Aurora Glade vs Gandalf vs Desolation!

in Match-ups

Posted by: petterikr.4263

petterikr.4263

The beast yes. Might be the famous Kraken. The zippers have been unzipped.

But no hard feelings on the double teaming. We had it coming and would have done exactly the same thing.

Temppu (Katoamistemppu, Temppu Murisee Murr, Arnold Did Temppu, Kummitustemppu, Temppu Banana)
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lostara.7109

Lostara.7109

Nice too see how deso is crying about double teaming.
Did you guys not do the same in the first Season?

in Match-ups

Posted by: petterikr.4263

petterikr.4263

Who is crying?

Yes we did double team Blobbadons with Gandara in the first matchup during the season.

Temppu (Katoamistemppu, Temppu Murisee Murr, Arnold Did Temppu, Kummitustemppu, Temppu Banana)
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lostara.7109

Lostara.7109

Who is crying?

Yes we did double team Blobbadons with Gandara in the first matchup during the season.

When I read the post of your mates it sounds like crying.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Cheers Gandara and Aurora Glade for giving me the oppertunity to expand as a Commander. I led Desolation last night while you guys kept the pressure up on our keep. Was great fun, thanks for the experience and I’ll continue the lead tomorrow. See you there!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bubbles.1047

Bubbles.1047

Can you quote? It appears you might be hallucinating. We like 2v1, it means double the lootbags, and they come to us, we don’t have to go out hunting for ’em.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bubbles.1047

Bubbles.1047

Btw, just because I don’t like your server, that doesn’t mean I’m a troll.

No, the fact that you are being a scumbag on the forums means you’re a troll. Your behind is apparently hurting over some imagined slight. A generous application of a soothing balm should help.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Who is crying?

Its just you looking for an arguement

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Btw, just because I don’t like your server, that doesn’t mean I’m a troll.

No, the fact that you are being a scumbag on the forums means you’re a troll. Your behind is apparently hurting over some imagined slight. A generous application of a soothing balm should help.

So I’m a scumbag on the forum and am therefore am troll? allow me to go through the last ten forum posts you have written.

“Can you quote? It appears you might be hallucinating. We like 2v1, it means double the lootbags, and they come to us, we don’t have to go out hunting for ’em.”

“Well, this is an interesting start. I foresee 10 pages of kittens posting kitten. "

“I knew the reward was going to be terrible, so I never bothered going for the meta. I did get it though, simply by playing WvW for the past 7 weeks. So, some extra stuff for playing what I normally play anyway, don’t mind if I do. "

“You either don’t understand what offensive means, or you don’t understand what subjective means. This is a thread where a person asks for something they don’t like to be removed. Sorry, I can’t agree with that. I give you that some people might feel offended by it, but that’s fine. I’m sure if we took action against everything in our culture that someone felt was offensive, we wouldn’t have very many things left. If it bothers you, simply stay away from it.”

“Excuses much? I’m sorry, but we’ve already established that when a server starts losing all of a sudden, that means they are throwing the match deliberately. There can be no other possible explanation. Following that line of reasoning, the inevitable conclusion is that Tankara is aiming for bronze next season.”

“Please allow me to recap this thread. So apparently, we, Deso, decided to /afk in LA for a few months in order to bring our rank down. We also told some guilds to spend a whole bunch of money so they could leave to other servers, while we continued to idle in LA. The idea was, supposedly, to win the league for some shiny prizes. Then when the deed is done, those guilds that left are to spend another bunch of money to return to us, so that we could all collectively get facerolled by gold servers once again.
lol”

“We’re losing to a silver server, yet we belong in gold? O Logic, Logic! Wherefore art thou Logic?”

“And do you realize that most drawn/rendered women look far better than most real life women? It’s fine if you can’t appreciate aesthetics, but why assume the rest of us can’t, either?”

“You’ve obviously never played in the top tier, so please allow me to clue you in on something: as much as you are no match for us, in terms of PPT, we are outmatched tenfold by gold servers.”

“So, a silver league server wipes us during prime time and brags about it, while at the same time arguing we should be in gold, even though we are clearly weaker than them. That pesky logic, how does it work?”

and I’m the one getting called a scumbag/troll?^^

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Dyno.9467

You’re a strange one you are, Shino.

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

Guys why all the hate? This is the best match-up I’ve had in a LONG time. Both AG(as always) and Deso(more surprisingly) have provided good smallscale fighting and 1v1’s.

Cheers EVERYBODY.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

thanks for the fights this morning at ag bl. plenty of fun 1v3s

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gleja.3024

Gleja.3024

Guys why all the hate? This is the best match-up I’ve had in a LONG time. Both AG(as always) and Deso(more surprisingly) have provided good smallscale fighting and 1v1’s.

Cheers EVERYBODY.

Unfortunately I can’t say the same about my time spend roaming. During my multiple hours roaming on both Deso and Gand border I havent encountered a single (!) 1v1 and barely any 1v2’s. Most of the time I was just getting run over by small roaming groups or even 10+ sized guild groups ( yes EXG that’s you lot ).

Then again, it’s christmas holidays, I’ll just blame the amount of younger players looking for easy l00tz

Too bad TUP ain’t raiding this week, seemed like there were quite a few groups running around during primetime which might have led to lots of fun fights.

Cowgurl
[TUP][aX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: joonasp.9217

joonasp.9217

This thread would be impressive if Shino was funny. But he’s not. Now it’s just sad. Great fights ingame though, you should give it a shot.

- JanS Löllykkä – www.jansguild.tumblr.com -

in Match-ups

Posted by: MistMirage.4706

MistMirage.4706

Cheers EVERYBODY.

Unfortunately I can’t say the same about my time spend roaming. During my multiple hours roaming on both Deso and Gand border I havent encountered a single (!) 1v1 and barely any 1v2’s. Most of the time I was just getting run over by small roaming groups or even 10+ sized guild groups ( yes EXG that’s you lot ).

Then again, it’s christmas holidays, I’ll just blame the amount of younger players looking for easy l00tz

Too bad TUP ain’t raiding this week, seemed like there were quite a few groups running around during primetime which might have led to lots of fun fights.

Try sPVP.
Oh, you do not like it when everyone is equal and you don’t have enough skill. You like to gank level upped newbes and singles in raid builds… A thief probably?

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

This thread would be impressive if Shino was funny. But he’s not. Now it’s just sad. Great fights ingame though, you should give it a shot.

I don’t usually try to be funny with Desolation, but since I’m bored. Here you go.

Attachments:

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Veeber.3192

Veeber.3192

Some funny fights like 6 [EXG] taken out by 2 Gandara’s.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

Try sPVP.
Oh, you do not like it when everyone is equal and you don’t have enough skill. You like to gank level upped newbes and singles in raid builds… A thief probably?

Are you mad about something perhaps? I don’t see why the kittenbag reply was necessary.

Interesting matchup, I wonder if AG will be able to take the win or Deso will make a final push. We’ll find out soon I suppose :P

Member of TUP on Gandara

in Match-ups

Dyno.9467

I don’t usually try to be funny with Desolation, but since I’m bored. Here you go.

How the winter nights must fly by in your house

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emperor.4167

Emperor.4167

Had a couple of fun fights with SoD in GBL today ^^

Big thanks to TEQ for giving us our first GvG, we’ll improve and hopefully meet you again in the future for a rematch ^^

Deceiving Emperor, Mesmer
Emperor Sisaroth, Guardian
Leader of [SoD], Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Thanks for the Fights on Deso BL DOOM, I’m still recovering from Xmas day but it was fun trading lootbags!

I noticed a lack of variety in Classes even though I know it’s the norm, it just feels like the last patch seems to have pigeon holed people further towards re-rolling Tetris.

I’m still looking forward to what’s left of this matchup! It’s good to be involved in a close matchup, while it’s also been a fun week with Christmas and all.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ibrahim.5461

Ibrahim.5461

Had a couple of fun fights with SoD in GBL today ^^

Big thanks to TEQ for giving us our first GvG, we’ll improve and hopefully meet you again in the future for a rematch ^^

It was Fun tonight on Gandara BL.
Those were really some good fights with you SoD especially the GvG. tbh it was my first GvG with TEQ but i had fun and gained a lot of experience.

Looking forward to meeting you again SoD b4 the reset. GL mates

[TEQ]Novotron, Warrior
Desolation ~ The Empty Quarters
We Will Own YOU.

in Match-ups

Gamgee.8612

Try sPVP.

That was totally uncalled for. What do you wish to accomplish with this post? Getting less people to do sPvp? You’re doing it right! This is basically why I don’t play sPvP: It’s way too staked out and there’s no room for having fun. Do I play this game to have fun? YES! Do I play it to be called “Noob” every time I enter sPvP because apparently I don’t use the right build? NO!

in Match-ups

Gamgee.8612

Sorry for double but huge shout out to the people on EB right now! Very fun fights!

Big HAIZ from JDGE!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Cheers for the fun tonight East from SM. Sorry AG next time pick a better time to walk out your Golems when I’m not around Skirmish.. Scouting.

http://imgur.com/mKEy8Nl
http://i.imgur.com/6Sg2exR.jpg

Attachments:

Scrubio

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xunleashed.5271

Xunleashed.5271

duo roaming ele/guard vid this matchup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_-fhvZaHRE

Xunleashed [BT] – Elementalist
WvW Videos Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/XunleashedGW2

in Match-ups

Gamgee.8612

Cheers for the fun tonight East from SM. Sorry AG next time pick a better time to walk out your Golems when I’m not around Skirmish.. Scouting.

http://imgur.com/mKEy8Nl
http://i.imgur.com/6Sg2exR.jpg

I had a hunch you were the “Neverending thief fight”! Tyty.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

I feel honoured, deso thought it was worth yet another night of not sleeping to throw a massive last minute assault. I hope you had fun hitting doors with no-one behind them! Now the christmas time is over, I can tell you how much I dislike you as a server and how much I dislike your playstyle, you’re a disgrace to European servers and play just like the german language servers.
Just remember that you will wipe when we are there in equal numbers, doesn’t matter when, where or how, you will wipe. Even to those ego-tripping people with 202K kills who make videos about themselves and how great they are, they will wipe too.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

I feel honoured being mentioned!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: joonasp.9217

joonasp.9217

Now the christmas time is over, I can tell you how much I dislike you as a server and how much I dislike your playstyle, you’re a disgrace to European servers and play just like the german language servers.

wow wow. If you and Shino had a baby he would have chronic anal pain. Please don’t do it!

- JanS Löllykkä – www.jansguild.tumblr.com -

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morphman.6312

Morphman.6312

I can tell you how much I dislike you as a server and how much I dislike your playstyle, you’re a disgrace to European servers and play just like the german language servers.

Just remember that you will wipe when we are there in equal numbers, doesn’t matter when, where or how, you will wipe.

Surely having wp on all of you homeborder keeps and filling them with ac’s/trebs etc is the german playstyle as well so that would mean you dislike your own server because thats exactly what you have done throughout the week.

You seriously need to stop generalising, yes AG or gandara can wipe us in equal numbers but there’s also been situations where we’ve wiped you with equal numbers- It all just depends on who the commander is and whether or not the pugs are listening.

Oh and if 1 server doesn’t nightcap, I’m pretty sure another would… If Deso weren’t in this matchup I have a feeling it would be your server.

Take a look at your matchup against Gunnars Hold and Millers Sound- You would lead almost every night/ morning with 300/400 ppt and then on the last night you ticked 500+ until 6am.

Stop being a moaning little kitten and get on with the game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shtra Quo.1932

Shtra Quo.1932

Just remember that you will wipe when we are there in equal numbers, doesn’t matter when, where or how, you will wipe. Even to those ego-tripping people with 202K kills who make videos about themselves and how great they are, they will wipe too.

And then there’s situations like today around 5 am cet: 2-3 deso vs ~5 ag in ag garrison and guess who won?

Freck – You’ve been desolated!

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

Now the christmas time is over, I can tell you how much I dislike you as a server and how much I dislike your playstyle, you’re a disgrace to European servers and play just like the german language servers.

wow wow. If you and Shino had a baby he would have chronic anal pain. Please don’t do it!

Sylvari can’t breed, they awaken from the dream, get your facts right before you make such a childish post.

Argwulf has a good point, Desolation are worse to fight than the servers they kept complaining about before they tanked down to silver league.
Here, have some irony: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nszx5Dub9nU

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

in Match-ups

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

you have no idea what you’re talking about shino

in Match-ups

Posted by: gjop.8612

gjop.8612

The forum warrior’s/trolls seem to be some of the commander’s, intresting.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirface.3061

Sirface.3061

I just want to say thanks to the (Desolation) guy who gave me (Gandara) a superior balista in SM.

I did run after you for at least a minute (or was it two), hitting all a could. You were running with that superior balista in your hands all the time (thanks for not fighting back). Well after a while you just dropped the superior balista on the ground, looked at me and waved (And I laught because it was fun hehe)

If someone saw us there it must have been pretty fun for them too. You, a big male char, running around with a box in your hands and me, a tiny female sylvari, running after you hitting with knifes

Well, It might have been that you didn’t know how to put it back into you invetory but in my mind you gave it to me because you felt sorry about how my (dps) necro works against your build haha.

I can tell you that the balista didn’t kill anyone of your friends. It was only up for an hour in our Keep.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

I feel honoured, deso thought it was worth yet another night of not sleeping to throw a massive last minute assault. I hope you had fun hitting doors with no-one behind them! Now the christmas time is over, I can tell you how much I dislike you as a server and how much I dislike your playstyle, you’re a disgrace to European servers and play just like the german language servers.

Who needs a Christmas excuse?

Calling us a disgrace to European servers is hilarious, typical “I only play for the fights” mentality. That is a disgrace to the entire concept of WvW and very typical of Silver League mentality.

Yet you turtle up like Vizunah when faced with even numbers, who cares about who wipes who? Obviously you do.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frax.4562

Frax.4562

I still don’t understand why everyone is so upset because of night capping. Yes sure we were in the lead before that but it happened, happens and will happen. There are many servers that can do it. We can do it vs lower ranked servers as well. Just do everything you can when you are playing. If any server has the ability, manpower to night cap they will. Just play and don’t cry. The best example for this is when we fought Vizunah. Even though we knew we will lose from the beginning they gave us great fights and I was happy about that. As many ppl said before WvW=Coverage. Play to have fun as it is just a game…

in Match-ups

Posted by: GorHanis.7563

GorHanis.7563

Jesus don’t like haters… and sorry for ignorant haters. Merry Xmas! But I think Shino is more like buddhist or shintoist… oh wait, they don’t be haters too.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Lol @ Desolation people getting angry over Shino’s words.

Broski

in Match-ups

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Well thanks to AG for pushing us hard this week, as I mentioned it’s also been a fun week. We had to bring out the late night golems and manpower but that’s a part of wvw which I think, shows up the glaring flaws about how balanced wvw is with the scoring system.

You had the lead but not quite the motivation, our philosophies are different so I think it’s no big deal if you want to play for fights or points; depending on the matchup.
I didn’t see many complaints when you lead, now how is Night capping an issue with us when it’s an issue with wvw?

If you’ve faced our pugs then you can’t expect them to have the builds or skillful as us, and I’m not even a hardcore wvwer.
If you faced Guilds like my own we’ll put up a good fight, we’ll also tag up and blob up if required for our community. I can’t say much about the other few Guilds we have; some of them are on a break, I’m sure the rest are a decent challenge to fight at least.

And lol who acknowledges Shino at this point!

Scrubio

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

so many replies that need to be written and so little time :L well, I’d better get started.

I have no idea what I’m talking about , shino

I fixed it for you. Btw, killing santa was not cool!

Desolation does

Since that post was full of hate and flame; I fixed it for you. Btw, when AG fought Vizunah, I didn’t see them turtle up once (although they did have around 3 times the numbers, but they were still fun to fight)

I still don’t understand why everyone is so upset because of night capping. Yes sure we were in the lead before that but it happened, happens and will happen. There are many servers that can do it. We can do it vs lower ranked servers as well. Just do everything you can when you are playing. If any server has the ability, manpower to night cap they will. Just play and don’t cry. The best example for this is when we fought Vizunah. Even though we knew we will lose from the beginning they gave us great fights and I was happy about that. As many ppl said before WvW=Coverage. Play to have fun as it is just a game…

Some people play for fun and like to have fights. Those same people really hate it when they can’t get fights and the enemy wait until they’re asleep to ruin all of their work that they performed during the day.

Jesus don’t like haters… and sorry for ignorant haters. Merry Xmas! But I think Shino is more like buddhist or shintoist… oh wait, they don’t be haters too.

I read shintoist as shinoist xD
I know you meant that as an insult, but you’ve given me an idea of a philosophy; Shinoism: the eternal love of Gandara and the eternal hatred of gankers.

some people just really hate logic.
Just so you know, I appreciate all of the good fights I’ve gotten from [EXG] you’re a credit to your server and I have a lot of respect for your guild (even though you’re from Desolation)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frax.4562

Frax.4562

so many replies that need to be written and so little time :L well, I’d better get started.

Desolation does

Since that post was full of hate and flame; I fixed it for you. Btw, when AG fought Vizunah, I didn’t see them turtle up once (although they did have around 3 times the numbers, but they were still fun to fight)

Some people play for fun and like to have fights. Those same people really hate it when they can’t get fights and the enemy wait until they’re asleep to ruin all of their work that they performed during the day.

I read shintoist as shinoist xD
I know you meant that as an insult, but you’ve given me an idea of a philosophy; Shinoism: the eternal love of Gandara and the eternal hatred of gankers.

some people just really hate logic.
Just so you know, I appreciate all of the good fights I’ve gotten from [EXG] you’re a credit to your server and I have a lot of respect for your guild (even though you’re from Desolation)

Then Shino gather ppl from the server or recruit other ppl from somewhere to stay up late to have a night force to prevent other servers’ night capping. I personally won’t stay up as I think sleeping is more important than a game^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

You had the lead but not quite the motivation, our philosophies are different so I think it’s no big deal if you want to play for fights or points; depending on the matchup.
I didn’t see many complaints when you lead, now how is Night capping an issue with us when it’s an issue with wvw?

If setting up your alarm clock at 4 AM for GW2 is ‘motivation’ then I’m glad it’s something I’m ‘lacking.’ Not sure what to think of people who get up at such hours just to ‘win’ at WvW, but to each his own I guess. Personally I don’t care about the score, however it does amaze me what great lenghts PPT players go to just so they can score some additional points.

The matchup was fun anyway, it was a good week. Had plenty of nice fights, thanks for that:)

Member of TUP on Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

HEY!!!! that “Santa” was Trojan horse. they were going for garri:P

in Match-ups

Dyno.9467

I cant believe Shino is a commander.

“I sent wave after wave of my own men at them”

Attachments:

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

I cant believe Shino is a commander.

“I sent wave after wave of my own men at them”

it says it in my signature…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Haven’t played this week, but i read the forums, hope everybody had fun, remember that each other speak only for themself and not for their own Server.

Hope to fight desolation soon so we can fight EXG back again

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader