Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

[That kitten was sooo funny from our side. I saw you guys and i got the blinders on that necro, and then all of sudden PM from one of you guys “run”. I’m like this guys got some nerve. Then another “Our zerg is coming for you” or something and then just a kitten ton of TC all over us. THE Horrorrrrr!!! You saved like half of us, but i was in way too deep to get out. [/quote]

Was it a Charr Necro you were going after? If so, that was the one that PMed you. We actually backed off when we saw our zerg going after you. There’s no fun if a zerg helps one of the sides win.[/quote]

don’t remember the race dude was in permanent lich form it seemed. there was only 2 of you at the time. And i agree with the last point, to prove real skill you sometimes have to wait for right fight. getting zerged down is a harsh reality of W3, but by no means proves anything.

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Good fights in EB this evening, especially to those FA necros. Kudos to Cmmdrs Null and Chuu for their great work.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traxien Cion.9261

Traxien Cion.9261

That’s our victory harpy, BURN.

Traxien Cion – Ranger | Traxien Kills – Warrior | [STUN] | TC Commander

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spockime.1364

Spockime.1364

‘We never blob! That is so funny you would even think that.’

An FA poster.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

About late SEA timezone.. Is it possible if FA and SoS stop PvDoor and try to fight or something? So tiring running around maps finding your groups for fights..

/notroll

Why don’t you just get ahead of the PvD train?
We did that against JQ during leagues and they lost their freaking minds when our zerg busted out of inner hills right into their downlevelled karma train.

Of course you aren’t likely to see downlevels from either us or FA; but the concept is the same.

It’s a bit difficult when they randomly waypoint across 3 BLs and cap stuff. Vale camp to NW camp then somehow NE tower without taking NE camp then suddenly water camp. We literally spent 2-3 hours chasing their 30 with our 10.. Geez.

Sounds similar to TC on occasion. Its almost as if people are trying to be unexpected and not leave a super obvious trail across the map…hmmmm. let me get back to you on that!

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

About late SEA timezone.. Is it possible if FA and SoS stop PvDoor and try to fight or something? So tiring running around maps finding your groups for fights..

/notroll

We did that against JQ during leagues and they lost their freaking minds when our zerg busted out of inner hills right into their downlevelled karma train.

Of course you aren’t likely to see downlevels from either us or FA; but the concept is the same.

It’s a bit difficult when they randomly waypoint across 3 BLs and cap stuff. Vale camp to NW camp then somehow NE tower without taking NE camp then suddenly water camp. We literally spent 2-3 hours chasing their 30 with our 10.. Geez.

Sounds similar to TC on occasion. Its almost as if people are trying to be unexpected and not leave a super obvious trail across the map…hmmmm. let me get back to you on that!

Yeah well, your NA counterparts could use some advice from Chris then.

I eat breakfast for dinner.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

/notroll

I wouldn’t take advice from Chris even if he was undisputed king of WvW. But NA is nothing like you describe. TC and SoS bring the fights all the time. Good stuff.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

/notroll

I wouldn’t take advice from Chris even if he was undisputed king of WvW. But NA is nothing like you describe. TC and SoS bring the fights all the time. Good stuff.

When we arent getting blobbed down by RET or GODS sure, its actually really good fights! And even then, fighting these groups alone without other guilds helping is still really good. Tonight was disappointing though. they wouldent fight without backup being around the corner at all, or without being in range of siege/keeps/towers.

Either way I feel the need to say, good fights tonight on all BLs from all sides

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: jboLtz.4805

jboLtz.4805

Good fights against EXS on SoSBL tonight! Your guild always brings fun fights!

In addition, awesome fights between FA and TC on FABL in south camp, south camp bridge, and ruins. Rx and our SoS militia had tons of fun! Thanks for coming out and playing! Here’s hoping for more 3-way battles!

Lumynna – Co-Founder, Co-Leader, Commander of Prescribed [Rx]
Sea of Sorrows
“Everything we do, we do Rx. No sandbagging.”

(edited by jboLtz.4805)

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Servers-Alliances-offline-in-WvW/first#post3385373

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/TC-SoS/first

Lol, I hope there isn’t going to be a Doly parade this week. I feel like FA is going to ruin Christmas

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Servers-Alliances-offline-in-WvW/first#post3385373

Lol, I hope there isn’t going to be a Doly parade this week. I feel like FA is going to ruin Christmas

well i think xmas are saved considering the thread went into the trashcan

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

well i think xmas are saved considering the thread went into the trashcan

They deleted that quick lol. I figured they were trolling anyway.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

/notroll

That’s true, hehe. We’re trying to learn how to map-hop too. When we have only one commander on the map and only 30 people (plus the usual 10 RPing in TCBL), we try to group up and map hop.

But it’s tricky. We’re not good at it, so it’s usually obvious where we go, lol. Mostly because alot of www TCers aren’t in mumble and just follow the commander and the WPs, so they don’t even hear the ’don’t kill the yaks’. It takes some whispers before they stop doing it. And then new people come in and kill the next yak, ofcourse!

But one day, we’ll learn not to kill the yaks and the sentries and skip the camps. That day, we’ll take your garrison before you even know we’re on the map.

You’ll see!

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

(edited by Tallis.5607)

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

/notroll

That’s true, hehe. We’re trying to learn how to map-hop too. When we have only one commander on the map and only 30 people (plus the usual 10 RPing in TCBL), we try to group up and map hop.

But it’s tricky. We’re not good at it, so it’s usually obvious where we go, lol. Mostly because alot of www TCers aren’t in mumble and just follow the commander and the WPs, so they don’t even hear the ’don’t kill the yaks’. It takes some whispers before they stop doing it. And then new people come in and kill the next yak, ofcourse!

But one day, we’ll learn not to kill the yaks and the sentries and skip the camps. That day, we’ll take your garrison before you even know we’re on the map.

You’ll see!

Try to do it when i am offline ^^

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Nice open field ballista and arrow carts FA, really showing off those siege skills y’all have, all that silver league practice.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

(edited by Asudementio.8526)

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

Nice open field ballista and arrow carts FA, really showing off those siege skills y’all have, all that silver league practice.

Says TC of all servers. Lets try again, this time with feeling!

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

This coming from a server that drops an AC if they stop to farm an iron node.

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

It was probably just an engineer dropping supply crate. Asude has difficulty differentiating.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

It was probably just an engineer dropping supply crate. Asude has difficulty differentiating.

projecting are we?

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

[NOPE]!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

[NOPE]!

ten out of ten

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Best post of the week…or last week for that matter.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

there s a diference for other servers siege is optional in the case of TC ACs and Ballistas are main and offhand weapons lol

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

Quick question. Has anyone seen any PRO tags from TC? Been looking for them after they transferred from IoJ.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: erroch.8061

erroch.8061

there s a diference for other servers siege is optional in the case of TC ACs and Ballistas are main and offhand weapons lol

And we wear our trebuchet’s as backpacks.

Dominik Tibor – Detonating Multiple Personalities
Talaat – Clueless Guardian.
I should be sleeping [Zzzz]

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Quick question. Has anyone seen any PRO tags from TC? Been looking for them after they transferred from IoJ.

What’s the full guild name? Pretty sure I’ve seen a couple of guilds with the PRO tag.

Pretty sure your “tryhard” meter is pegged, my friend.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

TC just attacked by FA and SoS zergs at the same time on EB. Guess it’s time to go make a thread in the WvW general area to complain about 2v1.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

If you wouldn’t mind doing that, that would be great! It saves us the trouble AND you can let all the other servers know.

Tears are much better when the whole community gets in on it.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

If you wouldn’t mind doing that, that would be great! It saves us the trouble AND you can let all the other servers know.

Tears are much better when the whole community gets in on it.

Even though it was you with the tears last week. hehe

Lunar Fighter

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

I drop an AC to take a crap.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

So you think. I haven’t seen you guys chasing as many roamers with your blobs this week. (took the hint it would appear)

Also your buddy Shrouded has been pretty meek this week after that spanking I gave him.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I’m not actually even sure who that is honestly. I only know a very very small handful of people from the forums, and about half of them from other subforums than the wvw one.

I just dont feel like letting you live down the QQ you posted last week though. Especially not if you’re going to try to call other people on theirs.

Lunar Fighter

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Do you take all jokes personally?

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

I feel pretty impersonal when it comes to you, Furiousbeard, even though you’re the biggest joke here :^)

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spockime.1364

Spockime.1364

Your “jokes” get boring fast.

@Everyone else – anyone else getting extremely bored with this game?

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

It doesn’t get boring, really – it’s like taking turns stabbing each other with a fork, kinda like when you were a kid with your brothers. I mean, you all played the fork stabbing game too, right?

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

I think the announcement of “future” changes to WvW leaves a lot of us in the waiting to see mode.

While many of us enjoy the great fights ingame, the forums have become a mixture of boredom, pettiness and repetitive bile that might be causing some boredom.

IMHO, stay positive, enjoy the ingame fun for what it is and make positive comment regarding opponents, it actually can increase your own enjoyment of the game.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercenary Higgins.1807

Mercenary Higgins.1807

GvG 20v20 [HOPE] vs [ZzZz] Streaming live now @ http://www.twitch.tv/acquire_fort_aspenwood

Mercenary Higgins: D/D
Fort Aspenwood

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Also your buddy Shrouded has been pretty meek this week after that spanking I gave him.

Lol we have a very different version of what happened last week. But Ive always been meek and gentle. Try to get over it tho ok?:p

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I feel pretty impersonal when it comes to you, Furiousbeard, even though you’re the biggest joke here :^)

You’re very obviously upset judging by your comment. Try having a nap to improve your mood.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

You seem to be going off on everyone including meek ol gentle me….You ok there bud?

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Lol we have a very different version of what happened last week. But Ive always been meek and gentle. Try to get over it tho ok?:p

Ok

I hope you get a better computer for Christmas so there’s no more excuses for chickening out of gold league.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

Lol maybe ill get to have the time to make a list of excuses to get out of gold league.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Santa can help you with the list. You may need his help since you couldn’t afford a “hard drive” last time around.

:)

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

It’s called “college”, but I’m pretty sure that’s not a good enough excuse for you. Help me make my list of excuses? You seem to be pretty good at it.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I’ve got something better for you

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148840

First it was your “hard drive” and now it’s “college”. This list is starting to get longer…

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

I’ve got something better for you

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148840

First it was your “hard drive” and now it’s “college”. This list is starting to get longer…

You either have a budget called “parents” or you’re not in college right now….Either way, I hope you turn out all right.

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Hehe, ok

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

Like I said, my excuses arent that good.

Dec 13 TC - FA - SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Your “jokes” get boring fast.

@Everyone else – anyone else getting extremely bored with this game?

Yeah, same old, same old, really. WWW became less fun for me with the implementation of WXP which encourages blobbing. Pffffft.

It’s fun to run in a blob with a good commander. For about an hour or so. Then… meh. Running with your guild commander is fun too, but that’s rarer too

Alot of people are probably waiting for the-next-patch-that-will-fix-everything, but I personally fear that the next WWW update won’t save it and that even more people leave.

We’ll see. Untill then, I’ll kill some more FAers to keep going!

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.