Aurora Glade vs Gandara vs Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

What retaliation? my poor ranger has none: D

LIES!!!
You play for TUP you MUST have some

kitten asura rangers with their retaliation skills!

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leyo.1935

Leyo.1935

TUP looking for some GVGs, PM me here or mail me ingame. Ideally 20v20.

To the guys that fought us, kudos you made it entertaining.

o/ Gandara.

Actually, if you want GvG JS guilds, you’re on the wrong map. Gandara has been decreeted the GvG free map this week by our server organisation. All the JS guilds on Gadara map are supposed to be against GvG, and are entitled NOT to respect any GvG there (ie : red = fight). You’ll likely have more chances on AG’s map where GvG matches must (at least, should) be respected by our guilds.

PS : A gardian-necro-mesmer blob, TUP style, is quite old fashioned by now

(edited by Leyo.1935)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Conjuro Junior.9048

Conjuro Junior.9048

Hello Gandarans good to see you again
The thoughts I had about Jade Sea are true I guess; pug-server, not many open field battles, point-game (especially with a night capping team).

On reset I was Commander on AG Borderland and saw about 40 JS taking Bay.
You guys stayed there for like 2-3 hours, not comming out and even more JS came in.
What’s the fun in that?

Saturday, late in the evening (22-23BST), it looked like the majority was going to bed early or something. There was not much action on any Borderland nor EB.
Well the week is still young and we’ll probably get some good action in after the weekend.

See you on the battleground!

-Cami- Guild Leader [rddt] The Karma Initiative | Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Staring at the Jade Sea WvW-guilds! Anyone of you up for some GvG’s? Between 15 vs 15 and 20 vs 20! FIRE is looking forward to a response!!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seregon.2187

Seregon.2187

Yeay! Us 2 mesmers are so significant that we’re called a blob now!
I feel bad for all those eles, I’m sorry guys you’re not important.

Ruby Ruby Rubyyy / Lord Snickersnak
[team] Team Team Team Team Team Team
[TUP] The Unlikely Plan

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Just wait till I have a bit of time again. Then I’ll hop on my mesmer for a raid and we will be even more blobby!

~ Gandara

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

Mesmers are ideal for blobbing, they can take up almost all the hits from an AoE skill!

Aha, I’m on to you TUP, that’s why you run pure mesmer blobs!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dutchares.6084

Dutchares.6084

o/ Gandara.

Actually, if you want GvG JS guilds, you’re on the wrong map. Gandara has been decreeted the GvG free map this week by our server organisation. All the JS guilds on Gadara map are supposed to be against GvG, and are entitled NOT to respect any GvG there (ie : red = fight). You’ll likely have more chances on AG’s map where GvG matches must (at least, should) be respected by our guilds.

So yo come try to kill us if we go to the south camp at the gvg spot?

BTW tup has all classes during a raid. Sometimes we miss a thief or a messmer.
All classes have something nice to bring to a warband.

And to all the retal haters.. A few condition dots thicking for a while on you do a lot more damage then retal.
Also guardians have ways to pull all confusions etc from group members and change them into retal with very long duration. So stop with all the messmers and other casters casting confusion on us.

(edited by Dutchares.6084)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dutchares.6084

Dutchares.6084

Oh well im in for the 10v10’s mainly since im sure i have that many interested.

Would be nice if i get some action with you TuPies this week , looking forward to see the 2 TuP groups runing about on a bl that some GH reported to me!

And , soz but cant ressist :p

I think that is a bit unlikely to happen, as we consider 10v10 to small for our setup(kinda). All our builds etc. are made for a little bigger numbers.

Thats an unlikely way to run away from a fight!!

10v10 is using spvp builds/classes
In 15 and higher you use wvw guild builds..
Its almost a different game since you will have more scrambled fights instead of an organised train.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

lol Ares TUP don’t have a organised train

but our train does go Choo Choo… that’s all that matters

as for class composition it looks like TDA are the closest in their guess work / intelligence (yes that’s right TDA and intelligence in same sentence don’t be shocked Gandara and spoil their dream :P)

Drinking warband tonight so don’t expect much from us

Chugga Chugga Chugga

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

I don’t mind blobbing or coverage at off peak hours, but the skill lag in every single fight on maps is kinda depressing…

Guess AG drew the short straw this time around. Will try to have as much fun as possible, but it’s not like skills matter most of the time. sigh

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

lol Ares TUP don’t have a organised train

but our train does go Choo Choo… that’s all that matters

as for class composition it looks like TDA are the closest in their guess work / intelligence (yes that’s right TDA and intelligence in same sentence don’t be shocked Gandara and spoil their dream :P)

Chugga Chugga Chugga

Yes. people would be surprised at the amount of brains in a banana.

I’m 100% sure you can’t guess Our team composition though.

in Match-ups

Leyo.1935

So yo come try to kill us if we go to the south camp at the gvg spot?

No one will “try” anything
It’s just that no Jade Sea guild is supposed to organize GvG on Gandara’s map this week. If they do, ok, but if another JS guild ruined their match, they can’t whine.
Consequently, most of JS guilds on Gandar’s map this week are – normally – not interrested in GvG.

That’s how we organized our server, there’s always a no-GvG map ; it saves us a lot of troubles and drama.
So when i read requests for GvG, i just say to the OP : this is not the right map for asking JS guilds That’s was my only point.

Now as for GvG organized between AG and Gandara ; do as you please (of course !), but if a JS blob happens to be on your way … well … same as for every faction on every map in those situations, I guess.

(edited by Leyo.1935)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ankdarkwolf.1487

ankdarkwolf.1487

o/ Gandara.

Bro, you’re not ok, I suggest for you and your friends a nice BBQ with iced cold beers and a lot of cute gals. You need to relax a bit.

And now the epic debate, gas or charcoal for your BBQ?
http://www.wikihow.com/Decide-Between-a-Charcoal-or-Gas-Barbecue

Maeeve – The Unlikely Plan (TUP) – Cute! <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

On the sabbath? Bloody heathens.

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrZigwah.2165

MrZigwah.2165

I think that is a bit unlikely to happen, as we consider 10v10 to small for our setup(kinda).

10*Retal isn’t as effective as 20*Retal? ;P

I jest.

Much love to the TUP Rangerx2, Guard and Mes roaming EB. We were having a great fight until the JS blob arrived.

Much disappointment to the JS blob; it’s 3:30 in the morning, 4:30 for you. 80 guys and 15 golems to take a keep is embarrassing, particularly as you failed so spectacularly the first time.

You can have the points, they might just fit the void where pride typically resides.

To AG; continue being fun. To Gandara, don’t let the mindless grind you down. To Jade Sea, you guys are the worst so far, and the truest representation of just how broken this game is now. To Anet; thanks for Supply Mastery.

Hey man, thanks for the awesome small scale. Only my 4th day roaming on ranger (i was the one you got down just before the mahooosive JS zerg turned up. I gotta say you guys are impressive at getting up your downed, looking forward to meeting in EB again soon

War Dad TUP

in Match-ups

Space.8053

I don’t mind blobbing or coverage at off peak hours, but the skill lag in every single fight on maps is kinda depressing…

Guess AG drew the short straw this time around. Will try to have as much fun as possible, but it’s not like skills matter most of the time. sigh

yeah its not like anyone else in this matchup is getting swamped by jade sea at all!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Leyo.1935

o/ Gandara.

Bro, you’re not ok, I suggest for you and your friends a nice BBQ with iced cold beers and a lot of cute gals. You need to relax a bit.

Microwave. Cheaper, cleaner, geeker, greener.
Mother Gaia says thank you.

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

o/ Gandara.

Eat raw like god intended.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

o/ Gandara.

Eat raw like god intended.

I’ve just had a thought, what do Sylvari eat? they obviously don’t eat meat since “all things have a right to grow” and they don’t eat plants since that would be classified as cannibalism.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

Nutrients from the soil and sunlight I guess!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Lol. Aurora glade has really dropped in my esteem. Was fighting a group of about 10 AG on JS BL at AG spawn today together with 2 other guys and we kept killing them, while they ran away like frightened kids from 3 people. Had many a laugh at their cowardice and their unending fervor at giving us badges xD.

Special thanks to Nubz (my LOOT compagnion) and Coloss (warrior from Dius).

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bero.2193

Bero.2193

Lol. Aurora glade has really dropped in my esteem. Was fighting a group of about 10 AG on JS BL at AG spawn today together with 2 other guys and we kept killing them, while they ran away like frightened kids from 3 people. Had many a laugh at their cowardice and their unending fervor at giving us badges xD.

Special thanks to Nubz (my LOOT compagnion) and Coloss (warrior from Dius).

So you fight 10 random guys out of thousands of WvW players and suddenly the whole aurora glade server has dropped in your ‘esteem’ ? You sir are an idiot, please tell us more of your greatness, please we really want to hear how you fought random guys and they ran away GG keep it up your mother would be proud o_0.

Commander Tálok

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

BSF, DS and/or DEX, would any of you be up for some GvG fun this week!?

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aiden.6483

Aiden.6483

[NP] Looking for another GvG, 10-15 person, hit me up on “Raghnall Scarskin”, or these guys: “Mr Quackers” or “Malekai”.

Mediocre multiclasser,
PvP & WvW roaming

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Oi JS there is really no really to blob up the whole border vs. 15 XxX or 20 FIRE. The guild DC alone seemed to be enough numbers, shame you had to run 5 meters away from the pug blob.

Cheers for the 2 figths HoB, we tryed to find you more often but didn’t succeed =(

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Had quite fun today. Hopped from ele to the mighty [TUP] mesmer blob (a guildie had the same idea so we were even 3 mesmers tonight O.O). Had some ok action here and ther. Would have been better if we could use any skills but ok.
Poor Gandara BL had to host this clusterkitten today.

~ Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Tonight lots of fight in Jade sea border, they told me, it was bad but we went there and had lot’s of fun, epic loot at Cragtop we have a video of that going up soon, i’ll link it when is ready.
After my raid was finish we went back to Ag border because they told me they need help, we had some fight aganist Yak and Dex+pugs epic fight at the end, we have video getting ready of that also
See you in 2 days

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chinnee.7051

Chinnee.7051

We all know what happen after this, JS ! Thanks for the bags that u give to us, was a really good/awesome fight. Hope we have a video soon.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

at AG spawn

Yay for you, you truly showed those PVEers and world completionists!

Come on now, there´s no debate, coal is the only choice…or open fire, whichever is at hand.

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Coal, Gas, WTF is this, You use wood, “La legna” in italian, and you make “la brace” that’s BBQ, make fire like man, come on

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Video of Tonight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjUQ7ZPNNEs Fight at Cragtop.
Was a pretty hard fight, JS was keeping building Ac and we had to move fast and solid, was a good traning for us.
And in the first time in the game i hakitten full and couldn’t loot anything else, guess 160 space is not enough

Other video coming soon

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Lot of Blood spilled on Gandara BL tonight. I started WvW 3hrs earlier than normal with the idea of getting drunk alas it never came.

Hope xXx Noticed when we came across your fighting HoB we left you both at it. Standing guard almost, as there was a Fk tonne of JS in bay eyeing you up.

Had some (laggy) but amazing fights in Garrison, I think it must of flipped 6-7+ times in a couple of hours. Fighting Massif amounts of JS driving them off from things repeatedly. Only for them to hit undefending things – shame we can’t be everywhere! Aside from the lag, some really long good fights.

Cheers to our bros in arms HoB for their coordination and support on map, just like old times.

Shout out to the usual suspects of “friendlies” you know who you are, spotting the zergs for us, letting us know where we needed. It is appreciated.

Admittedly the “start” of the early wvw with just 8 of us was kinda painful rushing into Garrison to assist gandara attack it.

Plenty to kill in this match up at least its not a dead one.

To Gandara o/ to the cheeky Dius Engineer. Also 20 gandara taking the same tower as my 8 was funny, you could of shared!

Kind regards TUP

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

I really hope that the commander from [DEX] guild mans up and doesn’t stay inside a tower with 4 acs and 25-30 against 20 again. Get outside and fight and if you wipe, think on your mistakes and come again. Had to set up catas and acs just to get you out to play… -.-

Jade Sea reminds me of Riverside, that pretty much says it all.

Bad surprise from TDA guild of gandara running with 6-7+randoms=10-15 streamrolling us, [CRUX], each time they saw us. Personally, at that time my client was teleporting me around, freezing at every push of theirs, but in general, i hoped to fight you alone since we had 7-8 ourselves and not with all the other guys you brought along.

[CRUX] Marduk

PS. When JS was capping our garri with their omega golem rush, all by surprise on our ts server someone put on some provocative music when the capping circle was up… o.O

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Binouzours.7849

Binouzours.7849

Hi all, thx for the fights on AG borderlands yesterday, it was so fun, thx to Fire, xXx, Yak etc… If you want some GvG fight, come on our JS borderlands, it s the assigned map of BSF this week. If you want 10v10 – 15v15 – 20v20 or 25v25 we are ready to do this.

And sorry for all our blops, we was against T1 servs during a long time it s hard to return to olds habits

To contact us try me in game or http://www.bourrins-sans-frontiere.enjin.com/

Have fun this week, don t look the win, look the fight.

Binouzours, BSF, an alive bag.

(edited by Binouzours.7849)

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

kitten Anet tought i edit my post with the other video but it didn’t edit.
Anyways This is fight is after 3 hours of leading, switching map because Ag border needed help, and after 3 times that i flag off and some run and shout we gandara at gate, Js at the camp same stuff as always.
We were stacked near the gate, we just fought Yak, one scout saw JS coming up they stop getting might, we jump on them in veil, and the epic yelling beggings, i’ll try to get the video from the start, the one that i post now is only after few seconds from the start
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G4q35G9Nkew

@Binouzours for the blobs i think Jade sea try his best, i saw far worse from server like Drakkar lake, so props for that. we learned how to match numbers long ago fighting aganist german server where is normal tactic, cheers for the fight.
Question, so you BSF only stay in JS border, is like a server decision at the start of the week or something?

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Puz.8529

Puz.8529

Bad surprise from TDA guild of gandara running with 6-7+randoms=10-15 streamrolling us, [CRUX], each time they saw us. Personally, at that time my client was teleporting me around, freezing at every push of theirs, but in general, i hoped to fight you alone since we had 7-8 ourselves and not with all the other guys you brought along.

Aye, sorry about that. I was leading for the first time and we couldn’t really meet anything else to get a fight from for a while. We tried not to add after a few rounds with adds, but it was hard to get a fair fight!

Would like a more fair fight soon! So give us a shout for a GvG or something, climbatize.8729 best to talk to!

Regards Puz/Nayna

Puz – TDA

in Match-ups

jaimy.4108

Hope xXx Noticed when we came across your fighting HoB we left you both at it. Standing guard almost, as there was a Fk tonne of JS in bay eyeing you up.

Kind regards TUP

‘Gives Dranul a piece of b-day cake’
Ya saw that alright!

Hope you don’t plan you B-day party tonight at the same time as mine, else we got a problem! Happy birthday and don’t eat too much cake else you become a even chubbier charr

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Binouzours.7849

Binouzours.7849

@Binouzours for the blobs i think Jade sea try his best, i saw far worse from server like Drakkar lake, so props for that. we learned how to match numbers long ago fighting aganist german server where is normal tactic, cheers for the fight.
Question, so you BSF only stay in JS border, is like a server decision at the start of the week or something?

Yes it is, but there is not so much to do on our borderland :’( i hope some of your guilds come to fight with us tonight.

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

yesterday i came we had lots of fight, hope you where there, some in Ag said it was too bad in JS border i found some nice fight, as always when fighting T3 i need to use some creative method to get fight, Cragtop usually does the job on garrison, the only problem is when garrison start with 1700 supply and trebbing take 1 hour and half and then we have to stop because is late. anyways for now i found this match pretty good, gandara and ag don’t care too much about points, wakeing up without anything is bad but we manage
I hope Ag doesn’t gain too much ranking.

For all the Gandakitten ople yesterday night in Js border, stay in your side of the map so we put pressure in both side and we start flipping stuff instead i just take my T0 stuff in south – hill side

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beri.3156

Beri.3156

Thx for ur loot bags CN. You need to send more of you guys after me so i can get more loot bags =) I got 125 kills this morning and died only once

JS is only good at PvD equal numbers you guys run for ur life. 2 to 1 numbers u guys run after while. When its 3 to 1 numbers u guys finally try to push. No wonder u guys getting ur kitten kicked in T2 when u get ur kitten kicked in open field by t6 servers

Awesome charr necro 66,000 kills
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

gandara and ag don’t care too much about points, wakeing up without anything is bad but we manage
I hope Ag doesn’t gain too much ranking.

For all the Gandakitten ople yesterday night in Js border, stay in your side of the map so we put pressure in both side and we start flipping stuff instead i just take my T0 stuff in south – hill side

Gandar’s first reaction to JS rushing their BL is to bring everyone to AG to cap as much as possible. though worth saying, gandara have been getting the more pressure from JS so far on their BL. Really disappointed in how low the organisation in gandara has become, you guys used to be top notch, now it seems you prefer to third wheel every fight AG takes part of with JS, i really cannot remember a fight with JS that gandara was not poking our sides. JS bl will fall if gandara start pushing it more seriously there at primetime, maybe then they can get rid of that WP in their bl’s hills and have some breathing room.

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

i think they are organized they just want fight and i understand them, but i tryed the same some time ago, it didn’t work. They see sword and rush to fight. The problem is the balance of power in JS border, when we push north we have hills that is very hard and if gandara push on our side of the map JS keep gandara side with no pressure what so ever and the group start all coming to Cragtop.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

Gandar’s first reaction to JS rushing their BL is to bring everyone to AG to cap as much as possible. though worth saying, gandara have been getting the more pressure from JS so far on their BL. Really disappointed in how low the organisation in gandara has become, you guys used to be top notch, now it seems you prefer to third wheel every fight AG takes part of with JS, i really cannot remember a fight with JS that gandara was not poking our sides. JS bl will fall if gandara start pushing it more seriously there at primetime, maybe then they can get rid of that WP in their bl’s hills and have some breathing room.

That always happens when there is one good numbers/coverage server agains’t two with lesser numbers , thats not this matchup or server specific. Guilds aren’t so picky but most randoms will continue to do so and who can blame them. Not many want to fight against arrowcarts on a map where everything is tier3 sieging towers/keeps full of people that don’t come out for hours on end. It’s not fun.

All is vain.

(edited by Boomstin.3460)

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

@Boomstin i know we don’t want to fight aganist AC but is now the reality of WvW, we must build tank, survive 2-3 AC fire on us for hours all the time, the top tower is always good for getting them outside, the only real strategy is to rush that tower leave everything, cap it then from there start hitting garrison meanwhile an other group caps the south with now JS underpressure, AG take is side, Gandara take is side JS get pressure and lose everything.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

had a great time on AG borderlands last night, no-one demanding that I go on some kind of voice comm. The only down side was the insane numbers put forward by GD and JS. At one point AG was actually outmanned on our own borderlands, JS had three zergs all of which outnumbered the AG one when we were defending the bay. Btw, did Gandara really need both Yak and XxX in AG borderlands at the same time?

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

jaimy.4108

Btw, did Gandara really need both Yak and XxX in AG borderlands at the same time?

Well what was the problem on 2 guilds being in one border may I ask? 2 guilds of 15 and 25+ is not allowed? Two guilds is worse then the 100 JS on one pixel you had on AG?

Yak was to have a GvG with BSF, for that reason they where present on that border.
And we as XxX do not cap towers/keeps (unless the enemy opens the door for us ^^), we only roam.

So I wonder why is it a problem? Only means more fights does it not?
It could have been also TDA, Dius, XxX and JDGE on one border as well, who knows.

Gandara does coordinate which guild goes to which map, we just go where ever we like.

• Edit, Btw, did Aurora Glade really need both HoB and TUP in GD borderlands at the same time?( QQ) (( Thats sarcastic for those who don’t understand)0
VoTF

(edited by jaimy.4108)

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Gotta love some of the AG forum warriors <3

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Space.8053

some people seem a little sensitive this morning! lol!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Jaimy yes we did, and it was a great throwback we were planning to get smashed but we didn’t end up getting as smashed we liked (I guess lack of spirits this time), although we had a lot of fun with great fights and our new resident DJ with excellent taste I might add the fights were coming thick and fast

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)