaly get coordinated help by LNS around 16.40. Thanks to them. But we really have to get more people in TS again on our homeland.

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

Blobs or not. AM will win this match-up. At the moment we have a positive evolution. That´s what counts.

I don’t think that’s a win… If i were you, for me the win would be if you could make anything against AR or BB, but i just saw you every day worst… I remember on weekend saying “Omfg, that kittening abaddon will be hard as hell, really good defense!” you didn’t get better or worst, but AR and BB changed a bit the playstyle to fight against your defense.

Remember this, every match up is different and have to change a bit your mentality during the week, and… don’t excuse your blobs on other servers, because almost all time you have a really huge population on your server.

Learn from your mistakes, don’t blame others for your mistakes.

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MisterPink.7943

MisterPink.7943

1 hour until reset and NO ONE want Barbecue and Cold Beer on my “Horscht” (North East Tower on Abaddon´s Borderland)… so come on, pls visit me at my home and lets have a party…everyone is welcome

(i´m the white/ blue commander thief, called Hagbard Cimzon)

edit: here´s a picture from our party

Attachments:

(edited by MisterPink.7943)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ansau.7326

Ansau.7326

1 hour until reset and NO ONE want Barbecue and Cold Beer on my “Horscht” (North East Tower on Abaddon´s Borderland)… so come on, pls visit me at my home and lets have a party…everyone is welcome

(i´m the white/ blue commander thief, called Hagbard Cimzon)

If you could not to use that annoying siege… It’s not pleasing to take a beer if you’re throwing arrows like if was coming the demon in 5 minutes XD

Ansau – Sylvari Mesmer – Exiled Warriors [wE] – Gandara

i7 5775c @ 4.1GHz – 12GB RAM @ 2400MHz – RX 480 @ 1390/2140MHz

(edited by Ansau.7326)

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

I like to see Augury on 2nd place gj!

And to both servers good luck on next matchup let’s see who we fight!

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: sphinx.8107

sphinx.8107

Blobs or not. AM will win this match-up. At the moment we have a positive evolution. That´s what counts.

I don’t think that’s a win… If i were you, for me the win would be if you could make anything against AR or BB, but i just saw you every day worst… I remember on weekend saying “Omfg, that kittening abaddon will be hard as hell, really good defense!” you didn’t get better or worst, but AR and BB changed a bit the playstyle to fight against your defense.

Remember this, every match up is different and have to change a bit your mentality during the week, and… don’t excuse your blobs on other servers, because almost all time you have a really huge population on your server.

Learn from your mistakes, don’t blame others for your mistakes.

Blabla , we won 10k Points u lost them :-)

Leader [aX] -Axîom – GvG/WvW-Guild
Visit us: http://gw2axiom.com/
YT:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2pwgIIDTBb9rrsWa3ui5yw

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

“Oh, hey, Vabbi gained rating against Vizunah they clearly won the matchup”
Because rating atm is ACCURATE AND CORRECT, and most of all, a good way to see who WON! YAY!