Aurora Glade vs Gandalf vs Desolation!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Q:

May the Last thread of Ag matchup be mine! Have fun kids!
Score
http://mos.millenium.org/eu/matchups/map/1217

Dawn it’s on break till the first of december we’re going to run with less number or just skipping during this days!

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

Happy to see you guys again! Good luck with reset, looking forward to seeing you all on the battlefield later this evening.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

in Match-ups

Posted by: Conjuro Junior.9048

Conjuro Junior.9048

So the winning top 3 of the Seasons 1 Silver League meets again.
Will the results be as expected, Deso – Gan – AG, or will we see another surprising outcome now with Xmas around the corner?
Based on the past AG has a great Reset and Late Week PPT where Gandara starts to bloom from the Mid Week on and Deso can crush at will with their Night Capping and Big numbers.

Get ready for a great week of Big Battles and Small Roaming Parties.
Have fun and good luck to you all.

Happy Xmas holidays!

-Cami- Guild Leader [rddt] The Karma Initiative | Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: gjop.8612

gjop.8612

Within an hour of this matchup I’ve been corpse jumped three times, this hasn’t happened to me since the last time we faced Gandara.

I was enjoying the fight against the necro in SM wall till i started lagging, shame I jumped of the wall to kill myself and got corspe jumped again.

On another note I got to laugh when “respected” server’s guilds resort to this.

(edited by gjop.8612)

in Match-ups

Posted by: PsyllO.3728

PsyllO.3728

Good old Deso nice to see you as red for once good luck and nice fights all

Psyllo |guardian|
[Coin] Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eniav.9064

Eniav.9064

Good fights on AG tonight ty all for the fun

in Match-ups

Posted by: Self Ignition.1640

Self Ignition.1640

Thanks to IC, TEQ, Diva and epecially GoD for great fights. SW is just starting to organize its wvw raids. On the reset we had a lot of guests ~40 overall. After 21 cet we just flagged on because there was no one on the map.

Anyway, thanks for fights. Each of them is a valuable lesson.
HF!

[sW] Self – SFR EU

(edited by Self Ignition.1640)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eniav.9064

Eniav.9064

Thanks to IC, TEQ and epecially GoD for great fights. SW is just starting to organize its wvw raids. On the reset we had a lot of guests ~40 overall. After 21 cet we just flagged on because there was no one on the map.

Anyway, thanks for fights. Each of them is a valuable lesson.
HF!

Yep was good bro hope to get some more fights against you soon when its just us two gnna run whatever events I lead this weak untagged after today I feal it could be good

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

Was a nice reset, PT + blob started in EB and ended in gandara. Hoping for more fun fights this week, even though won’t be on so much cause x-mas n all.

Good luck all, and have a nice x-mas with lots of kills

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

(edited by LampGhost.9658)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kuper.2641

Kuper.2641

So the winning top 3 of the Seasons 1 Silver League meets again.
Will the results be as expected, Deso – Gan – AG, or will we see another surprising outcome now with Xmas around the corner?
Based on the past AG has a great Reset and Late Week PPT where Gandara starts to bloom from the Mid Week on and Deso can crush at will with their Night Capping and Big numbers.

Get ready for a great week of Big Battles and Small Roaming Parties.
Have fun and good luck to you all.

Happy Xmas holidays!

This is a little misguided as this may have been true in Season 1, but during Christmas and since season 1 is now over.

Don’t expect the same as what seen then. Empty maps and smaller than usual guild groups are what’s going to be happening with the occasional PuG commanding train running around.

DAWN had fun on reset poking the groups running around. Have Fun this week, I’ll see you next year. Merry Christmas!

R.I.P Match-Up threads.

[VII] Seventh Legion
Ex-Guild/Raid Leader/Commander
www.seventhlegion.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonex.5327

Shonex.5327

Really glad to see Desolation again, was awesome fighting against you on reset, hoping for more great fights throughout the week

Hopefully we can win this time :P

Member of: Cute But Devilish Inside [CUTE]
Ring of Fire [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: NYRKKIPAULA.8051

NYRKKIPAULA.8051

I bet AG will win this matchup, looking for good fights from this week though!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chillius.8165

Chillius.8165

Thank you GoD and Teq for all those epic fights. We had some very epic encounters on AG border. And thank you to Diva for all the great run ins. This will be a great week SW won’t be too present due to the holiday so find us after Christmas :P Any challenge to improve ourselves is appreciated.

Whitepayn (Charr Guardian)
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

I’ll be ganking COIN members on-sight

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Seasons Greetings guys, I’m coming back after a long break, so less QQ here and more fighting on the Battlefield!
I hope to see as little Bad Sportmanship as possible from our guys during this festive period, even as it turns out that one of our old allies transfered to Gandara recently.
Thanks to that DYE Necro for the fight near SM, I’ve only just started playing again so I’ll hve to be theory-crafting some builds again.

Update: That fight near umber this 15 mins ago was quite a fight!

I’ll be repping myself with some random tonics now and again, cause it looks like those Snowman tonics went up in price.. (I got you to read this pointless spoiler :])

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

well, in the two weeks leading up to christmas, we have faced two of the worst possible servers to fight, but at least we have Gandalf to go through it with together.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Shonex.5327

well, in the two weeks leading up to christmas, we have faced two of the worst possible servers to fight, but at least we have Gandalf to go through it with together.

You mean Riverside and Gandara? Yea, they are one of the worst, we only evaded Abbas, thx god Desolation is here with us to make situation rly awesome <3

Ring of Fire [EU]

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

You mean Riverside and Gandara? Yea, they are one of the worst, we only evaded Abbas, thx god Desolation is here with us to make situation rly awesome <3

nope, I’m meaning Riverside and Tankolation protects face from incoming fourm warriors

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Shonex.5327

@Shino:

What is Tankolation? Worst nick ever, even the one you used on our forums that got edited was more creative

I don’t get why you hate them so much, you’re taking this game way too serious

Ring of Fire [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eugenides.1274

Eugenides.1274

I don’t get why you hate them so much, you’re taking this game way too serious

If everyone doesn’t hate eachother, what reason do we have to play?!?!?

Attolis – Beyond the Wall [Crow]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: thelukaa.9802

thelukaa.9802

looking good for ag after first day even deso’s pain train was strong on eb on reset night
and garndera looking strong on home border

in Match-ups

Posted by: petterikr.4263

petterikr.4263

Haha had fun fighting against [IRON] with Coin when i was on bg. If Vrae still plays i will hunt him for the whole week! I guess [HEH]-tag might also be a red cape for many of us tankolatians.

Greets from Deso – Tanking strong even after the season, bronze here we come!

Temppu (Katoamistemppu, Temppu Murisee Murr, Arnold Did Temppu, Kummitustemppu, Temppu Banana)
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Routa.4136

Routa.4136

Situation report from Desolation in Gandara borderlands. Our mighty and dominant Desoblob can be seen to the left, while Gandara’s, although heroic, heavily outnumbered defensive zerg can be seen on the right hand side. Watch out, AG, we’re coming to get that Stonemist off your hands.

Attachments:

Desolation Bronx Raider – roamer and general nuisance.

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

I guess [HEH]-tag might also be a red cape for many of us tankolatians.

I’m not wearing a [HEH] tag this week, I’m wearing a [TANK] tag.

in Match-ups

Posted by: petterikr.4263

petterikr.4263

I guess [HEH]-tag might also be a red cape for many of us tankolatians.

I’m not wearing a [HEH] tag this week, I’m wearing a [TANK] tag.

Thanks for the head’sup mate.

Temppu (Katoamistemppu, Temppu Murisee Murr, Arnold Did Temppu, Kummitustemppu, Temppu Banana)
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

Was a nice reset, PT + blob started in EB and ended in gandara. Hoping for more fun fights this week, even though won’t be on so much cause x-mas n all.

Good luck all, and have a nice x-mas with lots of kills

(and yes, we are cleaning our roster as we speak and getting away from the open blob raids more and more).

ops sorry wrong matchup topic.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Shout out to Gandara guild [GTFO] .. enjoyed the skirmishes we had with you at Faithleap this afternoon. You really, really wanted to hang on to that camp, didn’t you! Loved your placement of the AC ..

Good fights and great fun!

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Self Ignition.1640

Self Ignition.1640

AG is having a Drinking Party on AG bl. Drinking every wipe/win or no occasion Shout out to everyone we met!

[sW] Self – SFR EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Gah Desolation I dislike you so much, spent 6 hours this afternoon to upgrade Gandara hills. At least I know whom to focus for the rest of the week.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

Cheers for the SM three-ways tonight! Was a lot of fun on EB!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Nice roaming tonight in EB, [FRI] guild. Good thing I put my daggers on

Broski

in Match-ups

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Nice fights on Gandara BL late tonight, special thanks to that JDGE warrior who seemed to like me.
Anyway it seems our numbers have dropped drastically as we’re usually pretty strong during the weekend, but despite some of the zerg-iness there’s been some great fights so far.
No matter if we lose this week, let’s bring some festive cheer into wvw.

Scrubio

in Match-ups

MarzAttakz.9608

Gah Desolation I dislike you so much, spent 6 hours this afternoon to upgrade Gandara hills. At least I know whom to focus for the rest of the week.

You mean you need a reason? I thought it would be obvious from the start! :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: jtook.6508

jtook.6508

Shout out to Gandara guild [GTFO] .. enjoyed the skirmishes we had with you at Faithleap this afternoon. You really, really wanted to hang on to that camp, didn’t you! Loved your placement of the AC ..

Good fights and great fun!

Funny thing is, we’re usually all over the map seiging and shouting at peeps for taking sups from towers and without much of a mention on TS or in chat we ended up defending the same camp. It was like “what the bloody hell are you doing here?” But yea, that was a fun afternoon fight…and a break from all the bad jokes on TS.

Gandara

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

this matchup really is just a case of waking up in the morning and having to make up for the extreme night-capping that goes on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zurchin.8479

Zurchin.8479

I feel really bad, Im from GLAD guild and fronted upto some DYE members roaming and did the bad thing of corpse jumping one of you, im that norn necro, I apologize for that, you are good fighters.

Zee Bear Claw [GLAD]
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

Moa Morph week started today. Apologies to everyone in advance.

Gandara

in Match-ups

MarzAttakz.9608

this matchup really is just a case of waking up in the morning and having to make up for the extreme night-capping that goes on.

Good thing you’re kept busy replacing the 3 trebs, 5 catas, 8 ballista and 25000 superior ac’s you’re so fond of placing in every structure you own.

If dissing Deso was a country Silent Shino would be president. Just press the red button and get it over with.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

the only red button worth pressing http://www.ggbutton.com/

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

Nice fights on Gandara BL late tonight, special thanks to that JDGE warrior who seemed to like me.
Anyway it seems our numbers have dropped drastically as we’re usually pretty strong during the weekend, but despite some of the zerg-iness there’s been some great fights so far.

Haha I’m guessing that warrior was me. Good fights, funfun. I’m hoping you won’t /laugh on corpses anymore!!

I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn’t get back to sleep, so I jumped on Gw2 and roamed a little, tried to cap Bay with 3 ppl and one cata and reinforced walls. Twice the Deso blob came at us, but in between there was like 5 decent players and a very good Engi to fight, much fun! Eventually they killed us though. Still fun!

Also this pic from 3-way zerging was cool! AG and Deso clashing like titans!

Attachments:

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

(edited by Gamgee.8612)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

Also this pic from 3-way zerging was cool! AG and Deso clashing like titans!

haha that was my little open raid in EB yday, epic 3 way fights indeed even though was frustrating cause we expected sm to upgrade any second,… then i dced and had to go to a borderland instead with my guys ;(.

Props to AG for their necro/minion event right now haha, looks epic! (pic related).

Attachments:

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

in Match-ups

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Haha I’m guessing that warrior was me. Good fights, funfun. I’m hoping you won’t /laugh on corpses anymore!!

I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn’t get back to sleep, so I jumped on Gw2 and roamed a little, tried to cap Bay with 3 ppl and one cata and reinforced walls. Twice the Deso blob came at us, but in between there was like 5 decent players and a very good Engi to fight, much fun! Eventually they killed us though. Still fun!

I do not /laugh on Corpses, I saw some bad Sportsmanship from our guys last night though; like dropping Siege on Bodies, apologies for that.

I was that S/P thief from EXG who was hanging around bay and Garrison, you guys eventually gave up respawning and running back! I also met an Ele from a Guild I can’t remember, whom I had a fight with that felt like it lasted for 10 mins.
I’ve changed my build since I started playing again and I’ve been lag spiking now and again, so sorry if I’m not that much of a challenge.

Scrubio

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

Look what I found, please leave the forums if all you are capable of doing is whining like a baby who’s lost their pacifier

Attachments:

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

@warriorjrd lol! 15 char

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

Look what I found, please leave the forums if all you are capable of doing is whining like a baby who’s lost their pacifier

@ forum warriorjrd
notice that I didn’t name servers? or that it’s only kitten Tankolations that have replied to that statement?
congratulations on successfully looking like a twelve year old troll.

btw, you’re not the only one who can do pictures

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

@ forum warriorjrd
notice that I didn’t name servers? or that it’s only kitten Tankolations that have replied to that statement?

It’s pretty obvious who you were referring to even if you didn’t say any names. I can look through your posts and bring up all the anti deso crap, but I cba

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

@ forum warriorjrd

It’s pretty obvious who you were referring to even if you didn’t say any names. I can look through your posts and bring up all the anti deso crap, but I cba

I wouldn’t call it that, but go ahead, you’ll need about 3 pages to fit it all in.

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

in Match-ups

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

Why would u go and shoot yourself in the leg like that shino?

Also, thx for getting this part of forum deleted…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Knackers.8562

Knackers.8562

Im ending my Super duper necro mesmer event. It was fun and awesome watching a 200 man zerg running =D. Will definitly be doing this again next time. We started with about 50 necros and 30 mesmers of a zerg of 80 people. Was looking for fights hoping to eat other blobs for breaky. Nice fights at Longview at the end of it unfortunately you werent there to see our full starting amount. Thanks Deso for the fights and thanks for all those that came

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hollywood.3490

Hollywood.3490

I’d like to thank all the people at Obsidian Sanctum for the duels – especially Elemelentalist – and appologise for some of Gandara players’ behavior during this evening.

Good duels everyone. Keep the good fights coming!

Johnny [TCHU]