Aurora Glade vs Far Shiverpeaks vs Underworld

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malkithe.2084

Malkithe.2084

AG, you can tell you have been playing the German servers too long, you seem to have adopted their tactics. You crossed over to the the darkside!!

FIRE and CRUX plus pugs running together, huge numbers.

I wouldn’t go that far xD we and our good friends at CRUX have a mutual agreement to not push together, it makes the fight too blobby if we did and that’s no fun xD. If you have a look next time you will notice us or CRUX casually waiting on the side until the other is defeated. But anywhos, a lot of fun today, this is a jolly good week

Also, the video of our night will be up soon so you can watch

Co-leader of Flare [FIRE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: OhaiTaco.6801

OhaiTaco.6801

AG, you can tell you have been playing the German servers too long, you seem to have adopted their tactics. You crossed over to the the darkside!!

I’ve got to be nice here. Flowers, Lollipops, Kittens and Puppies!

But no, we weren’t exactly what you would call ‘blobbing’. We wait, if CRUX wipes, then we push. If they get attacked by many at once, we join in. Simples Yes?.

Self Proclaimed; Lord Of The Dance.
Afro Afro Taco wants his Panda back in WvW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: natzmc.2895

natzmc.2895

Except that’s not what was happening for the most part, and to be fair, as the night went on, it was clear that there is blobbing, though admittedly not as bad from you as some other groups. But you have definitely lost some integrity in your style; one can only assume it’s the result of fighting hordes of Germans for so many weeks.

edit- the blobbing reference and “you” applies server wide not guild specific.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Except that’s not what was happening for the most part, and to be fair, as the night went on, it was clear that there is blobbing, though admittedly not as bad from you as some other groups. But you have definitely lost some integrity in your style; one can only assume it’s the result of fighting hordes of Germans for so many weeks.

I’m really curious what guild you are from

3 facts:
FSP 100 people
FIRE+Crux 45 people max
Both those guilds were most of the time on other sides of the map

Good night, kittens, puppies, butterflies and kisses <3

Oh and hugs, don’t forget to hug, it’s really important to do a good hug once in a while.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in Match-ups

natzmc.2895

I am still standing by what I said, and the reason being is that it is not the type of style AG had in previous rounds, it was quite surprising and seemed out of character for AG. In my opinion of course.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

UW on their BL has some very feisty siege users, very accurate and good use of siege, 2nd night that we were unable to gain proper foothold over there.

As to @natzmc, only thing AG learned from germean servers is to have tankier builds.
prior to guild primetime events i commanded defending bay on FSP BL vs 3 guild raids + pugs. of the 3 at least Punk had courtesy of testing their own skill and doing good job picking a fight with us south bay, at which point we decided to just brawl with as it was clear you got loads of ppl attacking bay as well. Afterwards we just got washed out entirely by a neverending stream of guildies and pugs at briar.

Over-all this matchup is rather interesting, were all very close “tier” servers with somewhat different approaches to wvw

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

I’m really curious what guild you are from

3 facts:
FSP 100 people
FIRE+Crux 45 people max
Both those guilds were most of the time on other sides of the map

Good night, kittens, puppies, butterflies and kisses <3

Oh and hugs, don’t forget to hug, it’s really important to do a good hug once in a while.

We were Punk + DW. That’s 40 people max (since we were lower than 20 at DW) too.
Get your facts straight mate

Oh, and nice zerg at the end

Nice fights anyways.

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

AG is a nice mix and usually splits, depends who’s in the zone tbh but very doubtful most the guilds will hold hands so much outside of keeps and usually inside as well. No idea about EB but that is blob central for all servers… most german servers have one commander tag and everyone stack/lag enemy to death if not hide in t3 bunker and ac… yawn… besides millers sound who can split and bring the fight with their guild groups.

Very impressed with UW this matchup… I hope you can maintain it throughout the week , not sure why you have internal bickering or it being so public… but maybe that’s server politics… your server is a breathe of fresh air so far and hope we get paired more often over some of the dead or snoozefest servers that are around… who play for points and not for fights.

UW friendlies seem very well organised and seem to have a just bring it attitude

FSP are alrite better than certain german servers or dead ones that’s for sure :P

First time I think since AG vs GD vs MS we have had this kind of balanced matchup

thanks for the fights on UW bl

/kind regards TUP

PM Dranul for GvG for Tuesday or Thursday if any takers thanks.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Cheers for the fights tonight on UW BL. Looked at your hills once saw 2 guys perma sat on cannons, full upgrades full supply, ac’s raining down before a ram is placed – thought nope, a waste of time. Took to what we enjoy, roaming.

Had a real blast tonight, kudos to FSP for the time they stayed in zone, though shame to see you guys leave. UW a mixed bag you’ve turned out to be, some good smush to be had with you too. Really enjoyed Bay and the NW tower a few times.

So ye keep this up, hope you folks enjoyed it as much as we did. Although I made just the one mistake pushing out with just 12 guys @ bay when we finally lost it (10 afk at spawn! <not happy lol) against 40+ was my only regret.

Here’s to more this week!

Kind Regards TUP

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raeyne.5086

Raeyne.5086

Had a really good night tonight on UW borderlands tonight. Came across many other guilds groups and had some really good fights. I can’t remember all guilds we came across tonight but it was good to see the willingness to bring the fight and to leave the siege! There was a really good challenge to be had tonight.

AoA and RL? I think are the ones we came across most tonight, and some good run ins with APE and AA? All of you have a great attitude to the game and really kept the game fun. We didn’t go long without some good action.

It would be pretty awesome to come across you all again throughout the match up.

Thanks to our very own HoB and Dawn who let us have our battles with opposition guilds without mixing in, even when you were literally around the corner.

Penguins (my girlfriend wanted to help contribute to my post. This was her contribution).

Commander Taranius Vier – Guardian
Leucetius Vier – Necromancer | Adiella Vier – Ranger
Proudly representing The Unlikely Plan [TUP] on Aurora Glade.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beri.3156

Beri.3156

I hope UW liked our little fun event
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRttwEMMxM0

Great fights tonight in FSP bl.

Awesome charr necro 66,000 kills
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

We were Punk + DW. That’s 40 people max (since we were lower than 20 at DW) too.

Nice fights anyways.

so FSV and GoT don’t count as well (not even talking about the specific attack on bay alone)? my facts are strait was just giving an example of the organised player massing, why was commending Punk for actually being very discrete at the guild level. Got nothing to be really unhappy about we did very well with our numbers fending off quite a few attacks on bay and briar and we only outnumbered the single guild groups. Anyhow imo all strategies valid besides skill lag level massing, just dunno why AG gotta defend it’s integrity all week just because it’s leading.

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in Match-ups

Posted by: ljd.4658

ljd.4658

Hey AG, ty for your posts complimenting our server we have certainly come along way to finally maintaining a healthy position and i will like to apologise for our server bickering in no way other servers shud know our affairs and as stated this bickering should remain on our forums and if your wondering if UW is going to keep up the fighting spirit through out this week then i must say kitten yes! fact about UW we normally get better later on in the week (monday-friday) and i believe we still have 3+ events left during the week. roll on the loot. and i personally will continue to see you on the battlefield each day.

Fluffyxzephyr [FL] Forgotten Light.
Guardian 150k+ kills/Rank: 2100+ WvW.
Seafarers Rest [EU]. Our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ForgottenLightGW2

in Match-ups

Posted by: ljd.4658

ljd.4658

Had a really good night tonight on UW borderlands tonight. Came across many other guilds groups and had some really good fights. I can’t remember all guilds we came across tonight but it was good to see the willingness to bring the fight and to leave the siege! There was a really good challenge to be had tonight.

AoA and RL? I think are the ones we came across most tonight, and some good run ins with APE and AA? All of you have a great attitude to the game and really kept the game fun. We didn’t go long without some good action.

It would be pretty awesome to come across you all again throughout the match up.

Thanks to our very own HoB and Dawn who let us have our battles with opposition guilds without mixing in, even when you were literally around the corner.

Penguins (my girlfriend wanted to help contribute to my post. This was her contribution).

to shed some light for you, you will be seeing more off AA, SWAG, SWD, GRTS our EB guilds (over 6+) and much more as this week develops.

Fluffyxzephyr [FL] Forgotten Light.
Guardian 150k+ kills/Rank: 2100+ WvW.
Seafarers Rest [EU]. Our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ForgottenLightGW2

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrZigwah.2165

MrZigwah.2165

Just to echo the sentiments of my guildies, lots of fun tonight and friday, thank you all. Oh and mad props to the UW guy, guild tag RUM, who followed us round and kept suicide charging, i love crazy stuff like that.

War Dad TUP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bero.2193

Bero.2193

I am still standing by what I said, and the reason being is that it is not the type of style AG had in previous rounds, it was quite surprising and seemed out of character for AG. In my opinion of course.

To start with my guild hits an average of 12 guys in WvW max being 18 so your statement about blobbing nice try. Secondly the moments you saw my guild in larger than normal numbers was when the other commander joined in which was NW tower, SW vale camp. Even at NW tower I was pushed by punk, DW and a few FSV that had joined either punks ranks or DW I couldn’t tell, plus a lot of your pugs so again nice try with the blobbing statement.

I have nothing but respect for the enemy guilds, to echo the FIRE guys statement, we never engage if it is one guild vs another, FSV can attest to that from reset night. Also towards the end of the night I messaged the punk commander to tell him that I had become really zergy due to being the only commander left on the map so I picked up a lot of randoms. So please don’t tarnish my guilds name with your rubbish and stay classy Crux’s new motto ‘Always balls deep in that zerg’ understand that and you will realize we never blob.

Commander Tálok

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

Someone lost some lootbags there and got a little bit frustrated.
Like the FIRE guys said, we did not run together and if we see them fighting, most of the times we stand aside. They have a whole video where we let them have 3 GvGs in a camp and we just sat and watch.
That moment on the wall though tonight, that DW rushed us and the other group of many random tags rushed behind them while CRUX and FIRE where standing side by side to see who will face who was kinda exciting!

Still, our guild is newly founded. Our builds kinda random still and our sessions semi-open mic so to get more numbers (barely 20 max). Still, we won’t back down from a fight! DW, Punk and the rest of your groups know that. We rushed them with half their numbers on many occassions.

Looking forward to our next raid! Cya all in the battlefield.

[CRUX] Marduk

PS.kitten , got hijacked by the leader…

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

(edited by Karahol.9840)

in Match-ups

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Well this is unexpected! But speaking in relative terms the biggest blobs come from underworld! :o
What I mean in relative terms is that they rampage across our border at night with 50 people while we have 5-10 people online, ah well, if that floats your boat I’m fine with it! PvD all the way woohoo!
At least the primetime fights are awesome, keep up the good work around primetime everyone!

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

great fun tonight guys ty vm for good fights, and then what was left of us decided to go to EB after guild event and that golem situation on EB a little while ago trust me we just done it for a laugh. everyone who had a commander tag, tagged up. We made more golems than we had ppl, so we couldnt use em all lol (me and Suian just kept building), and after SM we were not planning to go green keep we were going blue keep but as we headed out of SM some UW were standing outside, so we went back in and thought although we are being watched by the AG guys we left on 3rd floor because I was too lazy to go all the way up there to sort them out, as was pointed out (they would of probably killed me) lets see how fast they can get back to their keep lol. No tactics, or plan at that point just late night with 12 or so commanders on map having some fun with a load of golems and 1 mesmer lol, if im not mistaken we kept losing golems because of the portal cap and Dark d/c right at the watergate lol

Great fun anyway

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Newagi.8056

Newagi.8056

Mate we couldnt belive our eyes… a wall or some sort of giant snake out of Omegas
I’m happy we could hold our claimed keep. Special thx to the recording guy taht got me 16:50 – sneaking inside. Didnt realise you were already at inner since i just jumped out of the capped langor 1min before o.O. your golems went faster though the wall then i could run from Langor – Watergate – Keep…haha..

So far this Match-Up is aweseome! Loved those small scale fights at Lake (HoB) and you guys from TUB really have an annoying amount of Warbanners in your Zerg and freaking tough builds. We just started getting more efficient in open field fights and hope to learn out of such fights we had there north of bay.
I would like to see more of this – perhaps another week, thats it for me

@Karahol.9840: Rain, APE and also lots of other small guilds are trying to do their best in Defence. Atleat the 50 Omegas took 2 T3’s down for a while.

Thx for this amazing weekend. Im sure if you looking for a 1on1 or something similar you will find ppl in APE.

Have Fun.

Madness Rises [Rise] – Gunnar’s Hold [EU]
Nimodem / Sempros

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

I have nothing but respect for the enemy guilds, to echo the FIRE guys statement, we never engage if it is one guild vs another, FSV can attest to that from reset night.

It’s true, several times Crux rushed to the side to watch which made us more worried and had to keep an eye on them at all time but they never rushed in when it was 20vs20 or even 20vs40 i think, Great respect for FIRE and Crux from FSV

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

grabs popcorn and beer

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

wow I thought Far Dramapeaks was awesome for drama but I guess i was wrong

Grabs a Beer and popcorn

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

Pass some of those Popcorns to me as well. This is more drama than I have seen for a while in our server.

But but, have had fun this week again. Doing casual GuMstyle stuff of Holding hills whit kittentillions of siege, shame you never tried to breach because Shu had bunkered the lords room up with 7ish AC’s and some ballistas. Had a good laugh when I saw it.

We also practised other GuMstyle sports, like “Run ’n Drain” where you run infront the enemy zerg and drain the supply of camps infront of them, this be my favorite activity!

Then theres the good ol’ “Treb the treb with treb while they treb”, shooting fiery meatballs from Mill camp to inside the Dawns. It’s shame you are not patient enough for Treb sieges because I like to do treb to treb the treb!

Last, but not least is the “Sacrifice for the camp” where you keep running to the camp which is under attack from the closest spawn. For ex. Hills → Lowlands. The longer the sacrifice ritual lasts, the better! 20 minutes fight over a camp is bloody fun fight!

I think I might have forgotten some of our activities in WvW!

Oh and for 1v1 and maybe some small scale like 2v2 and 3v3, you can always contact me or try to join some GuM member party. Most of us like to test our strenght against others on fun duels!

- Use the pink, Luke!

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cruzyo.7304

Cruzyo.7304

had some good fights on AG BL yesterday, to bad we couldnt open up Longview :/

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

feed me more drama!!

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

gets some popcorn
Keep it up people

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

Nice fights anyways.

so FSV and GoT don’t count as well (not even talking about the specific attack on bay alone)? my facts are strait was just giving an example of the organised player massing, why was commending Punk for actually being very discrete at the guild level. Got nothing to be really unhappy about we did very well with our numbers fending off quite a few attacks on bay and briar and we only outnumbered the single guild groups. Anyhow imo all strategies valid besides skill lag level massing, just dunno why AG gotta defend it’s integrity all week just because it’s leading.

When we started commander stopped playing and all pugs left for EB. FSV wasn’t in full guild group during our run iirc.
Not asking you to defend your integrity, just don’t say it was 100vs45 all night. Certainly not when we played (10 to 12).

In any case we had some really nice fights, and fights were balanced because we wiped and got wiped all the same

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

To be honest, its kinda wierd to argue about numbers when people talk about “the evening”. Numbers change in battles quite a lot. One fight could be 10v50 and the next 30v30. The numbers rarely stay the same for the whole evening, especially when evening for some might be from 7pm to 10pm and some it might be 9pm to 12pm.

Anyways, not here to offend anyone just hoping you get my point

I don’t mind about numbers anyways, its either kittentillions or few for me anyways. And no fight aint too big for my candy cane. Well except if I need to troll around and drain supply camps before the enemy zerg, but thats a different way to fight the enemy!

Let’s keep having these awesome fights, all day every day!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyus.3812

Kyus.3812

Mate we couldnt belive our eyes… a wall or some sort of giant snake out of Omegas
I’m happy we could hold our claimed keep. Special thx to the recording guy taht got me 16:50 – sneaking inside. Didnt realise you were already at inner since i just jumped out of the capped langor 1min before o.O. your golems went faster though the wall then i could run from Langor – Watergate – Keep…haha..

So far this Match-Up is aweseome! Loved those small scale fights at Lake (HoB) and you guys from TUB really have an annoying amount of Warbanners in your Zerg and freaking tough builds. We just started getting more efficient in open field fights and hope to learn out of such fights we had there north of bay.
I would like to see more of this – perhaps another week, thats it for me

@Karahol.9840: Rain, APE and also lots of other small guilds are trying to do their best in Defence. Atleat the 50 Omegas took 2 T3’s down for a while.

Thx for this amazing weekend. Im sure if you looking for a 1on1 or something similar you will find ppl in APE.

Have Fun.

Thanks Ape, you too enjoyed the fights.

Kyús – 80 – Guardian// All Classes Level 80
Hand of Blood [HoB]
EU – Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

Haha, I watched the omega rush video and laughed so hard at the end when that one dude said in vicinity “So many siege, LOL”. Haha, not like you were the one rushing with 30 omegas

But anyhow, good show and it’s a shame I missed it for being Borderland noob!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Limm.8401

Limm.8401

Stop the Dramamobile plox

Every single match-up thread there’s the same dumb discussion about who had what numbers and how it’s not true…

Everybody miscounts. You do it and so do we.

Fact is every guild gets outnumbered in some fights and outnumbers in others. There are fights, when more than one guild-group engages just one guild group and there are fights where PUGs join in.

We try to avoid gathering PUGs or engage in fights where we outnumber the enemy as much as possible and tend to get frustrated when it happens to us. Sometimes this frustration is vented on the TS and sometimes it makes its way to the forums.
I am fairly certain most guilds in here experience the same.

Before everybody get’s super defensive just bear in mind that not everyone might be talking about the same fights. Memory is selective; you might remember the times we outnumbered you better than you remember the times you outnumbered us and vice versa. Secondly, nobody counts properly in battle – that applies to me as well as to you.

So let’s just burry the darn hatchet and have some good fights.

Also on a side-note: Don’t take anything said on Kami’s stream too seriously. We tend to go full ret/ard and full rage a lot. Also we talk a lot of kitten in TS ‘cause it’s fun.

Kitty Rages; 55k

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blacktoes.7623

Blacktoes.7623

Well guys, a lot was said in this match. I think we’r all enjoying it and it’s good to see that flaming is kept to minimum. As a member of FIRE I want to thank UW and FSR guildsfor good fights we had so far ^^ And to shut up ppl who keep complaining about blobs I would like to present you with this ->

It’s a video in which you can see the way FIRE fights…and later in the vid dies…
We respect our opponents and we would like to be treated in the same way, I hope you can take some time to watch it and decide yourselves what to make out of the insults that were flying around earlier.

Well, we get rude randoms everywhere tho :P Let’s not mind and have fun for the rest of the week too Cya in the borders guys

(edited by Blacktoes.7623)

in Match-ups

natzmc.2895

To start with my guild hits an average of 12 guys in WvW max being 18 so your statement about blobbing nice try. .

At no point was the term blob every used, and multiple times I said I was referring to AG as a whole, I mentioned CRUX and FIRE 1 time. And yet I still stand by may statement because the only time we came into contact with you, we got it both teams. Was it intentional? IDK only you can say.

Any comment I made about huge numbers applies to AG as a whole. You do have bigger groups than you used to. TBH, but I said before, I am going to guess its because for weeks..and weeks, you had unfortunate match ups with Germans, which naturally will effect your play style and tactics to try and deal with them. We know this from spending time with them as well ( the reaction on our server either was “kitten this I won’t play this week” and numbers dwindle or “kitten it I am going to play them a their own game” and there were more blobs). I still stand by my statement and if you can read my reference in my first post to the “darkside”, a light hearted, so calm down before you have a hernia. All I am saying is last night I saw much bigger numbers in one place by AG than had ever seen before in previous match ups, and normally AG actively tries not to do that.

p.s, some people are mentioned blobs in EB, not sure it counts anymore, I thought it was forever known as Eternal Blobgrounds

p.p.s to the person trying to be witty about loot bags, I actually got just shy of 100, this tends to happens when fighting against large groups of people, having aoe and epic “f” key smashing abilities while fighting lol

(edited by natzmc.2895)

in Match-ups

natzmc.2895

W
It’s a video in which you can see the way FIRE fights…and later in the vid dies…
We respect our opponents and we would like to be treated in the same way, I hope you can take some time to watch it and decide yourselves what to make out of the insults that were flying around earlier.

If your mantra is as it states then fair enough, that doesn’t mean on occasion during battle everyone gets thrown in the mix. It was the first time I had ever seen CRUX and FIRE and the one experience I had, I was fighting against members from both guilds at once. No matter how defensive you all get it will not change that it was my experience with the guilds this time round.

However I would love to commend the epic song choice around the 10min mark of your video.

Also, I have to say the amount of FSP people at the end in 13 mins ish is also obscene, I wasn’t there but that seems like…..dare I say it….we blobbed?!

(edited by natzmc.2895)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blacktoes.7623

Blacktoes.7623

The WvW maps r quite tiny. Complaining about blobs is just “kittens” and goes against what the matches were designed for. Now this is internet, no one cares about any ones opinion so there’s no point in starting a conversation about how WvW should be played. So, I’m not gna get into why I think the whole “complaining about blobs” is just stupid (take it to another thread). One thing I don’t get tho is why were the names of certain guilds pointed out?

1 – No tact
2 – No brain
3 – No respect

Tick one.

If you have a problem with any guild in particular ask them for a GvG = problem solved. Now lets all shake hands and for once stop being so insecure. Got wiped? GG get over it :P

in Match-ups

natzmc.2895

Well if I have to pick, then number 1. Yet I don’t see why you are still so defensive, tbh, you could probably do with ticking one of those boxes yourself lol.

Seriously though, lighten up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malkithe.2084

Malkithe.2084

Guys chill with all the blob talk please. Just have fun and enjoy the week. This is probably my most enjoyable one for the last few weeks. Respectful and tough opponents.

Blobs are bound to happen more over the weekend as all the kids/people who don’t work come online. So just accept it and move on please.

Co-leader of Flare [FIRE]

in Match-ups

natzmc.2895

Just FYI, I feel I should now post a Sheldon meme with the word sarcasm on it for people to get my intentions lol. Line has been drawn, move along.

Apologies for any offense caused

in Match-ups

Kyus.3812

Just to come in with something unrelated to numbers blobbing etc. this is a request because frankly I hate siege in this game its dull! This applys to all servers including AG.

Can we get more open field fighting :-)

less arrow carts and canons more man vs man fighting. I get about 3 hours to wvw and I don’t want to spend it trying to anti siege your siege and then your anti siege with my anti anti siege. sitting on trebs and carts is rubbish lets have a proper fight! If you have a group on your door jump out and clear them don’t build 5 superior arrow carts.

Hand of Blood [HoB]
EU – Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

Take a deep breath and repeat after me.

Blobs happen. Arrow carts happen. Golems happen. Good and bad happens. It’s World v World. I enjoy this all. I don’t have anything else. I enjoy this all.

Now, lets enjoy this pretty dang good match up, ok?

in Match-ups

natzmc.2895

Now, lets enjoy this pretty dang good match up, ok?

This actually. Especially come the end of the week we may end of in a German sandwich of doom again

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

Just to come in with something unrelated to numbers blobbing etc. this is a request because frankly I hate siege in this game its dull! This applys to all servers including AG.

less arrow carts and canons more man vs man fighting. I get about 3 hours to wvw and I don’t want to spend it trying to anti siege your siege and then your anti siege with my anti anti siege. sitting on trebs and carts is rubbish lets have a proper fight! If you have a group on your door jump out and clear them don’t build 5 superior arrow carts.

I could pretty much say the same about ZvZ as it’s my opinion and what I like to do in WvW.

I’m not one that like to roll in big groups around. Even 10ish starts to be a big for me, heh. And I do like siege wars. Doing counter siege and trying to manage supplies on assault / defense is thrilling game of strategy for me. When building defenses for a keep you have to consider so many different ways to storm the keep and still try to maintain supply on the map and keeps that it’s crazy sometimes when theres full scale assault on.

I’m not gonna say ZvZ or GvG stuff is dull, nah. I find them pretty entertaining from time to time and I know a lot of people like them so why not. But my heart still rests in the overall maintaining of the borderland and not the short burst of adrenaline those Open field fights yield.

Yeah, I sometimes feel a little bit offended when people say Arrow carts etc are for noobs, but I usually don’t mind that as I understand it wrecks your pleasure playing, but please don’t come and say how I should play ;P

PS. I’m not gonna give up t3 keep just because we can’t win you “fair” on the field. Thats why its upgraded, so it can whitstand big numbers of invaders whit less number of defenders.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaberen.4325

Gaberen.4325

I LIKE CAKE! (Message Body length must at least be 15…WTF and WHHYYY)

in Match-ups

Kyus.3812

I could pretty much say the same about ZvZ as it’s my opinion and what I like to do in WvW.

I’m not one that like to roll in big groups around. Even 10ish starts to be a big for me, heh. And I do like siege wars. Doing counter siege and trying to manage supplies on assault / defense is thrilling game of strategy for me. When building defenses for a keep you have to consider so many different ways to storm the keep and still try to maintain supply on the map and keeps that it’s crazy sometimes when theres full scale assault on.

I’m not gonna say ZvZ or GvG stuff is dull, nah. I find them pretty entertaining from time to time and I know a lot of people like them so why not. But my heart still rests in the overall maintaining of the borderland and not the short burst of adrenaline those Open field fights yield.

Yeah, I sometimes feel a little bit offended when people say Arrow carts etc are for noobs, but I usually don’t mind that as I understand it wrecks your pleasure playing, but please don’t come and say how I should play ;P

PS. I’m not gonna give up t3 keep just because we can’t win you “fair” on the field. Thats why its upgraded, so it can whitstand big numbers of invaders whit less number of defenders.

:D of course play how you like this was more directed at when someone has a ton of people inside particularly guild groups and still loads of siege. I’m not interest in your keeps and towers I’d just like to roam around in the open field and find some good fights. I think its because i’ve always played in borderlands and often on opponents borderlands where if you have a fully upgraded keep an opposition server will just sit in it, I think we’ve had occasions where there has been 40 people inside a keep sitting there whilst we try and get inside to fight them because they won’t come out. the solo siege pro’s aren’t really what i was talking about, the 5 guys on siege holding out 20+ people and being really dogged in defence is also pretty awesome.

Hand of Blood [HoB]
EU – Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

Bonesplitter uploaded last nights FIRE raid, check it out whilst you’re eating or something.

Warning: contains a certain level of sarcasm and joking around, please do not take any offence.

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

why do people keep recording cluster kitten lagg fests… guys if your pc’s cant handle it turn down the quality…

Reaper – Anguîsh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

So underworld, i was commading in your border at prime time tonight , i think the enemy commander was from AA atlantic army not sure, i hope to don’t see arrow cart in open field again from UW, was pretty bad.
Uw border was full upgrade so hill and garrison was taking too much time to have any fun.
Uw you come out and fight sometimes that’s good, just don’t build AC and ballista in open field is just bad, plus you got wipe and farmed for 40min, see you tommorrow.

For the super Sneaky thief, the ac our treb from inside the open tower, now we know a new place ty, very creative, GJ

Yesterday I had to zerg rush crossroads multiple times because your server build 4+ ballista’s there, and multiple arrow carts. So please. XD Don’t make any (seriously NONE) accusations of using open siege while that kind of stuff is still going on.

PS. I don’t mind it that it happens. I do mind people telling what an other server should or should not do.

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

I feel so bad seeing Aurora Glade zerg FS and UW.
Funny thing is that the same people whine about the germans.

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

in Match-ups

Dark Lord Killer.9473

I feel so bad seeing Aurora Glade zerg FS and UW.
Funny thing is that the same people whine about the germans.

This guy is such an asset for our server, complains about zerging and says things like he hasn’t seen a good commander in months. Then when you ask him ingame, he never joins someone on voicecomms. Those are the people we need <3 Keep it up mister KrisHQ!

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]